Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Nvm, at the same time I'm working on the OS what would you like to see for the future scenes? (Already doing a hangar one :p)
make a surprise it is your work and art🤗

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I can already imagine an enemy unit on tc 4 using a nuke
i have some new tech ideas maybe one of em are included in part 4. i'm already done write them down

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
i have some new tech ideas maybe one of em are included in part 4. i'm already done write them down
It´s already confirmed that no new tech will come with TC4. Only the 2 rare ships that will use the TC tech but the config is unknown so far after the base items.

If new tech should come then at best with the next system that will come after TC... and whenever this will be (tm)

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
It´s already confirmed that no new tech will come with TC4. Only the 2 rare ships that will use the TC tech but the config is unknown so far after the base items.

If new tech should come then at best with the next system that will come after TC... and whenever this will be (tm)
we could create new topic for that maybe to save some ideas or is there any topic for it?

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Great designs so far, loving them :love:

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Ok guys, I got a bad news but it's funny too xD. To make the OS animations I had a special plugin called "Insydium" on my software. But I forgot that I had the trial licence (1 month) and it ended up today and I haven't finished the animation yet. So for now, I can't continue it because I want to spend 150€ for a 3 months licence plugin. Even my renderer is cheaper. :ROFLMAO: So I'm sorry for those who were waiting for the final result, but I'll continue anyway the 3D scenes!

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
can you animate such scenes?
That would be difficult to animate such scenes, my GPU is not powerful enough to make a render. But I'll try anyway, you never know. :cheeky:

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
That would be difficult to animate such scenes, my GPU is not powerful enough to make a render. But I'll try anyway, you never know. :cheeky:
which gpu are u using?

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Hi, I will not be able to do 3D scenes this week-end. So, the next scenes will come next week. :giggle:
Take care & have a nice week-end everybody!

Eredin,