What's new

Which old Vets still play this then?

ZeribreX

Reaction score
Meh, was playing for abit but slowly losing interest again.

Tyrannus

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Sol-
Rank
Same, my interest in this game seems to be diminishing day by day. :(

Hooligan

Reaction score
Solaria Hooligan been play since 09 -10 maybe i dont remember when i started playing, oh i guess it says ive only started in 2012 swore i started playing earlier, bah even says im still rank 70 im r85 now

Galm1

Reaction score
I've been thinking about hopping back on here. Started playing a while ago, back when FBA was still young (and alive).

Kinda want to return, but I'll have to think about it some more before I make my final decision. Was an extremely impatient kid, and never kept any old ships, so I only have one. Kinda think grinding for a slightly better one would be a waste honestly :sneaky:

nebulaman

Reaction score
I have come to terms with the fact that I'll always poke my head in periodically to see what's going on, play for a few hours (or days [or weeks]) and then maybe lose interest for a bit. :LOL:

spocklet

Reaction score
Many memories of the 'good old days', and wish I could wave a wand and go back there for a while and enjoy it again. Many players I knew then, and some good friends, have moved on to other things, and maps have been changed, so modern game is naturally different but not as good imho !!

Malevos

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Malevos
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighters
Come on noobs don't give up on PG just yet there's still fun to be had and cookies to throw at people :p *Considers putting Sirius ancient tech on Vega storm and podding everyone*. Btw Zeribrex we've met in real life bet you can't remember who I am though ;). All I'll say is North Herts College and very good friend of Nebulaman's.

spocklet

Reaction score
Won't run at all now, so not only have I lost my big pilot, I've lost the game too - wtf !!

Mered4

Reaction score
HA! I'm back for a few moments.

I never play anymore, due to a number of factors.

This game taught me quite a few things about balance and good, hard gameplay. And, most importantly, POWER CREEP.
PG is rife with it. It's awful and it ruined the game for me - but it really was fun while it lasted. Despite the bugs and repetitive white missions, the story was quite engaging. Doing things solo in level cap systems was always fun and difficult.

But like I said, the power creep just ruined it. Lesson learned, I guess. A nod to the devs is in order for working passionately on this game for so long. :)

Peace, folks. See ya in Planetary Annihilation. :devilish:

Mered4

Reaction score
Heriiwax said:
Heriiwax is still around every now and then.
Since May 31st 2009.
Herii!
Zeriiwax?! Death Hunter.... and Spocklet.

Wtf. You guys are still here! LULZ.

Oh wait. You're the only ones left.

MORE LOLZ

spocklet

Reaction score
Yay Mered4, nice to see you again bro !! :)

Sadly, not only can I not access my big pilot, I cannot log into the game at all anymore. Is there some ban or something that I don't know about ?? I would appreciate an official heads-up about this, thanks !!

And please, gimme access to my big pilot again, please. I don't want to have to go through all that again, even if I could get in to play !!

Oldviking

Reaction score
Well i have been back and forth from game to game but still coming back.. I AM BACK AGAIN!!.. pooor me.

:) I think i am one of the good old players.. Like to think so.

Oldviking
Admiral "still"
Guardians Of Asgaard

nebulaman

Reaction score
Back full-time, and enjoying Sirius! Let's see how long this lasts eh?

ZeribreX

Reaction score
You always pick the wrong times to start playing again, I aint going back haha.

nebulaman

Reaction score
Ah, c'mon...it'll be just like the old days! Except...different.

ZeribreX

Reaction score
Hahaha if only that were the case, too bad you're on Askone still. And by not going by to that game I mean can't go back, changed pass to keyboard spam. :p

spocklet

Reaction score
Would love to go back if I could, but can't log in at all now and no explanation why !!

But what would I be going to ?? Can't access my big pilot anymore, only noob toons, and don't fancy going through all that again !!

And the players, I had lots of good friends back in the day, most of whom have moved onto other things, so would have to start again !!

I had my own clan, which was one of the biggest at that time. I had some power and respect, which took a long time to build up !!

I'll be honest I used to love this game, and played it as much as I could. Shame I can't just go back to them days !!

supernova

Reaction score
started 2010 name's TJ-XR4
me and my group had one of the best clans going in the game
shame we all gave up for a while
i do miss the old days where u get clan vs clan
now all u get is 20 vs 1
and the new ancient tech is to much power pvp ends in seconds
the game is just getting worse and worse
but i can live with that
as usuall im always red have good clan so alot of ppl are yellow hehe
well gl every1 ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ joined 18th april 2010 :p

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
From late 2010 (in Aeria), moved to Askone in 2011, then lost account due to technicals problems on partner, then created alt in Askone, then recovered my other two pilots, then took a break for a year since sept-2012, then back with two more pilots in Aurora and Gaia (5 pilots now) Don't call me mad. Keep fun alive! ^^