What's new

The arrival of Lagrange Singularity (After Tau Ceti)

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
View attachment 48489
Another Olagon Boss unit
Olagon Producer
Tech:

Multiple blasters
Lighting chains (2 rounds at a go)
Multiple corruption clouds
It can act as a deflection droid and will glow when it's in that state
It can spawn or "spit out" 2 olagon drones (another creation I hve made) everytime it's down by 25% health
Multiple orbital strikes
Allies cover
Heavy aggrobomb
It can act as a magnet trap
Are Quadremetric Units artificial intelligence like the Ancients? The Ancients are basically robots controlled by nearby Relaystations.

Olagons.., i think they are some short living creatures. At least they look biological to me.

You are the creater, who are they and who created them? We know that the brotherhood has something to do with the ancients living, but theres also an valatory sect on earth with no Information at all. maybe hit that together?

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Are Quadremetric Units artificial intelligence like the Ancients? The Ancients are basically robots controlled by nearby Relaystations.

Olagons.., i think they are some short living creatures. At least they look biological to me.

You are the creater, who are they and who created them? We know that the brotherhood has something to do with the ancients living, but theres also an valatory sect on earth with no Information at all. maybe hit that together?
Honestly mate, I had a whole bunch of different ideas about the QMs and the olagons but the tau ceti story so far kinda ruined it in the sense that it won't make any sense at all to continue with these ideas. I.e. initially before we knew who the ancients were I thought they were just aliens hiding themselves and they actually made the QMs. But now we know the ancients themselves are an AI so that'd just be weird. Olagons were just new aliens that would be introduced after part 4.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Honestly mate, I had a whole bunch of different ideas about the QMs and the olagons but the tau ceti story so far kinda ruined it in the sense that it won't make any sense at all to continue with these ideas. I.e. initially before we knew who the ancients were I thought they were just aliens hiding themselves and they actually made the QMs. But now we know the ancients themselves are an AI so that'd just be weird. Olagons were just new aliens that would be introduced after part 4.

Introduction Storyline for Lagrange Singularity

Sol was once the stronghold of the Valatory sect, who ruled for a long time Earth and its people with an iron fist. After some periode of time the Valatory sect vanished and are rumored as a 'death' myth. The events with the Ancients and Mantis on Earth leave nothing of the Valatory sect left, only their shadow itself. After we beat down the Mantis on their Homeworld on (maybe this name) Caprica, we could gather the last pieces of the Valatory artifact to re-activate his functions again. This will open a door or most likely a black hole that will lead us to the spiralgalaxy where most of the darkmatter power exist. The biological race Olagons exist there with the QMs and live in harmony on its own, until the Mantis use them as they do with the Ancient Entity, but the Entity dont know that. The Ancient Entity knew multiple Starsystems that the Mantis didnt know. The more the Mantis know, the stronger there Homeworld will be. The Lagrange Singularity is an elliptical galaxie with a little black hole that allows jumpin into this System. With his special planets in his particullary conditions it could break any starship apart when its landing.

The creators of the Olagons and QMs are the Valatory sect and the secret Brotherhood from the Vega System. With the help and power of the Ancient artifact they were able to create grather life for good and maybe this 'good' is the terrible 'bad. After the Brotherhood was killed with a huge force, this creation could never be finished and the Valatory was on his own.. The main station for the Olagons and QMs are hidden within the Earth and it is powered by the available darkmatter power and slightly consuming the Earths inner core to hold this stable. Multiple planets we know and dont know have build up this too and thats were the Olagons are born and QMs are something like what the Ancients are, but in a opposite form ..

Hope you like it, you can correct me😅

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Introduction Storyline for Lagrange Singularity

Sol was once the stronghold of the Valatory sect, who ruled for a long time Earth and its people with an iron fist. After some periode of time the Valatory sect vanished and are rumored as a 'death' myth. The events with the Ancients and Mantis on Earth leave nothing of the Valatory sect left, only their shadow itself. After we beat down the Mantis on their Homeworld on (maybe this name) Caprica, we could gather the last pieces of the Valatory artifact to re-activate his functions again. This will open a door or most likely a black hole that will lead us to the spiralgalaxy where most of the darkmatter power exist. The biological race Olagons exist there with the QMs and live in harmony on its own, until the Mantis use them as they do with the Ancient Entity, but the Entity dont know that. The Ancient Entity knew multiple Starsystems that the Mantis didnt know. The more the Mantis know, the stronger there Homeworld will be. The Lagrange Singularity is an elliptical galaxie with a little black hole that allows jumpin into this System. With his special planets in his particullary conditions it could break any starship apart when its landing.

The creators of the Olagons and QMs are the Valatory sect and the secret Brotherhood from the Vega System. With the help and power of the Ancient artifact they were able to create grather life for good and maybe this 'good' is the terrible 'bad. After the Brotherhood was killed with a huge force, this creation could never be finished and the Valatory was on his own.. The main station for the Olagons and QMs are hidden within the Earth and it is powered by the available darkmatter power and slightly consuming the Earths inner core to hold this stable. Multiple planets we know and dont know have build up this too and thats were the Olagons are born and QMs are something like what the Ancients are, but in a opposite form ..

Hope you like it, you can correct me😅
That's a good story, by all means you have some pretty decent story ideas I could let you have the ideas of how you think the story should go with the olagons/qms.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
That's a good story, by all means you have some pretty decent story ideas I could let you have the ideas of how you think the story should go with the olagons/qms.
Thank you mate..

Well the Story with the ancients will go back to the very first roots and we will see what really happened to them. Some methanoid (ambassador i guess) said 'continue digging into the demons of the ancients!' Some short of the story made me think that the ancients are the bad one. the huge ancient temple is build for to compensate the entity so that he can live without dying- he said that. the ancients were one step ahead of extinction, luckly they made it. look into aurora, desai and technotoria what happened there and now earth and calon is the next. their past repeat himself for the future and i think the reason to this are..

calon is one of the homeworlds of the ancients and they could die out. calon himself as a planet is great with some battle marks.

mantis homeworld is the opposite. this planets needs the huge harvesters (hive's) to get energy from all planets so that their homeworld could exist. two worlds collide into one

an spiralgalaxy could be good and it would fit into the darkmatter area and for some olagons civilization.

what could happen if we help the entity? and win? the ancients could go bad (again) rule over starsystems? he has trust issues for real 'do not make the mistake of your ancestors. we need proof.' i leave that how it is i have some trust issues too right know.

the next big storyline could go out with the olagons and qms, but only when we find out what really happened and whats planned next. you only need one approach to a story and the rest will develop on its own. details makes an story perfect.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
@-BoH- i have something in my mind mate.😊

Intro and first Missions on Caprica

The Olagons live with the QMs in a far universe called 'Lagrange Singularity' nearby from the Mantis-System. But the Blackhole cannot be passed easily by the Mantis, the idea was to create a swarm commander and mantis agent with powerful ancient tech to overpower universe limit for mortal life. After the last battle against the Queen in her stronghold we managed to finally kill her and loosen all connection to the AI Core from Calon. The Core will reveal what happened to him as a trust against us, and will help to prepare our ships that it can pass through the blackhole .. and finally reach the spiralgalaxy. The Ancient Core released Planck to help us again.

The first step is to buy an alloy that will cost a huge amount of cryonite in the new Hangar in Tau Ceti Part 4, same as an jumpship but better. The alloy needs to be refreshed and you can collect Quarcs on the Planet and your ships alloy will refull himself to stay stable and powerful (alloy armor is more powerful than tc armor). After some time when the first armor is ready we dont need this anymore. The alloy is created from tauruda ore just like some ancient structures as well. We proceed and research the planet for Olagons, but they are not there. Only empty active temple structur from the Valatory sect and an old destroyed Brotherhood structur. The more we get closer toe the Valatory temple nothing will happen, but when we research with Planck the old Brotherhood temple we get trapped and must protect Planck and kill all Olagons units, but they are too strong to hold and give time to Planck will be hard.. After we managed to weaken the Olagons Planck says ''Wow, this looks like the Brotherhood temple from Aurora! We must go deeper to see if its really in-active and confront the ancient core for this! Why is this Temple here?!"

Mainplanet Caprica: This is planet cannot decide to be good or bad. two allies lives here. here they are, the legendary valatory sect and the brotherhood. This planet looks like it collided a thousands years ago and build up again.

Second Planet Picon: icy cold planet. here are some herculean cities and advanced temple structures. picon has some war marks on its surface. fire and ice - good and bad. what will happen next?

CQ Planet Naron: Naron is connected to his sister planet Picon and his surface shows beauty in how whoever created this place. Its quiet here, but quiete can be dangerouse.

Connected Planets Calon and Aurora

Black Wormhole: "This wormhole leads to the lagrange singularity. a forgotten and feared places by the mantis. some old demonic ancient myth exist here.​

Sanctuary Ancient Base: a huge spaceship splitted in half in a battle. its one of the oldest spaceships at all. But his inner base is active and advanced.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
@-BoH- what u think?

Storymission 1 Caprica

,,Planck back in the Game"

We need to search the Planet for the Olagons at first, but they are not here yet. Only an empty active temple probably the Valatory sect and a few meter the old destroyed Brotherhood temple. the more we get closer to the Valatory temple nothing will happen, but when we research with Planck the old Brotherhood temple we get trapped and must protect Planck and kill all Olagons units but they are too strong to hold and give time to Planck. After we managed to weaken the Olagons Planck says ''Wow, this looks like the Brotherhood temple from Aurora! We must go deeper if its really in-active and confront the Ancient Core for this!". One Olagon unit lost a data fragment after he escaped. This gives us information about the Planet Picon.

Storymission 2 Picon

,,In Sol Ratio"

Head up to the Core of the Temples to talk with the last members of the Valatory sect. while you flying to the target area you will see the first time the QM's units. flee or fight.

after you are done they will tell you that they was hiding between the Emperor as his loyal members. after the Onslaught with the Ancients and Mantis they managed to escape and created a spacetime rift and jumped through the rift into Lagrange.

Storymission 3 Picon

,,Cryonite"

Planck: ,,We need more details what happened back then on Aurora."

Ivanova: ,,search the Planet for any information about the anomalous Cryonite so we can analyze whats makes it so special."

,,head up to the scar side of the map and destroy some QM's until they drop anomalous cryonite."

Planck: ,,great, we need to do some special test, fly to the Mantis-Hive shipbuilding location and lets show how the Cryonite Converter reacts to the anomalous Cryonite."

Ivanova: ,,indeed! the mineral composition is so huge it creates life - mantis life! look at him! get him!"

Planck: the anomalous Cryonite in Lagrange Singularity is much much more powerful, it was a mistake. we lost the created Mantis. this will have major consequences! fly back to Caprica.

Storymission 4 Caprica

,,Fratum"

Ivanova: ,,lets go back to the Brotherhood temple again."

*clear the area where the Olagons are*

Planck: "we need to connect this to the AI Core on Calon, lets make it run, maybe we can talk with the AI Core from here"

Ivanova: ,,energy denisty is to low for this. we need more of the existing quarcs here, do not get killed! lets hope it will work."

*look out for incoming olagons while your re-charge the temple*

Planck "it worked! tell us, what is this place and what happened here?"

Ancient-Entity ,,we've got betrayed from the Valatory sect, they wanted our Artifact for their own creation. you think the Emperor was bad? a smuggler called Jake Rattenbury gave the Mantis an information in exchange for Cryonite, our sect vanished after that on Aurora. only a few are here. a part of me. us. i've decided to sent most of the ancients in sirius to explore and create a complex decrypt system for our datablocks. after that everything changed. desai, aurora our former homeplanets are destoryed.

Ivanova ,,not good news, what are you plans now?"

*entity's eyes goes red instead of staying light blue*

Ancient-Entity ,,our existing was in dark shadows. the universe thought we we're dead. you should leave this place for your own safety."

*Olagons and Ancients appearing - more incoming*

Ivanova ,,what the hell?? he's angry we need to go! NOW!"

Planck ,,you cant do this, we need to do..

Ancient-Entity ,,.. nothing. leave."

Storymission 5 Caprica

,,friend of my enemie"

Ivanova: ,,we should stay back an look whats going on here."

Planck: ,,he summon the Giza, he's serious. everywhere Olagons and QMs units we should help out."

*destroy all units and collect anything that could be important. we need to rebuild this Brotherhood temple.*

Ancient-Entity: ,,i gave you my trust. you didnt break it. on Aurora after our Brotherhood was killed, i had to let the artifact splitt into 6 pieces as a safety for the universe. my compensation on Calon is important, i cant be killed, but i cant go anywhere either. i'm everywhere."

Ivanova: ,,the AI Core is immortal? impressive."

Planck: ,,I think we must identify the Core on Picon as well. I have a bad feeling. Maybe the Ambassador was right. We drilling to deep into the demons of the Ancients."

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
@-BoH- what u think?

Storymission 1 Caprica

We need to search the Planet for the Olagons at first, but they are not here yet. Only an empty active temple probably the Valatory sect and a few meter the old destroyed Brotherhood temple. the more we get closer to the Valatory temple nothing will happen, but when we research with Planck the old Brotherhood temple we get trapped and must protect Planck and kill all Olagons units but they are too strong to hold and give time to Planck. After we managed to weaken the Olagons Planck says ''Wow, this looks like the Brotherhood temple from Aurora! We must go deeper if its really in-active and confront the Ancient Core for this!". One Olagon unit lost a data fragment after he escaped. This gives us information about the Planet Picon.

Storymission 2 Picon

,,In Sol Ratio"

Head up to the Core of the Temples to talk with the last members of the Valatory sect. while you flying to the target area you will see the first time the QM's units. flee or fight.

after you are done they will tell you that they was hiding between the Emperor as his loyal members. after the Onslaught with the Ancients and Mantis they managed to escape and created a spacetime rift and jumped through the rift into Lagrange.

Storymission 3 Picon

,,Cryonite"

Ivanova: ,,search the Planet for any information about the anomalous Cryonite so we can analyze whats makes it so special."

,,head up to the scar side of the map and destroy some QM's until they drop anomalous cryonite."

Planck: ,,great, we need to do some special test, fly to the Mantis-Hive shipbuilding location and lets show how the Cryonite Converter reacts to the anomalous Cryonite."

Ivanova: ,,indeed! the mineral composition is so huge it creates life - mantis life! look at him! get him!"

Planck: the anomalous Cryonite in Lagrange Singularity is much much more powerful, it was a mistake. we lost the created Mantis. this will have major consequences! fly back to Caprica.

Storymission 4 Caprica

,,Fratum"

Planck: "we need to connect this to the AI Core on Calon, lets make it run, maybe we can talk with the AI Core from here"

Ivanova: ,,energy denisty is to low for this. we need more of the existing quarcs here, do not get killed! lets hope it will work."

Ancient-Entity ,,we've got betrayed from the Valatory sect, they wanted our Artifact for their own creation. you think the Emperor was bad? a smuggler called Jake Rattenbury gave the Mantis an information in exchange for Cryonite, our sect vanished after that on Aurora. only a few are here. a part of me. us. i've decided to sent most of the ancients in sirius to explore and create a complex decrypt system for our datablocks. after that everything changed. desai, aurora our former homeplanets are destoryed.

Ancient-Entity ,,our existing was in dark shadows. the universe thought we we're dead. you should leave this place for your own safety."

Storymission 5 Caprica

,,friend of my enemie"

Planck: ,,he summon the Giza, he's serious. everywhere Olagons and QMs units we should help out."

*destroy all units and collect anything that could be important. we need to rebuild this Brotherhood temple.*

Ancient-Entity: ,,i gave you my trust. you didnt break it. on Aurora after our Brotherhood was killed, i had to let the artifact splitt into 6 pieces as a safety for the universe. my compensation on Calon is important, i cant be killed, but i cant go anywhere either. i'm everywhere."

Planck: ,,I think we must identify the Core on Picon as well. I have a bad feeling. Maybe the Ambassador was right. We drilling to deep into the demons of the Ancients."
May I ask what is the valatory sect?

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
May I ask what is the valatory sect?
there is not much information about them but i think they were nearby the emperor, since the emperor ruled earth and its people its obivous that the valatory sect did the same an after the emperor was the head of earth they worked with him as safe guard maybe for the artifact.

i created the storyline for lagrange to connect the dots little bit..

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
@-BoH- what u think?

Storymission 1 Caprica

Storymission 2 Picon

,,In Sol Ratio"

Storymission 3 Picon

,,Cryonite"

Storymission 4 Caprica

,,Fratum"

Storymission 5 Caprica

,,friend of my enemie"

Storymission 6 Picon

,,a dignified farewell"

*Head up to the target area where you find the Valatory Core*

Planck: this temples here looks very advanced just like on calon, but its different too.

Cosmic Entity: finally we can speak. the ancient entity has massively weakened my olagon troops. it seems that the progress of the ancients is evolving more than i expected.

Ancient Entity: you betrayed my brotherhood. they have become a part of me for eons. your betrayal will cost a heavy decision.

Cosmis Entity: you, ancient are based on a artificial intelligence. you can't travel between galaxies. i'm everywhere. dont force me, or i will destroy Calon as i did with Desai.

Ivanova: you think we will let you to get Ancient Entity?!

Planck: In what a galaxy are we..

Ancient Entity: start intervention systems.

*Orbital Strikes firing. ancient armana r96 appears*

Cosmic Entity: dont think it is over . . .

Ancient Entity: Planck, Ivanova. leave this planet. incoming QMs units. Fly to the Ancient Sanctuary Base.

*kill all units or flee, go back to a save spot where you can orbit safely*

Storymission 7 Picon

,,special preparation"

*Fly to the Ancient Sanctuary Base*

Ancient Entity: i managed to Upgrade the Tau Ceti armor greatly. you will not need to re-charge your ships for being stable in this system. i need so time for adjustments.

Ivanova: thats insane! how did u even do that?

Ancient Entity: this system doesnt have rare blueprints yet. you remember our powerful ancient tech in sirius? XPA 3000 will set a list where you can decrypt this re-born tech.

XPA 3000: Thats Imperessive! You can't find these techs in Lagrange as in the other Systems, you need to create them. Collect Blueprint fragments for % for Blueprint in the two Lagrange Planets.

*Ancient Multipolar Blaster. Ancient Multipolar Repair droide etc*

Ivanova: awesome! new stuff again! i think the AI Core has issues to decrypt which rare Blueprints Lagrange is using. Now that we know that we need blueprints fragments, we should hunt down Lagrange! XPA 3000 will set down the Mission where you find each Blueprint fragment.

Storymission 6 Picon

,,A dignified Farewell"

Planck: this temples here looks very advanced just like on Calon, but its different too.

Cosmic Entity: finally we can speak, Humans. the Ancient Entity has massively weakened my olagon troops. it seems that the progress of the Ancients is evolving more than i expected.

Ancient Entity: you betrayed my Brotherhood. they have become a part of me for eons. your betrayal will cost a heavy decision.

Cosmic Entity: you, Ancient are based on a artificial intelligence. you can't travel between galaxies, not more. i'm everywhere. dont force me, or i will destroy Calon as i did with Desai.

Ivanova: you think we will let you to get AI Core?!

Planck: in what a galaxy are we..

Ancient Entity: starting intervention systems...

*orbital strikes firing against the Core, Ancient Armana R96 appears*

Cosmic Entity: dont think it is over.

Ancient Entity: Planck, Ivanova. leave this planet. incoming QMs units. Fly to the Ancient sanctuary base.

Storymission 7 Ancient Sanctuary Base

,,Mephisto Nebula"

Ancient Entity: you are here. thats good. i prepared something for you. first off i've managed to create the Lagrange Singularity Armor. use it wisely, it can be dangerouse in this galaxy no matter how strong it is.

Ivanova: great work! can't wait to see the power of this armor!

Ancient Entity: go to the Stargate and jump to Draconis. explore the unknown place called "Mephisto Nebula" it should be near to the new created planet named as "arkon". it is also a reason why i've gave you a new armor. as you see, the regular Ancient Ships cannot land on this planet, except the Sirius Ancient ships can. They mantained for this place in the birth years of the 3 star system in the beginning.

Ivanova: i dont know what to say.. so much Deep Ancient Lore. Lets explore this legendary place!

Planck: everywhere old Ancient buildings. older than old. its imperessive!

Ivanova: what is this huge nebula here? it has so much power, feels like a vacuum. hard to see, hard to fly. i feel it everywhere, is someone here?

Ancient Entity: this is the place where we came from. we where here before the aliens 'methanoid' and 'mantis'.

Ivanova: all right! than what about sirius singularity?

Ancient Entity: it was a test to see how much planets we can populate there for our Homeworld. but Tau Ceti give us a chance to create a Planet that gives us peace. most of our Ancients ships are still stucked in Sirius.

Planck: there is something.. i feel it!

*everyone gets podded from a unknown force*

Ancient Entity: he's here.

Cosmic Entity: did you forget where you was born? you dont belong here. not in Tau Ceti, not in any every Starsystem you know, Ancient. who do you think you are? I crashed your puppets.

Ancient Entity: i will not interact with you longer, but you created the Sirius Singularity for one reason, to lock us there. we couldnt populate thousands of Planets in a System thats expanding endlessly. and then you let the Wormhole open for every species.

*Cosmic Entity is attacked with multiple Stickybombs and orbitalstrikes. podded pilots will rematter for this mission after the attack*

Cosmic Entity: i feared the old you. i feared the old Ancient spacetroop. but you are weak. you praise to be strong. you will loose.

*Ancient Entity is hit with cosmic forces directly from Calon*

Ivanova: damn it! the AI Core!

Planck: we need to end this and head down to calon as fast as possible!

*try to get down the cosmic entity*

Cosmic Entity: how do you still keep having hope?

Mantis Entforcer: get him! now!

Anomalous Mantis: you talk to much you Cosmic thing.

Mantis Entforcer: merge his powers, now!

*Cosmic Entity will leap his way out, but the Mantis will follow them*

Cosmic Entity: I am quite surprised how strong you mantis have become.

*Fly to the Orbit*

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Storymission 6 Picon

,,a dignified farewell"

Planck: this temples here looks very advanced just like on calon, but its different too.

Cosmic Entity: finally we can speak. the ancient entity has massively weakened my olagon troops. it seems that the progress of the ancients is evolving more than i expected.

Ancient Entity: you betrayed my brotherhood. they have become a part of me for eons. your betrayal will cost a heavy decision.

Cosmis Entity: you, ancient are based on a artificial intelligence. you can't travel between galaxies. i'm everywhere. dont force me, or i will destroy Calon as i did with Desai.

Ivanova: you think we will let you to get Ancient Entity?!

Planck: In what a galaxy are we..

Ancient Entity: start intervention systems.

*Orbital Strikes firing. ancient armana r96 appears*

Cosmic Entity: dont think it is over . . .

Ancient Entity: Planck, Ivanova. leave this planet. incoming QMs units. Fly to the Ancient Sanctuary Base.

Storymission 7 Picon

,,special preparation"

*Fly to the Ancient Sanctuary Base*

Ancient Entity: i managed to Upgrade the Tau Ceti armor greatly. you will not need to re-charge your ships for being stable in this system. i need so time for adjustments.

Ivanova: thats insane! how did u even do that?

Ancient Entity: this system doesnt have rare blueprints yet. you remember our powerful ancient tech in sirius? XPA 3000 will set a list where you can decrypt this re-born tech.

XPA 3000: Thats Imperessive! You can't find these techs in Lagrange as in the other Systems, you need to create them. Collect Blueprint fragments for % for Blueprint in the two Lagrange Planets.

*Ancient Multipolar Blaster. Ancient Multipolar Repair droide etc*

Ivanova: awesome! new stuff again! i think the AI Core has issues to decrypt which rare Blueprints Lagrange is using. Now that we know that we need blueprints fragments, we should hunt down Lagrange! XPA 3000 will set down the Mission where you find each Blueprint fragment.

Storymission 6 Picon

,,A dignified Farewell"

Planck: this temples here looks very advanced just like on Calon, but its different too.

Cosmic Entity: finally we can speak, Humans. the Ancient Entity has massively weakened my olagon troops. it seems that the progress of the Ancients is evolving more than i expected.

Ancient Entity: you betrayed my Brotherhood. they have become a part of me for eons. your betrayal will cost a heavy decision.

Cosmic Entity: you, Ancient are based on a artificial intelligence. you can't travel between galaxies, not more. i'm everywhere. dont force me, or i will destroy Calon as i did with Desai.

Ivanova: you think we will let you to get AI Core?!

Planck: in what a galaxy are we..

Ancient Entity: starting intervention systems...

*orbital strikes firing against the Core, Ancient Armana R96 appears*

Cosmic Entity: dont think it is over.

Ancient Entity: Planck, Ivanova. leave this planet. incoming QMs units. Fly to the Ancient sanctuary base.

Storymission 7 Ancient Sanctuary Base

,,Mephisto Nebula"

Ancient Entity: you are here. thats good. i prepared something for you. first off i've managed to create the Lagrange Singularity Armor. use it wisely, it can be dangerouse in this galaxy no matter how strong it is.

Ivanova: great work! can't wait to see the power of this armor!

Ancient Entity: go to the Stargate and jump to Draconis. explore the unknown place called "Mephisto Nebula" it should be near to the new created planet named as "arkon". it is also a reason why i've gave you a new armor. as you see, the regular Ancient Ships cannot land on this planet, except the Sirius Ancient ships can. They mantained for this place in the birth years of the 3 star system in the beginning.

Ivanova: i dont know what to say.. so much Deep Ancient Lore. Lets explore this legendary place!

Planck: everywhere old Ancient buildings. older than old. its imperessive!

Ivanova: what is this huge nebula here? it has so much power, feels like a vacuum. hard to see, hard to fly. i feel it everywhere, is someone here?

Ancient Entity: this is the place where we came from. we where here before the aliens 'methanoid' and 'mantis'.

Ivanova: all right! than what about sirius singularity?

Ancient Entity: it was a test to see how much planets we can populate there for our Homeworld. but Tau Ceti give us a chance to create a Planet that gives us peace. most of our Ancients ships are still stucked in Sirius.

Planck: there is something.. i feel it!

*everyone gets podded from a unknown force*

Ancient Entity: he's here.

Cosmic Entity: did you forget where you was born? you dont belong here. not in Tau Ceti, not in any every Starsystem you know, Ancient. who do you think you are? I crashed your puppets.

Ancient Entity: i will not interact with you longer, but you created the Sirius Singularity for one reason, to lock us there. we couldnt populate thousands of Planets in a System thats expanding endlessly. and then you let the Wormhole open for every species.

*Cosmic Entity is attacked with multiple Stickybombs and orbitalstrikes. podded pilots will rematter for this mission after the attack*

Cosmic Entity: i feared the old you. i feared the old Ancient spacetroop. but you are weak. you praise to be strong. you will loose.

*Ancient Entity is hit with cosmic forces directly from Calon*

Ivanova: damn it! the AI Core!

Planck: we need to end this and head down to calon as fast as possible!

*try to get down the cosmic entity*

Cosmic Entity: how do you still keep having hope?

Mantis Entforcer: get him! now!

Anomalous Mantis: you talk to much you Cosmic thing.

Mantis Entforcer: merge his powers, now!

*Cosmic Entity will leap his way out, but the Mantis will follow them*

Cosmic Entity: I am quite surprised how strong you mantis have become.

*Fly to the Orbit*
did some mistakes in the text description i will soon correct them and list them right off to understand better😊 i hope you enjoy this storyline that will build up with some surprise in it.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Heya o/ here are some drafts for Lagrange Singularity - here we go

Caprica - Main Planet

Caprica.png

,,Ancients or something else? This planet cannot decide to be good or bad. Two allies lives here. they are here, the legendary valatory sect and the mysterious brotherhood. It's seems like this planet collided a thousands years ago and rebuild from some unknown source."

Picon - Second Planet

Picon.png

,,This planet is as mysterious as its name, there are some Herculean cities and advanced temple structures here. Picon has some traces of war on its surface. Fire and ice - good and evil. What will happen next?"

Naron - Conquest Planet

Naron.png

,,Naron is connected to its sister planet Picon. His surface shows the beauty of the one who created this place. It is quiet here, but the quiet can be dangerouse. The planet has an 'interactive' atmospheric protection, unfortunately it has decayed over the millennia, but intruders will feel an orbital force - the presence of an unknown source here is felt, although this one does not seem to be active here anymore.

Lagrange Wormhole - Black Hole V1

Wormhole V1.png

,,Any investigation by the mantis to explore this unknown wormhole was denied for past reasons. the immense power and the presence of an unknown source, that was not even there near the wormhole, caused some mantis to go crazy. it was clear that this place was forbidden for them, but the mantis nevertheless had a master plan and so the agents and mantis swarm was born - but at what cost?"

Lagrange Wormhole - Black Hole V2

Wormhole V2.png

This wormhole leads back to the Mantis-System, a long forgotten place. Feared enough to not explore this Starsystem.

hope you like them :) ^^

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Heya o/ here are some drafts for Lagrange Singularity - here we go

Caprica - Main Planet

View attachment 50477

,,Ancients or something else? This planet cannot decide to be good or bad. Two allies lives here. they are here, the legendary valatory sect and the mysterious brotherhood. It's seems like this planet collided a thousands years ago and rebuild from some unknown source."

Picon - Second Planet

View attachment 50478

,,This planet is as mysterious as its name, there are some Herculean cities and advanced temple structures here. Picon has some traces of war on its surface. Fire and ice - good and evil. What will happen next?"

Naron - Conquest Planet

View attachment 50479

,,Naron is connected to its sister planet Picon. His surface shows the beauty of the one who created this place. It is quiet here, but the quiet can be dangerouse. The planet has an 'interactive' atmospheric protection, unfortunately it has decayed over the millennia, but intruders will feel an orbital force - the presence of an unknown source here is felt, although this one does not seem to be active here anymore.

Lagrange Wormhole - Black Hole V1

View attachment 50480

,,Any investigation by the mantis to explore this unknown wormhole was denied for past reasons. the immense power and the presence of an unknown source, that was not even there near the wormhole, caused some mantis to go crazy. it was clear that this place was forbidden for them, but the mantis nevertheless had a master plan and so the agents and mantis swarm was born - but at what cost?"

Lagrange Wormhole - Black Hole V2

View attachment 50481

This wormhole leads back to the Mantis-System, a long forgotten place. Feared enough to not explore this Starsystem.

hope you like them :) ^^
short question - which wormhole style do you like more? V1 or V2?

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Tbh, v2 I think cos v1 looks kinda similar to the sirius wormhole
thats true but i like the colors in v1 more.. and i like the idea that we can use the wormhole for draconis, i added that in the storyline. however the storyline is a littlebit to harsh because in the last written story the entity is attacked with cosmic forces on calon

i have 3 enemies on my mind. first off the valatory sect with the olagons and qms and their cosmic being. this storyline is mainly for the entity and his past

then i added the mantis entforcer, added the cryonite converter to create a mantis with the special cryonite in lagrange. so new mantis enemie and his leader is the entforcer. this part was a mistake from ivanova and planck

the other enemie could be the methanoid swarm maybe with the leader of the pirates but i didnt think about it.

you see we have enough room to play out lagrange more and more. 1 army vs 3 armys. very harsh

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Xenon event
So now that we have found out that tau ceti will be the end of the campaign for pg. I think completely new events such as the Xenon invasion should be a thing.
Now there are lots of people always talking about how unsatisfying it is leaving empty planets such as the gas planets in the solar system. However I'm thinking that this event in particular should take place in neptune.

Xenon is a type of tech (made up obviously) created by some pirates who used to strive on the main sol planets and have attempted building their crew by advancing their power harvesting interesting materials from deep within neptune. Obviously neptune is a gas planet and is capable of having insane temperature range. Insanely hot near the core and very cold in its atmosphere hence why the Xenons have advanced tech that could withstand it. They have built a zone similar to hat you see in saturn or colossus that is shielding from the hostile conditions and in a perfect place not to sink or float too high. Also in an area where they are in the perfect position to set up diving ships that go deep within the planet to collect such substances also.
Doing that however comes a cost which they know, it is noted by even them that doing slowly destroys the planet leading it to the verge of explosion which they think isn't a big deal to them but it will also indirectly cause constant meteor showers attacking earth. I have another similar event that occurs in jupiter with dfferent ships.

So im thinking there should be reactor challenges and a new cortex which increase damage resistance when lower than 33%HP. Could also be special missions along with it to get designs I.e. new blaster fires etc.
But mainly there should be a thing similar to signets which can lead you getting new parsec ships that look really cool using xenon technology that even uses special tech. (New components beyond hat of tc)
This is an example of one of the units I would imagine.
1641424426368.png
1641424461241.png
1641424498556.png
1641424529565.png

1641424556875.png
1641424587878.png

Tech: Sniper blaster
Rockets
Scope shifter

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
1641495765034.png
1641495803263.png

1641495902335.png
1641495947611.png
A cool design parsec I was thinking you can get as a reward in this event. Xenon ranger
Tech:
1-Blaster
2- Collector
3-Repair droid
4-Afterburner
5-Sniper blaster
6-scope shifter
7-Invisible cloak
8- Attack charge

Blaster and sniper blaster don't show on the xenon ships neither do rockets.

Attachments

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
1641496180514.png
1641496207899.png
1641496237466.png

Xeno seeker

Slightly larger unit.
Tech:
Blaster
Afterburner
Lightning chain
Quantum leap
+ high detection range (such as blinkers)

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
1641517134486.png
1641517178157.png
1641517210374.png
1641517241569.png
1641517284484.png