Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
iron black
Rank
Clan
Tropa de Elite Kps
Scope Shifter + Sniper Blaster should never be a thing in the game, that combination is just ridiculously overpowered;
What's with the inverter + deflection droid combination ? Why ? xD
jejejeje
just say which one you like and why

Getagripx

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Getagripx
Rank
1st Ship: an even harder to catch/kill version of the black slate, no need for such a monstrosity
2nd ship: looks like an anti-chromian ship, not sure why it's needed and how it will do against other ships or in PvE
3rd ship: scope shifter + sniper blaster, definitely not something that should ever be made
4th ship: looks like a nice utility ship, might be useful in some TC missions for example (/)
5th ship: I quite like this one too for the same reason, I could see it being used in a few TC sms (/)

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Anln Stellar Methatronic Component - Graphene Adamant

In an effort to combine Classic, Modern and Ancient tech all manufacturing Industries accross the galaxies where invited to an meeting in order to create an ship that should be immortal and even withstand the hardest battles to emerge victorious.

The result after dozens of meetings and negotiations is the Anln Stellar Methatronic Component - Graphene Adamant.

Combining the power to shield itself from incoming damage it even has the ability to simply absorb any incoming damage or just create a mist that reduces every incoming damage what comes in range of it.

Rumors say that this ship is immortal and never can be defeated in battle no matter how many enemies attack it simultaneously.
Immortal Fortress enhanced.jpg

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
@KingSub
There you go.
1st the Ship with an Build that should make it the worst of all :devilish:
Useless Ship Config.jpg

2nd a Healer with Sniper Blaster :unsure:
Healer with Sniper.jpg

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
to be honest the healer isnt that bad
The only issue i would see here is that it would be an aggro magnet and eventually not be able to hold it´s ground long enough and even the AC would be "useless" if the Aggro is sitting on him. Aside from that it could be a nice build for Support in order to keep the Squad Members alive.

I think if you want to have something with Supportive abilities but is less Aggro heavy towards the ship something like this could be a thing. Yes this build lacks the AB and even the RD (who said we can not remove more stuff then just the AB?) but as compensation has Speed + Prot. Also has the DI to eat incoming damage. With AC the DDs can take the hits to repair the Ship of this Build and with the R-Turr still can keep them alive. CC is more or less most usefull during the Cooldown phases of the other items.

In the end this Build is absolutely meant to be played as a Wingman in a Squad as without the option to self repair it is reliant on the AC and R-Turr at least but still able to "eat a few hits" before the aggro switches again. In compare to RT and RF the R-Turr does not generate aggro towards the Ship and so the aggro goes to the R-Turr first.
Pure Sup.jpg

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
The only issue i would see here is that it would be an aggro magnet and eventually not be able to hold it´s ground long enough and even the AC would be "useless" if the Aggro is sitting on him. Aside from that it could be a nice build for Support in order to keep the Squad Members alive.

I think if you want to have something with Supportive abilities but is less Aggro heavy towards the ship something like this could be a thing. Yes this build lacks the AB and even the RD (who said we can not remove more stuff then just the AB?) but as compensation has Speed + Prot. Also has the DI to eat incoming damage. With AC the DDs can take the hits to repair the Ship of this Build and with the R-Turr still can keep them alive. CC is more or less most usefull during the Cooldown phases of the other items.

In the end this Build is absolutely meant to be played as a Wingman in a Squad as without the option to self repair it is reliant on the AC and R-Turr at least but still able to "eat a few hits" before the aggro switches again. In compare to RT and RF the R-Turr does not generate aggro towards the Ship and so the aggro goes to the R-Turr first.
View attachment 50841
you know what i would ask the devs ? will we see a tech like tau ceti ancient strong blaster or... tau ceti ancient long sniper blaster for long distance some short of different variation than the known ancient variants. cool cool that tau ceti tech is actually ancient tech but what i mean is in the next step of the mantis system e.g lagrange will we.. ever.. see .. something like agile, strong or long techs