What's new

The arrival of Lagrange Singularity (After Tau Ceti)

LimitedHansen

Reaction score
You should make some animations and post on yt so others can see. Not long animations but just a few small seconds with blaster effects attached to blasters on to a ship. Let's see your projects take action! :cool: :cool:

-BoH-

Reaction score
LimitedHansen said:
You should make some animations and post on yt so others can see. Not long animations but just a few small seconds with blaster effects attached to blasters on to a ship. Let's see your projects take action! :cool: :cool:
I'm thinking of starting that in the summer and even adding sci-fi music in the background hopefully without getting copyright claimed. Not only for that but more art with idk QM death squads pictures on how the citadel looks like from orbit or in land.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Heavy artillery said:
I want to make sure the characteristics of the aliens make sense by how creatures would look like in millenniums if they rely on technology, if their intelligence evolves then the brain could get larger.
Research suggests future intelligence will evolve in large knowledge networks, rather than individuals. Larger brains surely will be better, but comunication and cooperative research will addapt faster and can scale up to big efforts for evolution. Think in ants, they have far less neurons than humans, but they still have a very good adaptable society. How far could human go with a fully cooperative civilization? Or other species maybe, going beyond where humans left?
Heavy artillery said:
Rajaa said:
i Was thinking of planets that have natural disasters such as Jupiter, Uranus or Neptune if accessible
Yeah, many types of disasters can be made such as gas, falling asteroids, lava, massive water, heat (i forgot descriptions of those 3 sol planets) .
Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune don't have in game descriptions yet. They are gas giants, so any colony on their surface is not possible. Remember Saturn (the other gas giant) is available for conquest only on its asteroids ring. In real world, those giants have moons of sizes comparable to Earth.

About the animations, you could make simple GIFs to show the blaster effects, and post them just here in the forum.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Lagrange ships.PNG
Lagrange ships 2.PNG
Pretty much the whole collection of my fan Lagrange ships to look all in 2 pictures instead of all over the pages. :)

Sleep

Reaction score
Thats really nice , since in Sirius we got Ancients that was old but strong , in Lagrange we should have something really really Advanced and Futuristic looking so it will seem the most powerful and advanced tech in our dimension.
To simplify , Like Ancient technology with a Futurist looking so it seems the top tier of everything.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Lagrange parsecs.PNG
So I was just thinking. Knowing that pirate galaxy is an mmo game, there needs to constantly be new updates and the game needs to go on. In my opinion i think the story will nearly be at an end once Tau Ceti is done and so that means it will be difficult to decide what to put in Lagrange. Instead of being a story, i was thinking it can be a system where you can get loads of new cool and completely different designs for your ships and others. As an inspiration from another game, they hve a ship and make another ship with the same armor, skills and behaviour but is just a design with an addition of a unique skill. An example is a design for the Parsec ship that has a skill number 9. Same behaviour but just a cool design. I thinkif they do that they will add more variation to the game.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Lagrange disruptor parsec.PNG
Just another design I think would be cool for the disruptor if were available. I was also thinking it would be cool if a hovering glowing red ball (looks like a hologram) is in front where the front lights are pointing. That would be where the sniper fires. Yet again a skill number 9 would be awesome for it.

-BoH-

Reaction score
View attachment 46620
So I was just thinking. Knowing that pirate galaxy is an mmo game, there needs to constantly be new updates and the game needs to go on. In my opinion i think the story will nearly be at an end once Tau Ceti is done and so that means it will be difficult to decide what to put in Lagrange. Instead of being a story, i was thinking it can be a system where you can get loads of new cool and completely different designs for your ships and others. As an inspiration from another game, they hve a ship and make another ship with the same armor, skills and behaviour but is just a design with an addition of a unique skill. An example is a design for the Parsec ship that has a skill number 9. Same behaviour but just a cool design. I thinkif they do that they will add more variation to the game.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Lagrange Singularity
The Lagrange.png
-Entry ring is at the black hole where the cq area would be. You would be orbiting the black hole with the star gate on the other end of the orbit and a hangar.
There are again 5 rings and star gates would spawn in these rings with times they will get destroyed however, the times they will get destroyed is a lot longer than in sirius, in sirius they take at most 8-10 days for planets to collapse, since the star gates in Lagrange can bring you to different systems where you can do missions, i think there should be more time, around minimum 15 days and most 20-25 days.
I don't think the jump ship for Lagrange should provide a hanger since you meet different civilisations that will provide the hangers in the systems etc. But there won't be a hanger in the orbit of that star gate.
In terms of special star gates (Ancient cube star gate, mantis star gate, star gate with a new civilisation invaded by rogue methanoids and other star gates invaded by pirates), it would be cool if they have a 10-15% chance of spawning whereas the rest of the chance comes from a QM star gate.
Other civilisations/aliens you meet in Lagrange fighting off enemies though the systems in the star gate would also be awesome.
In the art i also made 3 stars distant (not the centre) as i think Lagrange should be nearer to the centre of the milky way galaxy.
I did another art for showing the rings and improving the look of the system.

Sleep

Reaction score
Very nice Art and Idea -BoH- , the Method to ''Enter'' Should be having an Specialized Ship That You have to use to go across the dangerous Light Absorption of the Black Hole , and following your Alien-Provided-Stargates Idea it would be nice , to make a ''new class'' and break with the Meta Ships , that this ships are the only one that you can use to go Across the Black Hole and you cannot change them to any normal Ship till you get the chance to enter an Alien Hangar , this ships would be Very bulky , armored and slow ones , Known as ''SDT'' (Suited for Dangerous Travelling'' No Good ideas for the skills anyways... I want to know your opinion about this , Because someone might think that this would be something completely bad and not made for pirate galaxy.