Not open for further replies.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Wwweeelll if we include the "offical launch" of TC then it is around since march 20, 2013 if you want to have the exact date and based on the announcments i could find on the offical website.

So you can technically say that TC is the currently "longest system with it´s story" after the catastrophic first try and the new re-release that was planed for June 12, 2018 but due of a required delay did happen one week later on June 19, 2018.

So you can say it took TC 5 years and 2 months to be released for real and since then then they have brought at least 1 part every year so 2022 seems to be fitting in the end for TC4.

If we want to go really crazy (and consider Sirius not as a "real system due the lack of storymissions" it gets even more cus Sirius was released the first time on November 04, 2011 what means already 1 year and 4 months between Siris and TC that could have been completed wwwaaayyy sooner if the planed "Episodes driven by the players voting" would have gone more smoothly and we may even be 2 or even 3 system further then currently :unsure:.

But the time of nearly 5 years is the only reason why we still sit in TC :sweatgrinning:
Yep technically, but everyone including myself was hyped for lagrange singularity after tc and is a bit disappointing that they make tc the end of the game. I reckon they should continue the story but there's still a part of me thinking that new system in part 4 could secretly be lagrange since highway said there will be a couple of things everyone will be really surprised when it comes live and on top of that, we don't know the other planets in this new star system so we'll have to wait and see.

Baconxxx

Reaction score
It's sad the Game is finally going to die. Only if did somethings different. Old-time player, I don't get on forums really much at all. been done with part 3 for A while one first to it complete it on Solaria server. still, in search of a good space-related game SS I guess has nothing new coming out god, please nothing like dino and steel Junk.

or is SS going out of the gaming business?

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
is a bit disappointing that they make tc the end of the game
It's sad the Game is finally going to die
I would not consider that the game really "ends". I see it more so that the story arc about the Mantis is going to finally be concluded cus remember the Mantis invasion did go so far that it even reached the "outested frontier of humanity" aka Vega.

All we currently will see is that we have pushed against this invasion until the point of the Homeworld of the Mantis where they prep their Hives for the Invasion of other systems/races/whatever. I mean we have only seen the Hive in Drac but no where else another Hive was ever mentioned.

Aside from that always remember also that a shift in power or the downfall of a species can lead to new option for others. So what i more see here is that SSG currently has not the idea how they can continue the game or who could be the next thread to humanity once the Mentis have been taken care of.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
It's sad the Game is finally going to die. Only if did somethings different. Old-time player, I don't get on forums really much at all. been done with part 3 for A while one first to it complete it on Solaria server. still, in search of a good space-related game SS I guess has nothing new coming out god, please nothing like dino and steel Junk.

or is SS going out of the gaming business?
no one ever said that the game will die pls do not say something like this because it isnt true. if the game was going to die they newer put so much effort into the cq reboot. ok? i think the devs need a break to focus on other things. its announced that we will get new rdx events in the future (2022) , player based invasion, new cortex, cq fine adjustment, and some optimization here and there. you should have watch the stream before you say something like that. and again highway said that there isnt plannet a new pve content yet. do you know how many drafts the devs could use? from draconis up to tau ceti or from the lower starsystems

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
no one ever said that the game will die pls do not say something like this because it isnt true. if the game was going to die they newer put so much effort into the cq reboot. ok? i think the devs need a break to focus on other things. its announced that we will get new rdx events in the future (2022) , player based invasion, new cortex, cq fine adjustment, and some optimization here and there. you should have watch the stream before you say something like that. and again highway said that there isnt plannet a new pve content yet. do you know how many drafts the devs could use? from draconis up to tau ceti or from the lower starsystems
Exactly, but I believe of the devs plan to put a holt on pve content, I think it's sensible for us to send them some ideas on completely new type of events they could come in the future. I already have 2 ideas in mind to show them

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Exactly, but I believe of the devs plan to put a holt on pve content, I think it's sensible for us to send them some ideas on completely new type of events they could come in the future. I already have 2 ideas in mind to show them
its hard to create something from a scratch, especially when something tends to fail. to counteract the mistakes it is important for the future content that the mistakes from the past will not repeat himself. its a good way that this will not happen in the final tau ceti part.

and than here we are, you and me and many other who haves ideas for the future and creating units, bosses, ships, techs, storylines, designs, descriptions to keep the motivation up and give the devs decent ideas what we want to see in the future😋

Sopor

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Sopor Aeternus
Rank
Clan
NoMansClan
What if...

After defeating the mantis world, a wormhole or white hole opened that was suppressed by some mantis technology. A wormhole that leads to the ancients system , just to find out that they were defeated by the mantis and some other enemy that even the mantis race wouldnt attack......

Let your imagination go crazy :)

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
What if...

After defeating the mantis world, a wormhole or white hole opened that was suppressed by some mantis technology. A wormhole that leads to the ancients system , just to find out that they were defeated by the mantis and some other enemy that even the mantis race wouldnt attack......

Let your imagination go crazy :)
Tau ceti system is kind of technically the ancient system since calon is their home planet.

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
It's a shame that after the live stream there is no news on how the developers are going to finish tau ceti

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Tau ceti system is kind of technically the ancient system since calon is their home planet.
mhm i wouldnt count on that, its not thaaat true. their homeworld is somewhere else or was.😋

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
In worst case the answer is always "Soon(tm)" :sweatgrinning:

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I think maybe somewhere in the next 3 months :unsure:
they work on something special if this isnt finished properly than the teaser will not show up. and they testing stuff like the techs, missions and it wasnt even decided which cortex we will get or what colour the rare blaster will have or if the planet stays with his name as it is now. 😋

part 4 is in this situation for us right now = 🥚
aand for the devs, tester team and gms = 🐣
somewhere in this year for us all (hopefully) = 🐥

but i think we will see something soon maybe next week 😁

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
they work on something special if this isnt finished properly than the teaser will not show up. and they testing stuff like the techs, missions and it wasnt even decided which cortex we will get or what colour the rare blaster will have or if the planet stays with his name as it is now. 😋

part 4 is in this situation for us right now = 🥚
aand for the devs, tester team and gms = 🐣
somewhere in this year for us all (hopefully) = 🐥

but i think we will see something soon maybe next week 😁
Not sure on that, if they wanted a slight delay, you would want to give them a few months and the teaser usually comes out a week before the actual update so I see it being released in March time if we're lucky.
It's only been a few weeks in since holidays finished so I wouldn't expect much.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Not sure on that, if they wanted a slight delay, you would want to give them a few months and the teaser usually comes out a week before the actual update so I see it being released in March time if we're lucky.
It's only been a few weeks in since holidays finished so I wouldn't expect much.
you words in the entity ears - hopefully march😁

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
is safe, did not say what year in march :ROFLMAO:

Iron Black