Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Artix
Rank
Espero que con el traductor automático puedan leerme:

Preguntas sobre la actualización--

1. ¿Estará involucrado Lord Vam Doom en la historia final? Recordemos que este personaje está vivo prisionero en Carl Sagan.
  2. La historia nos cuenta dos finales sobre la Reina Mantis Dydrana de acuerdo a la traducción, por ejemplo, en Inglés no queda claro si esta muerta, en la traducción español dice que muere. ¿Puede ser que la traducción de Inglés es correcta y nos topemos con el resurgir de Dydrana?
  3. ¿Habrá interacciones ambientales en el planeta natal de los mantis como sucede en Tierra (conflicto) con los órbitales al azar? Espero que si ...
  4. ¿Habrá nuevos diseños de Mantis? Se sabe que para ahorrar trabajo se reciclan diseños pero esperaría que para la historia final sobre los Mantis nos muestren al menos un par de diseños únicos.
Sugerencias:

1. Las misiones traten de hacerlas más emotivas (narrativamente hablando) sinceramente no sentí nada de emoción al leer las misiones de historias Tau Ceti, no explican nada concreto. Por ejemplo, el Almirante del Enjambre solo es una nave reciclada aumentada de tamaño y sin aparentemente nada de historia, personaje o interacción (misión final Calon) Lo mismo pasa con el Comandante del Enjambre.
  2. La muerte de Morbod también fue super mala, más dolorosa se sintió la muerte de Bill Darius, donde hay más diálogos en las misiones, más empatía.
  3. No quiero sonar exagerado, pero se espera alta hostilidad en el planeta de los Mantis, quiero decir que debería estar atestado de unidades, sin embargo, deben implementar modificar la distancia de dibujado y distancia de interacción porque sobrecarga el cliente que se muestren las unidades que están más allá del otro lado del planeta.
Posdata: Mi primer mensaje se publicó por error. XD

Galacticfighter

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Looter
Rank
Espero que con el traductor automático puedan leerme:

Preguntas sobre la actualización--

1. ¿Estará involucrado Lord Vam Doom en la historia final? R
Hmm, why lord van dooms you got a fetish for him?
Or do you want to see the pathetic mantis Xenos to be eliminated
dont be mad at me rp 40k lol

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Hello! The planet and his background looks very beautiful. I love it!

I have some questions:
1.- There will be two tiers of blueprints + the tier of rares that will be spread out around the four story planets of TC, right? Or only one tier of regular blueprints?
2.- It's supposed that we could reach lvl 100 with this update? As Cetacea tech warning says (when you try to land with low ship/tech level: 83 minimum and 100 maximum).
3.- Will you add a new CQ planet for TC? (I know it is not in the list above but I think maybe you can consider it :ROFLMAO:)
4.- Can we expect a wormhole or something that could lead to a future game content update? (Lagrange)

I'm wondering how and about what would be that surprises... :eek:

Keep up the good work! :coffee:
Greetings.

dontbelive

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Emiya
Rank
Are these both the new ships? 😂
Correct me pls if I mixed up some ships.

The first unnamed ship will be the storm class I guess the second one a tankier one.

IMG_20210415_091157.jpg

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Hello! The planet and his background looks very beautiful. I love it!

I have some questions:
1.- There will be two tiers of blueprints + the tier of rares that will be spread out around the four story planets of TC, right? Or only one tier of regular blueprints?
2.- It's supposed that we could reach lvl 100 with this update? As Cetacea tech warning says (when you try to land with low ship/tech level: 83 minimum and 100 maximum).
3.- Will you add a new CQ planet for TC? (I know it is not in the list above but I think maybe you can consider it :ROFLMAO:)
4.- Can we expect a wormhole or something that could lead to a future game content update? (Lagrange)

I'm wondering how and about what would be that surprises... :eek:

Keep up the good work! :coffee:
Greetings.
Tau Ceti is going is a parallel universe and it is a different way then draconis to sirius. This could be a wormhole thing on tau ceti on the empty ring. Or we get an newer starsystem called 'caprica' i will explain later why i say this.

dontbelive

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Emiya
Rank
Tau Ceti is going is a parallel universe and it is a different way then draconis to sirius. This could be a wormhole thing on tau ceti on the empty ring. Or we get an newer starsystem called 'caprica' i will explain later why i say this.
In the video we see "2" stars in the background.
The yellow one on the left looks like to be the sun cuz it's shining but the blue one on the right seems like a distortion cuz it's not shining at all (maybe it's something like a wormhole?)

Well highway stated they have a surprise for us. So I think we will see lagrange system here in the next update.

That's my thought.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
[QUOTE = "dontbelive, post: 192936, member: 9920"]

The first unnamed ship will be the storm class I guess the second one a tankier one.

View attachment 48665
[/ QUOTE]
Ihave seen both of these new ships. One in siri adjustments dev shack and the other in the colonisation has begun picture

dontbelive

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Emiya
Rank
[QUOTE = "dontbelive, post: 192936, member: 9920"]

View attachment 48665
[/ QUOTE]
Ihave seen both of these new ships. One in siri adjustments dev shack and the other in the colonisation has begun picture
Hmmm really? Can you share the links?

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
[QUOTE = "dontbelive, post: 192940, member: 9920"]
Hmmm really? Can you share the links?
[/ QUOTE]
Screenshot_20210415-092627_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210415-092605_Gallery.jpg

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
[QUOTE = "dontbelive, post: 192943, member: 9920"]
Ahh now I remember 😁

IMG_20210415_091157.jpg

The pic u posted seems to be not in the pic.

But this one is the ship in the middle. It's a storm classed neon ship.
View attachment 48671
[/ QUOTE]
Where did you find these stuff ?

HerrFox

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Herr_BlingBling
Rank
At the moment I've lost quite a bit of fun with this game. The random algorithm in Sirius is to blame. For many weeks now, I've been waiting for a planet to finally appear where I can get the normal Sirius Ring 5 blaster. I already have both other variations. Without this one component, it is not possible for me to make progress in Tau Ceti, because I cannot install my blasters from Venar.

How many more weeks do I have to wait before I can continue playing? I would like to make progress at some point. At the moment I'm relying on the public Sirius database and playing other games and waiting for this planet to come up. This Sirius random principle is not conducive to playing, rather frustrating.

In this respect, it's nice that the development in Tau Ceti is continuing, but if I'm unlucky, I'll have to wait many more weeks until the random generator spits out the right blueprint. This barrier with decoding is just frustrating. It has nothing to do with player performance, but you have to rely on the game spitting out the blueprint... Let's see how many more weeks I have to wait... Man want to progress, but you can't because the game itself prevents you from doing so...

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
HerrFox in old drop system on sir,time jump where you fly days to r5, cd jump what was 24-30hour ....
In old pg some ppl wait 4 years for myst ^^
Now you have all sir ancient technology drop in 1 year.
You wait so help others,grind cryo,made ships etc.
Tc is not only one what can do in whole PG Universe.

Sure is still long wait for stuff,but is much faster compare to old time ^^

People need understand that PG is game for years,not months.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
@Highway will there any price adjustment for the parsec/rdx ships? As you did years ago for sirius armor? I assume that the new armor will cost around 1.1mil cryo

Status
Not open for further replies.