What's new

3D Gallery

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
I get some feelings of a party night on Commerce Central before mantis came over :cool:

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
looks like an retrowave map assist😬
Gives somehow vibes of Commerce Central before the Mantis did strike the planet and turned it into ruins
I get some feelings of a party night on Commerce Central before mantis came over :cool:
i really like this kinds of arts and this shows again how much greater the game could be 🤙
Well, thanks you very much :giggle:
I'll be honest I never though about "creating" Commerce Central before the arrival of Mantis. I'm maybe gonna make a sort of "flying city" maybe that will add more realism to the scene so we can clearly know that it's CC. But ye, I mean we can maybe see these 2 scenes as CC! ^^
Feel free to give me some ideas for the next scenes. :p (Things that can be done, of course xD)

TunaThePilot

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Tuna The Pilot
Rank
Clan
Dark Brotherhood
We want Gazica before Mantis! Btw, this pic so epic

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
imagine if you develop these with 2 more of you how actually good it will look😳
Well maybe at some point we will develop timetravel and CC will have the alternate version ala "Past CC" or a more simple approach that however would need to make a lot of sense like "Future CC" where it was rebuild after the Mantis attacked Gemini cus if we consider that we always just fly on a "portion of the whole planet" it would take years to repair all things.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Well maybe at some point we will develop timetravel and CC will have the alternate version ala "Past CC" or a more simple approach that however would need to make a lot of sense like "Future CC" where it was rebuild after the Mantis attacked Gemini cus if we consider that we always just fly on a "portion of the whole planet" it would take years to repair all things.
if you looked into interstellar there was possible to travel between times in a black hole. there could be time travel actually for pgs backstory with the help from the community i guess

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
if you looked into interstellar there was possible to travel between times in a black hole. there could be time travel actually for pgs backstory with the help from the community i guess
Well it´s a common theory that Black holes could be an quick transportation or even timetravel portal just with the issue to "survive it" ;).

For the game it would be hard cus in theory if you make time travels it would either require that the whole system is affected or just an "regional" timetravel that is limited to a certain place. In theory the Stargates would make at least "somewhat sense" cus it could be modified to even reach TC after the Ancients have used from their escape of Siri but then it would mean that a whole system would need to get "new planets" in terms of the optical part at least.

So if we continue to talk about CC and considering that it was the most technological planet it would make kinda sense if somewhere an old research facility could be found that needs to be repaired to create a "time bubble" that only encloses CC and can not affect the other planets in Gemini.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Well it´s a common theory that Black holes could be an quick transportation or even timetravel portal just with the issue to "survive it" ;).

For the game it would be hard cus in theory if you make time travels it would either require that the whole system is affected or just an "regional" timetravel that is limited to a certain place. In theory the Stargates would make at least "somewhat sense" cus it could be modified to even reach TC after the Ancients have used from their escape of Siri but then it would mean that a whole system would need to get "new planets" in terms of the optical part at least.

So if we continue to talk about CC and considering that it was the most technological planet it would make kinda sense if somewhere an old research facility could be found that needs to be repaired to create a "time bubble" that only encloses CC and can not affect the other planets in Gemini.
true but what happened to the centauri corporation? they was mentioned in gemini and mizar. it is possible to create an alternative timeline in the past just like the earth in the future, but with a different concept. it would be cool what happened to desai as well, cc , tt etc. there is a big whole prequel storyline if this will be created. this game wont loose on ideas😅

TunaThePilot

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Tuna The Pilot
Rank
Clan
Dark Brotherhood
It can be nice to see a clear sky. Let's destroy that laser from the hive. Look what came to my mind. It is known that Baumar was a lush green planet before mantis. Remakes can be made.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
it would be cool if you create the planet nazica, the sister planet of gazica. they destroyed the planet with the draconis thermoblast if i remember correctly😂.

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
It can be nice to see a clear sky. Let's destroy that laser from the hive. Look what came to my mind. It is known that Baumar was a lush green planet before mantis. Remakes can be made.
Yep I had this idea too, I'll maybe replace the laser by something that I have on my mind. :cheeky:
I'll work on this one next to others, rn I'm working on a new video.