What's new

[Finished] Public Test of the Sirius Adjustments Part 1 Update, June 23 4PM CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Armageddon said:
Pilot name: Dragon7
Time: around (25/06/2017) 1AM (2AM servertime? I think)

Now... I was standing close by watching and got shot by the Giza a few times but I didn't create any effort by shooting back.
Ahh thanks mate. I found the log and Encountered a bug that the gizas in sirius does not have their proper drop chances set. You can try the Giza on Kalabesh for the correct drop rates until we fix the issue on monday. That was the reason you did not see dropped blueprints. In this fight Dragon7 did around 80% effort you did around 20% since you as well shoot the target with rockets and sniper blaster bullets.

adriangosa

Reaction score
Your upgrades are a mess, they have shattered the game balance. Do you really want to hear my opinion through the forum ??? I tell you they will not like it at all.

C_D

Reaction score
adriangosa said:
Your upgrades are a mess, they have shattered the game balance. Do you really want to hear my opinion through the forum ??? I tell you they will not like it at all.
Then how about you quit complaining, and actually give your feedback! Whiners like you offer ZERO contribution that could potentially improve the game. Why are you all so damn resistant to change?! On one hand you keep complaining for something "new" from the developers, but when they do actually change something, you suddenly treat them like they're the worst people in the world.

How could they possibly improve the update, when the majority of idiots are busy wasting their lives PvPing on Venar during PTR, instead of providing useful feedback that could potentially revive this broken mess of a game? This has also happened during the previous open testing events.

I highly suggest the removal/limiting of pirate mode during the remainder of the current and future public tests, at least for updates that don't involve PvP.

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
C_D said:
I highly suggest the removal/limiting of pirate mode during the remainder of the current and future public tests, at least for updates that don't involve PvP.
I like that suggestion and will discuss how we could get this working.

C_D

Reaction score
alewx said:
C_D said:
I like that suggestion and will discuss how we could get this working.
Please do. I'm sick of having people fill up and lag the PTR servers, only to PvP for hours on end and ignore the actual update being tested! Then the update to come out buggy, unfinished, and unrefined due to lack of feedback. It completely defeats the purpose of the PTR servers!

DaKuaz

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
DaKuaz
Rank
Clan
The Dark Power
its way more easier, here a few suggestions:

- I think you can get a list of all testers who have access to PTR and next time only the ones that posted feedback get access

- I understand them partying, because they have unlimited resources and no empty server but many players to play with. so you limit their ressources to 25 million kryo and 1 million energy. Everything else must be requested and is given only to players who can evidently say they have feedback posted and some tests done.

- most of these players cant even write/speak english so its very unlikely they have even read Kyosarcs and Highways entry posts of this topic. If we had same Feedback topic for every Language Subforum we would have a chance they read it, understand what has changed and provide feedback in their language. Also it would be clearly visible which community is active in testing and which only partys around.

- Deactivate PM completely will kill all balance tests so you get feedback only for drop system. I would Temporarily deactivate it, or open a time window of 4 hours a day where they can party. Problem is that some testers from other time zones have a disadvantage through this.

- Tell your GMs not Support this!!! Yesterday I was asking the guys on venar politely to let their feedback about pvp balancing in forum and told them there is a testing sheet for it, when a GM told me if i wanna test i should leave Venar and go to lower system and test there with people that are wanting to test with me? Hello?!?! Are we on a Battle server where Guys that want to do something else need to find a spot or are we on a Test server where Prioritys are clear defined?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
We are updating the PTR with a new version. Check out the Galaxy News on the PTR for the changelog.

adriangosa

Reaction score
C_D said:
adriangosa said:
Then how about you quit complaining, and actually give your feedback! Whiners like you offer ZERO contribution that could potentially improve the game. Why are you all so damn resistant to change?! On one hand you keep complaining for something "new" from the developers, but when they do actually change something, you suddenly treat them like they're the worst people in the world.

How could they possibly improve the update, when the majority of idiots are busy wasting their lives PvPing on Venar during PTR, instead of providing useful feedback that could potentially revive this broken mess of a game? This has also happened during the previous open testing events.

Boy I do not know who but nobody asked for your opinion regarding my intervention in the forum, the support people know very well who I am and how much I have contributed in this game, you have called me idiot, and I answer that you are the idiot To get you where nobody calls you. For you know I have sent dozens of pages to the support with all the things that I think are not good in the game and I have not heard or case. This game has been declared the best game in the world in 2011, and since then only worsened. Of course I complain because this game has given me life and now I take it, and it is not your problem if I complain or not.

DaKuaz

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
DaKuaz
Rank
Clan
The Dark Power
Adrian calm your Tits - just leave your Feedback or dont - nobody cares who you are and what you might have done for the game. I see 5 forum posts made in total by yourself and thats enough to judge your misbehaviour in this Forum topic. - Do it or leave it, but stop bitching around.

guiguie34

Reaction score
Hello, it had been a long time that i didn't post on this forum but i think the time has come :mrorange:

First of all, in my opinion, this udpate is a good thing for the game because she permits to balance the game before Tau Ceti udpate.
Personally by having tested the new drop system in Kalabesh on Giza, it works well in spite of the fact that sometimes we can see some bugs for some players like the non drop of blueprints for the players who have strongly participated to kill the giza but i think this will be patch on the next update.
However, in general way this update guarantees a balance among the different type of ships (a giza can drop 3 blueprints for an enginner for example in spite of this low damages same for the Draconis Ships) and it's more worth for the players because the giza can drop until 7 blueprints (for what i have seen)

Second of all, concerning the balance of speed and life: it is a good thing because this reduces the gap between the different ships. The new cooldown system is also benefit for the players (to me).

Third of all, if i can suggest something, I want to tell you that you must to reduce the giza respawing cooldown from 3h to 1h30 (or 2h) because 3h is a long time and i know that in Sirius lot of players are bored by this restriction. And for the next udpate, rework the reward system :mrorange:

Finally thanks you for your interest you place on the game. :D
(Sorry for my English it may be better)

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
guiguie34 said:

Third of all, if i can suggest something, I want to tell you that you must to reduce the giza respawing cooldown from 3h to 1h30 (or 2h) because 3h is a long time and i know that in Sirius lot of players are bored by this restriction. And for the next udpate, rework the reward system :mrorange:
This update is more focused on the drop system, I suppose the change you suggest, if it does, that I am firmly sure will be done, it would be done for part two of Sirius, anyway these changes will be explained better in the following Dev Shack

I am excited to see what awaits us in the next update :D

guiguie34

Reaction score
GOTIL0N said:
guiguie34 said:

This update is more focused on the drop system, I suppose the change you suggest, if it does, that I am firmly sure will be done, it would be done for part two of Sirius, anyway these changes will be explained better in the following Dev Shack

I am excited to see what awaits us in the next update :D
Yes my suggestions concern the next udpates (sirius part 2, pvp part 2) and i'm also excited for the next udpate/ dev shack :D

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Ohh, it's just that when you talked about Sirius you did not tell him about it in the next update :p

DaKuaz

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
DaKuaz
Rank
Clan
The Dark Power
I was asked to translate and post following feedback from following 5 Testers:
- mantiskiller
- schwarzehexe71
- TheShadowl
- steve_dl
- weberos
- KrosseKrabbe

They tested the new drop mechanics in Sirius in R5
only one Critical point was that dropped gravitons were visible by all squadmembers and thisfor only 1 graviton drops every 12 hours for all members that saw that graviton.

The_Ghost

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AdvancedMine99
Rank
Clan
Mantis
Noticed you can't buy ancient armor in jumpship hanger now...
Have to ask how will bp tracker drone work with new drop system :?:

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
The_Ghost said:
1.Noticed you can't buy ancient armor in jumpship hanger now...
2. Have to ask how will bp tracker drone work with new drop system :?:
1. you only get the ancient armor when your jumpship is in ring 5. Did you check that?

2. The tracker drone and the blueprint boster will boost only your personal drop chance. But when playing in a squad all members can benefit from that. The more players in a squad have boosters & tracker drones the more stuff the squad will get.

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
The_Ghost said:
Noticed you can't buy ancient armor in jumpship hanger now...
Have to ask how will bp tracker drone work with new drop system :?:
The ancient armor is unlocked in the jumpship once you get it positioned in ring5, but this is already something that is live.
The a103 BP Tracker Drone will boost your own personl dropchance.

Edit: mäh too late :(

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
I thought you can only get ancient armor in tau ceti.

Vigilante

Reaction score
Highway said:
The_Ghost said:
2. The tracker drone and the blueprint booster will boost only your personal drop chance. But when playing in a squad all members can benefit from that. The more players in a squad have boosters & tracker drones the more stuff the squad will get.
How do we recognize a booster bp in case we have no desire to share our booster with the squad?

DaKuaz

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
DaKuaz
Rank
Clan
The Dark Power
Vigilante said:
How do we recognize a booster bp in case we have no desire to share our booster with the squad?
Well you dont recognize a bp booster anymore, but hey - you can help others with your booster too. And they can help you.

If you are very egoistic, you can only leave the squad, but i promise you that 4 people in squad are getting more bps than you alone with your booster ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.