Problemas de Conexión y Lag en Gaia

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
The server still with lag and this time is not my connection :S more players have feeled lag along the day.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Today between 13:26 and 13:29 time server the server gets heavy lag

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
up to 13:32 server time we still totally freezed :S

1589736709851.png

harrys1

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
- A X E L -
Rank
I agree with gonzaabel, we were in the middle of the mission when everyone gave us a 5-minute super lag of a red signal that no one could move

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
13:33 the server unfreezed us

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
We replaced the hardware together with the update this week. From our data it looks very very good. How does it feel on the server during peak times?

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
I don't have played a lot of time this week but I think after consulting with my mates it is going better. I will check it better this weekend to see if the server goes very well.

Thanks!

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
I have played a couple of hours today at night and I was feeling like on server Aurora!
Fastest loading screens, clan actions like pilot rank syncs very fast, no items bug, no poor internet signals... it looks like the problem get 100% fixed :eek:

Do you know what was the cause of lag that we had for months? I hope don't see bad connections problems by the server again in the future :angel:

Thanks so much for fix this... We will see if this issue doesn't return during the weekend but it looks like is fixed!

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Do you know what was the cause of lag that we had for months?
We tried many things to improve the lag and peformance but in the end it was a hardware issue. Moved to a new datacenter in the US with new and more powerfull Servers and our metrics shows that it improved the performance immensivly.

I am glad that this is also noticable by the players. :D

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
I am not playing actively, but when I have played (Saturday for Cetacea CQ and Friday at night) I don't have experienced lag. Only I have seened when I changed the clan rank of one pilot on saturday, the message delayed to appear again (but the conquest was going without lag).

Now the bad news: According to my alliance and clan, they said to me that the server was going very bad yesterday at night. :|

Edit: Yesterday one heavy lag happens around 19pm and today happens the same and the lastest lag was on 11:50am server time (according a clanmate)

Last edited:

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Jup we could see this. Seems like a memory leak introduced by the last update has caused this. We will analyze the dump tomorrow to see if we get the fix on the upcoming version. Fingers Crossed :whistle:

Zoper

Reaction score
Hora 17:39 y en Gaia no se puede jugar en Tierra de conflicto no se puede bajar de Lag por el sistema grafico ni en calidad Baja se puede jugar en sistema de menos dencidad de graficos en unos 3 a 4 minutos regresa el lag y se te cuelga el Laucher

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
@Highway I have connected only to see that the server is unplayable... because all of my mates have saying to me about that. Heavy lags each 5 minutes and client crashes.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
This is something weird, very weird never seened :confused:

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
We had played a conquest today and the server goes very well without lag. :D

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
15:31 time server. Gaia goes down.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
That was like a connection lost that happens to everyone. This is working for now.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I can confirm that there was a short network outage at the datacenter causing that players got disconnected. No info from the datacenter what was causing it.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
I have played a lot this week and Gaia is going very good. I don't feel lag anymore (also in conquests).
Good work :D