What's new

Make PG more active and more interesting.

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
Hello All

Daily missions :

Daily missions depending on the level you have.
Day 1 : Kill "number" of enemys "lvl and type"
Day 2 : Collect "number" of cryonite [ without boosters, also a refining drone ]
Day 3 : Collect free graviton
Day 4 : Find "number" of blueprints in "system"
Day 5 : Kill "number" of menders in "system"
Day 6 : Destroy "number" of enemys,3 different types in "system"
Day 7 : Find and kill "number" of 5 type enemys in "system"

Rewards - Every day max 1-3 hour booster different type.
For example day 1 - 1 hour booster for speed,day 7 - 3 hours cryo booster or 3h firepower booster
Any reward must be a time 1-3 hours to make ppl play not only done mission,took reward and log off...

For complete all 7 days daily missions - 1 day 100% membership or 50k cryonite to choice.

I was thinking abaut a make more,like : complete all missions for all 4 weeks to get 250gold
to finaly game give use some golds for be active but i dont think that this idea will pass.

Anyway somthing must be done for more activity ...
This game start slowly die and for true pg fan is not acceptable.

As always, criticism is welcome ^^

Enjoy

TunaThePilot

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Tuna The Pilot
Rank
Clan
Dark Brotherhood
I found this idea good at first too. But people will feel a burden. Having to do the daily quest is not a good thing. When I enter the game, I want to do whatever I want. Maybe you can say, "Then don't do daily quests". But since other people will do it, I will feel obliged to do it with herd psychology.

Basically good but boring. Thanks for your suggestion.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
i wanted this suggestion a time ago so bad, but not anymore.

why? we have already work to do. keep grinding rare blueprints, ancients blueprints in every system and complete story and white missions solo in pm or in a squad for achievment.

helping newcomers to get not bored or stuck in the first systems below Sol.

i was managed with my brother to get back 3 old sirius players that have quit because of the poor development on Vénar(no hangar, no blueprints etc.) after that i still try to hold some players and give them addivce how it is in sirius or draconis without membership or drones or parsecs or raven ships.

it would be nice to create more achievments as a "daily" reward to accomplish them simpler as for e.g kill 50 times the queen or kill 350 saboteurs. there should be a new topic for suggestion for the achievments. e.g kill 50 times the parsec storm. destroy the ancient giza 100 times.. and so on..
+ reward for the achievments. as e.g get 500 achievments points to get 5 gravs and 10k cryo. up to the highest points for the achievments. e.g 1000 points as a reward in form of energy, cryo, grav or xp.

achievments is a good solution to improve fun and activity for the players. get better and better and no one will see this system as it is, as "useless".

Iron Black

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
iron black
Rank
Clan
Tropa de Elite Kps
more ships that are worth and ready. It is not necessary in white missions. I think it is better to put basic ships with the new tau components. A new vega, antares, Geminis. Problem solved :)

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
I found this idea good at first too. But people will feel a burden. Having to do the daily quest is not a good thing. When I enter the game, I want to do whatever I want. Maybe you can say, "Then don't do daily quests". But since other people will do it, I will feel obliged to do it with herd psychology.

Basically good but boring. Thanks for your suggestion.
Oh sure, so how others will steal,you will feel obliged to do it haha ha ok then you choice ^^

Daily missions is same like others stuff on game... you can do but no need ...
If on pg someone go hunt ppl down when they kill boss,you go do same ? well congrats then ...

Im offer more options for get any boosters,membership etc for free not only option pay.

It be also nice see here -% cryo or buy ships,items,slots for drone etc,not only sale for gold stuff...

This game not getting more ppl to less month by month and i try stop it before will be shut down.
So far events like summer sale,raven event and other events keep this game more alive special with global boosters
But who remember here sales for cryo stuff,or possibility get premium stuff for free ?

This game offert too low now where is alot more mmo games than was 5-10 years ago.
Thats why we see so small new players who leave game shortly and any "new" acc is just old players from died servers.

Little Dagger

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Little_Dagger
Rank
Clan
Milky Way Tourist
I would like daily missions as a break from Sirius. And it would give lower lvls a goal. There are a lot of different type of pilots. Some are the achievement ones, other just want what they need and skip the rest. Some can't stand the sms and these kind of daily missions could give them another goal (most won't do the wms anyway) especially for the lower lvl pilots who don't have to deal with sirius.
helping newcomers to get not bored or stuck in the first systems below Sol.
I see a lot of newcomers getting drag through systems. Getting with full squads and oc through the entire sms in a few hours in Askone. I hope it's different in Korell, cause at my server they get even faster bored then we used to.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
*Ok time that i crawl out of my cave again how it seems...*

The thing with daily/monthly/weekly missions came up several times by different users... who knows me should know my post about this theme... give me a moment to take the package with those thing out again...

Ah where was it now in what shelf? Ah yes right here at the we request it several times but nothing comes section :p

So aside from this small collection and that it was a bit silent around 2020 aside from some reviews every now and then from @Poland in his Channel the idea/suggestion/etc. seems to be shrubbed under the blanket most of the time by being refused.

However let me say it from my side of the story so far. As some may know i currently have a downphase (aka break) of PG again for quite some time now (June 22, 2021 since my last login did happen) after having done farming farming and more farming over the course of the previous year cus i had nothing to do since TC3 was released and aside from the fact that i still haven´t completed the TC3 story i have no real motivation to login to the game right now and if TC4 will change this factor for a while again is unsure for me atm.

The TC Story requires that other are on and an OC squad can be provided for the missions and currently it is hard to get enough pilots together even with the Alliances around. So my main activity in the game is Cryo farming and eventually helping here and there some other pilots.

Hence the fact of my farming shananigans i still don´t have all unlocked ships in my hangar and could be build and what could have been a goal but... oh wait requires more mindless farming of units for their cryos.

Tbh i would rather prefer to login and do some daily missions that in the end reward me with a nice bunch of cryos (depending on the level of course) rather then knowing "I have nothing to do in the game right now once i have logged in so why even start the game?" what is imo hurting the game way more then having players who login to do at least the daily missions and stuff for some extra rewards.

As i have said it in other posts time and time again as long as behind some sort of Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Seasonal/Call-it-whatever-you-want System nothing is tied as exclusive reward that can only be obtained over this way i´m totaly fine with it or if you want to tie some "exclusives" behind it make it an continous counter who keeps track but does not reset when you should miss 1 day for whatever reason.

In the end however it is all up to the devs what they think will work and what not and i can only point it out again that in their other game DS (and i think even SL) they have an simple "login and claim your reward and you can leave again" system but for PG they refuse to even set such a thing for whatever reason.

"Crawls back into his cave"