What's new

[Finished] Public Test of the Sirius Adjustments Part 1 Update, June 23 4PM CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigilante

Reaction score
DaKuaz said:
Vigilante said:
How do we recognize a booster bp in case we have no desire to share our booster with the squad?
Well you dont recognize a bp booster anymore, but hey - you can help others with your booster too. And they can help you.

If you are very egoistic, you can only leave the squad, but i promise you that 4 people in squad are getting more bps than you alone with your booster ;-)
I bet they be more happy if I just wired the money for their share to their bank straight away.

jlinares

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
SPIRIT_POWER
Rank
Hello, there is a very old bug in the game.
It's easy to fix it, don't worry :)

Dark gray items that become light gray during the cooldown is ok.
BUT when the item is full of light gray we can't activate them ! :(
(it's a very old bug of the game)
We must wait 5-10 seconds before the item becomes colorized ! (about ~10% more of the item cooldown time)
Developpers must make that :
When the item is fully light grey : no waiting, item avaible now !
There is about 10% of waiting more than the size of the item picture.
With ancien rapid items : it's not very visible, but with ancien strong items (like aggro bomb or strong aim scrambler) : it's terrible lol

Can you fix it please ? Thanks ;)

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Uhmmm, I think I know what this bug is, I'm not sure, but I think this is the cause of the lag

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Hi all, I leave here my feedback:

Questions about "New Drop System":
How does the new drop mechanic feel when playing solo? (It should feel very similar as on the live servers)
Yes, that's right. But with the new "drop penalty" it's change to worst, less drop of cryo and BPs when I want to do cryo or search BPs alone and with high level ship.

How does the new drop mechanic feel when playing in groups of 5, 10 and above?
I can't test it in one squad of 5 players. But this looks amazing and very good update.
I have questions about it: with this new drop system is possible get 5 bps and 5 cryo simultaneously? or how it's limited?

How does it feel when you try to farm loot on lower level areas with high level ships and on your known effective farm spots?
It's worst. I in the past suggest remove the penalty because is little the drop playing solo and in the case of players like me, in times we want to play alone and do cryo or search bps ourself.
I have play much time in this game and if I suggested remove it is because with the penalty play alone is boring and we don't want to play with friends/clanmattes all the time :) (for that, many players leave PG when Sirius appears).

Questions about "Hybrid/Parsec Ship Rebalance":
Is there the one and only overkilling ship?
No. In this game the invencible thing is the biggest group of players versus small teams (biggest teams always win and in opportunities it's imposible for escape and still alive, and it's the bad thing of the PvP on this game: biggest teams always win.)

Are there item/ship combos that are like godmode? (unbeatable with any other ship of same level)
No.

I have to congratulate you guys for the work done here. You need to keep on this way and don't leave this game never... NEVER MORE!!! :mrorange: :mrorange:

tonyikego

Reaction score
In the mission, Sol Reprisal, the mantis minelayer's sticky bomb seems to have infinite range. After leading helena to the spot where the minelayer is and starting to fight the minelayer, if you leave the area and go to another part of the map, the minelayer's sticky bomb will continue to attach to your ship and blow up. This continues to repeat after the sticky bomb's cooldown. I went to orbit and landed in the lz. The sticky bomb still continued to attach to my ship and blow up.

StickManTwit

Reaction score
Problem while landing on planets and closing launcher while on loading screen. After starting game up, ship lands on planet as usual, but is invisible (but only to player, like using ALT+END). Furthermore items are all bugged (I, myself, managed to use orbital strike twice without any cooldown at all). Any items used by player will have no graphical indication of being used, but will still cause damage. Any other player will be unable to attack player too (infinite and overpowered aim scrambler, regardless of ship).

If this is part of the testing server due to lag, that's ok. If not, please fix, guys.

Overall update seems ok, don't like the extreme penalty when using tech that's much higher level than units, but it makes more sense than the old penalty. I just hope it doesn't ruin common farming methods/spots. Solo drop rate, for me in my regular gameplay with my regular ships, seem fine (maybe even better?) sans harvester drop rates. They've been reduced a lot (intentional?). Drop rate definitely increases with more squad members. Your intentions on the update seem to have been fulfilled, for better or for worse. All the best, Splitscreen.

- SMT

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Thanks to all that have joined the test and provided Feedback. The public test has now ended and the version will be update the to the live servers tomorrow.
Here you can read the full changelog: http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=513&t=40513

Status
Not open for further replies.