Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
I think your was added so let's say daily missions every day and you have a progress bar and how you answer this bar is something special nice reward in the form of let's say 500 gold or for example 5 gravi of each type or there are respawn packs with free respawn when you get damaged or some paid battle pass for gold let's say 20k gold and at the end of it you have let's say a special ship or a drone etc
So maybe better this :
If a log in rewards not works as should be,can try add small rewards like cryo or 1 hour booster - finally who not use free booster.
Or chip what allow to unlock special day mission what rewards will be 2h booster choice by player.
Daily mission to do some similar to darkorbit stuff like damage this,travel distance,earn cryo.Something easy for all to good start day n PG.
Special day mission can be something harder give a player longer stay on game.

As i understand all wory that player come online,grab log in rewards and log off - that why no work as should ?
If so then we have now all time same situation with otb's - players come online do otb go off ....
So for them otb is day easy task for cryo :p

Or gates what work on many mmo games and you need done daylis to collect chips for unlock gate [for PG it be just map maze like part of hive we have] where player need clean all enemys to grab rewards.

There is a lot options to stop player from only log in,took,log off.

Gold is not great to give :p game is for earn money so if all can earn big gold- who will be buy it to make game alive ?

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
it seems to me that I spent a lot more on Pirate Galaxy and Dino storm and I don't have to do anything and the money comes in :)

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
If so then we have now all time same situation with otb's - players come online do otb go off ....
So for them otb is day easy task for cryo :p
To some degree you can say that OTB is a "daily mission" but not everyone may like this kinda mission as the reward can be either good or bad (depending on the outcome and "fairness" of both sides to leave at least some for the losing side or go the total "We take all the ores mode")

Of course i have currently no idea how OTBs play so no idea how much has changed in compare to the time when they were organized to a certain degree.

Imo it is nowadays nearly impossible to find any online game (doesn´t have to be an MMO at all) that offers some sort of daily reward system be it the simple "login-->claim-->go off again" or the "login-->do some stuff-->earn-->go eventually off again" version.

I think players may stay more with the second version ala "Hm i just need a few more cryos/BPs so let´s stay for a little bit longer". I mean i did try the version to set me a daily goal how much cryo i want to earn but without any sort of mission behind it i had not really any sort of distraction and as completed missions don´t give cryo again they are also no option just for the sake of "having an active mission" when it doesn´t reward you anything at the end.

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
I think there will soon be a reaven dynamic I wonder what ship they will add to get or something cool :)

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I think there will soon be a reaven dynamic I wonder what ship they will add to get or something cool :)
Yeah, i hope something with allies cover

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Considering that the event times are very reliable in case of Split we can assume RDX around mid september again and so far from all the TC items ACover would be in the line.

Currently from all TC items in the RDX ships the score is the following:
Chain: 1
Trap: 2
Leap: 1
Cloud: 2
Droid: 1
Inverter: 1
Scope: 1
Cover 0

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
i know i will have friendly cover, i wish it had at least an orbital strike

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
It seems to me that when the ancients left us and went to another system, I think maybe someday I will get there and it will continue after the queen mantis is defeated maybe some new race that wants to create the ancients and we help them make war with this race and help the ancients to survive until it would be interesting and you could add some trivia or they could be the creators of the ancients it would be very interesting according to me :D

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
If i remember the Calon mission correctly Planck integrated his mind in the Ancient system and so has in theory access to all their knowledge so a possible thing would be that Planck discoveres during his research in the Ancient library that hints to another threat way more dangerous to the Mantis but the Mantis could contain this threat with the Ancient technology and with the queens defeat it will be able to break out again.

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
If i remember the Calon mission correctly Planck integrated his mind in the Ancient system and so has in theory access to all their knowledge so a possible thing would be that Planck discoveres during his research in the Ancient library that hints to another threat way more dangerous to the Mantis but the Mantis could contain this threat with the Ancient technology and with the queens defeat it will be able to break out again.
did you do the story on erebos?

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
@Razor2278 , The Mantis did Fuze their own technology with the ancient stuff and created some hybrid-ancients blueprints for the future mantis ships.

Meanwhile the Ancients will help or refuse to help us on erebos, but it seems also that Tau ceti was ripped apart so that erebos and calon and all other planets are separated.

We knew tau ceti was hiding, but we never imagined that oort system is locked with the ancient stargate. If think after tc was ripped apart all the artifacts vanished in all other systems.

The Ancients will left but we don't know where, I can tell you why they left, because they wanted to controll the star systems & it was easy to abuse their technologies. To protect the universe again, they will leave. Where? I don't know.

I have some theory's in my mind. What do you think?

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
did you do the story on erebos?
Anyways take my pov with a grain of salt but i think the main issue PG has is that it gives basically no real reason to continue playing once you have beaten it (fun fact i still haven´t completed the 1st mission of TC4) and basically since now 1 year i still take a break from PG.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
The lore of the ancients still has material to be released, it is up to the company to know if they will do something about it, but honestly I am more concerned that they solve the current problems, low population on the servers, a rework of the cq otb, more cq maybe, server merge doesn't sound bad, pvp part 2, controlled invasions

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
a rework of the cq otb
Well they kinda did the most already to bring CQs back to life what seem to have looked fine at first but then dwindled back to the old version of low to no activity at all for various and obvious reasons so how should they change or rework it even more at this point?

server merge doesn't sound bad
Was discussed a couple of times over the years this topic and in theory it is possible while in practise it comes with the "problem" that certain things will not be transfered as they simply will transfer only the player data to a new server while certain things will not be transfered to this server.
But merging servers is not a trivial thing to do as the state is completly independant and many things will conflict when merging them due to duplicate references etc. Many elements where players are referenced in will not be possible to be moved in a merge (ladder, clans, etc.). Simply speaking its basically a new server where only the players are moved to it with their belongings and everting else will need to be recreated on the new server.

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
I think that the best solution would be to increase the rewards in the form of cryo so that even the side that loses would have some nice consolation prize and secondly, adding the ability to register in the conquests of alliance clans on my server, no clan does any more conquests, no one wants to go to conquer when it's open conquer it's hard to find 10 pilots to conquer XD

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
Tau Ceti ancient stuff in new tau ceti ancient singularity where can jump like in old sirius :
24-30h jump cd,only cms cant refuel js,random % to biger or smaller jump range,r1 to r6 where be tau ceti ololyte to tau ceti ancient golds [ r6 golds,r5 ancient blue,r4 keny tau ceti etc]

Ta da !! next 10 years solve problem to have what to do in PG.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Well they kinda did the most already to bring CQs back to life what seem to have looked fine at first but then dwindled back to the old version of low to no activity at all for various and obvious reasons so how should they change or rework it even more at this point?
What currently occurs in OTB, at least in Aurora, is that there is always a group of players who, for reasons of level, playing time and so on, are naturally poorly armed, and all the "good" players prefer to play in the team otherwise, which makes the cq completely unbalanced or a minimal participation

What I think as a solution to this would be that in the enlistment time it is divided into two phases, the first would be an enlistment where people do not know which team they will go to, they simply enlist, and after a period of time, the team itself the system distributes the players in Team A and Team B, with no option to change, and those who do not participate will be penalized, but a real one, not that you are simply not going to take cryonite, if you do not participate in it, you will not you will do in the next 5 OTB to give an example

No, I don't buy being told that your connection can lost when you start and other bull.... because a certain game that everyone knows about lost your connection during a game and they apply a sanction without forgiving anything, and that game is the most popular all over the internet

Was discussed a couple of times over the years this topic and in theory it is possible while in practise it comes with the "problem" that certain things will not be transfered as they simply will transfer only the player data to a new server while certain things will not be transfered to this server.
Excuses, I will always say it, excuses, and whatever, what do I care about losing 7541587454 golden skulls that are useless, or even losing the same clan, as simple as making a new one, I would change that for the simple fact of entering to a server where you see 548746514 PEOPLE playing doing different activities within the game

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Tau Ceti ancient stuff in new tau ceti ancient singularity where can jump like in old sirius :
24-30h jump cd,only cms cant refuel js,random % to biger or smaller jump range,r1 to r6 where be tau ceti ololyte to tau ceti ancient golds [ r6 golds,r5 ancient blue,r4 keny tau ceti etc]

Ta da !! next 10 years solve problem to have what to do in PG.
Would agree to that but it would not make any sense to make tau ceti ancient techs for the singularity as r6 or something new called as Lagrange singularity. Why? Because those are Ancients techs already and the Mantis and raven Dynamics use them. You will recognize the buildings in the Raven planets as some building looking as the tc sniperblaster or blasters.

I would rather see some new raw techs with the Ancient Engraving. Don't like this carbon action, but still a cool way for the tc rares

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Or somehow add a 6th ring for Sirius to keep a little life in this system and r88 ancient units even the new Ancients units.

Collectable bp for e.g
Mizar Ancient Strong Lightning Chains
Sirius Ancient Long Damage Inverter
Draconis Ancient Scope Shifter

Collectable ships for e.G

Two rare Ancient Ships upgradable up to r99
Design could be Hathor/Sobek or something we don't even saw

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Excuses, I will always say it, excuses, and whatever, what do I care about losing 7541587454 golden skulls that are useless, or even losing the same clan, as simple as making a new one, I would change that for the simple fact of entering to a server where you see 548746514 PEOPLE playing doing different activities within the game
Then create a new account on your favorite server. Maybe Aeria? :)

Last edited: