Not open for further replies.

HerrFox

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Herr_BlingBling
Rank
And the players who can't be online in the evening and can't deposit in advance are out of luck or what? Sometimes several jumps are necessary, where the 300,000 is not enough by far. Do you then get the players out of bed and be the one to make up for the extra organizational effort? I don't think so! There are people who have to work and have a real life!

Here, without consulting and involving the community, very confused decisions are made, which the player should and will ultimately pay for. Maybe it would be good to include the players, who ultimately finance this game every month. Instead, the wishes of the players do not matter and are ignored.

For Sirius donations a separate cash box must be introduced, or the costs for planet jumps and the jump ships are drastically reduced!

conan

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Hui Buh
Rank
Clan
Predators
tschuldige Highway,
ich bitte mal um eine Erklärung der Logik: Gespendetes Kry kann nicht ausgezahlt werden aber das in der CQ verdiente schon. So deine Aussage wenn ich sie richtig verstehe.
Also wenn ein uns bekannter Clan auf Korell wie gewohnt alle CQ´s gewinnt, dann hat dieser ruck zuck zig Millionen in der Kasse die er dann verteilen kann oder auch wie du meinst verkaufen. Aber die lumpigen 300000 die man spenden kann, kann man nicht verteilen? Ergo: wenn ich 20 Millionen in die Kasse spende, kann man die ebenfalls nicht verteilen, somit auch nicht verkaufen weil es gespendetes Kry ist. Wie also soll mit gespendetem Kry ein Schwarzmarkt entstehen?
Somit ist für mich ein solches Limit, egal wie hoch, absurd. Wenn schon ein Limit, dann auf dem Weg, dass einem Clanmitglied pro Woche maximal 100000 (oder so ähnlich) zugewiesen werden kann. Dann ist es egal wieviel Kry in CQ´s gewonnen oder gespendet wird. Ein Schwarzmarkt mit Kry wird nicht aufkommen, da man diese 100000 locker in einer Woche (es gibt Piloten die schiessen 1Mio und mehr am Tag) in Sirius schiessen kann. Ein Handel wird nur aufkommen, wenn die Zuweisbare Menge über 1-2 Mio liegt. Da es anscheinend möglich ist solche Mengen in einer CQ zu verdienen (ich war nie auf dem PTR und habe solche Zahlen weiter oben im Post gelesen), wären das pro Woche 15CQx1,5Mio=22,5 Mio die dann auch noch an Clanmitglieder ohne Limit verteilbar wären. Hier sehe ich die Möglichkeit daß ein Schwarzmarkt entstehen kann.
Den 14-Tage-Timer finde ich in diesem Zusammenhang schon sehr gut. Kurz mal reinhüpfen Kry abgreifen und nach 3 Tagen wieder zurück in den eigenen Clan ist dann nicht möglich.

Warum beeinflusst das Limit der Clankasse eigentlich die Wartezeit? Einfach 14 Tage ohne dass das Limit eingerechnet wird. Warum immer alles verkomplizieren? Geht doch einfach mal den leichten Weg;)

Bin gespannt auf die Antwort. Wenn möglich bitte in deutsch um Missverständnisse auszuschliessen.
Danke

conan

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Hui Buh
Rank
Clan
Predators
Luckily, there are translators on the net. Here in English, as German is apparently not understood here:

Sorry Highway,
I'll ask for an explanation of the logic: donated Kry can't be paid out but the one earned in the CQ can. So your statement if I understand it correctly.
So if a clan we all know on Korell wins all the CQ's as usual, then they will very quickly have several million in the till which they can then distribute or sell as you think. But the poor 300000 that can be donated can't be distributed? So if I donate 20 million to the coffers, you can't distribute that either, thus you can't sell it because it's donated kry. So how is donated Kry supposed to create a black market?
Thus, to me, such a limit, no matter how high, is absurd. If already a limit, then on the way that a clan member can be assigned a maximum of 100000 (or something like that) per week. Then it doesn't matter how much Kry is donated or won in CQ's. A black market with Kry will not arise, since one can shoot these 100000 easily in a week (there are pilots who shoot 1Mio and more per day) in Sirius. A trade will only occur if the Allocable Quantity is above 1-2 million. Since it's apparently possible to earn such amounts in a CQ (I've never been on the PTR and read such numbers earlier in the post), that would be 15CQx1. 5Mio=22. 5M per week which would then also be distributable to clan members without limit. Here I see the possibility that a black market can develop.
I find the 14-day timer in this context already very good. Shortly hop in to pick up Kry and after 3 days back to your own clan is then not possible.
Why does the cash limit actually affect the waiting time? Simply 14 days without the limit being counted. Why always complicate everything? Why don’t you just take the easy way?
I can’t wait to hear the answer. If possible, please use German to avoid misunderstandings.
Thank you

The_Ghost

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AdvancedMine99
Rank
Clan
Mantis
Will global cryonite and firepower booster increase CQ reward cryonite? Global shield as well to a lesser extent. They all increase cryonite grinding speed, no reason to not boost CQ rewards.

conan

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Hui Buh
Rank
Clan
Predators
no answer is an answer too......:(

HerrFox

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Herr_BlingBling
Rank
How does the game continue after that? Do they concentrate on Tau Ceti again?

Are they considering releasing the game on Steam? There was such a project many years ago, until it became quite quiet. (Greenlight) It would generate more players and new clans and alliances could be built.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
As i know PG and DS are in foucs.. But Steel Legion got not any big updates in years.. So i think when DS and PG is finished with tau ceti + maybe intro of an newer starsystem, focus will go on to the other game.. Just sayin

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Without of any source the rumors say that once TC4 is done and with that TC will be finished the focus will move to DS again for some time. Like said i have no evidence or confirmation about this so it may be just a rumor.

A reason why the Steam release maybe is/was not done is that Steam charges pretty big fees for each transaction that is done over them and should be around 30% according to >>>this source<<<. So i assume that this idea was droped at some point and the release never happened cus i can remember that during Greenlight PG accepted for it but the move for it then never happened afterwards.

I mean considering the time it was added for Greenlight to now is just "a couple of years" and some of the updates show since how long it was planed cus it even has the old article about the "original TC idea" that sadly failed in every possible way :sweatgrinning: >>>Steam Greenlight<<<

HerrFox

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Herr_BlingBling
Rank
Well, if it's the too high Steam fees, the Epic Games Store is significantly cheaper for developers, as we have read several times in games magazines. Even if it is highly controversial among many players because of the many exclusive deals to the detriment of Steam. Either way, Epic has millions of users, just because of its own games. In the end, I don't care on which platform, but this game here desperately needs a new multitude of new players so that new clans can emerge again. And so that the lower star systems are visited again.

Sypical

Reaction score
Rank
Well, if it's the too high Steam fees, the Epic Games Store is significantly cheaper for developers, as we have read several times in games magazines. Even if it is highly controversial among many players because of the many exclusive deals to the detriment of Steam. Either way, Epic has millions of users, just because of its own games. In the end, I don't care on which platform, but this game here desperately needs a new multitude of new players so that new clans can emerge again. And so that the lower star systems are visited again.
Regardless of which platform is cheaper, it could still be beneficial for the game as a whole. Starting off on Epic Games launcher wouldn't be bad if it brought new players in with it, that would be interested in the game, and would consider paying at least a little bit. If releasing the game on another platform would actually bring in new players and some good income that would be able to pay off both the fees of being on the launcher itself and give some income, the devs could consider different options that would be given to them, such as hiring new devs to make content faster or upgrading the servers etc. It's still a risky thing for them to do, because if it doesn't bring in many new players or income, then it would slow everything down, as now they'd have less money because of the fees.

In the end, I wouldn't expect anything of that sort to happen, at least not any time soon. The devs may surprise me but as it stands right now, it's not the best move for them to release the game on any other platform, and especially not any more than Dino Storm, as if I'm not mistaken, it's the more successful game of theirs, that has a bigger player base and makes more income than Pirate Galaxy.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
The devs may surprise me but as it stands right now, it's not the best move for them to release the game on any other platform, and especially not any more than Dino Storm, as if I'm not mistaken, it's the more successful game of theirs, that has a bigger player base and makes more income than Pirate Galaxy.
I think this would be something only SSG itself knows + i hardly belive that they will give us the actuall numbers to see what game brings more income :sweatgrinning:

At any rate the last time i played Dino Storm is around 1 year ago or something like that and what i still remember from it in compare to PG is that it has a daily login reward, some sort of upgrade system by collecting mats and rndm quests that you could do for XP and the ingame currency. Sure not really things that nowadays something special but can you keep hooked to a game and the thing with "ride your own dinosaur" made it unique in its own way. Next thing i remember was the different ammo types you could use and that "prem ammo" could be found rndmly.

Don´t know if and what have changed over the course though but imo some mechanics of DS could be used and implemented in PG as well. Somewhere in my older posts i made the suggestion that we could find at a very low rate "drone parts" that would allow us to enhance the drones even further until lvl 10 but i would have to dig that post out 1st or maybe consder doing another proper suggestion post about it again cus if i remember correctly it was more an inbetween idea.

Well, if it's the too high Steam fees, the Epic Games Store is significantly cheaper for developers, as we have read several times in games magazines.
In terms of Epic i don´t know if it then gives some sort of "exlusive launcher rights" they use cus from another Online game i know and play from time to time the Game launcher was removed when the devs decided to use Epic in order to make things for Crossplatform play easier what was the main reason of that decision.

Since that the game can only be played over the Epic Games Launcher what is kinda odd for me cus it forced all players to create a Epic account if they had none and the feedback for that move was not really the best cus if your name was already in use at Epic you could not keep your name that you had registred with creating your account before the change happened...

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I think this would be something only SSG itself knows + i hardly belive that they will give us the actuall numbers to see what game brings more income :sweatgrinning:

At any rate the last time i played Dino Storm is around 1 year ago or something like that and what i still remember from it in compare to PG is that it has a daily login reward, some sort of upgrade system by collecting mats and rndm quests that you could do for XP and the ingame currency. Sure not really things that nowadays something special but can you keep hooked to a game and the thing with "ride your own dinosaur" made it unique in its own way. Next thing i remember was the different ammo types you could use and that "prem ammo" could be found rndmly.

Don´t know if and what have changed over the course though but imo some mechanics of DS could be used and implemented in PG as well. Somewhere in my older posts i made the suggestion that we could find at a very low rate "drone parts" that would allow us to enhance the drones even further until lvl 10 but i would have to dig that post out 1st or maybe consder doing another proper suggestion post about it again cus if i remember correctly it was more an inbetween idea.

In terms of Epic i don´t know if it then gives some sort of "exlusive launcher rights" they use cus from another Online game i know and play from time to time the Game launcher was removed when the devs decided to use Epic in order to make things for Crossplatform play easier what was the main reason of that decision.

Since that the game can only be played over the Epic Games Launcher what is kinda odd for me cus it forced all players to create a Epic account if they had none and the feedback for that move was not really the best cus if your name was already in use at Epic you could not keep your name that you had registred with creating your account before the change happened...
i don't think that the developers are interested in joining a new team after almost 12 years of development work just to save some money ... the data of the games would have to be disclosed so that epic games can work at all. you also have to consider that the epic games are programmed completely differently. At the point with the accounts, there would be the solution to be able to select several protals e.g. Splitscreen Studios the general server where the data is also received and then the Epic Games Portal ... as nice as it all sounds, it is not that simple. Steam is a better solution.

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
Tc,cq update And Where is RDX Event ??
February and devs sleep,only cq working.

Who need cq where can only win cryo ?
Made finaly somthing to earn gold,boosters[small for hour,3h] or somthing interesting.

2years working on cq what will be interesting for max 2 weeks and people stop play anyway.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Tc,cq update And Where is RDX Event ??
February and devs sleep,only cq working.
I assume RDX will happen around march/april again but tbh i don't really care about the RDX Event itslef cus it's boring AND tedious as hell so that i simply throw 125k of Gold to the company and be done at day 1 with the event if it gives a new RDX of course..

Aside from that it's not uncommon that the announcement of the event drops 1-2 weeks before it actual happens.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Y'all now this topic is for tau ceti and conquest rework right? So why discussing something that doesn't belong here

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Y'all now this topic is for tau ceti and conquest rework right? So why discussing something that doesn't belong here
Says the one who talked some post ago about adding PG to Steam/Epic that also has nothing to do with TC/CQ ;)

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Hello Pilots,

Please try not to do off-topic and focus on the purpose of this thread. We would not like personal discussions here if its possible.

Greetings,
Fission

HerrFox

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Herr_BlingBling
Rank
Well, you can see that however you want. Lack of players will also affect the new conquest system, which is flown by the same clans over and over again. Where are the new clans in the new conquest system?

It is directly related and affected. So there can be no talk of off-topic here. It is not an easy topic, but avoiding it does not solve the problems and does not make it any better. Sooner or later you will be confronted with it. This only postpones it a little. To see the whole thing as off-topic shows that people are not yet aware of the scope of this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.