gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Good news Highway, the server goes so much better than in the previous days :D

It still sometimes with some lag, but it is now so much playable. Some things like the clan messages of "Pilot X sends the jump ship to Y", "Pilot X is now Member" or others takes too long to appear (not always) and when it happens, it causes lag for other clan members (like I commented before).

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Sadly the server today goes worst than yesterday :cry:

I did some PvPs and the following issues persist because of the lag: orbital strikes dropped in wrong coordinates or delaying to explode (making it very easy to avoid like an NPC OS) and skills that not active (because of bad sync between client and the lagged server, also it happens on PvE).

Edit: at least, it goes better than the past weeks. Overall it is perceived more at night.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Today at night, I have played around 2-3 hours and the server goes better. Some of my clanmates told to me that it was good.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Great to hear that. Our logs also looks better. Still room for improvement though ^^

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Hey Highway, the server goes very well during the past weekend.
There is some things that generates some lag, that is when for example: you change the rank of a pilot on huge fleet (at least this lag is for the clan members). That is reproducible when you change that rank and it takes too long to appear the message of "Pilot X is now member", while this happens it's normal to get lag and longest loading screens.
Something like that happens when you moves the Jump Ship, but in this case it not generate lag.

It's only that, but the server goes very well than before. Thanks :)

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
I am playing right now and we note that the server goes worst than yesterday with today's update :S
please check it, thanks.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Also is possible to see some pilots on wrong coordinates (bad client sync I think)
1588107188100.png
Like in this image, I see -Lylslycer- on wrong position, away of his repair turret but attacking and being attacked by the ancients.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Hmm from the serverload it looks better than yesterday. Are other players also having lags?

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Yes, my clan admiral have said that some hours ago the game disconnet him many times (since today)... I also checked my internet and it goes well but I have note that the movements of the ship with the keyboard today have some lag (until yesterday it was going well). And things like the wrong coordinate of the pilot Lylsycer I think it started today because I haven't seened before with another pilot or NPC on previous days.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
But generally my clan note that the server goes worst than yesterday :confused:

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
1588107995587.png
hehe I just have read this on global chat

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Now I think it goes better, have you made any change?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Not really what would have an effect. I guess the load is based on what the players do on the server. Overall the data looks better than yesterday over a period. We might shift hardware resources a bit tomorrow. ;)

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Yesterday it was going well along the day but I noticed it more lag on the night than previous days :|

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
The server is more lag than before the update (more poor connection warnings seened). Also I have seened one time the error "An Internal Error has ocrured. The Mission can not be assigned" (I not check the server time when it happen this time).
It looks like the server doesn't give response some times... :unsure:
I don't know how more I can help but I feel it goes worst than before the update (and my clanmates too)

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I am getting really puzzled why gaia is still having this load. The server should have enough power after the upgrade we did. :unsure:

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Todays update should help a bit on the server peformance. Fingers crossed that it helps gaia as well. In parallel we are looking into replacing the hardware.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Well, finally in Gaia we could do one conquest 25 vs 25 without GRAVS :eek:
I get some lag, but I ask to my mates and only some of them have lag too. But I checked my ping on Discord and it is high (220ms when normally it is 170) so I think it not was problem of the server. :D
But between 23:00 and 23:15 server time, if you changed zone, the loading screen became infinite until you restarts the game client. But I think only was that in all the day