Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Serebus
Rank
Yep, november 2009 and still around

passenger8

Reaction score
-i´m still working on my pilots on all eight servers, yes;)

Tyrannus

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Sol-
Rank
I wouldn't say I still actively play the game, but I still lurk around. Join date below. :cool:

selkath

Reaction score
I'm still around, usually just working alone or with my clan.

WRAITH1

Reaction score
"Which old Vets still play this then?"
didnt even know elderly animal doctors played this game.

eggyboffer

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
EggyBoffer
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
I'm still here 09 player

yoda954

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
yoda954
2010 - come on every month or so just to feel nostalgic.

- yoda954 (Solaria)

nachoninja

Reaction score
I still get on from time to time, to see if anything new or even if I can get on the game. I used to be very active but when they had the big update for Tau Ceti it screwed something up and now I am lucky if I can even log into the game. When I do its such bad lag that there is nothing I can do anymore. If they ever fix whatever they did to let people in foreign countries play again, mainly China where I currently live. I will not play, but i pop into teamspeaks from time to time and check the forums now and again.

Regards,

Nachoninja

spocklet

Reaction score
Started playing 2010 or so, joined the forums about the same time. Don't play so much anymore, mainly cos my big pilot is on the Gamigo servers not Splitscreen, and I can't seem to access it anymore. Could build up a new pilot here, but considering all the hassles I had the first time, not sure I want to go through all that again. Would still recommend the game, though !!

eggyboffer

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
EggyBoffer
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
spocklet said:
Started playing 2010 or so, joined the forums about the same time. Don't play so much anymore, mainly cos my big pilot is on the Gamigo servers not Splitscreen, and I can't seem to access it anymore. Could build up a new pilot here, but considering all the hassles I had the first time, not sure I want to go through all that again. Would still recommend the game, though !!
They had a hacking problem and all accounts were suspended and you have to change the password. If you can remember the email - and still access it - then you can reset your password, if not send a support ticket into gamigo and they will get your details back. I had the same problem - my account was on gamigo and i couldnt remember the email - so ive had it changed over. Just make sure you can remember:
In game name

Hope this helps ya :)

spocklet

Reaction score
eggyboffer said:
spocklet said:
They had a hacking problem and all accounts were suspended and you have to change the password. If you can remember the email - and still access it - then you can reset your password, if not send a support ticket into gamigo and they will get your details back. I had the same problem - my account was on gamigo and i couldnt remember the email - so ive had it changed over. Just make sure you can remember:
In game name

Thank you, appreciate that. I'll send Gamigo a ticket at some point, and keep my fingers crossed. My in-game name and password are the same I've always used, so it shouldn't be that difficult !! :mrorange:

eggyboffer

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
EggyBoffer
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
spocklet said:
eggyboffer said:
spocklet said:
In game name

Thank you, appreciate that. I'll send Gamigo a ticket at some point, and keep my fingers crossed. My in-game name and password are the same I've always used, so it shouldn't be that difficult !! :mrorange:
Hope you get it sorted and if you have any other issues gimme a shout

defacto

Reaction score
I don't think I play this anymore so I guess that I do not count...

XxVendettaxX

Reaction score
Heyooo! 11/11/2010 and still going strong after I lost my old account to a bug.

godman

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
godman
Rank
november 09 here, but nearly never play, pop in sometimes to check if something new has happend

paljr

Reaction score
2010 and here but don't think for long game to inconsistent