Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Hi , this post is about few ideas i made and i'd like to share them with other players and developer team. Most of you already know those ideas , but i thought it'd be better to make an official post to this with few pictures i made to show you how it may could look.
There are 2 things i mostly hear from players.
-Energy is low in every system and it takes long to refill their energy at energy fields.
-Many players are offline everyday because they have nothing to do (just grinding all the time or hunting few BPs isn't fun) and they say game is boring because it doesn't have fun events or contests every week.

But , i discussed with many of them with some ideas and heard what they would like to do in pg aside of story missions / sirius hunt / hunting BPs or cryonite.
Ideas list:
1. Energy increase
2. Daily Login Rewards
3. Daily/Weekly/Monthly Missions
4. Achivement Rewards
5. Clan Flag
6. Race Tournaments
7. PvP Tournaments
8. Weekly Boss Event

Energy Increase

- Energy is what makes our ship components work.
- Players with membership have 50% , 75% or 100% less energy consumption.

Players who can't afford membership / membership every month , no matter if they are low or high level ones , complain about so long refilling. If you see each planet from vega - tau ceti , we do spend energy much faster than we gain.
Example: Kalabesh - players who just start game have 1000 energy as their maximum. Kalabesh energy field generates orbs that give 10-14 energy. So players need aprox to collect orbs 80-90 times to fill their maximum and that takes too long to do. New players surely don't want to refill so long , they want to see game further.
In higher systems items use more energy but energy cap increases for us also. But still at aprox 5000-7000 energy cap we have orbs that generate 100-200 energy which takes 50-60 times to collect to be fully refilled to our maximum. I won't mention how much time it takes if we include 3 drones which we use along with ships.
Finally , my suggestion is to increase energy cap per level by +150 or +175 ( current is 125 per level ) , because 10.875 energy at maximum level is spent in 5-6 minutes of shooting ( 1-2 units in sirius ) , but refill takes double time , if we use drones , even more. I think energy shouldn't be problem for usual shooting because game isn't about energy ,it's about effort we spend in shooting and patience , so we should have increased energy by collecting orbs / some BPs.
For story missions , we'll still need membership because we won't have e fields everywhere or we won't have time to refill. So , membership will still be used and bought , but this would help lower and higher system players shoot more without refilling energy every 5 minutes.

Daily Login Rewards

Advantages
- Players would login daily and play because of new rewards every day
- They would be able to gain something aside of grinding all the time even if they can't be active more than hour or two

Mechanics:
Daily Login Reward event starts 1st day of each month and it's duration is untill last day. It's fulfilled at the moment you log-in and it resets at 0:00 server time , so you must log-in again to get new reward. You will be able to claim to claim from the oldest if you have unreceived rewards. Check-in when you're online can be automated or there can be a button ''Check-In'' to click to get your reward.
Rewards that can be included? I thought of that , but there are many thing that can be given.
For example: 1st day in month you can get energy pack with some energy to help out not spend too fast.
Each next day gifts some cryonite ( depends on your level ). Exceptions are every 6 or 7 days in month where u can get small amount of gold as gift that you've logged in every day. Also as 6th day in week i'd may give also blaster skins ( etc. heart , confetti , showball ) which duration can be 3h or 12h. As the last 2 day of login in month , we can get 3h boosters ( cryonite , deflect , firepower , speed - it changes every month) as gift that we've been active in pirate galaxy whole month!

This is my recommendation which would make players active most days of month in pirate galaxy and number of players online / coming to pirate galaxy will increase with each day!

Daily/Weekly/Monthly Missions

First of all , i'd like to say big thanks to Vesperion who spent long time on making Daily/Weekly/Monthly Missions ideas. My ideas here will be just additional here , but please check Vesperion's post for fully detailed ideas: https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=42474

In this part i would suggest lining up missions in their own lists.
We usually have mixed story / white missions in one list which makes it hard sometimes to find mission we need. Each list for those would be great and more easier to select any mission we want to. I had put 1 mission of each type to let you see how it could look.

Achivement Rewards

There are players who like hunting BPs ( golden BPs ) , missions in squadron , white missions , buying ships to get achivements and fill their achivement board with many activities.
But , there are many players that don't find hunting lower system BPs ''fun''. Most of all , almost no one does white missions because they seem boring mostly and not give enough cryonite to make players spend their time on that. Players mostly go offline or afk because they cannot farm cryonite too long. About achivements for buying/completing sets of ancient/golden prints on ships , players do not want to spend cryonite on that because that is ''waste'' of cryonite to get an achivement for ship fully-loaded.
To make players hunt BPs , missions and buy components (also more active) , i recommend adding rewards for achivements which will make them more active and all day busy , not just being AFK in orbit and whining how game is boring.
About achivement rewards , i'd include:

-Standard achivements (completed PvE kills , etc. mars sniper slayer ,story or white missions completed , completed all standard BPs and fully-installed golds on ships of system). Reward for those would be mostly cryonite , depending on system.
-Medium achivements (completed system golden BPs , finalizer of system (whites and story completed)). Reward for those would be bigger amount of cryonite or small amount of gold.
-Advanced achivements ( Whole set from vega - draconis gold bps completed for 1 ship type , etc. Storm Fan where you completed all gold bps for storm class in every system. This would include also Ancient tech completion of whole system sets ,etc. Sirius Strong Technology achivement and whole singularity BP collector , also Ultimate Rare BP Collector achivement). Those achivement would need long time to complete , but would give great number of gold ( you can see on picture above).

Clan Flag

As pirates , some clans are more famous for more and stronger members and some are not that strong , but solid. I have got this idea thanks to my mate who suggested me.
Every pirate has to have own flag otherwise it wouldn't be pirate! This would be symbol of clan , when someone joins clan he'd have this flag on every ship ( he can still paint ship any he like ). Also , Clan Admiral would be able to make flag and put it on as homepage when someone looks into clan starting window. This is my clan flag which my clan uses in apps that we use and i'd like to have something like this on my ships.

Race Tournaments

I have asked pretty good number of players if they would like this activity. In space race missions racers are immortal which makes them easier to move around planets. For players racing this would go a little harder since they must wait for coldown on items on some planets.
Space Race Tournament would be additional fun like Colossus battle ( almost no one comes to Colossus on Askone i can say ) and it would have Registration phase which could be etc. at Tuesday untill 20:00h server time and race would be holded at Wednesday at XX shown time. Races would be holded on planet which is described on window where we sign in for race and also tech for that system would be described ( if planet is molikar , you must come with Mizar tech only). Sign in would cost very small number of cryonite ( like 2000 cryonite only ).
This would make some better activity and more fun for PG players. About number which can sign in to race i didn't think much , but around 30 players could be maximum to this. Prizes would be highest for 1st , 2nd and 3rd place ( cryonite prize ) and for other places would be less but still a little prize for participating. At PvP tournament post under this you'll see that Racers who win would get a place in Hall of Fame list ( 1st place - gold skull , 2nd place - silver skull , 3rd place - bronze skull ).

PvP Tournaments

I'm sorry about bad pictures on Race and PvP tournament talk , but it would take a lot of editing to make those.
Mechanics:

Registration phase would be same as for Race Tournaments. Player pay a small amount for registration ( few thousands of cryonite , depending on which system PvP will be).
My idea for this is:

Only players who have few golden BPs or Ancient BPs can do registration , because they have no chance against ancient / gold bps at some point.
Amount of players that can register would be not more than 10.
PvP Tournament is holded in big restricted area with lights (lights same as for space race start point , but a lot bigger area). Each player goes to its side , and Game Master would be like ''judge'' for matches. Both players can do PvP 5 times. If one reaches 3 wins , he automaticly won and moves to next round ( like quater-finals , semi-finals and finals). Aside that area that is big enough for PvP and nicely look lights , players would be able to watch players PvP around that restricted area. So they would be able to see how PvP goes and who is better between them. For first 3 places in PvP , players get most rewards and golden/silver/bronze skull in Hall of Fame. Registration would be at Wednesday and PvP tournament holded at Thursday. About planet where it could be holded , it could be one of 3 unused planets in Sol or some special challenge planet for that , but i can't think of better place than that. Prizes could be cryonite and a pack of gravitons (5 gravitons total).

This is a picture which shows we could have more things in hall of fame aside War Score lists. PvP and Race Tournament winners would be listed here along with their golden/silver/bronze trophies ( sorry i made blue skull instead of bronze since bronze is dark color). This same picture would refer to Space Race list with amount of trophies.

Weekly Boss Event

Weekly Boss Event is more like challenge to all players. Boss would appear in any system (every friday event start at etc. 18:30h server time) and system message would announce planet where boss appeared and what system tech we would use , few Game Masters could be there to watch about tech maybe or special mission "Weekly Boss" could be added when boss appears , players would select mission to be able to attack/see it.
At left upper side there is Weekly Boss Event box ( like for any event ) where u can see how long event duration is . I would say event duration would be maximum 2h.
Boss will have big hp and anyone can participate. On right side you can see a window with best squadrons which made most damage to boss ( how many HP and how many % damage it is ). This would be required for squadron matter because the best places get most rewards for their effort. First 3 places could get most cryonite maybe , or few graviton packs or 3h booster ( depending on place what it would be ). Other places would still get reward according to their place . This event would be good thing to make players race over best squadron in damage matter to boss , but boss on picture i made has x3 lives , each live for example i had put 29000 HP. Many players can participate , all can come if they have that technology in that system where boss appeared ( if it is lower system , surely more players can come ). And immportant thing , rewards from this depend on system in terms of how much cryonite we would get.

Note: This post isn't meant to interrupt Pirate Galaxy gameplay and none of these pictures aren't shared anywhere and i originally made them and this is first time i show them . Pirate Galaxy is my favorite game for years and i still enjoy to play it , keep good work devs! :)
Thanks for reading post , some of these ideas are immportant and would be good to implement them.
Please post your opinions and ideas on this post! :D

zexus1996

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Roadblock
Rank
Clan
CzechoSlovak Legion
I would agree with all these ideas especially about daily rewards and rewards all in all, it would make much more ppl play this game and old players to come back aswell... and definetley Energy cap has to be changed, same as cap of orbs and for pilot cap aswell ;) ;)

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Good ideas and I like how you photo showed us your pictures of i.e. the daily logins and how it should look.

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Really Good ideas, i hope they are included to the game, it should bring a lot of activity and its a must in this type of games, thanks for the work you did on this post, making all graphic add a good plus on your suggestion :)

Malachi79

Reaction score
I can 100% agree with these ideas, they would add some spice and reason to play and have fun while doing so.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Well time to put some thoughts into this from my perspective.

Rajaa said:
[...]Energy Increase

- Energy is what makes our ship components work.
- Players with membership have 50% , 75% or 100% less energy consumption.

Players who can't afford membership / membership every month , no matter if they are low or high level ones , complain about so long refilling. If you see each planet from vega - tau ceti , we do spend energy much faster than we gain.[...]

[...]For story missions , we'll still need membership because we won't have e fields everywhere or we won't have time to refill. So , membership will still be used and bought , but this would help lower and higher system players shoot more without refilling energy every 5 minutes.[...]
Well aside from the fact that i´m an 6 month ultimate user (so yes i spend my money for that game) i must say the Energy system never really did attach to me cus even with Ult MS you need to refill you energy every once in a while cus you forgot to charge your 1 - 3 drones or you did pod and use an self revive cus how many ships have an materializer installed nowadays + self revive is way faster then the materializer can work (cus only mantis resus have insta revive tech).

Call me crazy but i would totaly toss the energy system out of the window what would also mean drones can´t consume E anymore and their leveling system should be reworked a bit. Instead of just "be on the planet and let the drone gain xp while staying afk in a e field" i would base their "XP gain" by their actual purpose. For example the Cryo drones gains xp for cryo collection, the dmg drone for dealing dmg, speed drone during traversing the planet, etc. you get the idea i think. Might be a bit more work to code that or we stay on the point of "sit idle in a safe zone" lol.

in terms of the MS they would be "obsolete" with 1 simple change cus their main purpose is reduction of E consumption so the MS needs another purpose as well. My idea here would be to make the MS like an "Booster Combo" but with reduced numbers based on the current boosters in the shop. So each MS has the Cryo Refiner, BP tracker, XP Memorizer, Fire-Power Relay, Damage Deflector, Engine Booster as combo package + you still can buy the single boosters to increase the bonuses further.

For example:
Enhanced MS: 5% Bonus
Elite MS: 15% Bonus
Ultimate MS: 25% Bonus

The reason why i would toss the whole E thing out of the window is that clans may tend to "exclude" members if they don´t afford an MS cus SM in Sol/Drac start to require one due of all the travel missions or the lenghts of them in an area where you don´t have an e-field close by and bp conversion might not cover the spended energy.

Rajaa said:
[...]Daily/Weekly/Monthly Missions

First of all , i'd like to say big thanks to Vesperion who spent long time on making Daily/Weekly/Monthly Missions ideas. My ideas here will be just additional here , but please check Vesperion's post for fully detailed ideas: viewtopic.php?f=253&t=42474[...]
Not much to add cus based on my idea.

Rajaa said:
[...]Achivement Rewards[...]
At least it would give the achives an purpose to go for them instead of just having the points, that in return have no value cus gold skulls are higher rated so that an player with just a few achive points can "beat" an player who may have only 1 Skull but therefore 4k+ of achive points.

I would maybe even go a step further and say that certain achives (like the finalizers and advanced achives) could give passive perks that are active all the time when you unlock the achive. Perks like small permaboosts ala 1- 3% on dmg, def, cryo, speed what would push the "want/need" for the achives even further.

Rajaa said:
[...]Clan Flag[...]
A nice idea cus i have seen some games that have such a function where clans can upload their own clan image so that it is shown next to the username or like here sugested on the ship BUT there might be a small issue and this is the behaviour of paintjobs on the ship cus the paintjob can look totaly different on every ship (just look the ancients and their weird behaviour). So this image would need to have an fixed value no matter on what ship it should be and maybe even give us the option to "drag and drop" it on the ship to look for the "best place".

Rajaa said:
[...]Race Tournaments[...]
/
Rajaa said:
[...]PvP Tournaments[...]
Can´t say anything about those cus no love for PvP from my side ;)

Rajaa said:
[...]Weekly Boss Event[...]
The only issue i would have here would be the time cus time is of the essence here cus not all players are in the same timezone. It would be really though to balance this one completly out to satisfy everyone but 1st it should be system that not needs an gm to watch if players have the correct tech during the Boss time. So i would suggest here to make it simple by unlocking a mission where the max level of the system is the restriction. But then another things might occur and this is the start of the event cus again players not come on at the same time and some might log in in mid or close to end of the the event so they would have "no chance".

If i now consider your time idea of around 2 hours/boss i would maybe give it an cooldown of around 2 hours after kill until another boss spawns. The reason why i would put it over the whole weekend would be to give everyone the chance to go for a better placement cus here some sort of ladder could be run in the background and with each new attempt you can try to get more scorepoints to increase your rank. So if you particpate another time but have lower score your top score still counts or if you gain more points you score increases as well to the new "best".

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Weekly Boss would be done once a week. Preferable for Race Tournament to go on wednesdays , PvP on thursdays and Weekly Boss at fridays. It would be hard to kill weekly one , a lot HP and maybe x3 lives of that hp. But as many players shoot , 2h coldown for event would be enough to kill it.

salvia plath

Reaction score
Hey!
Really good ideas here, i loved the idea of having a Clan Flag in our ships, ir would be awesome!
Also, in my opinion, i think the weekly/monthly missions should be On all the time, because, is they are “monthly”, then you cant do it in one day, so you’ll need more days to complete it. So, it would be logic id this missions acted as an “achieve”, so that the progression is not lost when logging off.
But again, really good ideas here! Thanks for the good work!

Saludos, -Salvia.

Risk

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Risk
Rank
Really good ideas and structure for bringing more activity into the game. Achievement rewards/daily rewards should 100% be seriously considered by devs, as if done correctly, there would be no negative outcome to this. It would give players incentive and more reasons to come online and work towards system completion, instead of now, where a lot of people don't play until global events/major game updates.

Rey Brujo/Sauronx36

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Rey Brujo De Angmar
Rank
Clan
Golfos del Universo
This is amazing, I really like these ideas, I hope the splitscreen team sees this work :D :D

moddoo

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Za VillainessEmpress
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighter
great ideas, hope we get some stuff like this, totally bored coz I am done with most of things in game

Predator01

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
The Predator
Rank
Clan
Dark Brotherhood
Great ideas Rajaa, If they implement this it will bring alot more life to the game I especially like the weekly boss thing.
I myself was thinking about something like this.
Imagine world bosses in pirategalaxy (most open world mmos have it)
A boss will randomly appear could be any system and any players in that system will be notified.
For example they could make the mantis queen on hive a boss that appears there maybe once every 3h
To make it not to easy to kill you will need to take a mission that only allows drac tech.
It could reward anything gravis new patterns maybe even drac rares or new cortexes the devs need to be more creative.

At the moment the game gets stale very easily in sirius its either grind cry or wait maybe months for the bps you need to drop.

TC is mostly too hard or not worth doing anything there untill you have the sirius bps to decrypt stuff.
Some missions require a full squad and outside cover and with not many in TC as it is some will maybe never complete TC missions.

I hope the devs read your post and atleast consider some of your suggestions.

-Decimator-

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
-Decimator-
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Nice ideas indeed. Think game will benifit greatly from above suggestions. Achievement rewards so they are more worth doing them then just the points and daily login + random missions for more fun ingame.

Dan-Dark

Reaction score
Nice ideas bro, I'll be excited if the developers read and respond this post :DDDDD

Sleep

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Sieep
Rank
Clan
ㄒ乂 $ (逸けゝ)
Nice pictures & ideas , they actually fit to the game , as an extra they should make a first person mode , but keeping it simple , like a huge crystal panel (changing by what ship you are actually using) and a control panel with
skills.
All new spaceship based games got that mechanic , and that personally makes me go crazy because its very
beautiful to see even if its simple.

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Sleep said:
Nice pictures & ideas , they actually fit to the game , as an extra they should make a first person mode , but keeping it simple , like a huge crystal panel (changing by what ship you are actually using) and a control panel with
skills.
All new spaceship based games got that mechanic , and that personally makes me go crazy because its very
Those ideas are crucial for game survive. People cannot just go around and farm/collect BPs. If counting from 2013 to 2019, 20% players play game only compared to last years. This makes game harder for patient players because it is really hard to progress in newly Tau Ceti parts because we've got not enough people to solve missions. BPs can still be completed with just few people, but i know that many people couldn't complete story of part 1 because there aren't enough players to help out.
Those tiny ideas/events surely don't need much to be made, but they would bring many people back and more people would surely join. People talked about those things even since 2013, but i assume they weren't heard then.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
All good ideas, very very good.

DantePlays

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Dante Knelly
Rank
Clan
No clan
Most of them are common suggestions/Ideas. but gotta love how much time and effort you put into editing the pictures and all that. Truly amazing. And these are features that could be implemented for us to log in to something, instead of just logging in, seeing no-one's online. Then go offline (me currently).

Esp, with the drop rates in R5s being soo low and the motivation to solo grind slowly started fading off and now I have 0 motivation due to the amount of time it takes, also the time it takes to collect E.

One of the many suggestions could be, upgradable passives like (Weapon dmg, crit rate, crit damage, heal, armour deflection, etc.)

Sleep

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Sieep
Rank
Clan
ㄒ乂 $ (逸けゝ)
Rajaa said:
Sleep said:
skills.
Those ideas are crucial for game survive. People cannot just go around and farm/collect BPs. If counting from 2013 to 2019, 20% players play game only compared to last years. This makes game harder for patient players because it is really hard to progress in newly Tau Ceti parts because we've got not enough people to solve missions. BPs can still be completed with just few people, but i know that many people couldn't complete story of part 1 because there aren't enough players to help out.
Those tiny ideas/events surely don't need much to be made, but they would bring many people back and more people would surely join. People talked about those things even since 2013, but i assume they weren't heard then.
Yeah , many players that didn't play since 2013 to now doesn't have any ships that can help in Vénar like Gneis Onyx Or Disruptor , in Aurora (a server with very low pop) Many players that helped me reach Humpback's mission didn't pass from No Mantis Land to now , that's the problem , if you don't have memberships , a good ship , many bp's
or a lot of people you are stuck , new Vénar history it's almost impossible to people with ancient myst or ancient punisher , because they die a lot and then they desist of doing missiòns , so attracting new people should be a thing to focus in , of course new updates and content are nice but attracting people should be done too.
Sorry for doing a long text , but i wanted to say my ideas and opinion hehe (PD: Sorry for the bad grammar , i accidentally deleted the text and this is the part that i remember so i wrote it xD)
Thanks for reading this and Have a nice day!.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
This will go now a bit off-topic here:

I think another reason that Venar (or TC in particular) is so hard was created by the decryption system that requires you to have the Siri BPs so that you even can unlock the TC Tech/Ships.

For the players who did continue to play and gather Siri Items TC is no big deal cus they have the tech to decrypt the items right away. New/Returning players however who only have a bunch of Siri BPs have a way harder time cus they are stuck to the Ancient ships/tech for quite a while cus of the rng factor that R5 planets have.

I for example wait now since around 2 months that an planet spawns where either the Att Droid or the Att turret is in the loot table to decrypt either the Hump (that is an required SM ship anyways) or the Hawk ship. ATM my main "Dmg" ship is an Puni with Perc Blaster, rockets and SB to farm a bit more easily in Siri for Cryo the most part.

In TC i don´t really stand a chance cus nearly every unit easily hits like a train and the AoE weapons (OS and Mines in particular) can 1-hit kill you in an fully armored Siri ship. So either have an Parsec/Raven at your disposal or start working on one to have at least a small chance for beeing able to fly/help in TC is a given or avoid it entirely when not flying in sq for BP hunt or missions.

My current goal i did set for myself is saving up 4.4 mio Cryo and then build an Parsec/Raven ship from it with all armors and Perc tech or when the needed Siri Items drop build an TC ship.

Aside from that and going back to the main topic those ideas are nice and great aditions for every player no matter if new one or veteran cus they give us an "distraction" from the boring brainless farming we do all the time.