Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
@Splitscreen Studios
Can we expect a summer sale soon?
Pretty many people expect Paragneiss, Chromian or Slate for that before Christmas at least because they did not have chance to get those. Also, some may be interested in other ships or drones.

Razzorkill

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Razzorkill
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
We like them sales! Maybe this year they could for once add those annoying 2012 and 2014 flag drones so we can finish them for those of us that missed the event those years.
Since they repeat all other events, they least they could do is to offer them at sales:D

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Considering that the Slate currently is the "latest RDX Ship" of the series i currently doubt that it will be on sale for now.

In theory the next RDX Event is around the corner as well with (in theory) the RDX-10 *Whatever" and the Slate should then be the reward of Mission A if i consider the last 3 RDX events and their flow.

RDX IV Event (12th-26th of February):
Mission A - RDX-02
Mission B - RDX-07

RDX V Event (12th-29th of September ):
Mission A - RDX-07
Mission B - RDX-08

RDX VI Event (13th of February - 1st of March):
Mission A - RDX-08
Mission B - RDX-09

In theory (No dates confirmed at that point from Splits side)
RDX VII Event ((Eventually) 12th-xxth of September(?))
Mission A - RDX-09
Mission B - RDX-10

Last edited:

L3giT

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
L3giT
Rank
Considering that the Slate currently is the "latest RDX Ship" of the series i currently doubt that it will be on sale for now.

In theory the next RDX Event is around the corner as well with (in theory) the RDX-10 *Whatever" and the Slate should then be the reward of Mission A if i consider the last 3 RDX events and their flow.

RDX IV Event (12th-26th of February):
Mission A - RDX-02
Mission B - RDX-07

RDX V Event (12th-29th of September ):
Mission A - RDX-07
Mission B - RDX-08

RDX VI Event (13th of February - 1st of March):
Mission A - RDX-08
Mission B - RDX-09

In theory (No dates confirmed at that point from Splits side)
RDX VII Event ((Eventually) 12th-xxth of September(?))
Mission A - RDX-09
Mission B - RDX-10
I was checking the previous RDX dates as well the other day and the next RDX should be around august for the announcement and september for event itself (hopefully) lol

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Vesperion said:
RDX event
One fix. RDX IV event duration was 12 days, which makes it 12 - 24th February (not 26th).

NGSpeed

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Tiger.Mit.Kaliber
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
I think one RDX Event was extended due to a lot of bugs and/or server lags

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
I think one RDX Event was extended due to a lot of bugs and/or server lags
Yes, RDX V was extended by 5 days. It was supposed to have duration of 12 days (12-24th like RDX IV), but due to less activity of players, devs decided to give a gift to players to extend it by 5 days. Server side memory clean was added and some visuals excluded to reduce cache usage of launcher that resolved crashes partially (so we don't need to restart launcher after each mission on Mars). For that I give best praises. 😁

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
This might now drift a bit offtopic here:
Yes, RDX V was extended by 5 days. It was supposed to have duration of 12 days (12-24th like RDX IV), but due to less activity of players, devs decided to give a gift to players to extend it by 5 days.
The quote from Narokath about the extended duration
Dear pilots,

After analyzing event data and reading your feedback about the event, we have decided to extend RavenDynamics Ⅴ by 5 days. The event will now run until the end Sunday. This decision was made because fewer pilots than expected have unlocked the new RDX-08 Chromian Corundum until now.
Normaly i would have thought that this would show Split how much the RDX Event is liked + if i remember it correctly it was the Event where they did "Reward more Signets" but at the same time increased the required Signets as well so that +- no real change was made.

I even did dig out my old post where i made a suggestion about a possible change of the future RDX events due of the boringness of doing the Reactor stuff over and over again along with the Mission A/MissionB Cycling

RDX Event:
The thing is that for me this is a mixed thing considering the time it takes just cus of the artificial lock of doing Reactor over and over again to gain the Signets to unlock Mission A and then doing that over and over again to Unlock Mission B in combination of beeing the same missions again and again since the 1st RDX Event.

Imo the Reactor part should be an optional one just for the sake of the Cortex with some extra Signets as little Bonus. The Main Issue is how the Event could be made more exciting without of the boringness to do it over and over again just to get the BPs for 1 new ship aside from skiping 1 RDX Event entirely to get with the 2nd both ships.

An somewhat interesting Idea might here be to create a line of 5 Missions that give a different part after completing them like Engine, Cockpit, Frame, Wings, and Power Core. and when we completed the line we can build the ship. You can see this as another way to decrypt the new ships and it would require only a couple of missions that still may be challenging (like most event missions) but not let us repeat 1 mission at least 20x over and over again.

In the shop i would leave things like they are just that the parts can be bought for Gold as well at the same price like the current 5 BP Parts (25k) so that we still have the same total gold price of 125k. I´m already so far that i said to myself that with the next RDX Event i simply will skip it throw 125k Gold in the direction of Split and be done with it on day 1 rather then doing this boring Reactor/Mission A/Mission B cycle again.
Anyways long story short and to drift back into topic:
I think that in Summer Sale we may not see all RDX ships for Sale at that point.

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
Santa give you rdx.
On Sale better saw memberships,boosters,rare bps,all drones and alloy.

But anyway i more wait for rdx event with 09 and 10 rdx ship.
Hope this year will b,.it's the only thing worth coming back to the game.