Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
is it right that the deflection droid makes damage through the protector ??

the protector has in sirius tec 100 % but you are in the pod ...... ( in PVP )

thats totaly ridiculous and overpowerd i think
it is. and its okay. you could also say why perforators doesnt work on damage inverters? corruption clouds also destroys protectors easier. is it overpowered too? so prot. is less effective against corruption clouds, but the shield stays normal. shield for the win

deflection droide is a unique tech and it should stay as it is. its goes through everything, but it also depends how much damage it reflects until you get podded.

the pitchstone has a great armor, i think it has almost the same as paragneiss or chroma. ships like chroma could loose against pitchstone. parsec storm or dominator could kill him easily off, or the terrorizer. i think it is a ship build up against the chromian, because of his speed. prot and orbital strikes(poor emp again, you killed solo giza😪). i dont like to talk about this ship anymore. pitchstone for the win thats it.🤗

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Aside from this it has been discovered already that the deflection ignores the Prot and Shields from another post

I personally assume that the Pitch is basically the active counter to Chrom and Slate due of their OS and Mine spam in CQ. In PvE you will mostly ignore the Hator DDroid and in PvP as good as no one is using the Kodi cus RDX ships lol
Kodiak is a good ship too, but its kinda diffucult to play as an pve ship. in my eyes the kodiak is build up as a pvp ship or single target ship like emp or hunter with little bit aoe effect. i will think about it to build him but part 4 knocks on the door, so why spending cryo when new stuff will come out in maybe 3 or 5 months?😋

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Kodiak is a good ship too, but its kinda diffucult to play as an pve ship. in my eyes the kodiak is build up as a pvp ship or single target ship like emp or hunter with little bit aoe effect. i will think about it to build him but part 4 knocks on the door, so why spending cryo when new stuff will come out in maybe 3 or 5 months?😋
Kodi is difficult for PvE to play due it has not real damage items. Next to Blaster and DDroid it only has Thermo and Sticky who both have an relative long CD already so that most damage will come only from the Blaster while DDroid is situational and requires AI units with AoE to be of any efficent use after the 1st use of it and so put you in danger due of more hits you will take.

Aside from that most cryo will go to waste for Armorupgrades and Item upgrades before anything else. TC will so far be the most expensive System with the most time required to collect the Cryos in compare to all other systems :sweatgrinning:

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Kodi is difficult for PvE to play due it has not real damage items. Next to Blaster and DDroid it only has Thermo and Sticky who both have an relative long CD already so that most damage will come only from the Blaster while DDroid is situational and requires AI units with AoE to be of any efficent use after the 1st use of it and so put you in danger due of more hits you will take.

Aside from that most cryo will go to waste for Armorupgrades and Item upgrades before anything else. TC will so far be the most expensive System with the most time required to collect the Cryos in compare to all other systems :sweatgrinning:
jep thats the problem with the kodiak. thats the reason why i didnt build it yet. how can i use it? storys? maybe good against boss fights like the mantis ancient swarm. but not against giza or other storys. i say wolfhound and slate for the win in terms of storys. we tryed wolfhounds against the giza we failed miserable dont tell anyone🤧 why easy when you can make it harder right?😂

AND, youre right, DDroide is situational, so it is powerless. theoretically, if everything goes well, it is strong, in practice it looks different and serves as a joker against surface damage. i should build the kodiak (not playing rdx event this year) i will look deeper into DDroide how much damage it really reflects back.

I had something in my mind, but i should do this:

i will burn the tc emp. with thermoblast and will look how much damage i make. then the emp. will thermoblast the DDroide to look if the reflected damage is more or less.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
jep thats the problem with the kodiak. thats the reason why i didnt build it yet. how can i use it? storys? maybe good against boss fights like the mantis ancient swarm. but not against giza or other storys. i say wolfhound and slate for the win in terms of storys. we tryed wolfhounds against the giza we failed miserable dont tell anyone🤧 why easy when you can make it harder right?😂

AND, youre right, DDroide is situational, so it is powerless. theoretically, if everything goes well, it is strong, in practice it looks different and serves as a joker against surface damage. i should build the kodiak (not playing rdx event this year) i will look deeper into DDroide how much damage it really reflects back.

I had something in my mind, but i should do this:

i will burn the tc emp. with thermoblast and will look how much damage i make. then the emp. will thermoblast the DDroide to look if the reflected damage is more or less.
If i remember it correctly @Poland did some small tests with the DDroid in PvP already in the RDX stream when the event started but don´t know how far he did go with the testings for a more detailed version about it.

TheViper69

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Ryan Haemmern
Rank
Talking about the Pitchstone
My personal opinion is that its actually total useless in cq if its 9v9 (we still have to fly a cq with more then 9 to find out) or less, since u can just take 6-7 chroms and outdmg the enemy with the pitchstones, this alrdy happened in 3 of the cqs we played team with more orbitals always won vs team with pitchstones.
The armor is also not that great, i prefer having 2 constructors as healer then 2 pitch

Just my 5 Cents

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Talking about the Pitchstone
My personal opinion is that its actually total useless in cq if its 9v9 (we still have to fly a cq with more then 9 to find out) or less, since u can just take 6-7 chroms and outdmg the enemy with the pitchstones, this alrdy happened in 3 of the cqs we played team with more orbitals always won vs team with pitchstones.
The armor is also not that great, i prefer having 2 constructors as healer then 2 pitch

Just my 5 Cents
should look this in 1vs1 every support ship needs an damage ship. i think obsidian, onyx and pitchstone are a good combo in cqs

TheViper69

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Ryan Haemmern
Rank
should look this in 1vs1 every support ship needs an damage ship. i think obsidian, onyx and pitchstone are a good combo in cqs
Actually the chromian is more then enough to support with the prote. There is literally no reason to take pitchstone/onyx/obsi over Lava+Chromian.
Or lets do it this way, in a 8vs8 cq on for example Venus what ships would u take vs 2xLava+5xChrom+1x Sniper?

TheViper69

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Ryan Haemmern
Rank
Actually the chromian is more then enough to support with the prote. There is literally no reason to take pitchstone/onyx/obsi over Lava+Chromian.
Or lets do it this way, in a 8vs8 cq on for example Venus what ships would u take vs 2xLava+5xChrom+1x Sniper?
Im Excluding Mercury and Cetacea here cause Onyx is the best ship on this 2 planets

TheViper69

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Ryan Haemmern
Rank
But as far as i know cq´s are not 1v1 xD and im pretty sure nobody takes a pitchstone on colossus.

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Hello Pilots,

It is intended as far as its known that Deflection Droid goes through defensive Skills. That way, players need to think carefully before using their damage skills on ships that have DD.

TheViper69

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Ryan Haemmern
Rank
@TheViper69

I am surprised of someone saying that pitchstone is useless in Conquests.
Even more taking into account that its the tankiest engineer so far with the capability of sustaining single target focusing and countering some AoE with a bit of skill
Yes, but this is my opinion, we never manage to Get a cq with more than 9 players on korell, cause of the Bad activity, but having alot of orbitalstrikes just overpower The pitchstones is my impression so far. But maybe when there is a 10+ Player cq with conquest ship it can be good although i would still prefer The constru, cause u can just materialize The chroms that took The dmg from droid.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
@TheViper69

I am surprised of someone saying that pitchstone is useless in Conquests.
Even more taking into account that its the tankiest engineer so far with the capability of sustaining single target focusing and countering some AoE with a bit of skill
Yes, but this is my opinion, we never manage to Get a cq with more than 9 players on korell, cause of the Bad activity, but having alot of orbitalstrikes just overpower The pitchstones is my impression so far. But maybe when there is a 10+ Player cq with conquest ship it can be good although i would still prefer The constru, cause u can just materialize The chroms that took The dmg from droid.
Well the thing is simply put:
If you use enough AoE Units you can outperform the Healing tick and in return win the fight at the end regardless of the healing power you have available. If a rain of OS comes down in a short moment (let´s say 4 at once) i highly doubt that even 4 RF will have any chance to heal enough to outperform the OS at the end.

In addition to that the reflected damage will effect just 2-3 Pilots while the rest will leave unharmed so they can easily deal with possible survivors if it should come to this in the aftermath of the OS rain.

However i would prefer Marble over Const cus where is no pod there is no mat required and with Speed you can repair your wounded partners quicker in combination with throwing a Prot if it should be required. In the end it boils down to the burst damage you can deal to cause as much damage and pods as possible at the start of the battle.

TheViper69

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Ryan Haemmern
Rank
Well the thing is simply put:
If you use enough AoE Units you can outperform the Healing tick and in return win the fight at the end regardless of the healing power you have available. If a rain of OS comes down in a short moment (let´s say 4 at once) i highly doubt that even 4 RF will have any chance to heal enough to outperform the OS at the end.

In addition to that the reflected damage will effect just 2-3 Pilots while the rest will leave unharmed so they can easily deal with possible survivors if it should come to this in the aftermath of the OS rain.

However i would prefer Marble over Const cus where is no pod there is no mat required and with Speed you can repair your wounded partners quicker in combination with throwing a Prot if it should be required. In the end it boils down to the burst damage you can deal to cause as much damage and pods as possible at the start of the battle.
1.exactly my point
2. Onyx only in mercury and cetacea, since The New timers for materialization The constru can give advantages if He can for example, materialize The squadleader.
also the constru is slightly tankier than the Onyx.

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
Kinda same for me, while i definitely see the potential for the Pitch, in most CQs i've been playing as an engineer, either there was a flagrant lack of AoE in the ennemy team, in which case Constru/Onyx are as good if not better than the Pitch, and when they actually had some, it kinda ended up in a poking contest where the AoE were seldom used anyway, and the onyx is simply better at that. I would definitely try it out on small scale CQs/teamfights where i think the DD might actually have a huge influence, or on Mizar CQs just to see what kind of retaliation a scorpion would take for yoloing :D
also the constru is slightly tankier than the Onyx.
You might want to (re)check that ;)

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Who cares engie and cq ... Never is fault a ship but player who dont know how use it ...

2month and 3 days left to the end of year and there is no concretes abaut tc 4 update ...
youre right but i cant wait for the crossover with dino storm 😅 and who crashed the granite into dinoville? @Fission ?😵

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
I'm curious if tc 4 will be out this year or if there will be a delay like there was in the conquests update I hope tc 4 comes out in December because I have nothing to do because I already have everything and I have nothing to do greetings

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
I'm curious if tc 4 will be out this year or if there will be a delay like there was in the conquests update I hope tc 4 comes out in December because I have nothing to do because I already have everything and I have nothing to do greetings
Probably most likely would be a delay since they are a small team and they said MIGHT instead of WILL. Sorry but we all going to have to be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.