What's new

The Indepentend Leaque - Part 1, Rigel System

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbhuh

Reaction score
This Fanfiction is based on my suggestion about the Rigel System, home to the Sanct-Danians and the Aluminiums.

Pirategalaxylogo.png

And the Attack on Rigel

Chapter 1, Lashida

Altought there was only one Mantis Hive Queen, there was an exeption, Lashida. Mainly all Hive Queens got killed so they could never stop the first Mantis Hive Queen. But Lashida survived. All thanks to an Energy-Source Inventor, Mitoun. In the war against the Methanoids he came up with an Energy-Source to replace Dark Matter, by Dark Energy Collectors, This energy-source gets energy from the Universe, but is also highly explosive and the mantis pilots at that time were bad, very bad. Because of this the Mantis resigned the idea, also because they found an weakpoint of the Methanoid, The Osami Trees. This idea was a lot cheaper and not so dangerous. They destroyed the Osami Trees and the Mantis begun to win. But Mitoun didn't stopped enhancing his Technology, if the Mantis Queen didn't listen, then he had to go to someone else... The Methanoids? No, they got stupid and could betray him. But who else? There was no other race rich or smart enough to use this technology.

But a new hive queen would be born. He could capture her and raise an army of less smart being to stop invaders. But that was dangerous. Maybe he could build an Dark Energy Collector Core and place it in an Ship. There was an race in the Rigel System that had already grow fast, the Aluminiums. So tought of, So done, After he birth of Lashida, he stole her and fled. Fled to the Rigel System. They got welcomed by the Aluminiums and got an own planet, Sanct-Dan. They build an society, they used the less efective, but much cheaper Electromagnetism Techology where now all ships and buildings use energy from. They got richer and founded a Leaque, The Independent Leaque, A leaque of groups from over the galaxy that wanted to be protected against invaders, a little bit like the idea from Mitoun. This was the start of Lashida's Empire. She left to other systems to ask more people to join. Some people of the Society on Sanct-Dan stayed and they called themselfs the Sanct-Danians. They protected the outer the Outer-Rigel system and lived in peace with the Aluminiums that had a far more advanced army that was based on Proxylunos, the Moon of the Capital of the Aluminiums, Termterros.

Chapter 2, Human Empire Raises

Soon the Methanoids were defeated and the Mantis claimed Draconis. But this was not the end, this was the start of an much bigger war, a war that the mantis tought that they could easily win. The Empire of the Humans was growing. In the year 2000 and later they started experiansing with Ion Technology and colonized there moon and another planet called Mars. The Mantis didn't care about them, they were lesser beings and no treath or use to them. But soon the Humans begun an war, The Krygar Caste Imperials or the Valatory Sect, that wanted to rule the Humans with an Iron Fist and they wanted that only a small group of the humans ruled, Against the Democratics, that were based on Venus, that wanted peace and democrasy. After an big war were a lot of new inventions were invented, like interstellar droids that could fly to other starsystems.

One of them was the Mizar System. They found their a Stargate, A device that looked strange, soon after that they also found an Stargate in the asteroid belt, this was a much easier way to travel and the Mizar Colony was born. But there was still war, It ended after 300 years, The Imperials won, but planet Earth was lost. Nuclear war wiped out almost all live. After that war more colonies were born, like the Gemini System, A trading system and home to a great economy. But the Mizar Colony became independent, and they build more colonies like the Antares System. The new emporar wanted those Colonies back, but the Colonies fought back, They conquered the Gemini System and begun also the Vega System. The Vega System was now home to the Colonials. But of fear for the Imperials they closed their stargates, only the Mizar Stargate not, but the Imperials never attacked.

The Colonials begun to form groups, in Antares a mining colony and society came. Also Kalabesh, Aurora and Baumar begun to mine for Cryonite, A valuable mineral. The climate of Baumar begun to change and the planet became a burned out planet, The Baumarians stopped mining after this. On other planets big factories were build, On Technatoria and Molikar big factories build great ships with fusion technology, very advanced. But the Mantis became interested in the humans, they used cryonite. And the humans had it. They attacked the Gemini System and left it in ashes. The Imperials didn't fought back, but singed a contract with the Mantis. The Mantis attacked mizar by the open stargate and so the Mizar System was also lost. Later on Antares and Vega got also attacked, but by smaller forces. They were planning attacks on Vega and Antares. And so a big war begun.

Chapter 3, A Young Pirate

But a small Black Market Company stole information, a young pirate helped them. But they didn't know for who they sold it, Their leader sold it to the Mantis. And lots of the members from the Company, that called themselfs Smugglers, Joined the Colonials for fear of a big mantis attack. Someone of that group was Pbhuh, me. I stopped Vicius and Lord Fam Doom, Vicius had some sort of artifact, and Lord Fam Doom a chip to the Antares System. The Antares System maybe was the solution. They had a lab on Terasa. But also the Antares System got attacked, he found another pilot that also wanted to stop them, Holtrigter. And together we stopped an Evil Juggernaut that was sieging the lab. But there were also Scientists missing. And they were lost on Lustra. An old miner helped us, but the Mantis killed him. We found out what the Unexplanable Phenominal were and got the daughter of the admiral back. Once again we stopped Vicius, We captured him and we stole a chip to the Gemini System and an Artifact. But the Gemini System was long ago destroyed. However, I joined a Pirate Group called the KVF TM NL. Every day they protected a asteroid field in the vega system that gave us more cryonite. We helped some escaped slaves and met a fusion inventor on Commerce Central. We stopped once again a Juggernaut that wanted to destroy villages on Prosperous, but the fusion inventer and his wife were captured, I headed to technatoria where i got the inventor back. I helped him to get his ship ready and we got everyone back. We stopped Lord Fam Doom once again and he dropped a chip to the Mizar System. But there was still one man left, He said that the third artifact was brought to the Mizar System by a man named Dr Copernicus.

We flew to the Mizar System and came on Baumar were I met Baumarian Fighters and met Ethan Copernicus, The son of Dr Copernicus. Dr. Copernicus was killed by Vicius, Ethan wanted to take revenge and flew to Terasa, I stopped him, but Vicius Fled. But we got him back. But first we met Benedict a guy on Molikar, where we searched for Officer Rosebud that was a hostage of Vicius. Benedict was an Imperial, but we didn't know that. We got Vicius back and stole the third artifact. Benedict tried to free them when we wanted to get Vicius to Terasa. We stopped him also and he dropped a chip to the Sol System. The Home System of the Humans but now under Control of the Imperials. We found out about a small group of Rebels and helped them defeating the Imperials and Creating a rift between the Imperials and the Mantis. On The Moon I met Morbod, A strange guy. I also met General Wallace that helped me getting on Earth, But on one of the missions Morbod betrayed us and freed Vicius and fled to the Draconis System. But I defeated the Evil Emperor and stole the Fourth Artifact. After that Lord Fam Doom demanded the Artifact and told the truth about my 3 friends that were on Mantis Hive.

In Draconis I met the Gaz Sisters. In Draconis I found out about Morbod, he was the brother of Mehoth and had to free Vicius or Gazica and many more methanoids would be kiled. We tried to get all methanoids smart again by making Neptune Bliss, with one of the ingredients Osami Trees. We spret it over them and soon we found out about the secret of the Osami Trees. And then we attacked Mantis Hive. We got Tobias and Rosebud back, but Layla was in Vicius Lab. We had to place turrets to weaken the mantis. We got the Fifth Piece that leaded us to Sirius, Home System of the Ancients, A smart race that remains passive, but they lost there secret technology of stargates. If we could make more stargates it could help us expend the universe. But first we had to help the Methanoids in Tau Ceti. The Mantis got more and more aggresive and killed lots of the Methanoids. However back in the other systems the Colonials and the Imperials became friends. They put a bounty on my head so I had to flee. I flew back to Sirius where i discovered the Secret behind Blackholes. If i could only flee....

Chapter 4, Running and Killing

I took my small stealth, my Colonial Jet, to get to Lagrange Singularity. So they wouldn't find me that fast. But I was wrong, just before entering the stargate they closed it. My only hope was to use my ultra rare afterburner and to put on my Draconis Denial Shield on. And whoom... I was gone with the speed of light and laughing because they didn't got me. Not this time. I tried to find another stargate to flee and my attention turned to Sol. A big system where they couldn't find me that fast. I hided on Saturn a place where they wouldn't search for me. But then for some reason they found me, I didn't know how, but they did. I fled again but i wasn't aware of the stickybomb stuck on my ship, i had only a chance if my shield would take all damage, But it was running of, the only way i could get it a few seconds longer was to detonate the bomb now, but that would cost my live. I had no chance. Then i realized something, if i could turn all my power to the shield i could survive. And i jumped to the engine room, i turned all ion power to my zero point shield, knowing that it wouldn't do much but i tried. And just before exploding the bomb the shield was back on. And then the shockwave came, it shocked trough all my ships armor, but i survived another day...

I really had to fly to Lagrange Singularity to get rid of them because they founded me everywhere. And so i did. I came in the gravitation force of the blackhole what changed the time and so i didn't get any older but the time around me changed, it was strange. But I did it, I fled forever, and they couldn't get me anymore. I dicided to visit Ivanova. That was my only hope. Maybe she could help me. When i visited here, I was shocked. She was old and had already grand children. But she wanted to help and said that i should change my name. So i did. I took the name Dooms-Day, the name that only my friends would know. And i joined the army. But with this ship? No, Ivanova gave me her ship the Falcon Fist V. The best piece of technology available at that moment.

The Army had gotten reports of attacks of unknown technology. Gazica was under attack, I had to defend the 5th line of defence, finely we stopped them, but we got shocked by what we saw. The Mantis were back, Impossible we tought, They got all defeated some years ago, but we had to find out what was happening. Somewhere else a chip was dropped with information about a second attack, but there was an Scout heading to Axiom, maybe we could kill him. General Photon, my new leader tought it would be good if i did it because i knew so much about the mantis. And so i did. I took his chip and it said that he came from Rigel and that scouts where send to all systems. So we had to go to all systems and had to find out about an Capital Ship that had sended out these scouts. I started in Antares, but nothing there, Maybe Gemini. And Again nothing. I got angry because it took so much time, well Mizar then. Still nothing. In Sol there were lots of scouts. Too many, lots of them where heading to other systems what made us think that the Capital Ship was somewhere here....

Chapter 5, Sanct-Danian Cruiser

We searched the whole Sol System to find the Capital Ship. After a week we found it, it was orbiting Jupiter close to one of it moons. Maybe we could destroy it, We took all our forces and begun shooting it when the pilot of the Capital Ship said: "How dare you to attack a Sanct-Danian Cruiser. I shall have to let my Travelers attack you". What is a Sanct-Danian? We tought they were mantis. "We have to eliminate those Travelers first and then the Cruiser", said General Photon. Ofcourse I knew that, but some of those noobs of my squad not. I killed a lot of the Travelers and then the Cruiser, when a blueprint dropped out of the Cruiser, A Electromagnetism Repair Droid, I brought it to Commerce Central where I brought it to the Handal Institute, A institute named after the fusion engineer Isaak Handal. They started to look after the technology. But there were more Cruisers, I headed back to the Sol System where we destroyed more of them.

One of them dropped a navigation chip, a navigation chip to the Rigel System. Mhh, Rigel. It was a big star i knew that, maybe we could find out about these attacks. We jumped into the stargate, it brought us to what we would later call the Sanctuary Asteroid Field. General Photon sended lots of droids out to find an place to settle. We found some planets, one of them was Hypton, A planet located far away. He said that Hypton maybe could support our army. But first we had to send lots of equipment for energy generators and food supplies to there. I was tasked with this and protected the Transporters to Hypton. Hypton looked a lot like the moon. It was black and had lot's of craters. But on my journey i saw a strange building what looked like a hangar. I visited it with general Photon. Where we found out that it was an Embessy.

Other droids saw a lot of planets and we started to make discriptions of them.

Deiphosys:
A small planet orbiting Rigel the closest of all the planets, giving it high temperatures.

Termterros:
Termterros is both the homeplanet and capitel of the Aluminium-Skeletons, The center of the planet is the big Palace, the rest of the planet is one city, with lot's of air-highways, these air-highways are filled with spaceships controlled by one of the 50 Billion citizents of Termterros, With these 50 Billion citizens they don't have enough food, they are transported from Adenahal, the Farm-Planet.

* Proxilunos:
Proxilunos is the biggest and the only Moon of Termterros. It is home to the gouvernement and the military making it highly dangerous to enter for the ones that don't belong here. It protects both Proxilunos, Termterros and Adenahal.

Adenahal:
Adenahal is the farm-planet of the Rigel System, It produces enough food for more then 100 Billion People, but these plants are not the same as in the Solar System, it has replaced Carbon with Aluminium, This Aluminium food is good for the Aluminium-Skeletons. But this planet is both the most protected of all, if this one falls, all 50 Billions on Termterros.

Airahals:
Airahals is the only Gas-Giant of the inner-Rigel System and it is unable to land on the planet.

* Rings of Airahals:
Small rings with no means for the I-L.

* Bethous
Bethous is a moon of Airahals. It's has a very cold athmosphere filled with liquid sulfur, making it only possible to land for short-time visits.

Indepentend-Leaque Embessy:
The I-L Embessy is floating close to the Asteroid Field. This is mainly used to communicate with other Embessies and the main I-L Center. It is protected very well, making it almost impossible to strike here.

Sanctuary Asteroid Field:
This Asteroid Field is empty of minerals and the only place to hide for human, its a stargate for the rebellion humans to fight of the Rigel-Citizens.

* Wormhole Stargate
A Stargate not simulair to others, it is hidden and only discovered by Aluminiums. It leads to only one other system, but that system is dangerous.

Indusahal:
Indusahal is both a city-planet as a factory planet, the city is build for the workers of the factory. Here they produce all there ships.

Sanct-Dan
Sanct-Dan is a small planet given to the Mantis Queen Lashida on her journey to create as many allies to build up the Indepentend-Leaque. After she left to another system, some mantis stayed. They call themselfs the Sanct-Danians. They are living in peace with the Aluminium-Skeletons and are the protectors of the Outer-Rigel System.

Theipis
Theipis is a big Gas Giant of the Rigel System. Due the high pressure it's unable to land here, but it was the perfect place for the Sanct-Danians to put an Army-Base if the relations with the Aluminium-Skeletons would ever turn to war.

* SD Army-Base
The SD Army-Base is the main defender ship of the Sanct-Danian, It's based on old Mantis blueprints but with better technology.

* Crython
Crython is the biggest moon of the Rigel System but also the hottest. It's filled with vulcanoes that are powered by the gravitation force from Theipis. This made it perfect for pirates to fight there own battles without interver of the Skeletons or Sanct-danians

Epthos
The last of the three Gasgiants of the Rigel System. It is orbitted by alot of moons, called the rings of Epthos. Only one is orbitting on a bigger distance, Greiphos.

* Rings of Epthos
These rings are filled with minerals that are mined by the two fractions here. The rings of Epthos requires a lot of protection, because the many mines here.

* Greiphos
Greiphos is a moon of Epthos, it has a toxic athmosphere with big plants, making it great for short-time visits...

Hypton
Hypton is the only planet in control of the rebellion fighters from the Human Empire. It's a small planet, filled with craters making the bases almost invisible. This made it a perfect hangar for damaged pilots of the rebellions.

Chapter 6, Sanct-Danians

The Sanct-Danians got lots of attacks from mantis, but they always resisted them by there far more advanced technology and there friends the Aluminiums. But Lashida got angry, She sended replies to the Queen to stop attacks or else they would shoot back. And so the Mantis stopped attacking when they saw that it didn't had effect. But they lost a lot of cryonite. They had to get cryonite, but from where? They saw the unstable human empire, the empire was growing and maybe they could get some cryonite there.

They first attacked Gemini and enslaved or killed almost everyone. But the Humans fought back. Some small groups attacked the Harvesters. And so the Mantis sended Lord Fam Doom to get some order in the Gemini System. The Humans stopped attacking when they saw that Lord Fam Doom was unstoppeble.
The Mantis and The Sanct-Danians became a little better to eachother and some even got friends, The Mantis and the Sanct-Danians closed a Non-Aggresion Pact. But the Humans returned, there where stories about humans stealing cryonite and blueprints. However the Mantis didn't fought back they were planning attacks on Vega and Antares. The Sanct-Danians asked them to stop the invasions or else lots of mantis would die.

And what was predicted happend, The Humans became friends with the Methanoids, The Methanoids regained there smartness and together they destroyed the Mantis Empire. Some fled to the Sanct-Danians and told this cruel story about the humans. In the eyes of the Sanct-Danians, there brothers and sisters got killed in a stupid war. The asked Lashida for a war. But Lashida only sended small troops out there. When they got more information they sended also a bigger ship to there home system. The Sol System. But reports got that it got attacked. And a few weeks later the humans wanted an answer for these attacks and weren't scared to fight back. The I-L saw this as an war and started to attack more systems, however the Sanct-Danians also lost a lot of miners, but how??

Chapter 7, Rise of Dooms-Day

And so I started my journey in Rigel. The easiest planet that we discovered was Rings Of Epthos, it was not a real planet but a ring of asteroids around Epthos, a big gas giant. I landed with a full squad, but it was very dangerous. Their were a lot of Turrets, and so General Photon tought of it to destroy them first. He said it so we did it, but the Sanct-Danians placed even more, and much stronger turrets and a lot more defense, when we would attack it they spawned a attack droid now, and not a nice attack droid, it was very powerfull. We had to find another way to land. But just a day after our attack on the Rings Of Epthos, They attacked Mizar, I had to help. We needed that factory on Molikar, and i had good friends between the baumarian fighters. There were a lot of Sanct-Danian Battleships, Big ships with lots of weapons, and also the ability to place turrets. But when i got back General Photon was on a mission. But after 2 days he still didn't returned, this was bad. We had to get save on the Rings Of Epthos...

And this was our chance, The Grand Child of Isaak Handal, that was the director of the Handal Institute had discovered what that blueprint was and had made own blueprints for a ship. I had to deliver it to Molikar where they coud build those. And so i did, because of that i had done so much they gave me a free MST-EM-A, better known as a storm, the full name was the Mizar Stellar Technology Electromagnatism Alpha. A nice ship with 10 slots of weapons. We didn't had technology yet for the ship so i transferd the weapons from my Falcon Fist to my storm, But now i missed the Perforator, Thermo-Blast, Damage Field and Thermo-Rockets. But that could be on the Rings of Epthos. My ship had also 1 special item, The Stealth Capabilities. I had to use the 11 slot that lasted for 5 minutes and could also be activated in orbit. It was used by the C. C of Cloak. And so i could land save on the Rings of Epthos.

On the Rings of Epthos, I saw again a Cruiser, The same one as on Sol. It was leaded by Travelers that had both strong blasters as a Repair Target, so it was very had to destroy the Cruiser. The only way was to attack the Travelers first. I started attacking them when a Blaster dropped the Electromagenetism Blaster. I took it and flew back to Hypton to instal it. When i was back i saw another one already far away from me, It was near some miners. The Miners transfert their minerals to the Cruiser. So I attacked one of the Miners when a SD Eliminator came down. SD standed for Sanct-Danian. The Eliminator had an Thermo-Blast, Mhh, I attacked it when it dropped a Perforator. Too bad. But this could be a weakpoint...

Chapter 8, Weakpoint

And there I was with my Storm, I already found some blueprints and tought of telling officer Fire. He was now in command now General Photon was missing. Fire was a hard man, He lost his father in the war with the Mantis. He didn't care about a death of a man. I started searching some blueprints, I guessed that Cruisers dropped Repair Droid, but I was to scared to attack them. They were always protected by Travelers. Then I saw a Sanct-Danian unit that i never saw before, It was a Parasite. Funny, that reminded me to the Mantis Parasites. What the ...?? A Sticky Bomb? I have to kill him. I almost pressed my Rocket, when Officer fire called me.

Officer Fire had a task for me, He tought he could get the general back. But still I wanted to kill that Parasite. How dare that stupid Sanct-Danian Scum to bomb me. I will get them back... Some Day. But first this mission. He gave me a squad of noobs, this is gonna be fun... Shooting Cruisers with some noobs, but they probebly tought the same of me. Well atleast I was the Squad Leader so I could say what we would do. We waited for the Cruiser to get the Cryonite from the Miner Turrets, Some noobs started to attack the Miners, Stupid ofcourse. Just when they attacked Sanct-Danian Eliminators came down, They used there Thermo-Blasts on those noobs, Now I had to help them.

Someone with a Camouflaged Armor used his shield, what a noob, didn't he know that they used Perforator? Ok, 2 Down 5 to go, And those noobs were running for there lives. Can't that Officer Fire give me a real squad? Well the eliminators were down, It costed us a lot of time and ofcourse the cruiser was gone. We started searching, when I saw a Parasite. I Started using all my weapons on him, Blaster, Blammm!!. Rockets, iiiieewwwww, BOEM! That should stopped him, Just when the smoke was gone, I saw him, He had used his repair droid that basterd. And I used again my whole arsenal of weapons on him. Finely. My Enhanced EM Thermo-Blast that i got from another Eliminator killed him. Nice a EM Power Repair Droid, thats why he survived so good. Mhh, I could use this one. I headed back to Hypton, the hangar of us. I landed on the surface and flew to Hangar 5. I installed the Repair Droid. I jumped back to Rings of Epthos and I saw a Cruiser, I teamed up with my noobies again and started killing the Cruiser, It was protected by Travelers, so I started killing them.

It was fun killing those Travelers, Why? Because they dropped a blaster, a freaking EM Power Blaster. The Cruiser was killed easily, I took the cryonite and another job was done. But just when we did the other job, Rave got a new job for us, He wanted to hack into an Sanct-Danian Eliminator and attack Aluminiums on an asteroid in the north-west of the map. Fire tought it should create a rift between them. A reaction followed, Aluminiums attacked him, A Sanct-Danian saw that and the Sanct-Danian helped him, Together they attacked the Aluminium, And The Aluminiums attacked us. And so a small war started.

And for some reason it worked, The Aluminiums left. But sometimes we saw some of them in orbit. But now a Aluminium Scout was coming. Again I got teamed up with those noobs, But they got stronger. One had a Cloaked Engineer, That should keep us alive. Another had an Sniper, A sniper lol, that ship was noob, atleast that was what i tought, It had some smart weapons, but his power wasn't good enough. Well, Atleast the Mission wasn't to hard. We started shooting the the Scout, It used his repair droid and shot back, damm, the tank was gone. I used my Thermo-Blast on him. It damaged him a lot, and the Sniper used his sniper blaster, unbelieveble, it just got an critical hit. The scout was gone. And it dropped an chip. A chip to the shield of Sanct-Dan. If we could use this, we could infiltrate in there and cause some serious damage...

Chapter 9, Critical Situation

Officer Fire was heading for Sanct-Dan, to check out if the chip worked. I tought not because it was from an Aluminium, Not from a Sanct-Danian. But he didn't wanted to listen, so i escorted him. I warned him that he had to keep his afterburner ready. We came closer and asked groundcontrol for landing, we used the chip and we could land, strangely. We landed, but then a army of Sanct-Danians attacked. The Shield was closing again and we had to hurry to flee. We used our afterburner, but my engine got deactivated for some reason. He left me. I run into the engine chamber, but i didn't had any knowledge of the Electro-Magnetism Technology. However, I got my Colonial Jet just below for Critical Situations, but if i left my ship behind i probebly wouldn't survive.

Atleast Fire got back, He started shooting control panels so the shield wouldn't get closed, but there was still an army behind me. I replaced the EM-Core by the Ion-Core and I used Fire's Energy to get my engine started again. I only had a few seconds left and the Ion-Core wasn't strong enough, 1 Afterburner used almost more then a year supply. But we returned. When back The Admiral, that was too scared to fight by himself, wanted to praise him for his job and me too for my engine knowledge. I tought the Admiral was just some scared guy that only wanted to get others killed. But when got there, I reconized her, It was an old friend. A very good friend. I saved her live a few times, would she remember me? Her name was Admiral Hornblower, But I knew her as Layla. Layla Hornblower. She followed her father that died in the last war. However, She wanted to praise me for my good work in the Rigel System, I refused to get promoted, I rather be a feared pirate then a hated officer.

Some weeks later, they had the idea to hollow out the old mines from the Aluminiums on the Rings of Epthos. It could be our second hangar. Layla still wanted to praise me and wanna know what they did? They gave me my own hangar. Hangar 2. But it still needed some work, I had to steal an EM Energy Core to power the Base. I also had to get an replica of the Moon Laser of the Imperials. Maybe the grand son of Isaak could help me, I visited CC. Wow it was really changed. It was now home to billions of people. All new generations, that only knew the war from the mantis by stories of their parents or there grand parents. Mhh, They also wanted an Miner. I could probebly get one on Mars, But i wasn't sure if it was a smart idea. A Miner would get attention of the Sanct-Danians. Something that i really didn't want to get happen.

Chapter 10, Colonization

The Plan was to make the base even bigger, Some engineers and other pilots wanted to live on that asteroid, A stupid idea, because it would only make everything more dangerous. And ofcourse those new colonists wanted a much better miner, I had to find a blueprint from wreckages of Aluminium miners. I was searching the surface when i got attack by a Defence Commander, It spawned a Paralyze Commander, The Defence Commander also dropped a repair turret, They stayed under it will attacking me, I got damaged and almost died when my friends joined, They started to destroy the turret and the Defence Commander, Now i was back and the stun charge was over i started to destroy the Paralyze Commander. This Time i survived, thanks to my friends. But this was only the start, A army of Aluminiums wanted to take over the Rings Of Epthos.

I started helping those Sanct-Danians, One by One the aluminiums got stopped, but when heading back i saw a Sanct-Danian got attacked, I helped him and he was thankfull. His name was Nistral, He was an normal pilot of an SD Aimer, A powerfull distance weapon, but also good for closer combat. He had an special version. It was an SD X-Aimer, One with an Repair Droid and a Attack Charge. There were only a few, 10 or something made of these. And they were a lot stronger then other Aimers, but Nistral had something to tell...

Chapter 11, Nistrals Story

The Indepentend Leaque didn't wanted to be friends with the Mantis, I tought the same way. But the commanders of Sanct-Dan tought that it would be better. I didn't agree, I hated those mantis. They killed my father. How dare those mantis kill my father. I swore that I would take revenge, but with that new Non-Aggression Pact, It would be against the law. Together with a good friend of mine we searched that basterd, but it was too late. The humans killed him. Altought I couldn't take revenge, I was happy that the humans killed him. However, Deografus tought an other way. He was also a friend of my father and my godfather. But later on we came in a fight. We grow apart, I joined the army and thanks to my father and Deografus, i got one of the best ships. My beloved X-Aimer, a great piece of technology. Deografus became a leader of the transportations. Every day he had to see wich starcruiser came in and with what cargo. A Starcruiser was always protected by X-Aimers, One day it was my turn. Our ship was good, but then we got attacked, It was an Aluminium. AN ALUMINIUM. The Emporar of the Aluminiums had to say that it was an reaction of the attack on their miners. We quickly changed our entering chips so if an aluminium wanted to come in he would die.

However, Deografus told me one day that it was not an Aluminium that entered, but two humans, they quickly escaped. The Aluminiums lost an Scout on the rings of epthos, we tought quickly that those two humans did this. However the Aluminiums started to attack the rings of epthos. If it wasn't for that human i would probebly have died. What was his name again? Dooms-Day i guess... However he wanted to help me. I said that I had to protect a Starcruiser to Sanct-Dan, Dooms-Day could get into the cargo hold and travel with me to Sanct-Dan. Deografus maybe also wanted to help. I told Deografus that Dooms-Day helped me, but Deografus was scared. Ofcourse he was scared, Dooms-Day could be very dangerous. But he wanted to help. He gave Dooms-Day a chip to the shield and said that only he may use it not those other humans that we couldn't trust. Dooms-Day asked if also his General could have one, Deografus was scared but he gave it.

Days later some places got attacked, Deografus tought ofcourse that Dooms-Day did this. But Dooms-Day didn't do anything. He was with me on Rings Of Epthos. Deografus asked for an explanation. And Dooms-Day said that maybe his general did this. Deografus asked why? And Dooms-Day answerd that their other general was captured. Deografus became angry and we had no other choise then to capture him and bring him to the Rings Of Epthos. I was against it, but I was too scared for those humans...

Chapter 12, A black day

I was thankful to Nistral and Deografus, they helped me get on Sanct-Dan, but it was a lot harder then on the Rings of Epthos. However, I tought that it would be good if General Fire also had a chip to the shield. Ofcourse i didn't expected him to attack Sanct-Dan and kill so many people. Deografus blamed me, but Nistral helped me, Deografus was suspicious, but wanted to give me another chance. But General Fire didn't stop attacking, he destroyed places on the planet. this was bad. Very bad. Days later Deografus wanted to kill me. He said that i betrayed him. Ofcourse i didn't do that. The only way we could do something is by capturing him. I brought him to our base on the Rings of Epthos.

However, Nistral didn't hated me, he said that it wasn't my fault. He got his own ship and together we begun to search blueprints on Sanct-Dan. Soon some blueprints dropped, an EM Dual Collector and from an Eliminator an EM Enhanced Dual Thermo-Blast. When i returned to my own hangar on the Rings of Epthos, Deografus was moved to Terasa. I had no problems with that. But what i didn't expected was Sanct-Dan would know we attacked. For some reason they did, and they begun an attack wave. They attacked Mars. Ofcourse i had to help. But our ships were not strong enough. Maybe the laser on the moon. But that one was disabled long ago. I had to activate it again. I flew to the moon, but when arrived many sanct-danians were invading.I had to stop them. One by One they were down. It took a lot of time, but finely i could pass. I flew to the laser and activated it again. It begun to shoot down the enemies. But the Mothership fled. I couldn't follow it because there were to many left here. Atleast new forces were coming from the stargate. This was my chance to follow the Mothership. But were was it?

Later on i heard that Deografus was freed. Not good. He know the position of our base. I flew straight to Rigel where i saw a big army coming. I had to evacuate the area. Some died. But enough survived. Later on i questioned myself how the Sanct-Danians knew about the prison on Terasa. And so did General Fire. But he tought differant, He blamed Nistral. Soon he would be stand for the court and he would probebly loose. This was bad. Very bad. What could i do? I had no idea. I couldn't help nistral anymore...

Chapter 13, Indusahal

I had big problems, I had to save both Nistral and I had to stop the Aluminiums and the Sanct-Danians. But what did I have to do? I had no idea. Until I saw something. A craft of ships, they looked very new. New Ships? That meant that they were build somewhere.. Somewhere new ships were build, If i could stop that. That could make it 10 times easier. Every week a Carrier flew from Indusahal to Sanct-Dan. That meant that the ships were build on Indusahal, and that the Carriers carried a chip. I had to steal that one and then i could stop them. But I could use some better blueprints, Like better Rockets, and maybe better Thermo-Rockets. My ship looked now like this:

1, EM Twin Power Blaster
2, EM Dual Collector
3, EM Enhanced Twin Rockets
4, EM Enhanced Twin Thermo-Rockets
5, EM Dual Power Repair Droid
6, EM Enhanced Dual Afterburner
7, EM Dual Power Aim Computer
8, EM Dual Perforator
9, EM Enhanced Dual Thermo-Blast
10, EM Dual Power Damage Field

The Collector i could get from the best mining turrets on Sanct-Dan. Rockets from SD Damage Turrets, but they used annoying aim scramblers. Thermo-Rockets I got from SD Destroyers. Perforators from Eliminators. Afterburners from SD Assasins. And Thermo-Blast also from Eliminators. Well, I could better start. And so i did. I assembled a squad with everyone that also could use some better tech. And so we found some blueprints, It costed like 2 days to find everything. But we got it and we were ready to fight the Carrier.

We found out that every week on saturday 16H a fleet of new ships would come. And I had also the idea to free Nistral. A few days ago some pilots died. Not many were left, just 4 of us. Not enough for a squad. But if Nistral would help us... I managed to get Layla that far that she would let Nistral proove himself to us humans. And so our squad was on the way to attack. It was a great squad. 2 Snipers, A defender and 2 Storms. I only questioned if a Defender would work in space as mines and turrets only work on flat land. But we were ready, ready for a battle. And so we started, but it were aluminiums, they had advanced technology. It took a lot of time, and only half the ships were destroyed. After 1H of shooting we managed to capture the ship and take 5 sentinels one for all of us. We delivered the ships and loaded the Carrier with our ships, when we would land we would take the guards down and make that our landingzone...

Chapter 14, A lonely warning

There was something. Something Unknown to us. We know what a Stargate was, but this was a much stranger device. It look like one, But it wasn't a stargate. But what was it then? We launched a probe into the the gate. And it dissapeard. A few weeks later we pinpointed the location, so it was a stargate. But we never saw it before. Later we found out it was a Wormhole Stargate, A W-Gate. It had only one location but was differant, Not build by the other builders. We made a ship that had to find out what it was. But when arrived, There was an warning in the air, by a strange looking creature. It said: "Do not pass this system, we shall fight back and protect this system against everyone that doesn't belong here".

We decided to leave it alone, It was not ours and we were not welcome. We left it. But our attention turned to another thing. A Queen asked our help. She was called Lashida. She was a Hive Queen of the mantis race. And she was saved by another guy called Mitoun. He was an Inventor and wanted to learn about our technology. He had far more advanced technology but it was very expensive. We decided to give Danes to them. Later they called it Sanctuary Danes, after that Sanct-Dan. Sanct-Dan begun an society. And it grew. When Lashida was older she left to other systems to ask them to join the Independent Leaque. We build the I-L Embessy.The place where we communicated with the others. But now the Humans came and they changed everything.

They attacked the Sanct-Danians, and hacked into one of their ships. One of their ships attacked one of us, and we fought back. But that was the begin of a war. We sended a Scout out there, but it got attacked. This was bad very bad. Later on we also heard of attacks on Sanct-Dan. We decided to help them. And we tried to find the human base when Indusahal got attacked. This was bad. Very bad...

Chapter 15, Destruction of Factories 1

As I told before, The Idea was to load the Carrier with our ships, and when we would land we would take the guards down and make that our Landing Zone. However, It was changed a little. The General didn't know how to fly the ship. but Nistral did. However the General didn't trusted him, and Nistral didn't want to say how the ship needed to be flown. We had to hurry. We had to land fast or the Alum's, the shorter name for the Aluminiums, would find out about our hijack, that would be very bad. We really had to hurry now. General Fire had to let Nistral steer, or Nistral should tell Fire how to fly it. Finely, Nistral told the General how he had to fly it. The General was still suspicious, but i was Nistral Thankfull. And there we were, 5 Alum Sentinels and a Cruiser, Ready to ambush them. But it was differant. They were waiting for us. We docked the Sentinels into the Cruiser and took our own ship and we used the remaining power to flee. We boosted ourslefs out of the area. I took the General with me and we were gone.

We flew over the surface with high speed, and we found possible weakpoints, but we couldn't check it, not now. We had to find an chip, Our cruiser had one, but their were to many Alum's. A lot of them followed us. That could help us. With our speed combined with our Afterburner we could fly back without them seeing us. And so we did, we reached the area but there were lot's of Turrets, we started destroying them. But this could take too much time. I docked into the ship, I let the General walk to the cockpit and we destroyed the turrets. We had to hurry, but there was just not enough power to fly the carrier. I managed to bypass the energy from the remaining sentinels to the ship. It had just enough power to get into orbit but further not. But atleast we were in orbit. But behind us we heard sniper shots. They followed us. I docked my ship once again into the cruiser, I bypassed my own electromagnetism core with the ship and we had enough power to get out of orbit. When arrived on Hypton we demolished the Carrier, searched for the chip and had finely acces to Indusahal. We build it up again, installed new weapons and a better energy core. There were also 3 Sentinels left. We installed advanced distance-steering equipment on those ships. And filled them with Probes that could scan for weakpoints. But someone had to deliver the Sentinels to there. That would be me. I took the carrier, and landed on the surface. I had luck they didn't attack me. The Sentinels were launched. And ready to scan the area's.

I orbitted again and flew to Hypton, There were some Geeks flying the ships to the area where we tought that could be weakpoints. But we found something bad, something very bad. A lot of Middle-Long Range Cannons, Pointed in Lower Orbit, To destroy everyone that was not welcome. Ofcourse the General had an idea to destroy them. We would once again load the Carrier with our ships and then we would destroy those turrets. A dangerous idea. But we had to do something. And so said, so done. We landed on the surface. Ready to destroy some turrets, only then we could orbit safely again...

Chapter 16, Destruction of Factories 2

One of the geeks was named "Shark", His nickname. He became my friend and told me the exact location of the turrets, I was the squad leader so I needed it. We flew to the first turret, We cleared the Area when we same something strange, A small factory, It produced units. We had to stop it, otherwise it would take too much of our time. We shot it when 5 attack droids came down, that was bad. Very bad. I still targetted the factory, that one had to get down first. Another wave came down, 2 this time. I had to hurry...

Wow, It dangerous electro-magnetism cores were exploded, that almost destroyed all ships. But not our ships, 5 ships. Almost critical damage, but we survived. I reported to shark that we were heavely damaged. He would send a repair drone to us. A repair drone was a robot that could heal or materialize destroyed vesels, ofcourse for some money. We turned our attention to the turret, we destroyed it easily and we flew to the next one. And there was once again a factory. I told the sniper to shoot the last damage with his sniper blaster, I took the droids. We got out of distance to not get hit by the explosion. When i saw like 10 Minelayers close to eachother, That was bad. I asked Shark to take control of the snipers droid to let them get exploded. After that, the sniper would take another way, to get to the other side. Then he sniper blasted the minelayers one by one, and let them flee to me. I would kill them. And so we killed them, some mines still hitted us so i used my repair droid. One of the minelayers dropped a blueprint, i waited for our defender to take it when some new unit came close to us, he took the blueprint and the cryonite and flew away.

I was confused, I never saw that before. I started shooting him when he used his protector and afterburner. Mhh, Strange. He fled, Not what you saw a lot. I followed him, when i crossed high rank Sentinels. They started attacking me, I shot back, but they used their repair droid. Once again i fired my whole arsenal on these aluminiums. They wouldn't win, Not from me. The Thermo-Blast and Thermo-Rockets damaged them a lot. One of them dropped a blueprint, A blaster blueprint, A EM Tempest Blaster. I informed Shark that i was coming back and that he should keep a place free for me...

Chapter 17, Communication Tower

Today everything was going wrong. As I told I just picked up the blaster blueprint and wanted to return back home. But then I got attacked by an aluminium fighter. A Aluminium with a blaster, shield and speed actuator. Not really scary and easy to destroy with an Perforator. But then it happend. I put on my perforator, Slayed the Aluminium. When I wanted to orbit more came on to me. 3 this time, my perforator was still on so it was easy to kill them, but it was differant this time. My Perforator failed. Impossible. But I didn't suspected anything.

I started killing another one when my sensors sensed a big ship. It was named a Tug, an Aluminium Tug. It was a big ship used to move Turrets and Buildings. He did that with EM Lines that were very strong. The Tug had massive engines to move even the biggest turrets or buildings. It was too late when I discovered what he was pulling and to where. It was an Disturber, It disturberd almost all my weapons. Only my blasters, both my rockets and my repair droid was working. Not good. I sended a signal to Shark that I would come a little later home.

I couldn't flee thanks to that Disturber, I was already flying away from them, but the Disturber had a major big range. A range that I couldn't flee from very easily. But that was only half the problem. It was very strange. Why would a tug fly to me? Why woud it carry a Disturber? That was bad. Just when discovering that something was very wrong. It was too late. Ships and fleets were coming. Coming to capture me. Probebly because of the things I had done to the Aluminiums. I tried to reconnect contact with Shark, but I had no signal. A huge Prisoners Escort was coming to get me. I tried my last trick to flee, but without an afterburner working it was hard. I used my Lightray-Explosion, but it had no effect. It was an end to the domination of Dooms-Day.

An Aluminium Disabler stunned me, Pilots were coming on board to arrest me. They took me on board of the Prisoner Escort that brought me to the Sanct-Danian Army Base, A military hide-out orbitting Theipis. It looked a lot like Mantis Hive. In the time that I was gone I hoped that Shark already suspected that there was something going on. But if not, I had a big problem.I was brought into the Prison Complex and tought that I was here before. When there, they trow me into a big and dark cell. When I came in there, I saw someone. It was dark, But I could easily tell that it was an old friend, General Photon. He was asleep. I decided to let him sleep. But I saw that he was ill. We had to get out of there, To save Photon.

I knew Mantis Hive had an Communication Tower close to here. If The SD Army Base was exactly the same then I knew the way. And fight back to the Sanct-Danians and the Aluminiums. If I could only get to there and send an Emergengy Broadcast to Hypton. Then maybe they could free us. General Photon woke up. He looked at me and tought he was hallucinating. I told him what happend. That our army managed to get on Indusahal. That we stopped some Sanct-Danians and more of that. He asked how i got here. And I told I got captured on Indusahal. I told him how I wanted to alert the others. But I didn't know a way out of here. He asked how I knew the map of mantis hive. I told him who I was, what happend and how I got here. He was shocked. He looked at me as I was crazy. But he knew I was right. That was the only way it would make sence.

He gave me an Ion Blaster, He said he couldn't use it because he was too ill. I shot it at the Ventilation Rooster. I climbed into it and promised Photon that I would come back. I run to the Communication Tower, Shot down all guards and tried to get contact with Hypton. What was that? I heard something. But I had to warn Hypton. They had to get me out of this Prison. I got contact with Shark. He looked at me and asked what the hell I was doing on the SD Army Base. I told him what happened. And he said he would try to rescue me and photon. But he couldn't promise anything...

Chapter 18, Nistral Writes 1

I was busy on the Rings of Epthos, to graind a bit money. I didn't had much. So I was busy killing miners, and when a cruiser would pass, I killed that one. It made some money. But not much. But then from out the sudden. An emergency broadcast from Shark. Shark had received an Emergency Call from Dooms-Day. He got trapped on the SD Army Base. Terrible news. We did not managed to get acces to the defense barriers from the SD Army Base. I was an Sanct-Danian. But the SD Army Base was secret for me. I heard stories about it, being it the last line of defense would an enemy ever defeat us. Look at me now. Now I was the enemy. I hoped that my godfather, Deografus, wouldn't hate me anymore. But I also knew that I wouldn't get far into Sanct-Dan in this ship. But that was care for later. First we had to get Dooms-Day back.

We needed better technology. We needed Indusahals technology. Not worse Sanct-Danian technology. I had only a MST-EM-E Shadow Sniper, and not with the best technology. Only the Range Computer was the highest from Sanct-Dan. But if we wanted to find technology on Indusahal. We first had to overcome the problem with the Disturber. But how? None of us had an idea. Later that day we received information about a new crew member to help us. Pete. Pete Ivanova. He was a grandchild of some hero. I didn't know much about the human history, so I just accepted him as a fellow pilot. But he had great technology. He had a new ship full with the best human technology. That meant no Damage Field or Thermo-Rockets but still good enough. There were slots for, but there were no human Damage Fields or Thermo-Rockets that were effective. Atleast he got a THI B-Storm. A nice ship. He said there were more of them. But that they costed a lot. I hoped that I had enough for them. But first Pete wanted to search blueprints. We assembled a squad. Too bad we were only with 4. A bigger squad could always be helpfull, especially on Sanct-Dan. But there were no more.

After an day searching we found some blueprints, not all the best, but good enough to fight on Indusahal. But first I wanted to see those new ships. I flew to The Handal Institute where the THI B's were developed. I bought a manifacturing blueprint and flew to MST to construct it. MST was the fastest factory of the human, and maybe even our empire. It costed some money, but I got my new ship. I unfitted all my weapons and installed them on my THI B-Sniper. It looked very simulair to the MST-EM's, but bigger. I tought of asking some pilots. They said that the MST-EM's were basicly the THI A's, but that they got improved with the discovery of Electromagnetism. And MST were the first humans to create such energy core. I flew back to Hypton to inform my crew about the new ship. They immediatly also wanted such ship. Later that day we were there. 6 ships. A few classes, Pete's ship, the THI B-Storm. Fire's Ship, the THI B-Shock, Trend with his THI B-Tank. Shark with his THI B-Defender. Damian with an Engineer and then me with my ship. All 6 classes. That should be good. Very good.

We flew back to Indusahal, with a new spirit. We would find some blueprints and no-one would stop us. Atleast, that was the plan. We were just shooting some Fighters when some of our weapons failed, We knew what that meant. Most of us were scared, but Pete not. Pete had an Idea. If we would all attack the Disturber, it would go down easily. But better said then done. Atleast some weapons still worked. We started attacking it, and we made progress. But suddenly it dissapeared. Just gone. Gone in nothing. This was strange. Very strange. We decided to continue with searching blueprints.

At the end of the day, I managed to find an EM Tempest Blaster, an EM Tempest Sniper Blaster and an EM Dimensional Range Computer. I also had some other weapons. But they were from less quality. I decided to test my Sniper Blaster and my Range Computer. I wanted to test it on Sanct-Dan. So I landed, In the distance I saw a Cruiser. A good test target. I put on my Range Computer, Targeted the ship, but woow. The range I had gotten was huge. I could already shoot a enemy from miles away. Too bad the damage wasn't great, I decided to use my EM Demon Rage Attack Charge. It wasn't the best of Indusahal. One category below the Range Computer. But wow again. It charged my Sniper Blaster very well. 3 shots and the cruiser was down. I was sorry for the Sanct-Danian inside, but then he should rebel against the war against the humans...

Chapter 19, Another Alien Race?!

With our new weapons we were less scared. But still we could use some more technology if we wanted to dare to come on SD Army Base. We decided to try once again to search some blueprints. I still could use some better repair droid, Trend and Demian wanted a better blaster. And Fire wanted a better aggrobeacon and accu. We landed on the surface of indusahal. Indusahal was characterized with vulcanoes and factories that were powered by those vulcanoes. It was filled with smaller factories that produced small units. And one big landing platform for Carriers. We decided to search another corner of the map that we hadn't tried yet. When we entered we saw villages and lots of rocket turrets. We flew by the city and saw a field of strong sentinels that were ready to die, atleast in our opinion ^^.

After we had some fun with Minelayers, Salvagers and Burners. We returned back to Hypton to instal our new blueprints. But we still remembered the Disturber, if we wanted to get Dooms-Day back we first had to stop the Disturber, but we didn't know where it was hiding. We tought of searching the whole map. It would took some time, but it was worth trying. I landed on the surface and Shark and I would search out the city area. But then we saw a ship. A small ship that was called an Aluminium Worker. Strange, Workers? We followed it and it was heading to a factory. We contacted Fire and he flew as fast as a lightingbolt back to us. He stunned the ship. And we climbed on board. But we saw a pilot that we never saw before. It was the race of the Vulcranicals. A race that lived on Indusahal in the hot temperatures of the Vulcanoes.

They were slaves for the Aluminiums. The Vulcranical we found was brainwashed, we brought him to Hypton where he would be medical searched and helped. I never heard of these Vulcranicals. No Sanct-Danian knew that. The Indepented Leaque was build to free every race from domination, not promoting slavery. If I could get to my godfather Deografus and tell him the situation of the Vulcranicals. But I was scared, because I betrayed him. Or better said that he betrayed Dooms-Day. After some weeks the Vulcranical that we helped told his story and the story of his race. He told that they were ages ago enslaved by the Aluminiums, they tought it were gods. But we told him the story of the universe, or atleast the part that we discovered. We wanted to help the Vulcranical that had no name but an number, number 284. In the hangar of Hypton they upgraded his ship with the latest technology. And we brought him back to his home. He had to get the Vulcranians in Rebellion so the Factory would stop. Atleast the big factory.

We flew to the city when our weapons got disturbed, we knew what that meant, we asked our Vulcranian Friend what its weakpoint was. But he only knew that it was build by Vulcranians Slaves. I flew out of range of the disturbing field and I put on my Range Computer and my Attack Charge. I shot him, but it dissapeard. Just as before. There had to be an way to destroy it without it dissapearing. But how? Maybe we could create a smaller version of the Disturber, if only our Vulcranian Friend could get the Vulcranians in Rebellion...

The last chapter was too big for 1 page.

Hardkirby

Reaction score
Great work, though more paragraphs would be nice. Chapter 4 is a bit too cluttered. The description of each planet was great.

pbhuh

Reaction score
Hardkirby said:
Great work, though more paragraphs would be nice. Chapter 4 is a bit too cluttered. The description of each planet was great.
Thx, The line of Chapter 6 is already in a message to myself, but i am gonna give it some more text lol.

I can give some names of the Chapters already lol,

Chapter 1, Lashida
Chapter 2, A Young Pirate
Chapter 3, Draconis and Further..
Chapter 4, Running and Killing
Chapter 5, Sanct-Danian Cruiser
Chapter 6, Sanct-Danians
Chapter 7, Rise Of Dooms-Day

Hardkirby

Reaction score
You write to fast, slow down and add more detail please. And good work.

pbhuh

Reaction score
k, lol ^^ I made a new story all in the next page, Beware, It's very very long.

Status
Not open for further replies.