Gaia
Main Pilotname
iron black
Rank
Clan
Tropa de Elite Kps
We would like to know if this year we will have Raven-Event - - -

It is enough with a yes or a no, from one of the developers or Gm

Please a whole server is attentive to the answer.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Considering the timeline of the previous RDX Events i assume if an RDX happens it will be around September again.

RDX IV Event (12th-26th of February):
Mission A - RDX-02
Mission B - RDX-07

RDX V Event (12th-29th of September ):
Mission A - RDX-07
Mission B - RDX-08

RDX VI Event (13th of February - 1st of March):
Mission A - RDX-08
Mission B - RDX-09

In theory (No dates confirmed at that point from Splits side)
RDX VII Event ((Eventually) 12th-xxth of September(?))
Mission A - RDX-09
Mission B - RDX-10
RDX Event VII was from Sep 10 - October 4 what only was a thing due of extention of the time due of various bugs/issues in the last week of the RDX VII Event >>>We are extending Raven VII by a full week<<<

So if no difference occurs and SSG not uses the TC4 update as "excuse" RDX VIII (or if you prefer Anln I instead :p ) may happen in ~2 months. The 1st event this year was canceled due of the CQ Rework update according to SSG.

Verdene

Senior Game Master
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Verdene
Rank
Hello Pilot.

Please be patient until further notice will be published. Every event info will be posted on forums. There is no need to ask about any event as all informations will come in the right time :)

Kind regards.

Iron Black

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
iron black
Rank
Clan
Tropa de Elite Kps
Hello Pilot.

Please be patient until further notice will be published. Every event info will be posted on forums. There is no need to ask about any event as all informations will come in the right time :)

Kind regards.
Hello, we just wanted to know if you will put this event this year as they inform us of Tau 4, I do not see what is wrong in saying whether or not you will put an event, also it is not necessary to tell us other types of details only if it will take place this year or the next. Thanks

nemesis1900

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
nemesis1900
Rank
Clan
Hades
I prefer the Tau Ceti Part 4 update to arrive as soon as possible. I would prefer that the event be after the upgrade, so that the new ship you create has the same quality as the last 4, which were amazing. Spending it on a new ship of more than 7M would delay the evolution of the players in Tau Ceti Part 4.

It is preferable that the event is after the update, so they focus 100% on the new event ship and it has the same quality as the last four that were amazing.

I am a fan of having all the ships, in fact I have bought all of them, a new event would benefit me a lot, but I prefer the continuity of the story which is what keeps the flame of the game burning.

Best regards.

Iron Black

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
iron black
Rank
Clan
Tropa de Elite Kps
I prefer the Tau Ceti Part 4 update to arrive as soon as possible. I would prefer that the event be after the upgrade, so that the new ship you create has the same quality as the last 4, which were amazing. Spending it on a new ship of more than 7M would delay the evolution of the players in Tau Ceti Part 4.

It is preferable that the event is after the update, so they focus 100% on the new event ship and it has the same quality as the last four that were amazing.

I am a fan of having all the ships, in fact I have bought all of them, a new event would benefit me a lot, but I prefer the continuity of the story which is what keeps the flame of the game burning.

Best regards.
I support what you say, we only want to know if it will be released this year or the next, we do not ask for any details regarding the ship or date. . . only if it comes out this year !!! Greetings

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Spending it on a new ship of more than 7M would delay the evolution of the players in Tau Ceti Part 4.
I´m pretty sure that it gives enough pilots that have reached the current "endgame" and can spare a few million cryo on a new ship just cus they have it in their bank and it´s collecting dust while they wait for a new update to explore it.

Aside from that when TC4 comes out the same thing like with TC2 and TC3 will happen that the pilots will be busy to get the TC4 stuff in order to help the pilots who are stuck in TC1-3 right now + if the config of the new ship is "not that great" it might lead into the situation that players only go for it for the completion of their list but nothing more.