Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Search function is your best friend ;)

Just leaving a quote here from another post and the links to th other posts that tackled this theme already.
Since the change 1 grav drops every 6 hours after your last pickup so technicaly you find 3 Gravs/day cus the 4th Grav would fall onto the next day even if you would find your 1st Grav exactly on midnight :sweatgrinning:.

This can be seen relative cus if they plan it in a good way you can have a system where you can spend your money for the booster you wanna have and obtain gold for different things that may even be related by simply playing the game but not with the tedious "i need now to do this and this to earn it".

Obtaining Gold by leveling may be a nice thing but it´s a one time thing that at some point ends + the amount is in compare to the costs in no good ratio. A system that more or less always seems to work is as the RDX events show to have some sort of "season pass" that gives at certain milestones rewards (sadly RDX is in the category of "tedious" rather then "just playing the game"). As i have suggested it already in another post next to Gold Skulls the WS could be used for such a system >>>[Suggestion] Giving War-Score a new meaning<<<

Knowing me and my "crazy suggestion" that come from time to time around 2 years ago (ok with todays post not full 2 years due of 14 days to early ;)) little Vesp made this post here >>>[Sugestion] Daily/Weekly/Monthly Mission System<<<

This can be seen in a relative way but before i receive any "anti PvP" hate again i only say that this counts if you have an PvP active Clan that actually does CQ. The Clan i´m in does not care about the CQ so basicly our clan is "excluded" from CQ and we can live with our PvE activities even when the latest change did increase the reward of CQ cryo reward a lot but we will stay away from CQ or any PvP related activities.

Aside from that the only other thing i can do is (again) providing the link of the Megapost from Rajaa >>>[Suggestion] Game ideas improvement!<<<

-Overlord-

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
-Silvers D. Rayleigh
Rank
Clan
The Loners
what spycal mentioned in 2011 about the daily mission system, looks very interesting.

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Hey. Basically @Rajaa have alrdy mentioned that in the super giga big feedback thread: Check this out!

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
You realize that i already have provided this link in my quote? ;)
More than majority of players are not going to expand that quote to see more (me neither so I didnt know that) for sure so I have just posted it for better recognizion.

-Overlord-

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
-Silvers D. Rayleigh
Rank
Clan
The Loners
Both quotes are good, as they aim at the same goal, to increase the frequency of players in the game.

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Hello @-Overlord-,

It has been mentioned a couple of times that the developer team isn't really a fan of systems like daily login since they are just a way of "forcing" players to come online due to the feeling of loosing something. They do prefer pilots to play the game more naturally.

It is true that as i've mentioned above, a daily login reward normally does increase the average of individual accounts logged during a day, but that doesn't mean it would increase the average timeplay or such. There has been many cases in games where players just login to collect their daily reward, and then go off from the game again, somehow, this is the most common case when talking about daily reward systems.

I would say the closest thing we have in PG as daily login would be the gravitons, even tho they require a bit of playing, collecting one can be achieved with not much trouble while giving the player a reason to shoot for a while.

I hope this small explanation helped you to understand why daily login isn't a thing on PG at this moment.
Keep in mind that doesn't mean that developers can't change their plans and end adding it, but for the moment, it isn't the case :)

Greetings,
Fission

-Overlord-

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
-Silvers D. Rayleigh
Rank
Clan
The Loners
A clear and objective answer, well it was just a doubt, thank you fission.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I would say the closest thing we have in PG as daily login would be the gravitons, even tho they require a bit of playing, collecting one can be achieved with not much trouble while giving the player a reason to shoot for a while.
Well as it was suggested already a few times it doesn´t need to be a classical "daily login" like SSG uses it in their other games Dino Storm and Steel Legion, that in all irony have just a simple "login and claim your reward for doing nothing" what already would make this sentence invalid again :sweatgrinning:

It has been mentioned a couple of times that the developer team isn't really a fan of systems like daily login since they are just a way of "forcing" players to come online due to the feeling of loosing something. They do prefer pilots to play the game more naturally.
This is why in my suggestion i more prefer to give a reason to do something actually by random missions that are daily shuffled. In the end Siri already proofes that such a "simple system can be implemented" and even if it would be something like simple "Kill x units of y" it would give a reason to go into the lower systems again IF the reward of Cryo is based around the level and not the system cus otherwise if you have a mission in Vega that only yield "a drop of cryo for your TC standarts it would destroy the purpose again.

Or if the devs would manage it to implement some sort of "passive mission" system that counts towards the required numbers (like achives) the game still can be played "naturally" but with an actuall goal behind it. To be frank sometimes i even just do already completed missions to have a little sidetracking of the dull "login and shot some stuff for cryos" that currently is 90% of the game for me right now :sweatgrinning:

In the end this question will always come up again from time to time cus many Online games have some sort of daily login system nowadays and as long as the reward system has nothing that can be obtained only by the daily login it still is no "force to play to prevent anything missable". If at best i would here more tie such a thing like "earn exclusives" to the achives cus they show the real time and effort a pilot has put into them to obtain them.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Hello everyone, the daily login bonus would be a good or bad idea?
nope bad idea actually.. people will come online to gather their bonus and will go offline. a lot more lazy player and more players will lose fun to play the game. daily bonus are not for free in other games. there could be daily rewards if you finish something. ssg did do so much in the past years. the game how it is, is fine right now. less is sometimes more.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
daily bonus are not for free in other games
I know enough games that have a simple "Login and claim your reward and you can leave again" so this statement is invalid :whistle:.

On the other hand i also know some games that have the "Login and do something for your reward before you can leave again" but for some reason it seems to be easier to implement the 1st of both versions...

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I know enough games that have a simple "Login and claim your reward and you can leave again" so this statement is invalid :whistle:.

On the other hand i also know some games that have the "Login and do something for your reward before you can leave again" but for some reason it seems to be easier to implement the 1st of both versions...
yeah but i play another game and to get the daily reward i have to finish 6 daily goals to get the parts for something. if i finish some achievments i get rewards there too and for level up there is also rewards. this concept should not be in pg. it is a pirate game to hunt and collect your own stuff

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
yeah but i play another game and to get the daily reward i have to finish 6 daily goals to get the parts for something
This is why the daily login should not be tied to something that is totaly exclusive obtainable by doing the daily missions. In the end they should more be like something of an small extra boost that reward you for doing them. For the actual "tedious parts" we have the events already that can tire you out by an extreme dull system that requires to do the same mission over and over again to obtain your reward with the optional way to just "cash in and be done with it"

pirate game to hunt and collect your own stuff
Yeah... Pirates or rather said smugglers who joined forces with the Colonials and help others against the Mantis... uhm where is the actual pirate part again aside from hunting Mantis and Imperials (in Sol) and banished races (in Sirius) for their BPs and Cryos? :sweatgrinning:

Compared to "real Pirates" we totaly fail in our job so we should get paid from the Colonials to some extend for our daily bread and butter cus we do everything while they do nothing then sitting at Carl Sagan and surely play cards or so. :ROFLMAO:

-Overlord-

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
-Silvers D. Rayleigh
Rank
Clan
The Loners
This is why the daily login should not be tied to something that is totaly exclusive obtainable by doing the daily missions. In the end they should more be like something of an small extra boost that reward you for doing them. For the actual "tedious parts" we have the events already that can tire you out by an extreme dull system that requires to do the same mission over and over again to obtain your reward with the optional way to just "cash in and be done with it"

Yeah... Pirates or rather said smugglers who joined forces with the Colonials and help others against the Mantis... uhm where is the actual pirate part again aside from hunting Mantis and Imperials (in Sol) and banished races (in Sirius) for their BPs and Cryos? :sweatgrinning:

Compared to "real Pirates" we totaly fail in our job so we should get paid from the Colonials to some extend for our daily bread and butter cus we do everything while they do nothing then sitting at Carl Sagan and surely play cards or so. :ROFLMAO:

This last part makes sense, in theory.