What's new

DoomTrain

ussapollo

Reaction score
Well i have to say i am very pleased to see doomtrain has survived the test of time :LOL:

Its also good to see some familiar pilots back in the game

Starchaser

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Starchaser
Rank
Clan
Doomtrain
Hello all, we most of all are very happy and pleased to see our old members has found their way home, I wish the rest what's missing will also return at home.

We need you guys, and we miss u, please come home. :cool:

With Love Yours Forever
DT-Mamma

defacto

Reaction score
I'm having internet fluctuations - that's why i haven't been online the last time... don't worry, i won't abandon DT in these hard times of overpowered NPC...

Starchaser

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Starchaser
Rank
Clan
Doomtrain
DT Mamma Want to wish all my DT kids a

MERRY CHRISTMAS

With lots of LOVE <333333333333333333

May the Santa bring you what you wish :D Don't worry, I will wisper some wishes to his ears,
The Northern wind will reach him to Rovaniemi Lapponia, it's just North of Finland :D

Pukkime2iso.jpg

Geaweka

Reaction score
:D :D :D :D I wanna go on CQ! We need more active strong members! Then we'll be back for sure!

Geaweka

Reaction score
Gotta make pic. smaller! LOL, it takes whole page! O_O ^^ -.-

Coventrian

Reaction score
Are you guys still recruiting?

[edited]
Ooooops, sorry missed the prefered level bit. Maybe when im a little higher level i'll apply again.

A

Adrana

Geaweka said:
Gotta make pic. smaller! LOL, it takes whole page! O_O ^^ -.-
Yes if your intention is to do a sig picture out of this one, check the allowed sizes at the Forum rules please. :D

cjl1973

Reaction score
hi all having problems with logging in can not get past pilot select screen and was with star who was helpping me with rare ship/bp hunt so if anybody reads this can you please tell star that i'am greatful for her help and sorry for not getting back on last night

p.s still same problem this morning

thanks cjl

Starchaser

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Starchaser
Rank
Clan
Doomtrain
The best of best for us. Unfortunately so to say loyal players, left and abandoned us due to so to say inactivity.
Only these players don't get in their heads, they are the cause of inactivity parcially, since they been active and they left, DT became really inactive.

But I am so thankful to our great allys, and friends that we are all like a big clan, I'm sad and sorry for really have misinterpreted some peoples loyalty, but well everyone makes errors in their judgement of fellow clanm8s or even people we considered as friends, and everyone can be fooled, even I.

Worse in this is that so much time, hours, days, weeks, months wasted to help and train someone who you thought was loyal in heart to Doom Train, finally I only see the back ofem.

Today I don't even expect full loyalty, but I don't either give my time as in the past to help new members,
cause u never know what will happen, tomorrow or any day in the future.

Doom Train is still alive, but not thanks to old members who left,
but the Loyal members who are TRUE DT's in their Hearts!

My eternal thanks, and praise to them, love ya guys <333 xoxoxox

DT-Admiral &
Your DT-Mamma Forever.

Starchaser

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Starchaser
Rank
Clan
Doomtrain
2 years ago, 19 November 2009 Clan DT aka Doom Train was founded.

Happy 2 Years Anniversary to our clan Doom Train

With HUGE Thanks to all the loyal members who has been sticking to us since it was founded.
My thanks goes also to my Captain who is Superb, Riku, and to all my Officers.

Special Thank You to all newer members who has also been loyal to DT, and stayed in clan.

Lots of Love to you all on this special day, and every day from,

Your Admiral & DT-Mamma Starchaser

Attachments

Starchaser

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Starchaser
Rank
Clan
Doomtrain
We are recruiting active pilots lowest preferable system SOL & +18 yo.

You have to be active, not a clan jumper, be sure your papers are clean, and you don't have any issues with SS, like jail, warnings , etc. We are not interested in having any member who is in risk of go to jail for e.g. 99 days, as you will not be active during that time.

You need to know how to play, not be depending nor moaning for help all the time.
We recommend first to try each mission out solo a few times.
DT members helps if they got the will, and time, and also when we know some sm's can't be done easily solo.
We will also help to get the Top Blue bp's for a new planet.

We will not help you go grind for xp, cry or rares, unless someone want to join you for to do it.
These is things what you can do on ur own when other players are busy.
Don't either expect that a higher member will run to help u immediately when u request help,
take in attention that every player has the right to their own time, for their own stuff,
We are not here only to please other members, but to enjoy the game play ourselves.

Would be great if you have still most of the ships, and they have not been, or are not sold, cause u'll need them for use in future Cq's, (more if we get the old system back)

You yourself are willing to help lower players in clan, and possible recruits, you have respect for others, not using a swear word in every other word, and you got to be a good team player.
You have to be a Loyal Doom Train member, and treat everyone in clan with respect.
Off course if you like pvp even better, but we don't like noob killers in DT.

If you are a Mizar player but you consider yourself a self learned, good and active player with survival skill, I might accept but our Officers will test you out, and also train you if needed.

Do not apply to DT if you are only seeking for help for your sm's, grinding, or your BP's.
We give a lot, but we also expect a lot back.

For new pilots/clan members we have a Trial time in clan.
We are then checking your activity, your gameplay, and your behavior, and if you are a good team player.

We do not promise nor promote any new player as Officer, it is not my way to recruit ppl with a rank in clan. That position has to be earned, and off course elder members in DT has that privilege above any others to be chosen as Officers.
We do not give the Mothership to any member under Trial for to fly in a CQ, depending off course if you are an experienced pilot, then we might do an exception, but do not spam and moan in clanchat for to have the ship to fly, each pilot is chosen moment before Cq.

If you are interested in joining Doom Train, and you fulfill the requirements, apply, and send me a pm if you see me online in clan memberlist.
I always like to chat with the applicants before I accept them.

What more, hmmm,
Welcome to join Doom Train, one of the eldest Clans at PG, founded 19 November 2009.
(Originally The Privateers, unfortunatly closed due to a clanbug that couldn't be fixed)

Greetings
Admiral riku & Captain Starchaser

Starchaser

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Starchaser
Rank
Clan
Doomtrain
If you are interested in joining Doom Train, and you fulfill the requirements, apply, and send me a pm if you see me online in clan memberlist.
I always like to chat with the applicants before I accept them.
Aka a pm to me or riku, if he is online, but mostly I am the one accepting applicants, or denying, I am online every day.

I would like to say to everyone who wants to join, and apply, please read what our requests are for to accept a new member.

Lowest preferable system SOL & +18 yo. This is our main request of an applicant, we do not accept pilots from lower systems cause, honestly we do not have members who has time to help them, and I have seen so many times people has given up the game in an early state.
We have spend lots of times in the past helping the lower members, then one day they don't login anymore, 1 week, 2 weeks aso. pass and even 6 months, a year, that means, all work we did, all time we used, was in vain and wasted, we wan't members in DT who we will know they are not leaving the game just like that.

We also want members who has some experience of the game already.
I always check when the player has joined the game, and if a SOL pilot applies, and he's been playing just for a couple of weeks, I and anyone can see that pilots has no experience, no skill of the game yet, and most probably been dragged through the game by other players.

I will not accept any pilot as such, nor any pilot I can see has been dragged through the systems.

So read the introduction I have written a few previous posts ago in this thread, and also see if you fulfill the requests, only after that apply, and you are welcome to do so.

Captain
Starchaser

Hyyppa

Reaction score
Good to see the clan is still alive. I hope you have remembered to kick me from the alliance and remove me from buddylists :D Gamigo-hack-account-lose-due-to-out-dated-email thing is still bit depressing when I start thinking about it :cry:

Might update raidcall and visit the chat room in nearby future.