Adjustment and Optimization

dontbelive

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Emiya
Rank
I didn't said only an increase of the aggro would be a good change, but something instead of the damage would work aswell (maybe an extra effect ;) ) If you think about it, the strong versions of the aggrobomb are already quite deadly :D
Reducing the Cooldown from 93 secs to 63 secs would be much much better if u keep the damage and aggro like it is right now.

The normal aggrobomb has 93 secs cd and the rapid aggrobomb has 63 secs Cd.
If the normal one get reduced cd we all would be happy compared to orbital strike 35 secs Cooldown.

The normal bomb should use the rapid bombs Cooldown time, my opinion.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Hi, y'all... It would be great if the devs look at this thread and think about it and maybe change one or two things. You could do so much more for the game .. it has so much potential - that's what the forum is for, not just for discussions..👀

As I said, the focus is currently on ptr / cq rework and would be perfect if changes come in near future. 😁

+++ maybe the developers would be ready to accept our wishes under forum vote in future. Eg Fission or other Gms start a survey/poll with popular wishes of the players. sounds good, right?

SpritHunter

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
-Spritzer-
Rank
Think about the Ancient Legionary for example. Why would anyone use that ship?
Your damage is not spectacular, the speed isn't , the armor is the worst of all the Ancient ships.
The abilities are good, but tbh why is it still so bad in terms of armor?
The purpose of AGGRObomb is to either take enemy attention / deal a lot of AoE dmg / wipe mines of the area.
But due to reduced range, you can't wipe mines so well anymore ( unless you go below target...), due to the bad armor you can't afford to take aggro, and its dmg capabilities are not that good ( compared to OS... ).
My suggestion for aggrobomb:
- Increase range
- reduce cd by 25%
- give Legionary more armor by 25%-30% so its useable and not garbage. Sure some ships have bad armor but great speed, or bad armor but good abilities, legionary has nothing lmao.

dontbelive

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Emiya
Rank
Your damage is not spectacular, the speed isn't , the armor is the worst of all the Ancient ships.
The purpose of AGGRObomb is to either take enemy attention / deal a lot of AoE dmg / wipe mines of the area.
But due to reduced range, you can't wipe mines so well anymore ( unless you go below target...), due to the bad armor you can't afford to take aggro, and its dmg capabilities are not that good ( compared to OS... ).
- Increase range
- reduce cd by 25%
- give Legionary more armor by 25%-30% so its useable and not garbage. Sure some ships have bad armor but great speed, or bad armor but good abilities, legionary has nothing lmao.
1++

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
- Increase range
- reduce cd by 25%
I agree.. And it's not about completely changing something, but rather improving it. it is essential for the future of pg. if the developers change freely and at their own decision, why are our suggestions / wishes ignored so far?

dontbelive

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Emiya
Rank
- Increase range
- reduce cd by 25%
In terms of dmg I feel like the aggrobomb was weakened secretly by purpose. 2012 it wasn't like this. Aggrobomb dealt more dmg then orbital strike. About the range it's true, the range isn't the same as before. Tank ships were my favourite ships in the game, but due to scrambler and aggrobomb it isn't.
Reduce cd by 25-30% would be perfect and a good compromise.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Hi y'all, me again. At my first time using allies cover only three squad members / towers were protected. now it remains at four. will there be a fix for it because it is now known as a bug?

rückendeckung.png

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
The text issues mentioned here about the speed actuator descriptions have been fixed.

Thank you pilots

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
The text issues mentioned here about the speed actuator descriptions have been fixed.

Thank you pilots
Good Job.. What about Allies Cover and AR1 Divison Drone?