Tyrannus

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Sol-
Rank
As well as my previous suggestions and ideas, I do have a few questions;

- Why the minimal contact between developers and players?
Ever since the announcement about Episode 3 of TC being worked on (back in mid 2013), there's been no updates on progress on TC.

This doesn't just apply to TC, but development of the game in general, more 'devblogs' would be brilliant, and would keep us updated on where progress is at, and have something to look forward to.

But the very small amount of contact between dev/players is beginning to make many give up on anything happening.

Regular updates would be a nice way to keep us updated on current development, but a total blackout doesn't really help many, and only drives people away, thinking the game is dying.

...And while we're on that topic, next question;

- What are the current priority plans in terms of development?

Are you still working on TC? On something new? Or simply just fishing out bugs?

At this point, it has been a good 1 1/2 years approximately since TC's release, so I don't doubt that many people are eager to see what's been occurring in this time, as well as what's planned for the future!

Last question;

- If TC were to be released with new, stronger ships, and tech, how would that integrate with Sirius?

As it required many months for many to simply get the ancient ships, and many more months to get top sirius tech (kenyte and sirius ancient), how would that integrate with TC? Does this mean that you'd have to go through the process of getting 'competent' tech in Sirius in order to stand a chance in TC? This may definitely be a problem for newer players.

That's it with my questions. :)

-Tyrannus

DJ ROMANIA

Reaction score
Hello i have ideas that quiet ppl would not want to say!
1.coordinates search tool on the planet map so you can know where someone is easyer
2.make a drone that makes gold per hour lets say like 100gold on 3 hours(a drone e time),or make a drone that makes like 500for low lvls ships to 1k cryo per half an hour on high ships
3.you keep the pve ppl dont think that there are ppl that would kill lets say a draco ship just couse "they can" and how would it be for some to go on hangar whitout e and on lz to get kill back or even a puni more powerfullkil a puni with lower items whitout wanting to fight
4.Hapy hours twice a day from 12 on 12 hours couse on some parts there is day on other is middle of the night,and couse its hard to find one even once per day,what to say about 3 random days and hour!
5.Find a gm that only listens to what other gamers would think be better to improve the game but to some ppl to make understand if some ideas might not sound as good news for others and a hardcore one not to let you not hear ppl wish
6.Let childrens from 14 years on to be able to be gm aswell.(just they are proffesional so they can be called GAME MASTERS,its not like paying gms with real money thats what some thinks why you want only 18 years or old ppl!
7.Find a wise gm that stops ppl from beggining argues,stop ppl from argues and stopp ppl from battle one each other becouse of argueing!(would be good with 5. also)
8.Ppl want more gravis so hear some of theyr ideas for getting gravis ingame.And the idea of a stealth gravi would be the best,color for gravi could be white transparency.
9.Remove Cryo loss on conquests and pvp's or enable the death player from pvp the alive one to get his cryo(one another reason to keep pve,with this idea ppl could kill to steal).
10.Make sms and wms that you already did to do give something(one of the idea is gravy's but if gravys not on vega or antares)
11.Make a new Amplifier module to be able to auto pick up items cryo bp's log files... and not to be expensive on gold
12.Make a repairing drone but not auto-repair whit your repair droid,one that realy rapairs you,its coming in handy when you just used rd and youre hp got low like realy bad!OR even better a shield drone that can stay non-stop or atleast till it ends its energy,after its down to need 40 sec to cool down!
13.More drone slots less expensive cryo on drone slots,make first 3 free on all ships and the others expensive as they are now on cryo
14.You forgot about sol inactive planets you did a new one for an event there where it shouldnt have been made a new one,do something to be able to do on them.
15.Make wms easyer to find blueprints like just 2/it doesnt matter how more many and on mantis kill spawn mantis like crazy
16.Make boss mantis ships available to buy ,maybe some events.
17.Cortex parts not only for nr3,2and 1 squadrons.
18.Don't forget about tau ceti
19.a new reactor for cooldown when on low damage.
20.Make a daily rewards,something like a jackpot i dont know a daili reward system for log in daily and to each new day on higher reward maybe gold.maybe a daily mission just one on the curent system youre on!
21.Adjust speed for ancient hybryds ships for the type of combination they are
22.Increase cryonite drop rate!
23.Not so much powerfull stuns on mantis!
24.Regular maintenance for lag not to happen so much!
25.Conversion for the three things gold cryo and energy,how much on how much depends on you but please do it!
26.Ppl to be able transfer cryo gold and energy to each other but for those that want to take advantage do something like to be able to do that just once per day like donating log files or with a limit of transfer!Maybe a Bank or some sort of where to do that(and for 25.)
27.War Score at the end of the week to be made in cryo like if you have 9k war score youl get 9k cryo.
28.Make taunt do realy do something,i could literaly get my blast to do its job!
29.Engi ship and defender ship to heal with its ability that can heal and others!
30.Ppl are selfish due to boredom of this game.do something about that!
31.Make it on steam store which would get more ppl in!
32 Most important make pg available for Other Operating System Like Android!

Prototype

Reaction score
Hello these are my suggestions
1.You should be able to build something in your planet on sirius(in clan)like a fortress using cryo or whatever.
2.Add something like clan wars where 1 clan can other clans fortress/outpost.
3.And cq planet gives something other than gravitons required to build your fortress/outpost.
This will make having clans very exciting.Thankyou

cursed santa

Reaction score
First of all a happy new year to the devs team and a big thanks for giving us the opportunity to share our ideas and thoughts about Pirate Galaxy!
Although I know most of the things there are to know (trough http://www.prelude.myzen.co.uk/PG/) I have some ideas for you guys. I hope you find them interesting and maybe use them in game.

1. One of the first things that comes to mind are Parsec's. They used to dominate all other ships and where almost undefeated in fair (1v1) pvp. This perk came with it's huge pricetag ofcourse and due to that not many players could afford them. But now ancient ship dominate the game and Parsec's are left behind. My suggestion would be to 1- Add an extra armor for Parsec's that will let them compete with ancient ships.
2- Make Parsec's less expensive.
Ancient ships cost less than halve the price of Parsec's and are still better. I would like to see Parsec's back to their former glory as they where back in the days.

2. PvP. Although the game is called 'Pirate Galaxy', not many pirates are to be seen in game lately. Maybe fear for higher ranks or just not willing to take the risk. Well this is still a pirate game and (unless you change the name haha), I thinks it's time to introduce more pilot to the pirate life. I would suggest that pirate mode would be out of the game. Instead players can attack anyone 3 (or more/less) levels lower and higher than them. If a player attacks anyone with a higher level than allowed, that player will receive a penalty, in which case he can be attacked by anyone for 3 hours online game time. The higher ranked player can revenge his death or spread the word and make the killer hunted. If someone in your squad has been killed fair you will also have the right to kill the attacker even if you are higher ranked. Also blueprint drops when you get killed by a player should return to the game. And you can send players a 'Truce-request' that works like the 'buddysystem', exept it's only for a truce with a player in which case he or she can't attack you as long as the truce is active. This pvp system will only aply for players who have unlocked Antares system, giving new players a chance to learn the game.

3. Bounty. Players should have the possibillity to put a bount on someone's head (perhaps only on players who killed them in the last 3 hours). This bounty could be a small sum of cryonite or points of some kind. A player can then (when killed) put a bounty on someone's head, equal to that player's rank x100 (so a lv 40 player can put a bounty of 400 points or cryonite on someone). The first player to kill that player will receive all the bounty that everyone has put on him.

4. Another of my idea's is to make a 'Pirate Market' where players can buy, sell and trade stuff, but most important: where players can buy and sell gold! Some players can't afford gold and don't have access to extra perks, and other players have too much gold but don't want to grind all day long. If players would be able to sell gold for cryonite then anyone can have what they need or want. Also maybe add a possibility to trade or sell blueprints and maybe even ships. But I haven't worked out that part yet ;) Still, being able to sell and buy gold from players would add a new dimension to the game and would work out for all players.

5. I don't know how I can stress this ennough... But please bring back the old blueprints system! Where only 1 blueprint need to be found. I love your idea to covert know blueprints into energy, but it's really hard and boring to find all the blueprints for 1 item especially in the higher systems. I think this is one of the biggest 'mistakes' that has ever occured to Pirate Galaxy. It annoying and no one likes it. So please bring it back!

I still have a few suggestions but I think most of the other things are posted by other players so I'll save you the trouble ;) My most important things have been written here and I hope you find it interesting and inspiring :) Thanks for letting us send in idea's and please do it more often!

Sincerly,

xtermin8tr

Reaction score
Chat --- One of the most annoying things in this game is when PUBLIC chat turns into a forum for all those with verbal diarrhea. If you switch to Main Chat, you can filter to Clan, Alliance, Squad or Public. I would like the ability to filter OUT the public portion in "Quick" chat and only view Clan, Alliance and Squad messages.

CQ Planets --- there have been a lot of suggestions for CQ's and this may have already been mentioned a few times. Instead of having Landing Zones, setup Alliance Bases for LZ. These would be safe zones where you can at least land without being turned into instant pod.

Colossus --- If there were a planet in each system like this, then you would not require a GM to activate it. It could run 24/7. Take the idea for the CQ Bases (instead of Landing Zones) and allow pilots to sign-up to "blood-baths" by choosing a starting Base. You could perhaps have a system whereby Alliances, Clans or Individuals could reserve a planet for a friendly Pod-fest (pirate mode not required).

MechaGenide

Reaction score
OK, suggestion 1:-
To tie in with this newly found "anomalous" Cryonite - Maybe it makes a new stealth ship? Not hard to program as the game supports transparencies anyway, and we need some new ideas for Tau Ceti ships. So, Skills like
5:Cloak (sets you as invisible / transparent for a period of time. The level of transparency depends on BP level vrs target level, if anyone has you targeted, they lose the target no matter what level difference)
6:Decoy (sends a dummy of your ship straight ahead, just keeps on moving until it pods / hits a wall)
7:Hack Cryonite (makes target 50% more likely to drop Cry. Skill has long cool-down and has to be active on the target as it dies)
8:Hack BPs (makes target 50% more likely to drop BP, same as above)

Suggestion 2:-
Tug-Of-War style conquest planet - runs every 7 hours
The planet has a long winding road, each team has their LZ on opposite sides. An NPC conquest ship lands in the middle. Kill all opponents and take control of the NPC ship (same way as you have to take a CQ node now) and the ship moves slowly to your base. The other team will try to intercept you on your way back to your teams LZ
REWARD - ancient BPs (enough for 2 completed BPs, so if it's blaster which takes 2 BPs, the quest drops 4, or if AB which takes 5 BPs to complete, quest drops 10 etc... The BP dropped rotates every week - this way people can get ancient BPs without being in Sirius.

mark750

Reaction score
Sierra_80 said:
Hey all devs,cms,gms.
I really enjoy this game its like 2-3 years i play it and its really sad that it is dieing.You should do something for it ,maybe a good start would be creating a new system?? Its like 3 years sirius is out and nothing new happening,in this game you get your benefits,but if you keep doing like this it wont have any player to buy golds.In general i like everything, about how this game is done.I also got a question why myst droped just once in askone??It's is really weird that puni been droping 3-4 times per month last year and myst droped once in 3 years.Lots of new players missed speed drone event maybe it is time to reput it in next event?I've only seen it in promotions ,where you can buy it with gold... Things i would like to get changed are:
1) NEW SYSTEM so players will have something to do.
2) IF you make this new system make it hard and tough not an easy 1 where you wont need skills to do it,dont make it boring.
3)Find someway to make speed booster not work in pvp?It's way too boring pvp-ing or doing pod partys vs boosted players.What makes you win pvp should be skill not speed boost.
4) I see few players want permanent pirate mode well that's not good at all becouse low level players wont be able to make xp,missions and all lvls to make cryonite get bps etc,and some players play this game mostly for pve.
5)Colossus is some kind of planet where you fight others,maybe its time to get rewards from it?
6)Maybe it is time for new ship ability?Or like ...each prototype with a special skill/ability?
7)I definitly think that the stun way of working was better before its boring that it also affects global cd of weapons its way too boring in pvp.
8)Some kind of reward for the player with biggest bounty in the end of week?
Well thats all thank you for your time, have a nice one.
P.s It would be cool if when you close this topic tell to all what things are going to change ?
Totally agree with sierra, boosters must be deactivated when pirate mode is on in my opinion, expecially because like armor and firepower booster doesn't help, speed mustn't be allowed in fights..
Agree too with the speed drone, many years passed after the last event, why not giving another chance to players to have it? :)
About ships, i think that parsec class cost MUUUCH more than normal ancient ships, so it should be something unique..like a "9th weapon" with a BIG cooldown but really useful, for example parsec should have hellfire rockets (sends 5 rapid rockets to 5 random targets), poenari should have turbo boost (+50% speed to the ship for 20 seconds for example) BG cloaking system (invisible to radar and in-game for 20 seconds, but still can be hit from bombs os etc and deactivates when using a weapon)
I also think that weapons like aggrobeacon and taunt should be more useful in Pvps..cause their actual use it's just pointless, for example the beacon could be an anti-blaster zone, which doesn't allow players to shoot the owner of the beacon till it doesn't get destroyed in the area, so it works like with mantis ; or the taunt could slow down the enemy by 20% or more..
At the end..i have to say the tank class got really underpowered! Aim scrambler doesn't work like time ago, so it should be much more effective , like long: 30% miss - normal 60% miss - strong 90% miss shots
Those was my ideas, i'd like to think what you think about it :D thanks for reading!

vamsi

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
-.V.-
Rank
Clan
The Wreckers
hi devs
thanks for giving us a chance to say our opinions,i have a few opinions(more likely questions)
1. regarding ancient stun charges,why are normal system stun charges active for 13.3sec with a 40.3sec cd. where ancient stun charges(Not kenyte,clay,dolo or oolyte stuns) are active for 10sec with 40.3sec cd(balanced stun charge). we have system rare on normal system but in singularity sirius ancient tech is supposed to be like rare, yes effect of stuns are a lil strong but when a rare stun is active for longer time than ancient stun charge with same cd and almost same effect...why is the active time shorter? can you look into it considering ancient tech is supposed to be better than rare or any system tech not weaker :D
2. a few others hve stated this already,hot key for changing drones would be nice.
3. armours of prototypes on drac is very less compared to normal system ships(with methniod armour) cost to build them is almost three times the amount than normal draconis ship and still prototypes have less armour so it would be good if it is adjusted :D
4. myst i better not ask about it considering lot of ppl alrdy asked about it :)
5. hyan mutilator armours starts from mizar as every prototype ship but tech on them are avail on drac and sirus only, will we be seeing the bps for sol and mizar also? considering even disruptor had bps for mizar in shop/event.
6. one more small question, ifrit cortex and damage drone(fan drones or dmg amp drone) does the damage stack? or only the damage of ifrit comes into consideration in pve or pvp. with ifrit cortex active and damage drone strong agrobomb is hitting the weakest possible hits(less dmg than strong bomb hit without cortex or damage drone) is this a bug or supposed to happen that way?
thats all of my questions/opinions.... would be good to get a reply back if they will be changed or not :)

TEPPA HOBA

Reaction score
Hello. Thank you for the opportunity to contact you.

I'll be brief and make a few suggestions, which maybe not repeating yet:
Markers on the map - it seems it's an useless thing, but sometimes it's difficult to remember the coordinates. I think that this would be a good thing, especially in Sirius (common markers for clan).
Daily Event - daily reward for a special mission (to intercept the caravans or something like that) would be nice, and special bonus (gravitons or some gold) every 5 days for the "combo".
More information - for me personally was problematic to determine how much experience I get (or don't get). Propose to introduce player's XP statistic (in the LOG). Also, maybe add more information about the items and ships (damage, speed, effect, etc.) - sometimes for lower/new players is difficult to understand what is what.

P.S.: Sorry for my English )). I hope you are continue working with this game.
Thanks.

Exup

LCM (Lead Community Manager)
Community Manager
Reaction score
Thank you for all your feedback, the topic is now closed and we will post feedback soon

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Dear pilots,

We have been positively overwhelmed by the sheer number of questions and suggestions you sent us in our recent "Ask The Devs" survey. The amount of thoughtfulness that went into many of your contributions is amazing, and we want to give an appropriate response.

Thank you very much for your dedication–please bear with us just a little longer!

Your Pirate Galaxy Dev Team

Status
Not open for further replies.