Not open for further replies.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
youre right but i cant wait for the crossover with dino storm 😅 and who crashed the granite into dinoville? @Fission ?😵
I don´t know but for some reason i can live without any crossover stuff no matter if from another game of SSG or any other game. Best "crossover" would still be the daily thing but this is a whole other story that is already discussed a lot of times along with enough suggestions how it could be imlpemented in compare to DS and SL that have a simple "login and take it" but always is stated that they to not want this mechanic :cautious:.

I'm curious if tc 4 will be out this year or if there will be a delay like there was in the conquests update I hope tc 4 comes out in December because I have nothing to do because I already have everything and I have nothing to do greetings
Well they have at least 2 events that they can use as "excuse" why TC4 could not drop in time :sweatgrinning:. In the end i don´t really mind a delay if it should be requried to polish TC4 and iron things out rather then having a bugfest of an update that mostly come with major additions.

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
I would like to see something more about tau ceti because right now there is only music, I would like a teaser or if something more will be shown to us because the end of the year is approaching :)

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Our undercover pilot could take some photos from the surface of the foreign planet. But he was very much under pressure with the locals that he could not hold the camera without shaking terrified. :cheeky:

TC4_transmission01.jpg
TC4_transmission02.jpg
PS: He made it out alive :cool:

Water

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Water
mh sad that is a dark planet .....

why a dark planet ??

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
Nasz tajny pilot mógł zrobić kilka zdjęć z powierzchni obcej planety. Ale był bardzo pod presją miejscowych, że nie mógł trzymać aparatu bez drżenia przerażonego.:bezczelny:

View attachment 49996
View attachment 49997
PS: Wyszedł z tego żywy :fajny:
[/CYTAT]

it reminds me of a praying mantis hive in color

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Our undercover pilot could take some photos from the surface of the foreign planet. But he was very much under pressure with the locals that he could not hold the camera without shaking terrified. :cheeky:

View attachment 49996
View attachment 49997
thats nice. it is what i expected. redish, dark planet. 😵 the surface looks like calon, will we see any ancients units again as allies or slaves? or only merged ancient powered mantis?🤧

annnnd that thing back there looks like queens chamber..😳

dontbelive

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Emiya
Rank

View attachment 49996
View attachment 49997
This pic can be easily reverted to original. Where are the photoshoppers 😂😂

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
mh sad that is a dark planet .....

why a dark planet ??

He only had the chance to go in during nightfall to not get noticed. But its not as dark during the day :p
Maybe during the night it is always dark and depressing and during the day it is a lively planet with flowers, rainbows and stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.