how many vqs.png

Kapljeu

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
kalpeuwasnaked
Rank
It appears to me there is a very one sided reporting of what happens on Korell after this recent update. So please let me give you a more detailed view on this topic:

After almost 1 year of no otbs or any cqs at all due to a lack of participants it took quite a while (2-3 missed OTBs) to reestablish a general interest in OTBs of enough players to make them possible again. It is not unimportant to mention that this clan TDP (which as described in this topic seems to represent pure evil) is responsible for 6-9 participants in every OTB.

The first OTB shown above on OB (14-14) was possible because of a big information wave spreaded by a few ppl to inform several clans that we could try the new OTBs and see how it works. Results as mentioned. Since then not a single OTB was missed. Teamsizes range from 6v6 to 12v12.

The first OTB was done without Teamspeak koordination. However after this first CQ many came and asked if there was a possibility to group up in voicechat. So from then on everyone who wants to join can freely join a public TS for Teamcoordination. It has also not once come to the point where certain ships were demanded. Every player took the ship he liked.

Which brings me to the conclusion and current state: the randomized teams and participants currently caused 2 OTBs to go horribly wrong because of skill difference, ship equipment and TS participation. Endscores of 10-90 are a logical result as when only few participate every gold item or missing player in Teamspeak can be a huge drawback. So after (and during) the second stomp an agreement was made that at certain differences in Teamstrengh there shall be an equalization so the stomped team gets to recover to ~40-45% to compensate for the randomness no one can control and no one should be victim of.

This was a ( mostly) objective report of what happens on Korell followed by my personal opinion:

As mentioned above the Clan TDP are mostly a big group of participants in these OTBs and it appears that less than half of them would not be possible due to a lack of participants. That is also the reason why the public TS used for those OTBs is owned by TDP. (However: we offered that if this was a problem another TS could be used. A Suggestion that was not necessary as everyone was fine with the location). Which has also been the case ~2 years ago when we startet our own cq project that worked almost the same as todays OTBs except the clan TDP put players on TeamA and B to ensure equal teamstrengths. It collapsed with the release of TC4 as everyone was busy with pve.
However we still see the same patterns back then and now: most parts of the community manage to come along and oversee their personal grief against other players for 1h each day. And some players show no interest in that and „feel excluded“. If KingSub would spend less time complaining about OTBs he rarely participates and instead joined the community we would have way less grief here in Forum and in the game.
In fact he and his clanmates are the few exceptions in TS participation which causes those few cqs he participates to severely hang to one side or another due to a 5v7 situation in TS.
Sure there is no need for TS, but mate you can’t complain that things are not working if you are part of the minority who is not understanding how it works or even resisting to accept that it is working for everyone except yourself.

And thank you for crediting us on our enormous time investment into ruining others lifes on Erebos.
Our clan was barely active for the past year so for 1 Year Erebos units have been enough to deny any missions apparently.
But thank you for crediting us. We feel very flattered.

As there is hopefully now a more diverse picture of OTBs on Korell, do you think it is possible that you start talking to those who you say are responsible for all this misery? I think that would be the better solution. It is your right to look outside your window and be jealous of other servers 20v20 fights, but you should turn around, you got almost the same at home.
(Insert we have food at home meme here)
We‘d be glad to see you on TS for todays OTB ;)

Greetings
A TDP member

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
I find it interesting that in the case of Korell, it is using TS instead of DC, but the impact remains the same, without communication, OTB are XD

In the case of Aurora, there are specific characters who do not use DC because it gives them lag, which I understand perfectly, but there is a group of people who refuse to do so simply because they do not get along with some, and this does seem to me. ridiculous personally, since if you go to an OTB then you know that you can play with the one you least expect, and if you have the slightest intention of winning, you must communicate efficiently with your team

Many are cavemen and well, things happen like today, no one wanted to enter DC, some got upset because I said they had no intention of winning, and they gave me cheap excuses as to why they didn't enter and well, I still think the same thing, if you go Go to OTB with the idea of winning and go with the idea of playing with anyone, because in the end it is OTB, not CvC

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
It appears to me there is a very one sided reporting of what happens on Korell after this recent update. So please let me give you a more detailed view on this topic:

After almost 1 year of no otbs or any cqs at all due to a lack of participants it took quite a while (2-3 missed OTBs) to reestablish a general interest in OTBs of enough players to make them possible again. It is not unimportant to mention that this clan TDP (which as described in this topic seems to represent pure evil) is responsible for 6-9 participants in every OTB.

The first OTB shown above on OB (14-14) was possible because of a big information wave spreaded by a few ppl to inform several clans that we could try the new OTBs and see how it works. Results as mentioned. Since then not a single OTB was missed. Teamsizes range from 6v6 to 12v12.

The first OTB was done without Teamspeak koordination. However after this first CQ many came and asked if there was a possibility to group up in voicechat. So from then on everyone who wants to join can freely join a public TS for Teamcoordination. It has also not once come to the point where certain ships were demanded. Every player took the ship he liked.

Which brings me to the conclusion and current state: the randomized teams and participants currently caused 2 OTBs to go horribly wrong because of skill difference, ship equipment and TS participation. Endscores of 10-90 are a logical result as when only few participate every gold item or missing player in Teamspeak can be a huge drawback. So after (and during) the second stomp an agreement was made that at certain differences in Teamstrengh there shall be an equalization so the stomped team gets to recover to ~40-45% to compensate for the randomness no one can control and no one should be victim of.

This was a ( mostly) objective report of what happens on Korell followed by my personal opinion:

As mentioned above the Clan TDP are mostly a big group of participants in these OTBs and it appears that less than half of them would not be possible due to a lack of participants. That is also the reason why the public TS used for those OTBs is owned by TDP. (However: we offered that if this was a problem another TS could be used. A Suggestion that was not necessary as everyone was fine with the location). Which has also been the case ~2 years ago when we startet our own cq project that worked almost the same as todays OTBs except the clan TDP put players on TeamA and B to ensure equal teamstrengths. It collapsed with the release of TC4 as everyone was busy with pve.
However we still see the same patterns back then and now: most parts of the community manage to come along and oversee their personal grief against other players for 1h each day. And some players show no interest in that and „feel excluded“. If KingSub would spend less time complaining about OTBs he rarely participates and instead joined the community we would have way less grief here in Forum and in the game.
In fact he and his clanmates are the few exceptions in TS participation which causes those few cqs he participates to severely hang to one side or another due to a 5v7 situation in TS.
Sure there is no need for TS, but mate you can’t complain that things are not working if you are part of the minority who is not understanding how it works or even resisting to accept that it is working for everyone except yourself.

And thank you for crediting us on our enormous time investment into ruining others lifes on Erebos.
Our clan was barely active for the past year so for 1 Year Erebos units have been enough to deny any missions apparently.

As there is hopefully now a more diverse picture of OTBs on Korell, do you think it is possible that you start talking to those who you say are responsible for all this misery? I think that would be the better solution. It is your right to look outside your window and be jealous of other servers 20v20 fights, but you should turn around, you got almost the same at home.

Greetings
A TDP member

Greetings
A TDP member
Obviously the OTB works. But not always. You tell your opinion about how it was and how it can be better.

1. TeamSpeak is voluntary and you say that nicely in the individual teams when the match starts. And now it's about the fact that it doesn't work so well without TeamSpeak. That's a compromise, you realize that yourself, right? We use Discord.

2. We refuse to get into your TS server because you've done enough damage on erebos.That's nice but will never happen again.

3. your statement that you were inactive for 1 year and you never sabotage our story missions is not true either. Would you like to see the recordings we made?
The following story missions are affected: eye of the storm erebos. operation forward defense erebos. Gather forces. Don't put it that way and lying about it won't put you in a better position
(screens down below)

4. Your side have decided on the ships what would be better or what would be fairer in which teams.

What is the point of your statement here? Presumably

News & Announcements: Next OTB Changes

,, You can only participate when you are on Teamspeak, our System will check each participant."

Gather Forces sabotage by your TDP members even you. Screenshots: Last Mantis swarm commander is in the energy zone. 😉
Picsart_23-11-15_09-32-09-673.jpg
Picsart_23-11-15_09-31-43-508.jpg
Picsart_23-11-15_09-30-59-173.jpg

Kapljeu

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
kalpeuwasnaked
Rank
Apparently I was not clear enough:
Please stop making your personal problems to the problems of our Server. You do not speak for everybody just because you are the only one speaking. And the picture you are painting is not reflecting the Situation on Korell.

1. I am just saying you are the exception not that we can’t deal with it

2-4. Your Screens are from last year, everything you say refers to the situation of 1 or 2 years ago and has no place in this Forum thread.
Which ends this discussion for me.

Sleep

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Sieep
Rank
Clan
ㄒ乂 $ (逸けゝ)
delete all servers, make a new one that has 4 cqs per day so no one cries about timezones and whatnot, then all top clans of each server gets to fight to see who's on top
and then pve players die forever :devilish: