What's new

DoomTrain

Mered4

Reaction score
WE own. post what you think of us.
post if you wish to join, or PM riku, the cmdr.
hes important =D

Muli

Reaction score
YES we are 1 of the best clan in the game so if u wanna join pm Starchaser :mrgreen:

Starchaser

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Starchaser
Rank
Clan
Doomtrain
It is not only Riku that's important in this one of the oldest clans ingame.
It is all clanmembers who makes this clan so extraordinary unique.
Without all u and us this clan would be just as another ordinary clan, but it isn't.

But for you to figure out what's so special with Doom Train, you will only know, if you become a..

Doom Train

riku

Reaction score
We are CQ Pirate clan, we do conquests for a living and have extra +% crys. We dont care much for warscore.
As older players know we where The Privateers, having behind more than over 300 planet conquests. (name changed because a bug to doomtrain then later doom train as new commander riku)

For fun / pvp player, this is the right clan to join. (offcourse we help on missions if need)
For a story mission only player, you may consider other clans.

-----------------

Yes we accept current mizar players.
With a good reason lower system player may join, but mainly mizar.
We got rules, to keep clan in order, but we also very flexible if need, we are not bad!

mered forgot to link the DT- videos:

[daniah] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTqc4KjS58I
[1:masterempire} http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJsawTUxtJs&feature=player_embedded
[2:masterempire] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRYhrVqHJ34
[slowhand90} http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJQuhh06vFA
[heriiwax] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB212PeAKcM

- riku your commander

slowhand90

Reaction score
Yep. Good Clan This. True, we have the odd jailbird ;) lol, but all in all we is the best clan in this game.
The Commander (Riku), Co-commanders Posse and Starchaser run this clan well and we find them to be very very helpful to all clan members who try to help themselves. ;)
So if you enjoy CQs, and not constantly whine for help you'll find us extreamly welcoming. :D
P.S. If you have TeamSpeak then thats a bonus. :p
"Come on in boys, The water is Fine."

Ramzeez

Reaction score
Like They Said We Are A good Clan And We Need Active cq Members So Please Contact Riku Or Starchaser!!! :D

defacto

Reaction score
Nice clan... also, i wonder starchaser, how does it look when in jail? just curios... is it a planet... or is it just a sign sayin: you are in jail...

Starchaser

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Starchaser
Rank
Clan
Doomtrain
Hi defacto :D

Jail has no signs, it has the reason for jailed coming up the whole time at the screen, also the time jailed,
I was jailed for 95 hours, 44h05min left.

Jail is an orbit, there is nothing more, you cannot see the planet, but you can see glowing planets around and twinkly stars. It is like Baumar orbit sky the colors. I can also see what I suppose is the sol, at least it hurts my eyes as sun does in real.

I can also see the clanchat and all private messages to me, there has been many, believe me, but I cannot write anywhere, nor can I check my all Elite boosters what are running out, and their time remaining.

I can't write in the clan message board, nor at my profile message board. I can't write anywhere.
I have Elite membership, and I am not sure if my Energy recharges when I login after server restart each morning. What I know is that My cry protection is running out and being wasted here, also my elite membership and Elite cry booster.

ZeribreX

Reaction score
Wow, i didnt know Jail was that bad

I just thought it was only the orbit with no communication

They should atleast freeze the memberships, boosters etc as we pay money for gold to buy them

Starchaser

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Starchaser
Rank
Clan
Doomtrain
Thank you clan for supporting me specially today, it warms up my heart to see how u stand behind me in this. If you wanna talk to me I am at clan TS. Love ya guys :)

DT-Mamma

A

Adrana

Doom Train your thread is open, opened it up at 4am lol.
Now everyone remember, this indeed is DT's clan thread and no bashing on any member is allowed.
So if you have nothing good to say, don't say anything.

Starchaser Welcome back to the game, good to see you around, you were greatly missed by most players.
:D

slowhand90

Reaction score
Well if non-DT players come here just to have a pop, what do you expect?? but nevertheless, point taken. ;)

Starchaser

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Starchaser
Rank
Clan
Doomtrain
Thanks Adrana, it is good to be back, I had like 100ds of pms when I logged in, and some people stated I wasn't liked ingame. Unfortunately I have resigned from my SGM position, or any GM position so Dione is history. I couldn't just continue as the things was.

I miss all players I really could help out ingame with my advices, and help at their start, so I think I wasn't that hated, nor did my job as badly, as someone stated.
Please you all, don't hesitate to say a hello to me ingame, I would love to see ya back. :D