Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Problems with Constructor, Ancient Raven, Raider, Ghost, Onyx Marble and Bobcat

These are supporter Ships but the problem comes when they using their repair skills.

Yesterday i watched squads Cons. trying to ressurect squad member, the moment he activates his ressu skills he died too + the mate was still not ressurected. So even ressu skills makes aggro and act as an aggrobeacon.

I think these ships are way too weak to hold so much aggro and incoming damage..

The only solution for this problem is an squadmember with Aggrobomb ship. Once repair skills activated, aggrobomb sucks all the created aggro from the healer ship. But not everybody loves or has ships with aggrobombs, cooldown is not attractive at all.

Another picture without help of aggrobombs.

If you give speed ac. , heal or protect a squadmember you are target number one for the enemys. If there are 3-5. enemys you will probably die, so you have to afterburn you out of the combat. Its just a ship with a repair-and-run-tactic. To be honest.. Why.. whos idea was that?

As i see, there is not much support ships on Tau Ceti/Sirius cuz players get bored of this system mechanics for healer classes.

And now we have old players returned to play and they ask why healer ships are number one target if they activates their repair skills.

This is a huge problem that has been ignored for years.

Let me hear what u all think about this situation.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
The change of the aggro mechanics in combination with the effort system brought all this chaos that basicly made the "aggro ships" useless in many situation cus they can not hold the aggro anymore.

As i always do is to "remember" that it already gives an post about Aggro and possible changes
Such sort of Discussion or rather said posts about this are already in the forum:
>>>Aggrobomb/Ancient Legionary<<<
>>>Taunts Rework<<< - With an suggestion from me for the rework as well hence i´m no aggro bomb/Taunt or Beacon user at all lol

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
Agrobomb is not the only solution,you can use defender too ^^

Years ago engie was not target number one,no idea why devs change this ?
On dark orbit repair ability can be up to yourself[like rt years ago] and dont become target numer 1 when use [ like was years ago here too] so maybe that why here cant be so easy,maybe is politics ^^

Anyway agree,better have ship like cc,bg,myst,emperor and just give prot to other like try fly on engie and die.

In today pg,not really need engie [ maybe for some sm and cm] better have rdx ship with survival and damage.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Years ago engie was not target number one,no idea why devs change this ?
As i have stated it in the other thread:
Again... the attempt here was to give the Engi Pilots an little extra so that they could gain some more XP when they did fly in sq cus the old system was fixed around dealt damage to the unit how much XP you received and Engi Pilots had clearly the lowest damage "for a reason". So the attempt was not fixing anything around the aggro to my knowledge and was more focused around a single class to help them to "level up a bit faster"
This was the sole reason for the effort system and where the change with the aggro started to stand where it now is.

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
Maybe,maybe not :ROFLMAO:

The changes in engi only led to their sale to a greater extent than improved anything for those who like this class of ships.

James Vausch

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Admiral Josh
Rank
Better investment is to have a strong mat and a long prot. Could do most of times.