Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Current Planed Updates:
As much as i like that Split is currently working very intensly on TC Part 3 and the CQ Update (that still hasn´t really convinced me yet) i still ask myself if and when we will maybe recieve some QoL Updates as well that eventually can be done next by as well if Split does those part by part cus as always it gives a ton of Ideas on the silver tablet for Split they could use.

RDX Event:
The thing is that for me this is a mixed thing considering the time it takes just cus of the artificial lock of doing Reactor over and over again to gain the Signets to unlock Mission A and then doing that over and over again to Unlock Mission B in combination of beeing the same missions again and again since the 1st RDX Event.

Imo the Reactor part should be an optional one just for the sake of the Cortex with some extra Signets as little Bonus. The Main Issue is how the Event could be made more exciting without of the boringness to do it over and over again just to get the BPs for 1 new ship aside from skiping 1 RDX Event entirely to get with the 2nd both ships.

An somewhat interesting Idea might here be to create a line of 5 Missions that give a different part after completing them like Engine, Cockpit, Frame, Wings, and Power Core. and when we completed the line we can build the ship. You can see this as another way to decrypt the new ships and it would require only a couple of missions that still may be challenging (like most event missions) but not let us repeat 1 mission at least 20x over and over again.

In the shop i would leave things like they are just that the parts can be bought for Gold as well at the same price like the current 5 BP Parts (25k) so that we still have the same total gold price of 125k. I´m already so far that i said to myself that with the next RDX Event i simply will skip it throw 125k Gold in the direction of Split and be done with it on day 1 rather then doing this boring Reactor/Mission A/Mission B cycle again. What i noticed as well is that it looks like this time the participation of the RDX Event is way less then in the previous one where Para and Chrom were in the price pool.

The Slate:
Imo this ship is quite the SQ Leader and has a few advantages next to the armor (as long as no nerf will happen here). What i find interesting however is that the Quantum Leap (QL) seems to be quite hated for some reason what might have to do with the Pre-Update QL mechanic in its range and CD Time. Sadly i have no compare what range the QL had before the Update but with the current QL range and CD this thing can travel insanly fast over a planet so that it balances the missing Protector (that since Venar and New Earth more or less is an must have item) out very well.

1st of all on Venar you can skip a bunch of Traveling just by QLing from the LZ directly to the Harv Field below and with another QL you can be already on the bottom left and have skiped a ton of flight time + Stun/Mine turrets. Another thing is that you can nearly skip an Entire Stun/Mine area if a unit is just behind it and you can QL directly to it and then AB away.

In very perfect constelations you can even skip entire sections of New Earth (like Jerico) if a unit is again in the range to QL directly to it through the wall. Imo (and if no nerf happens) the QL is currenly the best mobility item any ship has to offer + if used correctly you can even escape dangerous situations by simply QL to an unit outside and then again AB away.

It´s always like they say a ship is only as good as the Pilot who controlls it and atm i think that only a ship with Stun ability might be able to counter a Slate but cus i´m no PvPler i can´t say this for sure at this point.

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Vesperion said:
RDX Event:
I like your idea pretty much about 5 lines missions to make for purpose of "Gaining" Ship parts.

I had also said that RDX event can be done in other systems: for example - Mizar to Tau Ceti , but first Mizar discussion: Even if that chain of 5 Missions is made in Sol , Mizar for a start is also cheap to say for parsecs , so having adjusted challenge for Mizar would be nice as well . Missions could be played in Baumar , like we are doing Sol ones on Mars.
Since this is Cross-Galactic event , then it should be displayed to all systems that RDX ships are available , so Mizar-Tau Ceti. But for now , Tau Ceti isn't completed and it cannot be displayed there yet.
In other systems , that would be nice because players would also try to buy better ships for other systems as well and participate in that event (in each system , enemies change for example , some additional come with Higher RDX events).
This would also combine players challenge to learn how to manage survivng in different circumstances and have more fun doing the Cross-Galactic event with different system ships :)

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Rajaa said:
Vesperion said:
RDX Event:
I like your idea pretty much about 5 lines missions to make for purpose of "Gaining" Ship parts.

I had also said that RDX event can be done in other systems: for example - Mizar to Tau Ceti , but first Mizar discussion: Even if that chain of 5 Missions is made in Sol , Mizar for a start is also cheap to say for parsecs , so having adjusted challenge for Mizar would be nice as well . Missions could be played in Baumar , like we are doing Sol ones on Mars.
Since this is Cross-Galactic event , then it should be displayed to all systems that RDX ships are available , so Mizar-Tau Ceti. But for now , Tau Ceti isn't completed and it cannot be displayed there yet.
In other systems , that would be nice because players would also try to buy better ships for other systems as well and participate in that event (in each system , enemies change for example , some additional come with Higher RDX events).
This would also combine players challenge to learn how to manage survivng in different circumstances and have more fun doing the Cross-Galactic event with different system ships :)
Well we could go a step further here and say that the RDX Event itself starts in Vega and ends at Sol so that each System has 1 piece of the Ship (strangely enough Vega - Sol are 5 Systems overall :LOL:). Atm the RDX Events exclude pretty much everyone who doesn´t have access to Sol or do have access there but maybe isn´t that far already to get the Top Tier Tech of Sol (Golds).

Over the way that RDX Starts in Vega and Ends in Sol more players would have access to get at least a few parts from the Ships and then either buy the rest via Gold or as Christmas Special all previous Missions would be available again for everyone so they can finish the last bits of the ships cus they progressed in the story and their tech.