Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Heya! Lets talk about the alloys in the game.

first off i will show you the price and powers from the alloys below.⤵

Ion Armorpermanent47'567
Gold
+3% ship armor
Fusion Armorpermanent76'455
Gold
+3% ship armor
+3% fire-power
Antimatter Armorpermanent147'495
Gold
+3% ship armor
+3% fire-power
+3% surface speed

now i will show u different variations from the alloys in terms of design price and power.💢⬇

Light Blue Ion Alloy
light blue_(1).png * power boost your Ship with this Ion Alloy from the Antares Industries!
Powers: 3% more Armor, 3% more Speed

Dark Blue Violet Alloy
dark blue violet_(1).png * power boost your Ship with this double powered Ion Alloy from the Antares Industrie!
Powers: 4% more Armor, 4% more Speed

Dark Red Alloy

red orange_(1).png * feel more powerful and safe with this Antimatter Alloy in every combat!
Powers: 5% more Armor, 5% more Speed, 5% more Fire-Power

Dark Green Alloy

green dark green_(1).png * Fused Centauri Alloys bring your ship much more power so that your enemies must think off what to do...
Powers: 5% more armor, 5% more Speed, 5% more Fire-Power, 5% more critical hits

Dark Purple Alloy

purpur_(1).png * mysterious Alloy of Ancient-Civilization. hushed up, betrayed and believed dead. their technology is light years ahead. destructive power will come upon you when you seal this alloy into your armor!

Powers: ~ up to 10% more Armor, 10% more Speed, 10% more Fire-Power, 10% more critical hits

Price list down below.⤵

Light Blue Ion Alloy
permanent49'750
Gold
+3% ship armor
+3% speed
Blue Ion Alloypermanent69'495
Gold

+4% ship armor
+4% speed
Red Alloypermanent89'575
Gold
+5% ship armor
+5% speed
+5% fire-power
Dark Green Alloypermanent109'495
Gold

5% armor
5% more speed
5% more fire-power
5% more critical hits
Dark Purple Alloypermanent209'955
Gold
up to 10% ship armor
up to 10% speed
up to 10% fire-power
up to 10% critical hits

special switch properties for alloys

* you can deactivate and select which alloy you want for your ship. e.g ne0n thunderbird uses dark purple alloy and your other ship uses dark green alloy. this gives you more creativity for each ship you have.

* if you buy the highest alloy you can select for your ship which alloy you want. e.g you buy dark red alloy then you can choose between light and dark blue for your ship. the power remains to the lower alloy properties. this gives players more fun to create a ship how the want it.

* the price could be adjusted but i think this is fair for devs and us. and it could be higher , since it is permanent.

* before you buy the new alloys, there is a little description for them. this makes them more attractive then usual.

* what happen to the players that already have the best or lowest alloys? well, the players with the best alloy will get the new dark blue or light blue.

if you have any ideas write it down!😌

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
1620493494177.png
Gave similar tips a long time ago. Really would be awesome.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
View attachment 48840
Gave similar tips a long time ago. Really would be awesome.
would be nice if this is gonna happen. ssg would make some $ and we will have fun and have more freedom to create each ship how we want it😌 sure it will cost some money. nothing is for free.

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
Its great idea but maybe better when in ship description we get info abaut what alloy is and color choice
similar to pain ships.

Tbh color alloys sometimes worsens the appearance of the ship, it would be nice to be able to choose a color yourself from the color palette.

If you add to alloy critical hit chance,people start asky why no hit chance,colldown or weapon range ...

armor,speed,firepower is enough ^^

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I think 1st things 1st SSG should start working on the "issue" that you can not gradually upgrade your alloy cus you always pay the full price no matter if you have the 1st alloy purchased and then wanna upgrade to the green one but for reduced costs in return (payed gold for the Blue alloy).

It makes currently no real sense to go for a lower alloys in order to upgrade this then to the next higher ones.

What i mean by this is if a player buys the Ion Alloy he already payed 47.567 Gold. This amount should then be substracted from the Fusion and Antimatter Alloy what would mean the following prices afterwards:
Fusion Alloy: 28.888 Gold
Antimatter Alloy: 99.928 Gold

If then the player wants to make the next step by purchasing the Fusion Alloy the Antimatter Alloy would be at the end price of 71.040 Gold if going step by step. When i was at the point to purchase the alloys i was hoping that it can be partially done rather then "go directly for the best" and luckily i asked in chat before doing that cus in the shop it does not warn you about this in any way so that you basicly could fell "scammed" for this reason.

* you can deactivate and select which alloy you want for your ship. e.g ne0n thunderbird uses dark purple alloy and your other ship uses dark green alloy. this gives you more creativity for each ship you have.

* if you buy the highest alloy you can select for your ship which alloy you want. e.g you buy dark red alloy then you can choose between light and dark blue for your ship. the power remains to the lower alloy properties. this gives players more fun to create a ship how the want it.
As the fashionista that already brought this up in some other thread i sign this cus some ships look just strange with all the green spots where blue or red or whatever would look much better. Maybe even go the extra mile and "unlock the alloy colo tabr" in hangar when you have purchased at least 1 alloy giving us the option to color it freely. Cus tbh i don´t really have time on a planet where i hunt stuff to look on others ship and what alloy they have :sweatgrinning:.

NGSpeed

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Tiger.Mit.Kaliber
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
I think it would be nice to have more Ship Alloy colors and to switch them if you earn a more expensive color tier.
I dislike the idea of bringing more and higher passive stats with paying into the game.
3% is already very strong.
Crit chance bonus is very busted.

How to have same stats and more ship alloys?
Ion Armor Alloy, gets 2/3 colors and 3% armor.
Fusion Armor Alloy, gets the 2/3 colors from Ion Armor Alloy, 2/3 own additional colors and 3% armor and damage.
Antimatter Armor Alloy, gets all colors from Ion&Fusion Armor Alloy, 2/3 additional colors and 3% armor, damage, Speed.

On top the armor and damage bonus should be only against Aliens/NPCs/Mantis instead of deactivating them in Pirate Mode.
The speed bonus should be deactivated during Pirate Mode, that's fine.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
we've seen many upgrades for the energy consupation. in the end the energy cap is way more better then it was. also we can drain drones more if we don't buy membership. also the membership are powered up. drones dont use energycap anymore except the weakest membership. the best membership reduce the cost for matter also combine it with the pg energy drone. this makes you alot more stronger in terms of endurance in combat.

i think introducing such alloys is a good way to give players more comfort to create their ships how they want to. you could buy the highest alloy and you can use all the lowest alloy for design. there is no reduced % for armor/speed. ssg would make some money too.

either we could buy these alloys or we can earn this alloys e.g for the dark purple alloy. all pirate galaxy achievments completed to unlock this special alloy. pirate galaxy will completed this year until a new starsystem is ready. tau ceti is a special system and i think we earn such alloys for the long period of time we invested in this game. sure we could deactivate or activate alloys. sure they will power more up with drones and booster. but in the end we earn something like that

* if the % are to high the devs could change it also gold price.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
all pirate galaxy achievments completed
Aren´t there some achives that can not be obtained anymore due you could earn them only during a certain year? Then this would already defeat the idea of "completing all achives" cus some will never be available for the players anymore.

If giving the achives more credit the points we earn for completing them are a complete different story that in theory could be used to "make them a currency" where in an achive store we can use them to activate passive perks so that completing the achives that give points has a value next to the ladder.

However in compare to the Skulls the Achive points then would be "finite currency" so that at some point you would hit the limit for all those perks until more achives will be added with later updates that expand the game again.

Darkos

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Sunrise
Rank
Good idea. As NgSpeed said, the bonus should remain in PVE mode.
New color is good of course , new patterns of alloy can be good too since we know that there is at least 2 alloy patterns (like for example the second of defender was one the pirates defender in the first TC).
I see many colors but .... why not white alloy ? its my dream :(
Grey alloy look already insane on Vega soldiers (with general victory) in Aurora mission :)

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Good idea. As NgSpeed said, the bonus should remain in PVE mode.
New color is good of course , new patterns of alloy can be good too since we know that there is at least 2 alloy patterns (like for example the second of defender was one the pirates defender in the first TC).
I see many colors but .... why not white alloy ? its my dream :(
Grey alloy look already insane on Vega soldiers (with general victory) in Aurora mission :)
jep i agree with @NGSpeed 💯 so white grey alloy? you mean something like this pal?
silver alloy.jpg

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
so here you've got some more alloy how they could look like in the game😬⤵

hunter red alloy_(1).png* hunter red alloy
-
nightmare red alloy_(1).png* nightmare red alloy
-
bronze alloy.png* bronze alloy
-
golden alloy_(1).png* golden alloy
-
shadow alloy_(1).png* shadow alloy
-
aurora white alloy_(1).png* aurora white alloy @Darkos you like white?

which one you like the most? 😌

Darkos

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Sunrise
Rank
Those alloys look wonderful guys !
About the grey alloys , its a bit special ,it can only be seen on aurora mission with general victory. The cockpit is grey ans some contour too.
Take a look.

Attachments

JustinLayce

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
gast
Rank
Clan
Survivors
It will be nice, if new things will come. But i think 5% - 10% are to much ... Then the game will be too easy and 250k is 100€ it is much. I think the max. must be 5%. But the Collor Dark Purple looks very nice.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
It will be nice, if new things will come. But i think 5% - 10% are to much ... Then the game will be too easy and 250k is 100€ it is much. I think the max. must be 5%. But the Collor Dark Purple looks very nice.
100€ is not much. years ago the best alloy was more expensiv if you didnt used hh. we have permanent double gold. so i think money is not the problem here. sure ssg should changr the % for each new alloys and their gold prices. 5 % sounds decent by the way😬

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
250k is 100€ it is much
100€ is not much. years ago the best alloy was more expensiv if you didnt used hh. we have permanent double gold.
As i stated it a bit earlier the most simple solution would be this one:
It makes currently no real sense to go for a lower alloys in order to upgrade this then to the next higher ones.

What i mean by this is if a player buys the Ion Alloy he already payed 47.567 Gold. This amount should then be substracted from the Fusion and Antimatter Alloy what would mean the following prices afterwards:
Fusion Alloy: 28.888 Gold
Antimatter Alloy: 99.928 Gold

If then the player wants to make the next step by purchasing the Fusion Alloy the Antimatter Alloy would be at the end price of 71.040 Gold if going step by step.
Translated into the prices it would mean the following prices (German prices) if having a reduced price for each step
24,99 € (55.000 Gold) OR 2x9,99€ + 3x3,99€ = 31,95€ (50.800 Gold) for Ion Alloy
9,99€ + 3x1,99€ = 15,96 € (30,800 Gold) for Fusion Alloy OR 2x 9,99€ = 19,98€ (40.000 Gold)
3x 9,99€ = 29,97 € (80.000 Gold) for Antimatter Alloy OR 24,99€ + 9,99€ = 34,98€ (75.000 Gold)

In total all 3 Alloys would then cost a minimum of 70,92€ minimum. I assume that over this way SSG surely would make the one or another extra purchase for the Alloys cus smaller prices and going step by step is more attractive for most players rather then directly spend hundrets of their money for the minor bonus they get in return.

3% may give a small change here and there but at the same time it is so minor that in many situations it may not even make a difference if having it or not so an increase to 10% seems reasonable for me as long as SSG does not evaluate future contend on "having the alloy in order to play the contend because without it would otherwise much harder".