Status
Not open for further replies.

Exup

LCM (Lead Community Manager)
Community Manager
Reaction score
..jpg

Hello Space Pilots.

We would like to wish everyone a happy and prosperous new year for 2015.

To make 2015 a great year we would like to hear from YOU!

Over the next few days we will be inviting you to put your questions to the development team, from ideas and new features to things that you just wanted to know the answer to.

Please note that not all questions can be answered by the development team. We will submit the questions put on the forum to the developers, and will post the answers to the questions afterwards.

We will welcome questions starting from January 12 2015 and close the forum January 18 2015 with the answers posted later. For that we will open topics where you questions and ideas can be posted.

Best Regards
Your GM Team

EDIT : Topic Open, u can ask ur questions here :)

senkitan

Reaction score
hi, I dont have any questions, most are already answered at http://www.prelude.myzen.co.uk/PG/ but there are some ideas that I would like to share, so please hear me out

1. Remove penalty crionite loss from pvp, this would make cq more enjoyable (or less frustrating upon crio loss),
2. Either remove pvp all together (except cq) or make it constant pvp mode (as game name suggest PIRATE Galaxy), providing there would be no crio penalty as stated above and unwirtten rule not to attack weaker ships with superior ship/tech. This would encurage players towards more fair pvp (as they risk nothing). Current pvp system brings pvp to poding players in one-hit using stronger ships/tech (it can't be even called pvp),
3. Weakly renewal of all story missions in all systems, with crio (or even bp, garvi) rewards. Yes Im bored, I would like to repeat all those missions just for fun of doing so,
4. No crio drop at all (crio could be split directly to player as % of dmg dealt just like exp, but equaly for squad members, no % crio penalty for superior tech),
5. Would like to use more than 1 DIFFERENT drone at same time (with no additonal energy usage for drones), remove plus drone - what's the point of making so many drones if all players constantly use one, the plus drone,
6. Drone for auto-repair (plus drone?), something similiar to repair droids of harvesters (very slow but permanent),
7. with point 5 meet (and possibly 6 too), more drone slots (and lower slots prices for parsecs),
8. Tau Ceti with new story missions (good, interestiong and long, give meth NPCs at least Oolyte tech). You don't have to make new ships/techs just adjust power of Tau Ceti pirates/mantis (ancients?) so sirius ships/tech could match (this won't bring down sirius singularity concept),
8a. Expand Tau Ceti - more planets like two or there in one ring (does something like this exist? who cares it's fictional game anyway), planets with many moons (but not with another reactor challange), would like to see more than one "sun" from planet surrface,
9. Remove posiblity to instal deluvian/thermgrade armors on vega ships for the sake of future events held in vega (event mobs hit as hard as if I had normal armor, yet my rep droid can restore only 1/2 life, 1/4 for tank),
10. bp oriented white missions should be completed upon finding single bp, not 5/10 like in draco (this takes 1-2h just to complete one mission) or at least make mission mantis spawn in target area like mad!
11. Bountiful Harvester missions should spawn 100-1000 (not just 15) of the WEAKEST (not strongest) Harvesters available on each planet or spawn harvesters from lower star system/send players to lower star system to hunt there (this mission could be daily repetable with crio/bp/gravi rewards) - most players would like to have private spots with harvesters and shot them with higher system ship/tech.
12. There are also new type of mmo's out there - MOBA, this could give new touch to the existing cq system (incoming NPC enemy units, destroying thier strongolds/towers, avoiding traps, killing enemy clan Giza defending base, log-files would be spend according to destroyed NPCs etc.),
13. Gold releted items should be stick to account not characters f.e. if I buy 75% memberships all my characters on all servers should have reduced energy usage (it's not as if I can play on Kalgan and Askone at same time), WHY? look at point 3 for reference, just would like to start over,
14 This one just a joke, but maybe... a new ship - boss unit for each system, strong as any boss with high life (non-modifable armor) and instaled tech (unsellable) that would cost like 2-10kk crio (depend on system) f.e. Keops/Osiris/Anubis in Sirius, Behemoth/Mantis Scientist in Vega, Giant Drone/Vlad Impaler in Antares, Juggernaut in Mizar (sadly colossus is not a ship), Vendetta/Lord Fam Noob ship/Hypno ship in Gemini, Star Cruiser/Disperser/Minelayer/Kraki Raider in Draco, Imperial Pretor/Maximus/Patricius in Sol.

Lastly If you don't want any changes then finally ...anounce the date of shuting down the game servers and closing this game.

pitbull964

Reaction score
Hello Gms and Devs, hope you are all having a good one.

Let's get right to my crazy suggestions.

1. Drone switch hotkey - in some PvPs I need to switch between my drones on the fly and currently this is not possible, also would be nice when farming to be able to press say "R" or "+" to toggle between my drones.

2. Safe LZ for conquest planets - Their seems to be a bad habit among the bigger CQ clans to hug the LZs of the planet making CQs extremely unenjoyable for the receiving end. I would suggest a ring on every LZ of said planets that would render the newly entered pilots immune to damage and unable to shoot for lets say 2 mins. or when they leave the ring after which the effect for that pilot is removed. This would allow for better CQ strats and bigger team fights, which we all like :D

3. A Mantis Conquest Ship - We as a clan should be able to farm a clan CQ ship that looks like a Harv or a Mender, depending on system, which would have the 10% extra armor as other Mantis ships to pay for the hard work of the clan.

4. New Conquest Objectives - Capture the points is fun and all but I would like to suggest new CQ planets with different objectives:
a. Destroy the outposts and base - Each team gets Outposts and a Base and land on there current outpost when the outpost is destroyed the next one is destroyable until the team pushes to the base and destroys it to claim the win. B -O -O -O -O X O- O- O- O- B
b. Capture the Graviton - Like capture the flag but with gravies :D
c. Defense of the Ancients (get it? :p) - Each team gets a Ancient Giza and the other team must destroy it to claim the win, this Giza is movable and healable and does crazy damage to the enemy.

5. Clan Wars - (A twist of always PM mode) New mechanic where a clan can declare war on another clan, once the receiving clan accepts the war all members of both clans will be able to shoot each other even if not in PM mode. A tracker can be set in place of how many times a clan has podded the other. The only way to end the war is if the clan that has had enough (losing clan) pays tribute to winning clan (Gold skulls, Gravitons, Cryo, Log-Files?).

Thank you all for taking your time to reach out to the community, who desperately needs devs like you back on this game. :D

selkath

Reaction score
Here are some questions I've had in my head for awhile.

1: Will we ever see a Drone that can be found via killing normal NPCs and looting the BPs instead of through a time limited event or using gold?

2: Will we see more Cortex Parts/Reactor Defenders planets?

3: Will the Defender class items ever be used for a new Hybrid ship?

4: Now that we have Drones, Ancient items and Cortex Parts, will there be any more items/equipment that we can use to customise and modify our ships?

ThygeDK

Reaction score
Hi.
1: Drone Switch Hotkey would be extremely handy:)
2: Maybe reduce the White missions bp Collection. Takes very long time to complete when u need to find 6 or more.
3: Teu ceti missions and maybe new Standard ships and bp´s. In someway make them impossible to use in Sirius. perhaps Story related

Otherwise Great game. :)

Best Reguards.

leesolomon692

Reaction score
So far so good like the way the game has been developed, what I'm wondering is are there any or will there be any game profiles developed for Pirate Galaxy? I'm aware that there are third party software that can do this but I'd like to see a game profile made by you guys just for Pirate Galaxy :D
I play Pirate Galaxy on Facebook and also the client , the client takes less away from my system and the game-play is far better than when I'm playing in a browser, I'd like to be able to play my facebook account in the client as well is there anyway to do this ?

M4x1

Reaction score
Well first of thx for this opportunity to tell you what we as players think about how you have set up the game.
Here is a list of things i have wanted to ask you guys some are pretty crazy but epic xD.
1) no cry loss upon death and infinite pm mode so we can kill any player red or white. (bcuz its a pirate game)
2) Adjustments or even weaken the long stun charges they r just a joke and too op specially with new peonari ship.
3) Better armours for ships so it takes more skill.
4) bring unique ability to each prototype class e.g. sniper class shud have invsability and storm should have more firepower than regular storm class.
5) Attack droid should have same armour as you bcuz its useless atm just 1 hit its dead..it should be strong thing which is a pest to kill in pvps :devilish:
6) bring tau ceti out and make it like draconis bcuz drac was best system out!
7) bring back old system where you can kill someone and take their pod cry and random bp drops from them so u take it xD

well thx for ur time reading devs and happy new year !

alekjoao98

Reaction score
Hello and thank you CM Exup and Vlad Tepes for allow us all to post our suggestions here.

Here i have some ideas for you guys...

-Development:
You should add the same Mission from the 1rst Episode in a same structure as the SMs of Vega to Draconis.
So we can pick up for the Harv mission when we gonna do some Cryonite for us, do not forget about the unexplored path of Vénar, the Asteroids Fields and Unknown Tau-Ceti Planet (B).
Do not forget about open a way through the wall at where Vénar's path ends, so we will have more stuff to shoot for, new Missions, more challenges...
Hands up with Tau-Ceti please... it has been almost 2 years since Tau-Ceti came out!

-Shouting out all Story:

I already suggested this out.
Make Antares 1 a Reactor for Antares System with a new Cortex, if you let me suggest you it's atribute let it be
50% cooldown items when your Health Points are below 45% damage.

-New Reactor Challenges:
It almost has been 3 years or 2 since Jupiter, Neptune and Uranus went inactive for Conquest, please reactivate them or turn one of them Reactor Challenge Planets for Sol System.

-Collossus/Conquest:
For Collossus and Conquest during time at planet there should be Cryonite Protection, the whole hours on Conquests Planets and Collossus should be added some Cryonite Protection while we PVP and fight to death with other players, that should make Collossus and Conquest more enjoyable for all of us.

-Daily Regards:
As you did in Dino Storm and Steel Legions daily regards with high prizes give it to us in Pirate Galaxy, i already suggested it in a post Space Jackpot Machine if you remember well, that'll be AMAZING for the game and a bit helpful though. Do not forget about special discounts ;)
Here is the link for more info http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=314&t=32238

-Hybrid Ships upgrades:
Although Ancient Ships are combinations of Tank, Storm, Shock, Engineer, Sniper and Defender...
Why don't you adjust their speed grade????
An example:

*Ancient Punisher* it's a mix of Storm (Fast Ship), Sniper (Fast Ship), Shock (Fast Ship).
And it still SLOW as a Turtle.... why don't you adjust the speed grade of mix to the Hybrid ship? discarding armor, Puni should be fast even if it's armor is too big as Dominator.

*Black Granite* It's a mix of Tank, Engineer and Shock technlogy.
It should have a medium speed, because it's a mix of Tank (Slow Ship), Engineer (Fast Ship), Shock (Fast Ship) do you get it? you should upgrade their speed by the mix of Ships they are, do not downgrade armor, Hybrid/Ancient Ships speed should be upgraded like that, this upgrade should be for Ancient and RDX ships.

-Parsec/Raven Dynamic ships armor upgrades:

At all our Parsec and Raven Dynamic Ships are so expensive, some are powerful and useless in some cases for Sirius, PVP, Tau-Ceti SMs, etc.
I vote for downgrade Parsec/Raven ships armor system to a low price like:

-Mizar Armor Parsecs/Raven ships by *337700/342950 cryonite*
-Sol Armor Parsecs/Raven ships by *375'222/381'055 cryonite*
-Sol Advanced Armor for Parsec/Raven ships by *544'677/553'145 cryonite*
-Draconis Armor for Parsec/Raven ships by *614'000/623'545 cryonite
-Sirius Armor for Parsec/Raven ships by *675'400/685'900 cryonite*

With these updates Parsec/Raven ships can be bought and build very easy!
Build a prototype for Mizar/Draconis Systems for grind, conquest PVP, etc wouldn't be so much to do.
When we're about to buy a prototype we should have these category options to buy our prototype with the same armor of course, 20% more than normal ships.

I hope you agree with me in this, thanks and i hope you give us more challenges and a new reason to fight against Pirates once again!

Mr Sisko

Reaction score
Hello Devs Team and all
Here My ideas and Some Questions

(1) Why not making drone collecting Crio Dropping that can help many players who shooting for war score

(2) as i know it would be very good making promotion for buy items and ships aswell uprgading armors

(3) i agree with senkitan why not { Remove penalty crionite loss from pvp, this would make cq more enjoyable (or lesss frustrating upon crio loss)}

(4) the important thing we always hear from GMs they have no clue about Happy Hour when it drops
so what the point of dropping happy hour at 3-4 AM while every1 is sleeping is better to make change!

(5) fix CQ planets Whoever dont have a clan is better to make him not land in LZ and let other pilots shoot him for War score for me i will name that unfair gameplay and should be get punshment :arrowl:

(6) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make New Update For Mantis Ships Special on ''Sirius''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-1.Why Not More component Slots for pilots ships +2/+4 Maybe and biggest planets (big ships also)
-2.make the game more harder special missions with tricks they became boring and no fun really....
also make long missions that take at least 1H or 2h it would be good
-3.about players always fighting about spots is better Devs make something to stop that
-4.Giza Event!! it would be good if the event became long and hard mission to spawn a giza shooting intels is boring for me!!! i think other players too
-5.Squadrons!!! is better to make more than 5 players should be the max for sq (i mean only at sirius)
-6.do me a favore and just remove jumpship cooldown it would be cool :p but up to you :p :D :D

(7) make some rewards for doing the same story missions that you already have done for yourself !

(8) have a nice day guys and plz spawn an HH (happy hour) it goes to week now nothing yet check if it angry :D

Entity41

Reaction score
It would be nice to see tau ceti finished instead of the other systems getting harder.
Increase the cryonite drop rate some, theres no use buying a refiner if there is no cryonite to refine
ease up on the stuns in molikar, thats just rediculous a full gold ship is an instant kill
Keep the pve, some people do like playing a game in peace, its thier way of relaxing and having fun.
in cq's have either two sepearate landing zones for the two opposing teams or make the one landing zone a temporary safe spot as suggested in other posts.
implement a same tech pvp system, that will keep the level 85 noob podders from picking on level 10 new pirates. if you want to go pm in vega, you can only land in vega tech, ect.
its a great game, but keep it flowing forward instead of tweaking what was already working fine.

darkpoet

Reaction score
I do not agree with the PVP all the time mode...leave that as is...if you don't want to PVP you shouldn't be forced to.
I like the idea of a drone that picks up cryo.
Perhaps a combo drone that amps damage AND increases chance to hit.
Regular maintenance would be nice as lag happens way too much.
And let's not start removing the ability to buy armor for Vega ships..that suggestion shouldn't even have come up.

MissyJinx

Reaction score
I have a few questions here so here goes.

1. Server stability is deteriorating over the course of time. Why is this happening? Please don't respond with a "it's your internet, we don't have control over it" because yes you do. Every company is responsible for their server stability and I'm paying monthly to play this game and it's really frustrating to lag like crazy to the point where I just log off. And I'm also sure my internet is good because I check my ping everytime I get lag on the game and it's always under 10 ms.

2. It seems that the Myst ship has just disappeared from Askone server (last drop of the BPs was 3 years ago). Will we ever see it again? This point stated, only one clan on the whole server has ever had the BPs drop for and after that, never again. So it is kind of suspicious and VERY unlikely to happen that in 3 years, the BPs did not come in the cycle of selection in the drops and that is very unfair for other players as we would also like to fly said ship.

3. When will the Tau Ceti story get continued? It's been awhile since the last TC episode.

4. With point 3 stated, Will there be a level cap increase in future?

serebus

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Serebus
Rank
Did i miss something how about TAU CETI wel finnish the dam system for crying out loud.

people wining about cry pick up drones and crap like that are u all five year olds. :x

Black Anvil

Reaction score
How about allowing US players to spend our gold any way we want. Example. If I want to convert my gold for XP, there would be a menu and conversion chart for that conversion. i.e. 1 gold = 50 XP. Also. Allow to convert gold for Cryonite. Again, a menu for that conversion. 1 gold = 100 Cryonite.

Another suggestion would be to allow all three drone slots to be active. but you can only have three at a time. If you wanted different you would have to go to a hanger to change out you selection.

NO Cryo penalty loss for PvP in CQ's.

mismis

Reaction score
First: What NOT to do:

1) Do not remove the option of Pirate Mode. Not everyone wants to be in pvp all the time. I, as I'm sure many others, like to do their missions, etc. without always having to look over their shoulder. If this game became strictly pvp, at least half the player base would leave.

2) Do not implement cryo pickup drones/repair drones, etc. Those asking for this are just being lazy. It's not that hard to collect a piece of cryo or hit #4 to repair your ship *rolls eyes*

3) Do not remove the death cryo drop. This is essentially a free game. You don't have to spend a cent if you don't want to. Memberships/BP Trackers/Cryo vaults, etc are OPTIONAL.The devs must make money somehow.

4) As much as I may agree the number of bp's required for a piece of tech is kind of frustrating, I think it's fine the way it is. If you want something bad enough, you have to work for it.

Some of you want everything handed to you on a silver platter. If those kinds of things are removed, I guarantee this game will become a subscription game. You will have to pay a fee every month just to play. You'll certainly be crying then. As it stands now, you can play for free, and it's your choice whether you want the game to be easier to play by spending a minimal amount money.

Second: Suggestions:

1) An easier way to switch drones. A hotkey or something.

2) Perhaps daily missions in each system, that are reset every day.

3) New Content - We need something new. Once you get to Sirius, that's pretty much it. We need something new and fresh. Finish Tau Ceti, or bring a whole different system with missions and such. The game has become stale and boring, and you need to implement something that will keep the players interested, and want to continue playing...not just random events.

4) I agree with a previous poster on one point - confine the pvp to the particular system tech. If you want to pvp in Vega, for example, you can only do so with that system's tech. This is already done for cq's, why not for the rest of the game?

That's all I can think of for the time being, but will edit my post if anything else comes to mind.

ShadowOfTheNight

Reaction score
Greetings all,
I'll get right to it.

1) Drone Toggle Key - As several people have already mentioned, a drone switching hot key is definitely needed (ex. You could press the r key to toggle your drones, from 1>2>3>1 and so on.

2) Colossus PvP rewards - There are currently no rewards for participating in solo pvp events on Colossus, and therefore not a lot of players participate in the event. I believe a lot more players would show up if they actually had an incentive to go there. As a theoretical example, the rewards could be 3 graviton packs and 5k cryonite for the 3rd place player on the scoreboard, 4 packs and 10k cryonite for 2nd place, 5 packs and 15k for first place, and 1 graviton pack for all other participating players that achieved 5 kills or more.

3) Conquest rewards - Similar to what I pointed out in the Colossus rewards, there isn't enough incentive for individual players to participate in their respective clan's conquests. A clan receives 20 gravitons for winning a conquest, however those gravitons are not distributed evenly among the participants or any of the other clan members (nor should they be). It used to be that clans were required to pay a cryonite fee to participate in a conquest, and the total cryonite paid buy all the clans would be divided up and paid out to all the participating members of the winning clan. While I like the new log-file system, I believe there should be a cryonite reward (free cryonite, not from cryonite that you have to pay to participate with) for all participating members in the conquest (losers and winners). It could be something as small as a 3k reward for each member of the losing clan and a 5k reward for each member of the winning clan, in addition to the 20 gravitons.

4) Reduced PvP Cryonite loss - Several people have already mentioned eliminating cryonite loss from deaths resulting from PvP. I disagree with eliminating all PvP casualties (since that's the risk you take when turning Pirate Mode on), but I do agree it is a bit too much for official PvP events. During conquests and colossus PvP events, I believe there should be a noticeable reduction (50% seems ideal) in the amount of cryonite you lose upon dying.

5) Greater Rewards for bounty - There just doesn't seem to be any reason to hold onto bounty right now, and Pirate mode is only really useful to lower level players for the 5% xp bonus they receive. There's no reward at all for it, and although it's nice to look at the bounty board and be the holder of 30k points, it doesn't really mean anything. Someone could simply come up behind you while you're farming on a ring 4 sirius planet and fire 1 blaster shot to take the entire 30k bounty. Then, they can hold it themselves until...nothing happens. There should be a cryonite or energy reward for the bounty you turn in at the end of the week. For example, if you have 30k bounty at the end of the week, you should receive 30k cryonite or 30k bonus energy (a one to one ratio might be a bit much, but you get the idea). Also, you should not lose all of your bounty upon dying to another player (this would prevent players from losing 30k+ cryonite in rewards just for dying once). And, to prevent players from simply stacking up bounty from low level players and then sitting in orbit for the rest of the week, there could be a bounty-decay feature. For example, your bounty could start to decay at a rate of 1000 points every hour after you have spent more than 36 hours without either killing/dying to another player in PvP. And finally, to reduce the amount of newbie-podding, you should only be able to receive bounty from killing other plays who are in the same system ship as you are (and you will only lose bounty if you are killed by a player in the same system ship as you). If you're in a Gemini ship, you should only be able to win bounty from killing players in Gemini ships or higher, and you should only be able to lose bounty from being killed by players in Gemini ships or lower (note the lower and higher). And there should of course be a limit preventing players from winning bounty by flying gemini ships around with sirius blasters, etc.

In Conclusion:
6) Tau Ceti System - Tau Ceti needs to be completed and released. The system needs to be like the previous systems sol and draconis when it is released, with new story missions, enemies that do not take 50+ shots to kill solo (excluding special enemies from missions, events, harvesters and the like, etc., new standard blueprints (none of the unbalanced long-strong-rapid), and an environment that is challenging, but not completely impossible for solo players. In Sirius, everyone was forced to join a large clan to progress through the game and get better tech (face it, small clans of 5-10 members had no chance). And even in the large clans, it takes a long time to bring down enemies in Sirius, and when you need practically a full squad to hunt 1 blueprint for 1 member, it simply takes too much time (Sad fact- people hate waiting their turn, and there simply isn't enough time for everyone to get what they need). When Sol and Draconis were released, although they were challenging, it was possible with time and effort to get the blueprints yourself and complete many of the missions alone. I'm all for encouraging team-oriented play, but there needs to be a way for players who want to play alone to progress through the game and grow stronger.

Summerscoming74

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am here to ask my questions and give my suggestions. Lets begin!

QUESTIONS:
1. Is there any information you can give us on Lagrange Singularity and/or the rest of Tau Ceti?
2. Are there any special upcoming events planned?

SUGGESTIONS:
Things to do-
1. Maybe you could add in a whole new round of tech and ships for Tau Ceti, and also for Lagrange. (If you are worried about Sirius losing its value, there are still Clan Missions to complete and Ancient tech for the lower systems!)
2. It would be really cool if you had Mantis conquest ships with a bit more armor, having two conquest ships per clan in a conquest would make things a bit more interesting! (It could look like a slightly larger Mender or a Behemoth, maybe?)
3. Add more achievements! A lot more, like a couple thousand achievement points worth, and I'm not stopping you from putting in even more! Its always good to climb the Hall of Fame.
4. You guys should make each golden skull worth 750 points or so, so maybe people like Duster in Solaria with 40 golden skulls don't dominate the top of the Hall of Fame, it would give everyone a fair game.
5. Make the amount required for rares a bit lower. Not a lot lower, just a bit. It is not motivating when you are hunting for rares for HOURS and you FINALLY find one, and then you have to find 16 more.
6. Tournaments on Colossus WAY more often. There are so many ships to get and barely any chances to get them. Also, if the winner already HAS the reward, give it to 2nd place, then 3rd, and so on.
7. Add more levels and energy cap increases! It would give all of the Rank 85'S a reason to get XP. Perhaps have ships in Tau Ceti require level 93, and top tech 98. Even higher for Lagrange.
8. Maybe have a safe zone at conquest landing zones? It is very frustrating when the other clan is camping at the landing zone and you cant land.
9. When doing story missions over again, please give at least SOME reward. Maybe only 1/2 or 1/4 of the original cryonite payment, but at least SOMETHING.
10. Please make bounty worth more. Bounty isn't worth holding on to, all it does is get you hunted.

Things NOT to do-
1. Do not remove Pirate Mode. People are asking to remove it to be in Pirate Mode all the time, but there are a few flaws with that idea:
- It would be EXTREMELY hard do work on missions and grinding with people attacking you all the time.
- The new players in Vega would always be getting podded, and that is a HUGE turn off. That would make them quit the game.
- All of the people with Ancient Sirius tech and ships would be going around the game noob podding like mad men.
2. DON'T remove armor for Vega! It helps A LOT with missions, and maybe make Vega repair droids more powerful, armor available to buy in Vega and armor allowed in conquests? You could increase Vega blaster power to match the armor adjustments, but you would need to make the Mantis in Vega a bit higher too, of course.
3. I noticed some planets getting harder. Could you please STOP doing that and put things back to the way before? Instead, maybe work on the new content, like the rest of Tau Ceti and Lagrange.

This is all I have for now, if I think of anything else I'll be sure to post it.

~Summerscoming74

Hansoloii

Reaction score
Just an idea any way can u make the Millennium Falcon into a lets say a Lighting Storm or a rare Storm that would be cool hence my name lol but it would be cool to fly in Pirate Galaxy it has a 2 gun spots top and bottom and 2 rocket spots in the front would be cool thou thanx cool game and keep up the good work.

Han Solo II

Millennium Falcon.jpg

Joe-Bob

Reaction score
Below is a list of links to posts already on the forum with suggestions for changes/improvement and things some players want to see. Instead of bringing up each new topic, I decided to just post links, as most of the discussion about pros/cons of these suggestions is already done in replies to the posts. I encourage you to read these ideas and the replies to them discussing the good, bad, problems and solutions to the problems that may come with some of the suggestions.

The list includes but is not limited to:
Future game progression (Missions, other events)
New ship features (For example the ability to be refunded for armor)
New Gameplay Features (Improved CQs or additional events similar to CQs)
Ideas for new ships
Ideas for new types of tech
New planets for missions (or making use of the other planets in Sol for example)
Changes/Improvements for sirius/sirius instances
Some changes with specific ships/tech
Improvement regarding changes/improvement in Cryo Drop/Penalty rates, skill cooldowns/customization
Etc.

I did my best to order the links respectively, but some posts have suggestions/discussions about multiple topics.

http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=31255
http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=31704
http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=31584
http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=320&t=31180
http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=30664
http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=320&t=32119
http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=320&t=31787
http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=320&t=31178
http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=320&t=30914

Most_Wanted

Reaction score
Hello and might I Start This is a Great Idea asking Players for changes

1) For The Amount of Cryo It costs to buy Drone Slots a Player Should be able to have how ever many Drones they have to be on at once Example: 3 Refiners 30% More Cryo,or 3 Damage Amps would=30% Increase or 1 Pumpkin, Refiner, and Damage All Working at once. Also, even still it would be Nice to reduce the Price. Last, Drone Switch Hot Key

2) Log In Bonus! Completing Achievements Grants you Gold, Gravies, Cryo(Gold Perfer for me). Around for Example 300-10,000(Gold, Cryo) 3-10 Gravies Depending on The Difficulty of The Achievement. In Hall of Fame there Should Be 1 for Skulls Then Points on Achievements.

3) Player V.S. Player, Make it to Where a Person Can Only Shoot Another Person With The Same System Ship. In CQ Planets Or Colloses If Ya Could Turn Off Cryo Loss After Death That Would Be Great. People Should Be Able to Custom Make Ships With What Ever Tech They Want and System for it, also CQ Ships. Also Built Ships As In Pick a Body, Wings, Exhaust and Color of it. And/Or Make Ships Have an Extra Slot that can be purchased with Cryo To Add Whatever Tech They Want on It. Ships that have the repair target Should be able to Put Repair target on themselves and the Repair Field should repair The Player Sence they're in the Also Repair Turrets Repair Themselves as well.

4) Make the Blueprint and Rare Print Drop Rate in Sirius Higher, Because it Does Take quite a while to finish a persons bps not only that there's limited time on a planet. Also maybe making Drones a person could send to planets in Sirius and Telling the Clan The information on planet Example: Tech that Drops, Quark Type, Unit type, Jump Radius of the Planet. Also make Estimated time to how long it will take a planet to get in range and out of range of the Jump Ship. Also a way to make an Instant Cool Down on the Jump Ship

5) Do Something With TC Open The Voting Again, maybe set Sirius Tech and Units Higher like 85-100 and Squish in the 71-84 Tech and Units in TC Maybe 0o.

Thanks For Taking your Time to Read My Opinions on How To Make The Game Better Hopefully ya Use Them.

Status
Not open for further replies.