What's new

Tau Ceti Intro & Part 1 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

gogueto

Reaction score
Heavy artillery said:
gogueto said:
The second ship, maybe part 2 or part 3. I know it will not be part 4 because it has a rocket launcher meaning it is not a completely new class.
The first ship has already been released as the hawkmoth if you have not noticed. :LOL: The blaster in the middle was probably there during testing meaning the devs might have altered it in terms of its components.

These ship do not look like these. ne0n-1 Humpback. ne0n-5 Thunderbird.
ne0n-7 Hawkmoth.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
gogueto said:
Heavy artillery said:
gogueto said:
The second ship, maybe part 2 or part 3. I know it will not be part 4 because it has a rocket launcher meaning it is not a completely new class.
The first ship has already been released as the hawkmoth if you have not noticed. :LOL: The blaster in the middle was probably there during testing meaning the devs might have altered it in terms of its components.

These ship do not look like these. ne0n-1 Humpback. ne0n-5 Thunderbird.
ne0n-7 Hawkmoth.
Never said the second red tc ship did.
But the first one (the blue tau ceti ship) is the Hawkmoth on bottom view.

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
they rotated the design of the rockets to the blasters, you can check it in every photo, and also they deleted the sniper blaster in hawkmoth

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
destroier6 said:
they rotated the design of the rockets to the blasters, you can check it in every photo, and also they deleted the sniper blaster in hawkmoth
I agree with you there for the first fact but that was actually a blaster i think in their third tier with the rockets on the other side. I think the devs tried to mislead our thinking. Developers! :mad:

If you also notice they are sending screenshots to us tier by tier by what tech they equip.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Next Devshack for Part 2 is ready: https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=522&t=41856

Locking this dev shack topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.