What's new

DoomTrain

Hyyppa

Reaction score
Good to hear that the clan is still alive. Sadly I was one of those who lost their accounts during the Gamigo database breach few years back. It was a little too large setback to lose an account with such major achievements, one at least should still be able to see my profile in order to understand my point.

captdeadpool

Reaction score
can i join ? :D :LOL: im level 70 name Duke Kirloskar i have ships from vega to sol currently trying finish sol storm then i will buy draconis tank i am at mission mantis prison hive i have hive tank tops im also looking forward into getting the sniper tops too so i get the sniper too its easyer with it to grind on lower sistems and even in earth from top of mountain and someone in squad at bottom to collect cryonite and bp :D i am active player so what you say ^^

Arcana_Paradox

Reaction score
Sadly to say DoomTrain has become a sad shell of what it once was. Should Riku and Starchaser ever return to the game then it is still kept as a inactive "sleeper" clan for them to restore (if it possible these days).

Although DoomTrain hasn't completely Died to say, it has been reformed.

Should anyone be interested in DT's Reformation then please follow the below link.

http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=302&t=39631

Starchaser

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Starchaser
Rank
Clan
Doomtrain
Well a new year and a new era, I have been back for some time now, and so has Riku, hes more inactive whilst I am daily active.
We are still not recruiting any long term members to DT, and we are in Sirius but staying at R1 and 2.
We might have some "interwall" members time by time but it is not something we are making regular. Also do not accept anyone who I do not know from the game.
I will not accept anyone who is not a Sirius player unless it is someone I know really well.

DT is not under leadership from anyone else than Riku or me or his wife, so please ignore the previous messages.
(They are old as well)

We hope for a brighter future one day for our dear DoomTrain. We will never loose it. It will be here till the end of times.

Love ya all and it is great to be back
Yours Starchaser
:p <3

Starchaser

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Starchaser
Rank
Clan
Doomtrain
April 19, 2019 was my last post I see. Been thinking of you all and missing you, it seems I have got a title as a Well-known member :love: appreciated really. Feels like I have come home, been a loooong time ago. ;)
:love:Hugs :love: Kisses :love:

Starchaser The One and Only <3

Starchaser

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Starchaser
Rank
Clan
Doomtrain
Hello ya all :love: I have a request, is there any of my friends playing on high acco on Kalgan. We are about to soon begin the Gazika SM's me and Riku, and we will need help. For now, me and Riku are grinding for the highest bp's for tank in Gaz before starting. I am a bit further than him there on the 5th or 6th or something sm.
But if we help Riku to get to the point where I am there we can continue together forward on.
So far I have only seen one buddy there. :D I am Star on Kalgan.