DoomTrain

jbs194

Reaction score
http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=320&t=25185

Reason for me not being on :(

A

Adrana

Good News to Mochi Games Pilots:

We have got Mochi Games to re-Instate Pirate Galaxy logins for up to 5 days. We will continue to work on the possibility of getting Mochi Games Pilot accounts moved to Splitscreen.

Mochi Games Pirate Galaxy Login

More news:
Mochi Games will shut down Pirate Galaxy at the end of the week. This rather harsh behaviour stems from Mochi Games desire to get rid of all browser based games on their publishing system.

This is a rather unpleasant situation for Us at Splitscreen Studios. If you are a Mochi Games Pilot & wish to continue Life as a Galaxy Pirate in Pirate Galaxy, Send a ticket to support requesting your account to be transfered to a Splitscreen Studios Account.

Be sure to include your Pilot name, Current Rank & Server you play on

MasterEmpire

Reaction score
Hello people! It is Master here, yes The good old ME! :D

I finally got my forum acc working so I think I am gonna start looking after the forum more often as well! :cool:

mikey0782

Reaction score
Hi all !

So... you guys still kicking ? I'm an old Privateers member and I just created a new account yesterday (left my old account inactive too long I guess, my rare bp's and all my fleet is just gone :'( )

I'm too small right now to enter but I intend to catch up ;)

By the way - any low-level players who want to join in to storm through the story missions - that's what I'm doing at the moment. I believe I'm on "To Lyris" now, level 7 I think, but I tried out some "Plus" thingie and bought myself a storm ship already equiped with some higher levels bp's... for now it's just a walk in the park. So if you want to walk along - be my guest :)

I should be online in about 2 hours, you'll find me on Vega (of course :D ).

Ch33rz !
xantarian

MasterEmpire

Reaction score
mikey0782 said:
Hi all !

So... you guys still kicking ? I'm an old Privateers member and I just created a new account yesterday (left my old account inactive too long I guess, my rare bp's and all my fleet is just gone :'( )

By the way - any low-level players who want to join in to storm through the story missions - that's what I'm doing at the moment. I believe I'm on "To Lyris" now, level 7 I think, but I tried out some "Plus" thingie and bought myself a storm ship already equiped with some higher levels bp's... for now it's just a walk in the park. So if you want to walk along - be my guest :)

Ch33rz !
xantarian

Oh yeah.... Find Starchaser or riku in-game and have a chat with them

mikey0782

Reaction score
MasterEmpire said:
mikey0782 said:
Hi all !

Ch33rz !
xantarian

Oh yeah.... Find Starchaser or riku in-game and have a chat with them

Yep, I ran into Starchaser a few days ago... it's in progress...

By the way, I was finally able to logon to my old account again (thank you Adrana) - so I was back on level 42 and wel... you know what ? I had less rare bp's than I thought :D

I managed to get some help and storm through the last Mizar missions, so I'm in SOL now. Level 43 so I can't have the ships yet - therefore I was thinking about asking you guys for some help, we could go hunting for the highest SOL bp's - which would help level up as well in the process... I'll go harvest some cry on my own to pay for my ride and I'll go on my own as well whenever I feel like finding the rares - right now I'm at 52k or something, I hear it costs about double for a full ship(?). I suppose the sm's will help for that.

Anyway - will be online tonight, I'm leveling up on Molikar for now...

Oh... and why in the name of all that's holy did they make us get multiple bp's for each item ??? IT WAS HARD ENOUGH ALREADY !!! :p

mikey0782

Reaction score
Forgot to mention - I'm Antarian again... forget about xantarian ;)

Ch33rz,
Antarian

Starchaser

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Starchaser
Rank
Clan
Doomtrain
DT-Sirius.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys8xF2-8P1o

DT-Fire.png

MrDarkman

Reaction score
Cool my defender featured on image nice nice :D
Handsome, isnt it? lol

If someone wonders, i have painted it with Commander Stripes...

Starchaser

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Starchaser
Rank
Clan
Doomtrain
Hello all, I just want to inform all that I'm retiring from this game, gives me nothing anymore, only lags, crashes, disconnects, lagspikes, endless loadings where ever u go and move.
PG even crashes my webconnection somehow.

I can play any other game even 8h in row, Java based ones, and my web is never disconnected,
but I login to PG, immediately I get chat delay, red and yellow poor n/w Quality, and then voila crash.
This has become my day by day condition of playing.

Stress is all I get from this game in these days.

I will not pay a dime more for this broken game, and what I see the fixes are inexistent.

All my boosters are running out, and will not renew, ultimate membership is running out, cannot afford to renew, so as Imo this game is very lousy to play without real cash, specially in higher systems,
I'm not gonna play nor pay anymore.

I will login time by time, but SS can say bybye to my Real cash what has flown a lot into this game,
I am one of many Oldschool Veterans who are not paying anymore nor contributing anymore.

Comeon honestly, who will pay when there is no service for customers?

N

Necrofly

Hello Starchaser,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with running the game. Please send a
Medic Report to the Support so we can see if it possible to solve them.

Hyyppa

Reaction score
Well, it has been 8 months since my last visit on PG forum. Don't even remember how long it has been since my last in-game login. Looks like DoomTrain is still alive, that is atleast pleasing to know. I wonder what has happened during all this time.

Regards.

riku

Reaction score
Happy anniversary for DoomTrain 4 Years , Thanks all who made this possible :)

Malevos

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Malevos
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighters
Yeah Doom Train is still alive and kicking we've had our ups and downs but we will survive and we shall not surrender to the mantis! Also on this very special day we must remember the Legendary Clan that gave birth to Doom Train, The Privateers, thank you so much to the amazing people who made the history that made us what we care today. Much thanks to all the friends and people who have been apart of the journey and made Pirate Galaxy fun you are great and a pleasure to know. To celebrate this milestone we are going to CQ on Ob today, a planet very close to Doom Train's Heart. win or lose we will have lots of fun.

Finally, cheers to everyone still with us and the great friends still in the game may your futures be bright and prosperous. :D

Best wishes

Malevos

riku

Reaction score
Passing a message
Starchaser: (2013-11-19 22:29:55)
At behalf of Starchaser our DT-Mamma

I wish Doom Train a Very Happy 4 years Anniversary!

We have come far, 4 years of a Clan what has the best prestige and reputation.
I am Honored and Proud of being part of such historical clans as The Privateer & Doom Train.
Due to a clan bug The Privateers had to change name to Doom Train but after all we have been the same clan as our Founder clan.

I am specially proud of our Doom Train members who has been Loyal members throughout all these years, now many of us are Retired Old-School Vets so to say.
But the essential is we still have the same Founder as Leader & members in clan, that hasn't changed.
Also special thank to the newer DT members what has shown loyalty to our clan.

I want also send a very warm Hug to all and everyone who has been my friend old and new in PG, I will miss you all dearly, but I found something I enjoy much more than this game. In the end of my playing time it turn impossible to play, consta lag, red and yellow poor N/W, not due to my web, was hard to play.

Now please take care of my DT Baby, make me proud of it also for the future to come.

<3 Love you all dearly,
Your DT-Mamma <3

Malevos

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Malevos
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighters
Important news: Clan has become quite inactive of late due to people having much time to play anymore, so in light of this we would be interested in taking on pilots who are progressing well in the game from gemini upwards.

Desired qualities;
Good teamplayer
17 years old +
Good understanding of spoken and written English.
Able to use teamspeak 3 and willing to come on there when needed.
1 ship for every system you have access to.
Polite and respectful to fellow players and of this clans proud, and legendary reputation as a pioneering and helpful clan in game.
Willingness to work hard and try things yourself before asking for help as been able to do things well solo as well as with clan mates will help you become a better player.

If interested pm myself or corex in game

Best Wishes

Admiral Malevos

Hyyppa

Reaction score
Slightly disheartening to see that DoomTrain appears to no longer shine in its former glory. Have the old regulars already been replaced (riku and Starchaser mainly)? How is the clan holding up these days?

Or is the game itself anywhere similar today as it was two years ago?

Arcana_Paradox

Reaction score
DoomTrain has gotten alot more active, with thanks from Malevos and myself (Corex). Riku & Starchaser will never be replaced, if they were to return to PG then DoomTrain is rightfully theirs. Me and Malevos are and will continue to do our utmost best to keep DoomTrain alive as One of the Oldest clans in the game (which is over 5 years active) :) , fair enough we may have a dips and peaks with activity but then who doesn't?

We have increased numbers with active pilots all working hard together which is all what a clan is about, and as Malevos's post earlier we are still interested for more pilots.

Malevos said:
We would be interested in taking on pilots who are progressing well in the game from gemini upwards.

Desired qualities;
Good teamplayer
17 years old +
Good understanding of spoken and written English.
Able to use teamspeak 3 and willing to come on there when needed.
1 ship for every system you have access to.
Polite and respectful to fellow players and of this clans proud, and legendary reputation as a pioneering and helpful clan in game.
Willingness to work hard and try things yourself before asking for help as been able to do things well solo as well as with clan mates will help you become a better player.

If interested pm myself or corex in game
The game itself Hyyppa is its still the same as two years ago not really much change at all apart from all the lag and error codes.

But its good to see that old DT pilots are still out there may it be on the boards here or in game under new pilots or names, and always remember Hyyppa if you ever happen to return to game you'll always have a spot in DT to return to. :)

Mahalia

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Mahalia
I still go on the forum from time to time even if I'm no longer part of DT for more than 4 years. Being one of the original member of the small PG community that was the in the old times, the game has indeed lost it's appeal. The lost of Vorash and Osirus was the start for those who remember anyways.