Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Hi everyone! Since I am dissatisfied with some things in PG, I have the following suggestions for improvement for the future...

First of all, the Speed actuator should definitely be optimized. Why you ask? Very simple! Speed actuator not only improves our cooldown, but also our Flightspeed.The description of the vega blueprints suggests, look for yourself. Give us what the blueprints promise in their description.
-------
Tau Ceti armor should be the strongest Armor in Part 4 or later after Part 4. Ne0n Gold ships will get a bonus of 25%, which is standard for rares, but!!! The Parsec & RDX Ships should have 20% more armor compared to the normal Ne0n ships! I know that many players do not feel this armor. The Ne0n ships are currently winning the race.

-------
Decoration is nice and good looking, but .... come on .. 2 Sniperblaster .. 3 Blasters? You could give such Ships % more damage, even if it is only minimal. That would make them buying more attractive.
-------
Tau Ceti Tech ,,Allies Cover'' It is really a very good tech and it helps a lot, but .... maximum support is only provided for 4 pilots. To better protect the squadron, it would be desirable to expand it to 5 Pilots.

-------
Tau Ceti Tech ,,Deflexion Droide'' It annoys me that the droide goes through Shield and Protector and you only hop into the can with 50% HP or so. I mean, Perforator doesn't go through the damage converter either?
-------
Tau Ceti Tech ,,Damage Converter'' low level Damage Converter doesn't work well or at all, they shoot through.
-------
System Tech "Aggro Bomb" against Orbital Strikes, Lightning Chains, Rockets, the Aggro bomb has become very useless and, above all, weak. Cooldown is damn long. The range has been greatly reduced. Only the Mine has the greatest range. Personal suggestion: Either the Aggro Bomb becomes the strongest Tech (like 2x Orb) with the same Cooldown or the Cooldown is significantly reduced with the current strength.
-------

AR1 Divi drone, has the following bug, does not work with the Quantum Leap. The range is increased, we can't jump. 10% more range would be a good thing in terms of Story or PvE .
-------
Cryonite will or could be a problem in the future when rare blueprints and rare ships appear in Tau Ceti. Please think about that before Part 4 comes live. And no! Sirius is not a hotspot for Cryonite farming for Tau Ceti Ships & Items.
-------

I am grateful for any feedback and further suggestions

dontbelive

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Emiya
Rank
100% aggre with aggrobomb , its too much underpowered against orbital strike.
reduce cooldown or increase damage.

orbital strike cd is 35 sec or something like that and aggrobombe 95 or 100 sec its nearly 3 times more cooldown and both deal nearly the same damage .

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Hello @KingSub ,

Even tho we are aware that aggrobomb doesn't have same damage as other damage items, u must remember Aggrobomb real purpose isn't purely damage. Due to that, its true that some other effects should get added or revised on this item (and others) in order to really give it a nice extra benefit, but pure damage shouldn't really fit the item itself.

Regarding the Speed actuator, it doesn't increase flight speed, maybe u got confused there :p

And i must say that the deflection drone adds another level of spicy when it comes to actually reflecting damage through damage inverter. Its like protectors having nullify effect on stuns/domes. Basically adds another reason why an specific item could be used against some kind of setup.

The raven's and Parsecs actually have their extra 20% HP compared to what they should have in a normal case :D

Allies cover protects up more targets, not 4, unless u got a bug :unsure:

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Hello @KingSub ,

Even tho we are aware that aggrobomb doesn't have same damage as other damage items, u must remember Aggrobomb real purpose isn't purely damage. Due to that, its true that some other effects should get added or revised on this item (and others) in order to really give it a nice extra benefit, but pure damage shouldn't really fit the item itself.

Regarding the Speed actuator, it doesn't increase flight speed, maybe u got confused there :p

And i must say that the deflection drone adds another level of spicy when it comes to actually reflecting damage through damage inverter. Its like protectors having nullify effect on stuns/domes. Basically adds another reason why an specific item could be used against some kind of setup.

The raven's and Parsecs actually have their extra 20% HP compared to what they should have in a normal case :D

Allies cover protects up to 7 targets, not 4, unless u got a bug :unsure:
Mhhh... Last time Allies cover protected 3 only targets with full squad.. and currently 4.. something is definitely wrong.. And it dosent work on Aggrobeacon.🕵
----
Fission? Do me a favor and read the Vega Speed blueprint description. 😁

dontbelive

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Emiya
Rank
Hello @KingSub ,

I know that aggrobomb is there to take aggro from enemies but it's useless aswell bcuz some other good equipped ships has lots of fire power such as the paragneiss or the thunderbird with its speed item. In this case the aggrobomb deals low damage and doesn't really steal aggro.
Take a look at the neon panther description. It says it eliminates it's enemies in no time. That actually doesn't really fit cuz of the aggrobomb.

Verdene

Senior Game Master
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Verdene
Rank
Mhhh... Last time Allies cover protected 3 only targets with full squad.. and currently 4.. something is definitely wrong.. And it dosent work on Aggrobeacon.🕵
----
Fission? Do me a favor and read the Vega Speed blueprint description. 😁
Hello Pilot.

If you think it's bugged and you are experiencing that, don't hesitate to post the video about it showing up the exact matter :3

Additionally I will write that the Cryonite values grinded right now on live server are enough to be able to grind for the most expensive ships for Tau Ceti now, so I guess it will be enough for next ships/ship levels too :) And as You could see meanwhile the Public Tests, Conquest is next opportunity to make Cryonite for Clan and then Clan may be able to distribute Cryonite for players :)

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
I just checked the description, are u talking about german translation @KingSub ? because english one doesn't have any reference towards flight speed.

dontbelive

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Emiya
Rank
I just checked the description, are u talking about german translation @KingSub ? because english one doesn't have any reference towards flight speed.
The German translation says the speed increase the flight speed aswell.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Hello Pilot.

If you think it's bugged and you are experiencing that, don't hesitate to post the video about it showing up the exact matter :3

Additionally I will write that the Cryonite values grinded right now on live server are enough to be able to grind for the most expensive ships for Tau Ceti now, so I guess it will be enough for next ships/ship levels too :) And as You could see meanwhile the Public Tests, Conquest is next opportunity to make Cryonite for Clan and then Clan may be able to distribute Cryonite for players :)
I gonna check that out😋

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Yes, german description

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Then its a matter of a translation issue, i will talk with the devs about it when they get back from holidays and fix this description. Thanks for the report :giggle:

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
The description of the vega blueprints suggests, look for yourself. Give us what the blueprints promise in their description.
If this would be the case some BPs would outclass every other BP if they should purely focus on their description...

To give some "exampels"
Draconis Delta Collector:
[...]No collector can suck faster![...] --> clearly every Collector after this one can

Draconis Drifter Afterburner:
[...]The Device itself shot forward so fast that it leveled another city on another planet![...] --> Uhm... why can then other units still chase me if they should be on another planet when i use it? :unsure:

Any Ancient Orbital Strike:
[...]While its technology largely unknown, scientist are convinced this orbital strike could wipe out whole planets given a sufficent power source[...] --> Give us the option to "Adjust" ho much Energy the OS should cost and when given 100% we can cleanse the whole planet from all units at once with it :LOL:

Gemini Perforator:
[...]its effectiveness will make you the bane of all tanks and shielded Mantis" --> just take at least the next higher shield/prot and it will become less effective already ;)

Sssooo... yes if the BPS would work as they are descriped aaaaa llllooootttt of changes would be required for that... just saying.

The Parsec & RDX Ships should have 20% more armor compared to the normal Ne0n ships! I know that many players do not feel this armor. The Ne0n ships are currently winning the race
Strange... maybe this is the case at Korell but here in Askone i see more RDX Ships then any TC ship for some reason... in the lead of the RDX Series are Chrome and Slate followed by Obsi and then in parsec classes we have Hunter and Disru so maybe this is server related rather then ship related. In askone it´s at least common to have at least 1 RDX or Anln Ship in the fleet... i normaly use Hunter then followed by Slate/Para and sometimes then the T-Bird.

AR1 Divi drone, has the following bug, does not work with the Quantum Leap. The range is increased, we can't jump. 10% more range would be a good thing in terms of Story or PvE .
I can not confirm that considering that i have the Division drone and i see that the range is increased BUT it seems to be not correctly calculated considering the range that the QL has already.
Division Range.jpg
The place where the mine is is the range without the Division drone so it does increase it but again it seems not correctly calculated.

[...]u must remember Aggrobomb real purpose isn't purely damage.[...]
Issue is that the "real purpose" of the Bomb got lost when the effort system has been introduced where any ship with more Firepower or any Engi will easily "outpower" the Bombs purpose what makes it not really to the item it was before that change... at least i have not seen that an Bomb can overwrite an OS or Engi during the fight.

Cryonite will or could be a problem in the future when rare blueprints and rare ships appear in Tau Ceti. Please think about that before Part 4 comes live. And no! Sirius is not a hotspot for Cryonite farming for Tau Ceti Ships & Items.
And as You could see meanwhile the Public Tests, Conquest is next opportunity to make Cryonite for Clan and then Clan may be able to distribute Cryonite for players :)
This is partially true @Verdene cus it needs to be considered that there may be clans/pilots out there that see no point or have no interest in CQ/PvP for whatever reason so that at some point those pilots may fall behind + if CQs may be used as "base" to decide how much Cryo will be in the game in the future what may lead to exploding prices that we have seen from Sol to Drac (increase x4 for the prices) those pilots might finally draw the line and leave the game.

I can only speak for the clan i´m in and we are the pure PvElers so the new CQ system will not really drag us to it considering that a losing clan basicly gains nothing and farming in PvP is more efficent in those 45 mins then beein stuck on a planet just for some spare cryos while outside we could have made at least 2-3x more. All CQs we have "won" have been won by beeing the only ones who have registred for the CQ planet lol.

In terms of farming @KingSub i always tend to change my location rather then staying in 1 spot all the time. I keep switching between Siri and TC Planets while having my fixed locations to hunt and doing this my cryo counter i in a good shape again since my latest big investment out of boredom lol. Normaly i try to cover my farmin by doing OC stuff or hunt in the group for BPs that others still may need for TC what also nets a nice sum of cryo by "actually playing the game" then mindless farming for the green drugs :sweatgrinning:

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Division Drone not working with Quantum Leap is a known bug that hasn't been fixed yet.

The fact that Damage Inverters doesn't work when they have less level than their ship/armor, is completely intended since otherwise people would exploit it by just buying the cheapest Damage Inverter and there would be no benefit to have a higher one

Just FYI :D

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
The fact that Damage Inverters doesn't work when they have less level than their ship/armor, is completely intended since otherwise people would exploit it by just buying the cheapest Damage Inverter and there would be no benefit to have a higher one
Well simple solution would just be to convert the damage into less HP the higher the difference of the item is in compare to the ship level cus then it would make sense to install the top converter then to stick with the Symb Inverter.

Darkos

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Sunrise
Rank
Hello @KingSub ,

Allies cover protects up to 7 targets, not 4, unless u got a bug :unsure:
Regarding the aggrobomb i agree that it needs modifications.
Increasing only the aggro of bomb will only result this item to be pve-oriented.
I don't think the dev wanted that since you have Quartz and Locust with this item ( and they are not meant to tank).
Increasing the damage of aggrobomb will allow these ships to come back ..
And maybe the tank can come back too if the aim scrambler become useful again (but i dont think it's possible sadly... as a granit and poenari lover i'm sad about this nerf but this is a subject about rebalancing ships)

About the Vega actuator description : this information is also in the french translation.
I think it's because Vega is very old and maybe at a time it was intended for speed acc to increase speed, but it has been abandonned.
About Armor bonus : Honestly i don't care of this bonus, it's useless for me except on the gold sol sniper.
To my eyes, it does very rarely change how the fight end.
Deflection drone : I haven't played TC but for me it's not normal to bypass shields.
Only perforator should.

dontbelive

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Emiya
Rank
Regarding the aggrobomb i agree that it needs modifications.
Increasing only the aggro of bomb will only result this item to be pve-oriented.
I don't think the dev wanted that since you have Quartz and Locust with this item ( and they are not meant to tank).
Increasing the damage of aggrobomb will allow these ships to come back ..
And maybe the tank can come back too if the aim scrambler become useful again (but i dont think it's possible sadly... as a granit and poenari lover i'm sad about this nerf but this is a subject about rebalancing ships)

About the Vega actuator description : this information is also in the french translation.
I think it's because Vega is very old and maybe at a time it was intended for speed acc to increase speed, but it has been abandonned.
About Armor bonus : Honestly i don't care of this bonus, it's useless for me except on the gold sol sniper.
To my eyes, it does very rarely change how the fight end.
Deflection drone : I haven't played TC but for me it's not normal to bypass shields.
Only perforator should.
1+

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
I didn't said only an increase of the aggro would be a good change, but something instead of the damage would work aswell (maybe an extra effect ;) ) If you think about it, the strong versions of the aggrobomb are already quite deadly :D

BTW u mentioned ships that are currently meta or not even close to be known as "bad", such as the poenari, VQ, Locust, etc