Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
destroier6 said:
Emperor need to be fixed like the past times
I think the Emperor is fine as it is on the test server, this ship because of its great resistance brought with it a lot of imbalance in the game, now I think it is balanced :D

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
HarunoSaku said:
- Loading Screens: Loadings take pretty long. more likely they take 2-3 mins even after a planetary hyper jump. At landing on planets it is not that long, even though it happened to be 1 min sometimes. I am running game on highest resolution, FPS apx 50-60 all the time , so having no problems with internet connection.
Notice that playing in PTR needs an installation in a new folder. All maps/textures need to be loaded again, so you get longer loading times.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
I sometimes land with the loading screen being very long and when I land, I don't have the landing protection activated.

skyslide

Reaction score
landingprotection has a activetime of 30s > orbit to plant= 15s
so if you are on the planet after normal loadingscreen youhave 15s left,
with a long loadscreen like 2-3 minutes the timer is out....

napee88

Reaction score
Ich finde das es zu Unrealistisch ist, ein kleines Schiff für ein PvP so Hochzupowern das es gewinnen kann.
Meine Idee wäre das man es vielleicht so machen kann das man eine System Instanz einfügt,
diese aber nur mit Systemschiff betreten kann.
damit man es nicht umgehen kann wenn das Systemschiff schon unten ist,
ein weiteres schiff in die Staffel kommt bzw. in ein höheres schiff wechselt
(sobald das schiff im Orbit erscheint) von dieser Instanz fliegt

chocho29

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
chocho
Rank
Bug Repair turrets

The repair turrets Sirius ancient heal more faster than ancien strong.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
The first public test will conclude tomorrow morning.
Please provide your feedback from the tests here to help us improve the update. Thanks!
(Registering a forum account is not difficult , in case you don't have one ^^ )

HarunoSaku

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
HarunoSakura
Rank
Hey,

Found out yesterday meanwhile a Mantis Queen mission that if you use strong prot (might be available with other kind of protectors as well) and yellow graviton same time, u are not receiving ANY DAMAGE. Neither your prot... soon as the yellow gravi goes off, your prot starts to get damage by mantis that are shooting you. Tested it few times, it is not only a glitch.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Hi, I have to say that update is awesome!
We have a long time without big updates! Something we and this game deserve.
I want to congratulate the dev team for this work and say: ¡ continue giving us big updates ! :LOL:

Now, the things you have to improve related this update is put better CQ & PvP prizes. (Or at least put a cryonite bonus for win CQ Planets) Because at the PvP with this update only participe the same pilots why the prize is null and the pilots without cryo protection less cryo. And the CQ prize of 20 gravitons is insufficient. I think the way of put better prize in CQ can be increasing the gravitons quantity and putting the cryo bonus like 10% in the system of the CQ planet conquisted and 5% in the systems above & under of the system with that CQ planet.

And the thing not related with this update: please you must write with more frecuency in the Dev Shacks about the progress of the update. Until the announce of the changelog, we wait one month without replys. And it is desperate for many pilots.

About this test: IS AMAZING! IS REALLY AMAZING FIGHT WITH PILOTS OF ALL SERVERS! WE WANT REPEAT IT! :D
I think I have clips recorded to create two PVP videos or more, and it will be available soon.

Greetings :cool:

letincelle

Reaction score
Bonjour à tous
Etant Française je vais vous parler en cette langue car nous sommes trop oublié sur ce jeu.
En ce qui concerne Trantor c'est un serveur où beaucoup de joueur sont partis. Seulement quelques flottes active à ce jour.
Aucune animation sur ce serveur. Un portail inter serveur serait intéressant pour PvP et plus
Merci de m'avoir lu bon jeu à tous

immortel

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
immo
Rank
Oui , ce qui je pense ferai revenir plusieurs joueur de PvP sur Trantor .
Et redonnerait de l'animation
Des planète inter-serveur PVP ou Conquête .
Merci de votre patience et bonne aventure a tous .

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Is there another notification for the next public test?

Gon

Reaction score
When can we expect part 2 of balance? Will old parsecs finally be viable and buffed to match rd ships? Rd ships have the same role as old parsecs but rd ships can do their job 2x better if not more. Or can you at least give us 100% sell value(including 100% armor sell value) for all 4 old parsecs?

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
I think the whole balance is part 1, and maybe part 2 would be new ladder, new battle modes, stuff like that (king of the Hill, capture the beacon and base defense could be great Imo ^^ ) ;). I highly doubt you'll have 100% refund on old parsecs but improving them a little would be great to face ravens and hybrids for sure. Especially terrorizer, which is totally outclassed by Marlstone and Poenari , and dominator by black granite :cry:

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Is part 2 a completely new dev shack of pvp overhaul?

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Also, are you allowed to tell us the next screen shot you might post to us in the next dev shack that's tau ceti related?
Highway said:
Art is progressing very well for Pirate Galaxy, and especially the new Tau Ceti ships are a sight to behold! We may show off a few screenshots soon :)

POSITRON3

Reaction score
middle of march is here, and still nothing, tic tac tic tac

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
POSITRON3 said:
Lol i thought tau ceti was gonna be released in the summer but due to the complexity of the update, I don't think tau ceti will be released in the summer, probably this year but because there is more likely to be another dev shack on PvP overhaul it's gonna take a while to get past this update

POSITRON3

Reaction score
Heavy artillery said:
POSITRON3 said:
Lol i thought tau ceti was gonna be released in the summer but due to the complexity of the update, I don't think tau ceti will be released in the summer, probably this year but because there is more likely to be another dev shack on PvP overhaul it's gonna take a while to get past this update

very sadly seem to be the case. :(

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
The PvP would say that it is something that covers the whole range of things that affect the whole game either directly or indirectly, for example, if you modify the blaster of the players, you will have to modify the blasters of the NPC, they work the same

Status
Not open for further replies.