What's new

The arrival of Lagrange Singularity (After Tau Ceti)

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Ideas of ship names:

LgDM-1 Storm

LgDM-2 Tank

LgDM-3 Shock

LgDM-4 Engineer

LgDM-5 Sniper

LgDM-6 Defender

LgXDM-7 Assassin

LgXDM-8 Necromancer

Rares should be the Assassin and the Necromancer

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Personally, if there were such things as evolved ships, I think they should just have the same names as their original initial ships did. Evolved ships is just an upgrade in the ship, just an idea.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
In my version of a Lagrange singularity, i was imagining the Lagrange blaster's fire effects be like yellow-orangy long lasting lasers. I was also thinking enemies like them Quadremetrics fire the same as the darkmatter tech do. As my own idea, i personally prefer the Quads to use darkmatter tech like us as their ships appear very advanced and mechanical. Similar to my Lg ships but manufactured in a different way. Just like the new mantis Strikers using ne0n tech but manufactured in the style of a mantis not looking like a tau ceti ship as much.
Heavy artillery said:

Quadremetric Scorpion
But as for the Olagans, i was always thinking of them shooting like mantis blasters suiting them as they appear very organic.

P.S. I know I have mentioned about the hangar design improvements a long time ago, sincere apologies that I have never done art on them as I'm not on PG as much as i used to be since I enjoyed it more before hand....

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
In all honesty, even though i tried to be creative as much as i can with all of my "Darkmatter tech" and others I have created in this topic, I still think the Ancients are more interesting and more advanced looking than my creations. I'm sure to majority of your opinions, the ancients are one of the most interesting race we have seen in pg.
As a fact, we all know the ancients have lived for eons and millenniums longer than us thus, i personally think the ancient race are a higher evolutionary level than us. As their technology are incredibly advanced and deal great amount of damage.
I'm so interested in this that i'm doing my own digital art on how i think the ancient alien race should look like. I want to make sure the characteristics of the aliens make sense by how creatures would look like in millenniums if they rely on technology, if their intelligence evolves then the brain could get larger. (but that doesn't have to be true as the human brain in the last 20,000 years has gotten smaller by a little since it wants to take space more efficiently)
Who knows maybe the ancients have great knowledge on many things we can't comprehend such as the origin of the universe etc.
I think delta created his own ancient alien on Photoshop which was phenominal. :D

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Who are the quadremetrics?

They are robots/cyborgs built with artificial intelligence by the Ancients hundreds of thousands of years ago. Originally they were built as slaves/servants however, their intelligence became so great that they realized why they were built and turned against the ancients and evolved at an uncontrollable speed. Enough that they drove their makers to try and lock them up through a singularity known as lagrange where no one is to touch this place. Only the ancients have the key of access to open the gate. The quadremetrics are still very much alive and still evolving, developing in the present but are trapped. In my tau ceti, at the end when you get good knowledge about the ancients, you steal their key to unlock the stargate that transports you to lagrange where there are free gates you go to in order to fight the quadremetrics. This however was a big mistake as you have released and freed the robotic entities that are corrupt by their great power and that the ancients have vowed never to release. This is what then leads you to the story of lagrange but on the other hand, you get to meet an industry in Lagrange etc called the LgDM who will guide you through the story.
Reasons to why some of the quadremetrics enemies look like the ancients (i.e. a strong unit that looks like a punisher, a boss unit that looks like a giza and one that looks like an osiris) is because as they got locked and sucked in through the wormhole they grabbed and took hands with some of their blueprints. This will mean any dark matter bp will also need to be decrypted by ancient bps in sirius. This will also mean the QMs will drop encrypted bps that will need additional bps. However as you have Lagrange industries, the ships you will get don't need decryption.
The lagrange industries are humans like us who were strandard in lagrange via wormhole (the wormhole however disappeared and blew up meaning no escape, quadremetrics have missed that wormhole as all of them were in their gates and have not caught it by a glance and the worm hole was only there for less than days until it disappeared) and were fighting the quadremetrics all this time and have grabbed some of their technology to make their own ships. They were originally pirates but after becoming strong enough, they have made their own goverenment and orginisation known as lagrange industries. When you meet them, you work together to stop the QMs.

A while back i spoke about the various gates you can find but 80% chance the gate that will spawn will be a QM (quadremetric) gate 20% it could be other gates and on ring 5 the 20% can be only ancient. In Lagrange, because it's so hard i think a squad in Lagrange should be able to reach 10 people not 5.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
The Quadremetric gate
A bit different from the olagon gate but it connects you in a realm between the 3rd and 4th dimension. 3rd dimensional beings could access it but despite that, they couldn't see the 4th dimension but the purpose is for it to be easier to connect the space time in the 4th and 3rd dimension and also make it quicker for enemies to travel through different dimensions from their superior technology to attack enemies while invisible. This shows they are prepared for an enemy to emerge and how their realm is there only for the benefit of them. Through the gate, there you will find many asteroid field like areas in multiple systems but it only starts to change once you reach a certain level you get to the citadel where it gets difficult at the highest level. As like olagons, there a multiple parts of the citadel. First level you can only fly around it (around the surface) and then you can fly inside and then to the centre. Ancients and quadremetrics were said to be myths from a minority of alien species of the galaxy whereas the majority haven't heard of them. But those who did were said to have feared them greatly. At this point you, Lagrange industries are at a much higher level of advancement only you have a chance of standing against the QMs. Inside the centre of the citadel, there is an energy source that provides life and the programming of the QMs and the last mission involves destroying the energy source whilst going through the QMs that will constantly land on you. Destroying the energy source means you will immediately destroy all the QMs and their stargates. This will lead to you and those of the Lagrange industries to be flushed out the realm and back in the solid 3rd dimensional space time. (back to your universe) The galaxy is at peace.. and this is how pirate galaxy ends.

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Really good work in all this fan story :D, i like to see how the community do this designs to give some ideas. Keep doing this :LOL:

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
I like idea also, but i think shock and engineer ship picture should be exchanged (engineer is usual smaller than other ships but design and story are good). For langrage idea as i read long ago the post from 2012 that says idea was made that lagrange would have 5 rings similar to sirius but each ring would have easy, normal and hard difficulty. You need to complete each difficultly missions to be able to proceed to next ( each has it's set of blueprints and missions). Other ideas about stargate and units are good. But i think pirate galaxy shouldn't end at lagrange or tau ceti system, because Tau ceti has pirates who stole ancient technology and lagrange is system which has ancient units similar to sirus (but alot stronger than sirius). I think system after lagrange should be researched and have story about occurence of mantis its creator and energy source (which heavy artillery suggested) who we have to defeat to release all planets from mantis.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Rajaa said:
I like idea also, but i think shock and engineer ship picture should be exchanged (engineer is usual smaller than other ships but design and story are good). For langrage idea as i read long ago the post from 2012 that says idea was made that lagrange would have 5 rings similar to sirius but each ring would have easy, normal and hard difficulty. You need to complete each difficultly missions to be able to proceed to next ( each has it's set of blueprints and missions). Other ideas about stargate and units are good. But i think pirate galaxy shouldn't end at lagrange or tau ceti system, because Tau ceti has pirates who stole ancient technology and lagrange is system which has ancient units similar to sirus (but alot stronger than sirius). I think system after lagrange should be researched and have story about occurence of mantis its creator and energy source (which heavy artillery suggested) who we have to defeat to release all planets from mantis.
I'm going to be honest, in terms of the idea of the ships, the sizes etc weren't into scale thus they look unusual. Thanks for you own opinions by the way. I know I was going to try and make my own art of how ancients should look, i was even thinking of showing you the QMs/ QM stargate appearance but I was going through a stressful year in terms of the work etc but in the summer, I have planned to do all of that and present it. You are right about that last point, I actually forgot about that. I'm not going to lie lol when i made this before tau ceti part 1 came out, i thought the mantis were pretty much well defeated but if I could fill that gap, here's an idea, remember when I spoke about the different stargates that spawn in the ring, in the mantis stargate, you do missions as like the QM stargate but specifically aimed at the mantis, perhaps that could uncover the backstories of the mantis. I did deliberately try and make Lagrange not too like sirius and make it more complex.

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Yeah, that would be really appreciated to make some story about lagrange, we can know basics of making some missions easy difficulty as for example getting bombs, gathering materials, observing enemy. For medium and hard difficulty there usually are action missions and assassination missions. But still the fact is that we haven't seen Tau Ceti story yet, we may come up with very good ideas after we get to know more about mantis and pirates in next parts. Therefore, current ideas about other dimensions and stargates leading to them is very exciting to think of because we never know what disaster awaits us at next systems. Also in my opinion, after tau ceti, for lagrange i'd put designs of planets like hive or even like axiom to look like chaos (to have more vulcanos that errupt or tornados sometimes on planet that can damage us as well) . I want to be afraid of something aside of mantis, because planets don't need to be so stable to let us move freely and just podding doesn't look so awful :)
*Sorry if i went a little out of story but natural disasters would contribute designs and more fun on future planets ^^

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Rajaa said:
Yeah, that would be really appreciated to make some story about lagrange, we can know basics of making some missions easy difficulty as for example getting bombs, gathering materials, observing enemy. For medium and hard difficulty there usually are action missions and assassination missions. But still the fact is that we haven't seen Tau Ceti story yet, we may come up with very good ideas after we get to know more about mantis and pirates in next parts. Therefore, current ideas about other dimensions and stargates leading to them is very exciting to think of because we never know what disaster awaits us at next systems. Also in my opinion, after tau ceti, for lagrange i'd put designs of planets like hive or even like axiom to look like chaos (to have more vulcanos that errupt or tornados sometimes on planet that can damage us as well) . I want to be afraid of something aside of mantis, because planets don't need to be so stable to let us move freely and just podding doesn't look so awful :)
*Sorry if i went a little out of story but natural disasters would contribute designs and more fun on future planets ^^
i Was thinking of planets that have natural disasters such as Jupiter, Uranus or Neptune if accessible

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Heavy artillery said:
Rajaa said:
i Was thinking of planets that have natural disasters such as Jupiter, Uranus or Neptune if accessible
Yeah, many types of disasters can be made such as gas, falling asteroids, lava, massive water, heat (i forgot descriptions of those 3 sol planets) . I like your designs and special skills you made for some ships/enemies. Those black cube stargates are attracting me most, we would need to find some incredible materials to make something to travel in-out them. If you would make something like jumpship but in purpose of travelling inside black cube gates , i'd like to see that.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Capture2.PNG
Capture.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Quadremetric spectre
Tech:
1-Access to the 4th dimension thus it cannot be detected from less fortunate Lagrange ships
2-Doomsday strike
3-Multiple blasters
4-Sniper blaster
This is a special type of quadremetric enemy one will encounter. There is only 2 of these per map however, they travel all around the map as like a custodion commander would in antares. The only way to push it out the way is to have one member of the squad at a class where they can travel to the 4th dimension only to take it out.
There strength of it will be that of a strong unit.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Just out of curiosity, which type would suit primary Lagrange enemies better Olagans or QMs? Me personally I like QMs better.

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Heavy artillery said:
Just out of curiosity, which type would suit primary Lagrange enemies better Olagans or QMs? Me personally I like QMs better.
QMs do look more cool and stronger, if its strength was one of SU unit (meant on armor), it'd be stronger because it has very strong items equipped + only 2 on planet makes it very rare.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Capture2.jpg Just some size proportions of random QM ships to see if it's fair if in scale.

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Heavy artillery said:
Just some size proportions of random QM ships to see if it's fair if in scale.
Wow those on right look amazing, i like scorpion type one with laser above it.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Rajaa said:
Heavy artillery said:
Just some size proportions of random QM ships to see if it's fair if in scale.
Wow those on right look amazing, i like scorpion type one with laser above it.
Lol thanks, think I made the strong unit a little bit too big though :LOL:

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
lagrange blasters.png Just made some blaster shots for some Lagrange tech although i'm not 100% sure which ships it would suit QMs or Lagrange ships