What's new

Public Test: PVP Overhaul Part 1 "Has Ended"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armageddon

Reaction score
Can you elaborate on ship speed adjustments?

I happen to notice your LOD for Sirius JS's are a little... weird...

http://imgur.com/93ag1Zm

http://imgur.com/kbcTeMz

Pirate Mode change request

Can we PLEASE make Pirate Mode booster deactivation happen when other PM players are nearby or something?

I could be doing missions with RED but not fighting players, or helping Sirius Pilots with protector and need RED on for them.... if I pay for monthly boosters and it takes 1 week for PM to turn off (if I don't die) then I will have wasted my booster time because it is deactivated ALL the time PM is ON.

Gon

Reaction score
Anything other than stuns, speed actuators and supposedly HP was changed? I don't see any meaningful changes. I tested ships with my friend in mizar, it's still storm<shock<tank. Speed actuators too weak for ship slows them down. Stuns need to be at least rare or top blue or otherwise they are too weak to make a difference. I see that protector is still a direct upgrade over shields so I hope that combat ships using protector like black granite got their HP heavily nerfed at least, I couldn't test it. Instead of heavily nerfing BG, you could buff shields to have HP and CD of the protector and change shields them to absorb around ~60-70% dmg. To balance the tank with this, tank and other shield-using ships could get HP nerf(and also BG). This way tank would be more shield-based than HP based. It would nerf slightly tank against the Storm(lower HP) and Shock(activating shield on last pixels of HP bar wouldn't save the tank) which are both beaten by tank. Storm's perforator could get small dmg bonus against unshielded targets and stuns could be slightly stronger than they are now. This way all three ships would also get PvE buffs which would but them on closer to rd-x ships. I hope that current changes on PTR are just a small part of that overhaul you are currently creating. Waiting for item time/cooldown overhaul.
Also, using collector removes PvP protection, lol.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
How long will servers shut down for?

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Heavy artillery said:
Is already back up, containing a fix for the Stickybomb.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
alewx said:
Heavy artillery said:
Have you developers nerfed our controls of how we move our ships?

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Heavy artillery said:
alewx said:
Heavy artillery said:
Nope that was untouched, did you change to relative controls? Or are you just stunned :D

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
alewx said:
Heavy artillery said:
alewx said:
Heavy artillery said:
Nope that was untouched, did you change to relative controls? Or are you just stunned :D
Ahhh it's working i'm now using relative ship controls. thanks.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Is there going to be another part of the public test at another day because it says "part 1"

My sirius cq ship still has a drone slot.

Awesome56

Reaction score
Can Gravitons be disabled in PvP? This would make CQs, Colosuss and Group PvPs on planets a lot more fun without having to constantly use gravitons.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
1.I saw people pvp and someone used a green graviton and it still works in pvp.

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
It has never been said they weren't supposed to work in PvP :confused:
But currently they are between working and not working: red doesn't work in PvP, the others do.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Fra_592 said:
It has never been said they weren't supposed to work in PvP :confused:
But currently they are between working and not working: red doesn't work in PvP, the others do.
In my opinion i don't think they should use gravitons in pvp because it's not fair on the other person. It's better for PVE. (like sirius)

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Emperor need to be fixed like the past times

rocky balboa

Reaction score
bonjour voila il y a un bug sur les tourelle de réparation et de force et les ingénieur peuvent répare tous le monde

Awesome56

Reaction score
I should clarify to say that I think gravitons should be changed to work the same way as the new speed booster. Automatically disabled on Colossus and CQ planets and going red would also disable their use. They add nothing to PvP and just turn PvP into a competition to see who wants to use more gravitons.

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
Awesome56 said:
I should clarify to say that I think gravitons should be changed to work the same way as the new speed booster. Automatically disabled on Colossus and CQ planets and going red would also disable their use. They add nothing to PvP and just turn PvP into a competition to see who wants to use more gravitons.
Definitely agree <3
If they were used only to reduce a disadvantage in equipment or number of pilots that would be OK. But when you use 1 the opposite team always answers with rainbow mode, no matter the situation nor the place xD

HarunoSaku

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
HarunoSakura
Rank
Hey,

Probly these issues were posted by many ppl already, but I am also wishing to give feedback about it.

- Invisibility bug: Met during the Sirius CQ. When getting podded flying bit around invisible before screen gets back to the pod I have got into. Also seeing other ppl's name but not the ship they are flying in. Also at a certain moment a veiled quarts was visible down on the planet but in stand still position and without name, possibly just a glitch, couldn't click it .
* Item invisibility bug : during pvp, didnt saw the enemy ship starting skills. At a certain moment, pvp partner had on aim scramble, afterburner, rep droids also, but it was not visible.

- Stuns : Long stun not working normally. Lasts double of the time it was till now but it's effect is like you'd be stunned by a lower system ship. Strong stun works now as a balanced / gold stun did till now. Others didn't tried. Double long stun is slowing down the enemy but it is still useless in a pvp, even if it lasts long, the effect it does is remarkable. Double strong stun has the effect a single strong stun did till now.

- PvP Protection: it starts soon as you click the landing button and if happens that u got stuck on loading screen, arrival on planet will be without protection. Also happens that Pirate Mode cannot be turned on during protection running, and happens that it can be. Dont know exactly how should it work or which one is the glitch there.

- Loading Screens: Loadings take pretty long. more likely they take 2-3 mins even after a planetary hyper jump. At landing on planets it is not that long, even though it happened to be 1 min sometimes. I am running game on highest resolution, FPS apx 50-60 all the time , so having no problems with internet connection.

- Avatar and Name change item in shop : after the latest update it dissapeard from shop even tho it was accessible until then .

-Stun Dome Bug: Sometimes even hitting several times the stun dome, it doesnt work.. Glitch is similar to the aim pc / rep droids glitch we had on live server . It loads up but doesnt start and appears accessible again without a cooldown .

- Stuns effect variousity : Same kind of ship and same stun take other effect on the ship . Sometimes stun makes you unable to move of the shock, otherwise even by running it has no effect on you / minimal effect. NOTE: versus same ship, same stun effect what I was talking about

- Aggrobomb: aggrobomb seems able to miss target. Even if in range, and not running any items, aggrobomb doesnt damage enemy / all of the enemies in range, only 1/3 or similar.

HarunoSaku

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
HarunoSakura
Rank
Hey,

What I forgot to mention about in the comment I made before is that even the strong shield / protection doesnt have any chance vs the long perfo. it is not damaging at all the shield / prot, going straight through it. Think the long perfo is too owerpowered this way and giving a disadvantage towards those who are using the prot / shield in pvp

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank

Wouldn't it be a good idea to make a new option to make different patterns of areas of our ships of the alloys. For example a player with animator armor alloy is compared to a pirate berserker with an antimatter armor alloy with a different pattern, I think the pirate berserker alloy suits the mutilator parsec much more. It would be great to adjust the armor alloy. Making a new option to have alloy patterns on your ship.

StickManTwit

Reaction score
I've been having problems with blasters, and I'm not sure if it's affecting all Ancient-Variant class tech.
If I put on a Strong Blaster, and then switch to a normal blaster, then the reload time is the exact same as Strong blaster, with damage being the same as a normal blaster. This effect seems to be cumulative, as equipping Strong blaster again makes the reload time even slower.

Is this supposed to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.