Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Pilot_Krorc
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
Hello Pilots,

You will see that the ratio of collecting energy is still bit higher than how it was before the update in 30 of June.
That may be true, but to leave it like it was before June 30th was literally a no-go... :rolleyes:

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
That may be true, but to leave it like it was before June 30th was literally a no-go... :rolleyes:
But it won't be the same as it was before 30th of June. We will have still twice more energy for item energy consumption as before, and additionally, memberships will nullify energy consumption from drones for 'little' additional cost ;) With Ultimate Membership you will be almost able to forget, what energy is so it's way better than it was before. We can't compare these two cases.

However, this update isn't the perfect compromise for sure. I suppose that my own opinion from Pirates' Voice is a little bit better. Membership may cost even more but they would be a lot more fair than they are now :)

Greetings, RavenPL

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
We know that an update that increases prices and other values are never liked. Its the same for us because we were happy with the initial changes from the June 30 update, to make the game better for players especially in competitive game modes. But after monitoring the energy economy and other connected side effects we are in the need to adress them. And its not to increase the earinings, is to stabilize it to the level as it was before the 30 june update.

What we could see was that it devaluated the ultimate memberships & energy packs, while at the same time it increased the value for the elite & enhanced membership having an increased energy cap. Therefore its was needed to adjust them accordingly to align them better with the new cap by the percentage they give and price point.

Trust me its always a challenge for a "free to play" game to find a fair balance between players that play it for free and players that support the development by purchasing premium items.

We went through several interatons to work out a solution where most of the team (Gms, Testers & devs) are happy with. The middleground you can see in the changelog. I can understand that it might feel more negative as it will be in the game when the update is live. When the update goes live we still evaluate it over the time and possibly do some fine adjustments here and there.

TL/DR
The bottom line is that the update from 30 June reduced our earnings to develop the game in a way that we need to stabilise it with the upcoming update.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
But it won't be the same as it was before 30th of June. We will have still twice more energy for item energy consumption as before, and additionally, memberships will nullify energy consumption from drones for 'little' additional cost ;) With Ultimate Membership you will be almost able to forget, what energy is so it's way better than it was before. We can't compare these two cases.
Nor right nor wrong BUT you have to consider that in compare to the June Update you only have 1 remat then again if not using the Supernova Membership. Next to this not every Pilot has the Energy drone if they missed the 10th Ani Event so their only chance to obtain that drone during an Sale for Gold.

Even if you use as Pilot the Ult Mem a pod every now and then might happen so if we exclude the Supernova Membership and the E-Drone we may have double E-Cap BUT have to refill after 1 pod while atm we can remat 4x.

Predator01

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
The Predator
Rank
Clan
Dark Brotherhood
There goes my pod party's at calon. Guess i need to get gud at the game or spend more money lol

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Nor right nor wrong BUT you have to consider that in compare to the June Update you only have 1 remat then again if not using the Supernova Membership. Next to this not every Pilot has the Energy drone if they missed the 10th Ani Event so their only chance to obtain that drone during an Sale for Gold.

Even if you use as Pilot the Ult Mem a pod every now and then might happen so if we exclude the Supernova Membership and the E-Drone we may have double E-Cap BUT have to refill after 1 pod while atm we can remat 4x.
Well the "4x mat" issue was the one that I think is considered to 'nerf', as it's, in my opinion, what @Highway said, devaluated the Ultimate Membership for a profit to Enhanced and Elite Membership that don't generate enough incomes for the company ;) But we still got double energy cap and some nice changes to Memberships that I like, as a 'permament' 100% Membership user, as I will always and was always buying it :p

But I know that for non-membership users, this update will be the return of the struggle. But that's what community itself made, as I said in video.

Greetings.

Ariel Martins

Reaction score
É claro que tínhamos preocupações com a equipe de testadores e todas elas foram abordadas da melhor maneira possível, lembre-se de que somos seres humanos, portanto não somos perfeitos e podem ocorrer erros, mas também correções.
Sobre a atualização do CQ que depende do devshack para obter respostas, seja paciente

A equipe de testadores é formada pelos jogadores como de costume em todos os jogos, o que os torna membros da comunidade como qualquer outro jogador.

Há muita coisa que você não vê agora, recomendo que você espere até que as alterações sejam ativadas para que você possa vê-las todas em vigor.
Errar é humano mas continua errando continuamente já não é normal...

Last edited by a moderator:

jlinares

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
SPIRIT_POWER
Rank
OH MY GOD no.. please don't apply this udapte it is horrible for the pilots

STAIN

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
WorkingAsIntended
Rank
Clan
Golfos Del Universo
At this point you can only vote with your wallet it seems... anyone who doesn't agree with things being downgraded i mean updated here should just don't buy anything and take a break to show people who is actually in charge here.

Devs could just trust people and bring better updates to encourage us to spend money not just on memberships but other things but instead they force people to buy it by applying bad updates. The cycle of "miscommunication" never ends it seems. Wake up people.

Also it's funny how people like @Poland try hard to advertise their youtube channels with videos that are bringing nothing to the conversation. If you have something to say it's better to write it to save peoples time. Everyone discussing here knows what the update is about so half of the video is pointless and could be just 3 min short. Also there is a nice section in forums where you already put your videos. Everyone interested can go there instead to prevent additional potential spam. You already advertised your vid in 3 posts here in this thread. Please dude...

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Also it's funny how people like @Poland try hard to advertise their youtube channels with videos that are bringing nothing to the conversation. If you have something to say it's better to write it to save peoples time. Everyone discussing here knows what the update is about so half of the video is pointless and could be just 3 min short. Also there is a nice section in forums where you already put your videos. Everyone interested can go there instead to prevent additional potential spam. You already advertised your vid in 3 posts here in this thread. Please dude...
I'm not only advertising my videos in this section. I am telling my point of view as well and all my posts are connected to this feedback thread, so what do you want, "dude"?

At this point you can only vote with your wallet it seems... anyone who doesn't agree with things being downgraded i mean updated here should just don't buy anything and take a break to show people who is actually in charge here.
And being honest here, most of people complaining are the people that don't really care of that how this game should gain enough earnings to be maintained. Better for You, if it get closed then?

Whatever.

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Whatever
Rank
And being honest here, most of people complaining are the people that don't really care of that how this game should gain enough earnings to be maintained. Better for You, if it get closed then?
It wouldnt be that much difference if it closes, game feels dead & empty and its gonna be even more after this update

STAIN

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
WorkingAsIntended
Rank
Clan
Golfos Del Universo
Sometimes i feel like some of the responses here are paid... there is no point discussing things anymore... it's done.
I am glad that you guys feel ok with the changes. Keep the servers up with your purchases it's your money maybe someday you will understand like 80% of the servers population that left.

TheExecutor

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alert706
Rank
@Highway Bug with Ultimate memberships the drones are still using E and i do hope the 18k E it took to fill one of my drones it would last a long time as its already not great for smaller pilots when grinding with groups to be continously filling.

STAIN

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
WorkingAsIntended
Rank
Clan
Golfos Del Universo
But it was tested... am i right??? xd

TheExecutor

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alert706
Rank
According to the development team it was indeed tested however, mistakes can be made it could be in best interests for the community to work together with the development team in (PTR's, feedback sessions, open discussions)

All valid methods to make the game better again!

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
@Highway Bug with Ultimate memberships the drones are still using E and i do hope the 18k E it took to fill one of my drones it would last a long time as its already not great for smaller pilots when grinding with groups to be continously filling.
The drone should not use any energy with the ultimate and above. But it needs to have at least 1 energy in the tank to work. During tests it worked but we will double check it now.

TheExecutor

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alert706
Rank
Highway, when you mention it should not use energy would this mean whilst on a planet the drone once filled will not require to be refilled for the duration of the Ultimate membership?

Or whilst refilling the drones it will not use any energy out of the tank?.
Thanks for the quick response.

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Highway, when you mention it should not use energy would this mean whilst on a planet the drone once filled will not require to be refilled for the duration of the Ultimate membership?

Or whilst refilling the drones it will not use any energy out of the tank?.
Thanks for the quick response.
You need to fill the drone once for using it, that is unchanged even if you have a membership.
But then for the time the membership is active, the drone should not use any of the e that was put into it, while beeing on the planet.

TheExecutor

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alert706
Rank
You need to fill the drone once for using it, that is unchanged even if you have a membership.
But then for the time the membership is active, the drone should not use any of the e that was put into it, while beeing on the planet.
I believe this may have cleared up the issue ill log in and test this now - seems a little unclear from how it was described - may be worth while a post being made to elighten all pilots to this.

EDIT: Confirmed as alewx has mentioned once drones are filled or even have a small amount of E in them it wont consume E

Last edited:

AndreBlackDragon

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
AndreBlackDragon
Rank
An unnecessary, uncalled for, and downright disrespecting update. It's not just giving out candy and taking it away, its taking it away and charging you 3x times for the normal price. The drone energy cost is ludicrous, the materialization cost makes so fighting at higher levels becomes even worst tedious grind, since any mistake will cost you a trip back to the jump. Jumpship that mind you might be on the other side of sirius, or more likely than not a mission fail. And the reduction in the energy collection truly is the final nail in the coffin, the smallest quality of life ever put out and yet nooo, just had to be taken away.