looks like better then official wallpapers😬

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Well, let's not go too far ^^' I know you like the scenes but I incorporate a lot of models from outside the game. x)
I've find a way to do like the "engines drags" as you can see on the last scene. I'm also working on 3D animation on the same software to maybe like "update" for the exemple the orbital strike animation (just trying).:p

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Well, let's not go too far ^^' I know you like the scenes but I incorporate a lot of models from outside the game. x)
I've find a way to do like the "engines drags" as you can see on the last scene. I'm also working on 3D animation on the same software to maybe like "update" for the exemple the orbital strike animation (just trying).:p
give it a shoot!😋

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
If you not watch out you will be captured by the Mantis (or SSG depending on who is faster) to make an campaign for their cause ;)

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
I don't want to be captured by Mantis! :(

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
looks like the old aggrobomb animation 😵 i miss that
Either it is way to long since i have seen the Aggro Bomb or i just don´t remember the animation from early times cus for me it never looked different from introduction in Gemini until now or never really payed much attention to it.

However i find that this version looks like it has more "force" with all the clouds around it cus current OS is just an flat circle that has a bit of smoke in the middle not really showing th "devestation" it delivers (normally at the point of a OS a nukemushroom would need to show up considering how powerfull it can be :sweatgrinning:)

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
looks like the old aggrobomb animation 😵 i miss that
Either it is way to long since i have seen the Aggro Bomb or i just don´t remember the animation from early times cus for me it never looked different from introduction in Gemini until now or never really payed much attention to it.

However i find that this version looks like it has more "force" with all the clouds around it cus current OS is just an flat circle that has a bit of smoke in the middle not really showing th "devestation" it delivers (normally at the point of a OS a nukemushroom would need to show up considering how powerfull it can be :sweatgrinning:)
This was just a test so, I guess I'll have to work on that but thanks for the feedback. (The animation here runs in 10FPS so in real time it's different).

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Nvm, at the same time I'm working on the OS what would you like to see for the future scenes? (Already doing a hangar one :p)