Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
WorkingAsIntended
Rank
Clan
Golfos Del Universo
This game reminds me more and more of mobile games created nowdays... If this update with nerfed reloading of energy etc is supposed to go live and there is no way of stopping you to do so i have a suggestion... just create charging station where energy fields are placed right now... maybe some "Ancient" object that is filled with energy that gives an effect of lightning towards your ship when you fly near it or something like that so we can just go afk and come back with reloaded energy to play instead of collecting orbs which is already tedious considering we need to pickup ALL items like cryo, log files , bps etc because we don't have a system that just can simply say you obtained 56 cryo after killing npc for example.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Ok, I can give some feedback on what to possibly modify to make this better and devs you discuss it with your team on HQ.

And yes, I know the devs are actual people and need the money to maintain the servers and the game alive, and also for their personal lives and family, but this is not the way in my opinion, there are better ways with better incentives for people to hapily give you money. I really want this game to come back alive like the old days but with this update you are slowly burying it even deeper than before.

The RSS Stuff its pretty good actually, because many people dont even visit this forum, I myself just lurk here. so getting direct up-to-date relevant news in-game is a great way to keep the player informed of everything.

I would say keep the 3x the energy cap, dont reduce it.
why? because with the new mat cost and the new drone e consumption mechanic that will drain the energy REAL FAST for non-memb players, this will just destroy any motivation of keep playing when you costantly have to "i have to find an e field now and stare at it for 5 minutes to be full again and get drained again in 2 minutes", High energy consumption ships like the punisher and paragneiss drain AN INSANE ammount of energy which you will spend more time refilling than actually playing the game, this is a game about shooting stuff and doing missions, exploring planets etc, NOT an energy orb collection simulator.

Just why? dont you want us to play your game the way it is? instead you want us to camp an energy field.

This is great, specially for new players opening new planets.

Why? you are reducing the energy cap AND also increasing the hyperjump cost, this doesnt fit, if you want to encourage people traveling other systems, for example a noob needs help in vega and you are all the way in sirius, you gonna arrive to vega with literally no energy to help the poor guy from too many hyperjumps. you should either keep the 3x cap or reduce the hyperjump cost with the new 2x cap

Now into the memberships, which is imo the most messed up thing here:

Why was this lowered from 50% to 30% and raised in price doesnt make sense to me, its a scam, if 50% before was almost nothing imagine this.
Revert to 50%, add it to drones too and keep the price as 4.900 gold to justify the increase.

same thing here, except it has the drones reduced consumption, BUT it was lowered from 75% to 50%, do the same as above and put it back to 75%, and keep the price as 10.500.

Now this isnt a bad price to be honest, considering that currently on the shop you can get a gold pack exactly for 20k gold, this falls exactly for this membership, and also you get 300g left over for an energy pack, buuut i think you guys should add the 33% mat reduction like the supernova but reduce it to 30%, why 33? its an odd number, yes you can mat 3 times and you end up with 1% of the total energy for.. i dont know, repair after mat lol, assuming you dont use energy at all between pods.

Now this is the big one, and I know exactly how to make it very worth it to buy.

You know there's the anniversary drone that raises your e-cap by 25% right? put it in there, Done! Now its worth to buy it. and also reduce the 33% to 30%, thats enough to justify the massive price increase from Ultimate to supernova.

Yes i know the anniversary drone is meant to be something special but, are we really gonna wait for literally another 10 years to get this again? isnt this literally the perfect opportunity to being able to buy one? you havent done something like this since the PLUS Drone and that was YEARS ago.

Im not good at this kind of stuff, "balancing" etc but there's a few suggestions on what i would like to see.

I wish you guys could discuss this even further with your team at HQ and also the community to make this fair for both sides, the small bunch of people that still play this game really want this game to come back alive incluiding me, im very certain the new e update of 30th june made people come back to play as well as made the game more enjoyable to play.

Also buff cryo drop rates.
I agree with that, but lets wait and see how this update will work out.. Since this update is necessary for the devs

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
just create charging station where energy fields are placed right now... maybe some "Ancient" object that is filled with energy that gives an effect of lightning towards your ship when you fly near it or something like that so we can just go afk and come back with reloaded energy to play instead of collecting orbs which is already tedious considering we need to pickup ALL items like cryo, log files , bps etc because we don't have a system that just can simply say you obtained 56 cryo after killing npc for example.
There was a suggestion about such a thing already a few months ago where i then already did come up with some base formula for such a thing
Automatic Cryonite Collection

Water

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Water
for me with this update you will make the game pay to win , collectors are slower energy cells are smaller , drone`s costs more and memberships are more expensive , maters costs more so the only way to play without frustration without pissed off is to buy membership and that is for me pay to win !

you want our money ?? do something for it !

do the cq update finish , do something for tau ceti do something for new events , not just the old one again again and again ... only 1 or 2 new ships thats just a water drop on a hot stone

every year the same christmas same easter same halloween event that sucks when you play this game for many years

and for me very very very important to say : ASK THE COMUNITY BEFOR you do such an worse update , not later when its done !

i think you have to remember who is keeping the game alive , not you , just us who pay and play !

STAIN

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
WorkingAsIntended
Rank
Clan
Golfos Del Universo
I think the upper post sums everything up...
Right now i suggest to calm down and wait for the official response / update to go live.
It's quite obvious what is being done here and they wanted feedback before so let us see if they actually listen to it.
Maybe it's a "misunderstanding" you never know. XD

PiratePoP

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
PiratePoP
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighter
Maybe its a late April fools prank? :p

dijar

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
dijar
Rank
Just a reminder they are doing this with a worldwide pandemic going on, where a lot of ppl have lost their jobs and are stuck in home doing quarantine. Instead of making the game more enjoyable while were stuck inside playing video games, they are trying to suck out what little money we have left, if this isnt pure greed idk what is.

Whatever though this is their loss and there is gonna be a lot of consequences if they go through with it, we can easily find new games to play.

Sypical

Reaction score
Rank
Just a reminder they are doing this with a worldwide pandemic going on, where a lot of ppl have lost their jobs and are stuck in home doing quarantine. Instead of making the game more enjoyable while were stuck inside playing video games, they are trying to suck out what little money we have left, if this isnt pure greed idk what is.

Whatever though this is their loss and there is gonna be a lot of consequences if they go through with it, we can easily find new games to play.
Yes that's true but you have to realise that this is their job as well and they don't want to lose their job either.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
My suggestion for the future of major updates like this energy and membership adjustments is that we should test it on PTR. before the Update goes to the live servers. Then we can say exactly what is good and what is bad.. And what needs to be adjusted.

This way we could avoid an endless discussion. Dear Devs you can also ask us what we think of it. Before you realease major updates like e.g. the upcoming cq event, we should also test this in PTR befor it goes live.

Ariel Martins

Reaction score
Essa atualização não vejo nada mudar só piorar to jogando a anos e não to vendo nada de diferente sendo aplicavel na jogabilidade nerf é algo nem discutivel toda nave tem uma que a cauntera basta o jogador saber jogar, só que falta visarem por nós que gastemos no jogo e não vemos mudança alguma relativa a PVP muitos jogam esse game por PVP não PVE qual lógica mudar energia isso é pra PVE queremos mais atenção relacionada aos PVPs e aos jogadores que gastam no jogo parece que somos invisiveis.

STAIN

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
WorkingAsIntended
Rank
Clan
Golfos Del Universo
Well if we go with that logic then losing potential players that are willing to pay (including existing ones that paid monthly before according to posts in this thread here) is basically losing this job unless they have other ones that we don't know about and this game is a hobby. BTW There is nothing to test @KingSub its done because it isn't change that is needed but a change that is forced because money is an issue here. Well i guess quarry is coming.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Well if we go with that logic then losing potential players that are willing to pay (including existing ones that paid monthly before according to posts in this thread here) is basically losing this job unless they have other ones that we don't know about and this game is a hobby. BTW There is nothing to test @KingSub its done because it isn't change that is needed but a change that is forced because money is an issue here. Well i guess quarry is coming.
Money is always an issue. We need all money 😁

BMW760ilv12

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
_BMW760ILV12_PL
Rank
Clan
A P O K A L Y P S E
Moim skromnym zdaniem nie jest tak drodzy deweloperzy, zamiast podnosić ceny i utrudniać grę, trzeba ją reklamować i zachęcać nowych graczy. Zachęcaj ludzi do grania w PG. I nie wyciągać pieniędzy z tych, którzy nadal grają w PG. Spowoduje to opuszczenie gry przez graczy, a przyszła aktualizacja zakończy się całkowitą porażką.:(

Tketh

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
T-Keth
Rank
My suggestion for the future of major updates like this energy and membership adjustments is that we should test it on PTR. before the Update goes to the live servers. Then we can say exactly what is good and what is bad.. And what needs to be adjusted.

This way we could avoid an endless discussion. Dear Devs you can also ask us what we think of it. Before you realease major updates like e.g. the upcoming cq event, we should also test this in PTR befor it goes live.
All updates are tested on PTR before going live

STAIN

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
WorkingAsIntended
Rank
Clan
Golfos Del Universo
Yes we all know this one was tested heavily. It's neccessary and it's just a misunderstanding and we cannot fathom the importance of it. We get it. (XD)
So the ETA on the CQ update to wipe our tears? It's gonna arrive just as fast as this one?

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
All updates are tested on PTR before going live
Then i and propably a lot of the others ask themself how the testers of this update could agree to those changes and not throw in any kind of doubts on how those changes will be taken by the community tbh or if they even did really bring up any concerns about those changes...

Sure i know from other games where i tested that those testers are bound to not communicate anything outside of the tester realm until it will be ready for being anounced but this update is then really strange cus otherwise Split would have circumvented this discussion cus again reverting the E-Update to an middle between old and new E-Change was an formula to create a such an "shit-storm" cus imo i didn´t see any issue in the ability to remat several times before going to the next E-Field.

And i say it again i´m a paying pilot who pays for 6 months Ult Mem (never will bother with the Supernova one) and during those 6 months i keep the Ult Cry Booster and Vault active all the time and i think Split makes the most money just with the booster... The only reason this update is so "hated" by the community at this point is the simple fact that a New Membership will be implemented that allows remating 3x while Pilots that won´t purchase this membership can only remat 1x (2x with E-Drone) and remember Memberships will not be disabled during PvP and Pirate Mode so in this term the Supernova Membership can be counted as P2W one what may affect the CQs as well in the future.

Tketh

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
T-Keth
Rank
Then i and propably a lot of the others ask themself how the testers of this update could agree to those changes and not throw in any kind of doubts on how those changes will be taken by the community tbh or if they even did really bring up any concerns about those changes...

Sure i know from other games where i tested that those testers are bound to not communicate anything outside of the tester realm until it will be ready for being anounced but this update is then really strange cus otherwise Split would have circumvented this discussion cus again reverting the E-Update to an middle between old and new E-Change was an formula to create a such an "shit-storm" cus imo i didn´t see any issue in the ability to remat several times before going to the next E-Field.

And i say it again i´m a paying pilot who pays for 6 months Ult Mem (never will bother with the Supernova one) and during those 6 months i keep the Ult Cry Booster and Vault active all the time and i think Split makes the most money just with the booster... The only reason this update is so "hated" by the community at this point is the simple fact that a New Membership will be implemented that allows remating 3x while Pilots that won´t purchase this membership can only remat 1x (2x with E-Drone) and remember Memberships will not be disabled during PvP and Pirate Mode so in this term the Supernova Membership can be counted as P2W one what may affect the CQs as well in the future.
Of course we had concerns on the tester team and all of them have been addressed the best we could, keep in mind we are humans so we aren't perfect and mistakes can happen but aswell corrections.
About the CQ update that is up to devshack for answers so be patient

You did test them , not we, our community
The tester team is made by players as usual on every game out there, that makes them members of the community as any other player

There is a lot that you don't see now, i recomend you to wait until the changes are live so you can see them all in effect.

NGSpeed

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Tiger.Mit.Kaliber
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
What I would change about the next patch:

1) Materializing cost: 40% of max. energy (This will let us materialize twice and with energy drone three times)

2) Supernova Membership: -Materializing costs 30% of max. energy (Materializing three times and +energy drone 4 times)
-23.700 gold
-visual effect bonus pulsating ship light lines (those that you can change with ship alloys)

3) Refilling an empty drone: 35% of max. energy

4) All drones that boost two attributes: Depending on the drone it was for some people hard work to do or we spended gold for it. They don't need a special treatment, we are happy to have them and they shouldn't have this as a downside. The ones who will be effected are the players which have any spaceball drone (10% armor&damage) and in addition the 2K20 drone (10%speed&crit) and will comeback from a pirate galaxy break to see if the game makes more fun now when restarting. Those tend to not instantly buy a membership and this might be a reason for them to not buy, because they feel forced to buy and else they seem to waste their time.

5) Offensive drones: old drones will receive an adjustment and the 10% crit drone outshines the 5% alien pumpkin drone "hit chance drone" too much now, here I would increase the hit chance to 7,5% at level 5 so it is still a viable option else I am singing "Goooooooodbye puuumpkiiin, Goooodbye..." (R&M reference not gonna quit PG lol)

All what I didn't mention I am fine with!

Last edited: