Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Hey everyone,

I don't know if some of you use 3D creation softwares (Blender, Cinema4D, Houdini...) but I had the idea to create a post where you can put all your creations! :)

RENDU (0;00;02;07).png

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Ey this is sick

TunaThePilot

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Tuna The Pilot
Rank
Clan
Dark Brotherhood
Lütfen yapmaya devam edin. Masaüstü arka planım için harika olurdu.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
pg will hit different if somewhere in the future a planet will appear in a system that will have cities with some water action😊 commerce central is a good planet, but i think that could be look much much better😋
Still waiting for an actuall planet/Asteroid where we can actually fly in and the deeper it goes the more advanced it get kinda like a "hidden base in a rock" and more impressing then Techna.

2nd "wanted" thing is a water planet that has kinda "tubes" and allow us to go beneath the water where waterlife can be seen and larger areas are beneath domes are protected from the water and settlements ceoxist with the given recourses they have.

The twist on those versions would be that you can only leave the planets when you are on the surface again while you will be in "perma Battle Mode" while inside (ceilings are in the way duh) or by poding and rescue back to hangar or maybe even something like "microhangars" inside that only allow us the respawn there but not give the option to change the ship.