What's new

The arrival of Lagrange Singularity (After Tau Ceti)

LimitedHansen

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AVERAY
Rank
You should make some animations and post on yt so others can see. Not long animations but just a few small seconds with blaster effects attached to blasters on to a ship. Let's see your projects take action! :cool: :cool:

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
LimitedHansen said:
You should make some animations and post on yt so others can see. Not long animations but just a few small seconds with blaster effects attached to blasters on to a ship. Let's see your projects take action! :cool: :cool:
I'm thinking of starting that in the summer and even adding sci-fi music in the background hopefully without getting copyright claimed. Not only for that but more art with idk QM death squads pictures on how the citadel looks like from orbit or in land.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Heavy artillery said:
I want to make sure the characteristics of the aliens make sense by how creatures would look like in millenniums if they rely on technology, if their intelligence evolves then the brain could get larger.
Research suggests future intelligence will evolve in large knowledge networks, rather than individuals. Larger brains surely will be better, but comunication and cooperative research will addapt faster and can scale up to big efforts for evolution. Think in ants, they have far less neurons than humans, but they still have a very good adaptable society. How far could human go with a fully cooperative civilization? Or other species maybe, going beyond where humans left?
Heavy artillery said:
Rajaa said:
i Was thinking of planets that have natural disasters such as Jupiter, Uranus or Neptune if accessible
Yeah, many types of disasters can be made such as gas, falling asteroids, lava, massive water, heat (i forgot descriptions of those 3 sol planets) .
Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune don't have in game descriptions yet. They are gas giants, so any colony on their surface is not possible. Remember Saturn (the other gas giant) is available for conquest only on its asteroids ring. In real world, those giants have moons of sizes comparable to Earth.

About the animations, you could make simple GIFs to show the blaster effects, and post them just here in the forum.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Lagrange ships.PNG
Lagrange ships 2.PNG
Pretty much the whole collection of my fan Lagrange ships to look all in 2 pictures instead of all over the pages. :)

Sleep

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Sieep
Rank
Clan
ㄒ乂 $ (逸けゝ)
Thats really nice , since in Sirius we got Ancients that was old but strong , in Lagrange we should have something really really Advanced and Futuristic looking so it will seem the most powerful and advanced tech in our dimension.
To simplify , Like Ancient technology with a Futurist looking so it seems the top tier of everything.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Lagrange parsecs.PNG
So I was just thinking. Knowing that pirate galaxy is an mmo game, there needs to constantly be new updates and the game needs to go on. In my opinion i think the story will nearly be at an end once Tau Ceti is done and so that means it will be difficult to decide what to put in Lagrange. Instead of being a story, i was thinking it can be a system where you can get loads of new cool and completely different designs for your ships and others. As an inspiration from another game, they hve a ship and make another ship with the same armor, skills and behaviour but is just a design with an addition of a unique skill. An example is a design for the Parsec ship that has a skill number 9. Same behaviour but just a cool design. I thinkif they do that they will add more variation to the game.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Lagrange disruptor parsec.PNG
Just another design I think would be cool for the disruptor if were available. I was also thinking it would be cool if a hovering glowing red ball (looks like a hologram) is in front where the front lights are pointing. That would be where the sniper fires. Yet again a skill number 9 would be awesome for it.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
View attachment 46620
So I was just thinking. Knowing that pirate galaxy is an mmo game, there needs to constantly be new updates and the game needs to go on. In my opinion i think the story will nearly be at an end once Tau Ceti is done and so that means it will be difficult to decide what to put in Lagrange. Instead of being a story, i was thinking it can be a system where you can get loads of new cool and completely different designs for your ships and others. As an inspiration from another game, they hve a ship and make another ship with the same armor, skills and behaviour but is just a design with an addition of a unique skill. An example is a design for the Parsec ship that has a skill number 9. Same behaviour but just a cool design. I thinkif they do that they will add more variation to the game.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
The Umbrums.PNG Sleek version of the Terrorizer :p

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Lagrange Singularity
The Lagrange.png
-Entry ring is at the black hole where the cq area would be. You would be orbiting the black hole with the star gate on the other end of the orbit and a hangar.
There are again 5 rings and star gates would spawn in these rings with times they will get destroyed however, the times they will get destroyed is a lot longer than in sirius, in sirius they take at most 8-10 days for planets to collapse, since the star gates in Lagrange can bring you to different systems where you can do missions, i think there should be more time, around minimum 15 days and most 20-25 days.
I don't think the jump ship for Lagrange should provide a hanger since you meet different civilisations that will provide the hangers in the systems etc. But there won't be a hanger in the orbit of that star gate.
In terms of special star gates (Ancient cube star gate, mantis star gate, star gate with a new civilisation invaded by rogue methanoids and other star gates invaded by pirates), it would be cool if they have a 10-15% chance of spawning whereas the rest of the chance comes from a QM star gate.
Other civilisations/aliens you meet in Lagrange fighting off enemies though the systems in the star gate would also be awesome.
In the art i also made 3 stars distant (not the centre) as i think Lagrange should be nearer to the centre of the milky way galaxy.
I did another art for showing the rings and improving the look of the system.

Sleep

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Sieep
Rank
Clan
ㄒ乂 $ (逸けゝ)
Very nice Art and Idea -BoH- , the Method to ''Enter'' Should be having an Specialized Ship That You have to use to go across the dangerous Light Absorption of the Black Hole , and following your Alien-Provided-Stargates Idea it would be nice , to make a ''new class'' and break with the Meta Ships , that this ships are the only one that you can use to go Across the Black Hole and you cannot change them to any normal Ship till you get the chance to enter an Alien Hangar , this ships would be Very bulky , armored and slow ones , Known as ''SDT'' (Suited for Dangerous Travelling'' No Good ideas for the skills anyways... I want to know your opinion about this , Because someone might think that this would be something completely bad and not made for pirate galaxy.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
WARNING TAU CETI SPOILERS!!!!

So far in tau ceti we have discovered that the ancient are an artificial intelligence similar to the idea on the QMs that i spoke about and sirius was acted as a jail to the ancients as like Lagrange was to the QMs. So i think definitely the story after part 4 isn't going to work well if it sticks to how it is. So far are the end of part 3, the ancients have told us that they have located the mantis homeworld and that the plan is to launch an attack and potentially end the mantis race. By what we have seen through the mantis' capabilities they appear to be more advanced the ancients and that we've underestimated their power. As we went up systems their security increases and so does their power. Up to the point where if we aren't careful to the slightest they could butcher us. A hint shows the ancients used to be in all systems but got eradicated by the mantis and the remaining jailed in sirius. So if the story has gone like that then i might have another idea on how it could go after part 4.

Who are the QMs?
To start off, the signs the mantis are very advanced is that they have the abilities to mind control as they have demonstrated in part 2 where they took control of the ancients when we thought they were "allied". In the mantis homeworld there could very likely be experiments of new technology and completely new powers happening that they might be intending to use against their enemies. If we successfully destroy their weak spot on their homeworld then they would either all die or become powerless. At the end we conquer them and we discover experimental equipment they've been testing. One very noticeable technology is a large device that can mess with the universe and time. There are theories that suggest there are an infinite number of universes, universes with the same people but different outcomes. Since humans and ancients have only discovered that device we have no clue of its capabilities. As a result, we takeover into analysing their device and something goes wrong. We end up mistakenly programming it into releasing ridiculous amounts of energy to merge another universe into this universe. But since matter and energy can't be created or destroyed they can only be converted to one form or another. The other universe involved the ancients constantly evolving to the level where they become who we refer as the quadremetrics. They surpass their creators but don't just push them back as like the ancients did to us but exterminate them. When the universe merges, many things start to happen, Since all of that would be too much on the expansion of our universe so far, many things get replaced, the ancients on our universe will be replaced as the QMs and are evil and against us. since the mantis are dead, this means we are able to replace their dead matter and stay alive, sirius singularity comepletly becomes a mess and becomes the "Lagrange singularity" and contains gates all around it that lead to many star systems.

The other universe that merges to ours is older than our universe unnoticeable by a million years, hence so much has happened with other stuff, the "sirius pirates" have begun invading other completely new alien civilisations using their stargates in lagrange to get to them although they aren't human pirates they are just another evolutionary sapient species that have been evolving sometime after the QM invasion, 20% of the time we will get transported into their systems and help the civilisations from invading pirates and ally with them. There are also other systems that get invaded by rogue methanoids, methanoids by what i have noticed have been secretly working with the ancients (in venar) and that they are left alive by them in that universe and are incredibly advanced. (although the QMs always monitor them to ensure they never surpass the QMs and become dominant) they also try to invade other alien civilisations in other systems you can protect and defend.
However, the main part of the story focuses on the QMs and you see their stargates nearly 80% of the time in their systems that transport you to many systems with dead ancient civilisations taken by them and at the higher end of lagrange you even get to a realm between the 3rd and 4th dimension and reach their hivemind.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Where is the "like" button Heavily required here. Nice models!
Good thing developers have actually made one :LOL:
WARNING TAU CETI SPOILERS!!!!

So far in tau ceti we have discovered that the ancient are an artificial intelligence similar to the idea on the QMs that i spoke about and sirius was acted as a jail to the ancients as like Lagrange was to the QMs. So i think definitely the story after part 4 isn't going to work well if it sticks to how it is. So far are the end of part 3, the ancients have told us that they have located the mantis homeworld and that the plan is to launch an attack and potentially end the mantis race. By what we have seen through the mantis' capabilities they appear to be more advanced the ancients and that we've underestimated their power. As we went up systems their security increases and so does their power. Up to the point where if we aren't careful to the slightest they could butcher us. A hint shows the ancients used to be in all systems but got eradicated by the mantis and the remaining jailed in sirius. So if the story has gone like that then i might have another idea on how it could go after part 4.

Who are the QMs?
To start off, the signs the mantis are very advanced is that they have the abilities to mind control as they have demonstrated in part 2 where they took control of the ancients when we thought they were "allied". In the mantis homeworld there could very likely be experiments of new technology and completely new powers happening that they might be intending to use against their enemies. If we successfully destroy their weak spot on their homeworld then they would either all die or become powerless. At the end we conquer them and we discover experimental equipment they've been testing. One very noticeable technology is a large device that can mess with the universe and time. There are theories that suggest there are an infinite number of universes, universes with the same people but different outcomes. Since humans and ancients have only discovered that device we have no clue of its capabilities. As a result, we takeover into analysing their device and something goes wrong. We end up mistakenly programming it into releasing ridiculous amounts of energy to merge another universe into this universe. But since matter and energy can't be created or destroyed they can only be converted to one form or another. The other universe involved the ancients constantly evolving to the level where they become who we refer as the quadremetrics. They surpass their creators but don't just push them back as like the ancients did to us but exterminate them. When the universe merges, many things start to happen, Since all of that would be too much on the expansion of our universe so far, many things get replaced, the ancients on our universe will be replaced as the QMs and are evil and against us. since the mantis are dead, this means we are able to replace their dead matter and stay alive, sirius singularity comepletly becomes a mess and becomes the "Lagrange singularity" and contains gates all around it that lead to many star systems.

The other universe that merges to ours is older than our universe unnoticeable by a million years, hence so much has happened with other stuff, the "sirius pirates" have begun invading other completely new alien civilisations using their stargates in lagrange to get to them although they aren't human pirates they are just another evolutionary sapient species that have been evolving sometime after the QM invasion, 20% of the time we will get transported into their systems and help the civilisations from invading pirates and ally with them. There are also other systems that get invaded by rogue methanoids, methanoids by what i have noticed have been secretly working with the ancients (in venar) and that they are left alive by them in that universe and are incredibly advanced. (although the QMs always monitor them to ensure they never surpass the QMs and become dominant) they also try to invade other alien civilisations in other systems you can protect and defend.
However, the main part of the story focuses on the QMs and you see their stargates nearly 80% of the time in their systems that transport you to many systems with dead ancient civilisations taken by them and at the higher end of lagrange you even get to a realm between the 3rd and 4th dimension and reach their hivemind.

So i was thinking there could be 2 outcomes and you/your clan can decide how to end the story.

Outcome 1-You push your way in the QM gate and find their mysteries and end up stealing their technology and gain power yourself. ally with the civilisations being invaded by them. After that you start to gear up and gather new tech from the qms and a new civilisation who have been on a battle with them for eons called the lagrange industry (these are also completely new aliens) who stole some of their darkmatter technology and provide a hangar for you to unlock the ships without having to find each and every one of them yourself (which is a pain) . However, because the quadremetrics are the ancients themselves who are evolved, the components also require ancient tech to be decrypted. Once you learn more and more and hold out from their attacks and evolve the ships this is where it gets interesting, evolving your lagrange ship means you are technically a system above since lagrange is like sol where 2 systems combine to one or of not maybe bigger. This is where you are strong enough to reach their "home area" through a key you receive at the end of part 1 of lagrange that allows a gate to re-appear for you and you can be transported through it. The universe appears to be a bright orange rather than a black vacuum. (in the game) Rather than planets you start observing an extremely large space-like structure almost like a 3 dimensional maze shape. The QMs themselves are located here only in larger numbers. you start digging your way in through the structure and the closer you get to the centre the closer you reach the citadel. The internal citadel is their hive mind and you end up mercilessly destroying it and shutting down every QM that exists. That also means the ancients are dead.

Outcome 2- you and the squads begin to question what the hell has been happening and why has everything around us been changing. The moment things have changed you notice many events such as earthquakes extreme flashes of lights from the cosmos appearing. The last place you've been to when that happened is the mantis homeworld and the large mighty device that has been used to do so. The device appears damaged (due to the ridiculous amounts of energy it has released) and there's no given information on how to repair it and most importantly reverse what has happened. We still end up interacting with the QMs and the Lagrange industry but rather than focusing on shutting down the QMs, the humans focus on gathering their information on the device as the QMs have not only invaded systems but also harvested knowledge from nearly hundreds of thousands of species. This gives them the ability to have great knowledge of the device but are reluctant to give away information. By force we humans start to take their information on how to repair the device on part 1 of lagrange and on part 2, we try to steal more information on the more secure areas of the quadremetrics. (the citadel) Once we reach eh citadel, we find out the secrets of the device, how was it created and how was it used. One important thing is once the event of the universe clash happens, the moment it starts and finishes our memories of the device and the clash of the universe have been erased. So we remember what was happening before but not why things have changed. Once we finally learn about the device, we find a way to reprogram it to reverse and reabsorb every joule of enery it has released and forces the matter in the current universe to start separating and things start to disappear and change again. Ancients come back, lagrange industry start to disappear (they never knew about the device) and everything turns back to normal.
You can repeat both stories.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
1613753072943.png
Just another idea on finding the mantis origin. I was thinking they could be from another universe called the Mantiverse. This is an inspiration from a franchise you'll probably figure out once done reading. Would be awesome if the mantis were actually hundreds of millions of years old as time flows differently in their universe causing them to age slower and advance more. I was thinking they could be advanced to the level where they made a gate that creates a portal out the centre of the milky way galaxy. In Tau ceti part 4 I was thinking the ancients could detect portal(s!) containing lots of radiation leading to unknown locations (the Mantiverse) and inform you that this is where the mantis are. I have the feeling lagrange could be in part 4 and that lagrange is just one singularity where the mantis homeworld could be reached where the hole in the centre of the system is actually a breach that connects our universe and the mantiverse. In the mantiverse, there can e a structure that is very large and is equivalently as large as our sun. But then in tau ceti, we have slightly leanred that the security the mantis have increase as you get further on and that the security would be immeasurable in their homeworld to the level where they fly different ships. The Olagons (ships I made a long time ago).

In this story the olagon ships are actually genetic engineers that when a mantis flies the ship, their DNA fuses with he actual ship and they become one. In other words the spaceships are actually organic. I was thinking there could be many portals across the milky way that are unfound but in Lagrange there's one.

For the location, I think a good name would be "Penciptaan belalang" translating to "Mantis creation" meaning they are from a completely different world entirely. For the map, I think it should be 4X as large as a normal map meaning there's more to explore. In terms of the map size, i got this idea from another game where certain maps are much bigger.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
View attachment 46629
Just another design I think would be cool for the disruptor if were available. I was also thinking it would be cool if a hovering glowing red ball (looks like a hologram) is in front where the front lights are pointing. That would be where the sniper fires. Yet again a skill number 9 would be awesome for it.
Did u build this ships by yourself?

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?

Tech
-Sniper blaster
-Blaster
-Multiple rocket launchers
-Aim scrambler

+Low aggression

Quadremetric Grinder
This looks exactly like the ancient blinker😳

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Map Idea of mantis homeworld. The map is 4x as large as a normal map.
1613846634035.png

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
1613919901372.png

Another update on the map.
If its green, then there are ancients in that area. Ancients are on our side fighting the mantis. In the home world, I think they should glow blue and not green to show they're not corrupted. If they intersect with the red (mantis) It means they're fighting and it's a war area.
Red showss mantis/Olagons.

Orange is different. The orange area is an area where there were ancients however, the ancients lost the battle and were experimented by the mantis and modified into the QMs. So the orange area is where the quadremetrics are.

I have also highlighted where the energy fields can be located. There are lots of them as I said, the map is enlarged.

I have also put up the LZ.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
This looks exactly like the ancient blinker😳
Funny thing is I made them way before TC parts came out but the QMs have a relationship with the ancients so some of the ships look alike.