Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Bledy
Rank
Clan
JF
hello :)
since getting sirius acient bps is really hard can u guys add an addintional drop to su and cu? and make the 2 because is not fair to w8 like 1 plus year to get those drops!

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Well... it´s not a full year until a BP can drop again like i have theorized it in another post "some time ago" and as so far none of the devs has argumented with anything else we can assume that this theory is correct for the time being.
>>>Sirius Ancient Blasters Drop Chance - Possible Issue <<<

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Mostly the Blueprint drop forecast depends on when the Blueprint was dropped and on which Day of the Month - e.g Sirius Long Repair Droide was dropped on 20.11.2021. You can say that every Blueprint will drop in a intervals of up to 3 or 7 Months. Mostly you can get the Sirius Repair Droide or something else twice in a Year. I expect to see the Sirius Long Repair Droide probably in Febuary or March or April. It's important to keep in mind to look at the other variants 'Long' - 'Strong'

The Sirius Long Repair droide was dropped on 20.11.2021.
Sirius Repair Droide was dropped on 28.11.2021 in the same Month as you see.

The Sirius Strong Repair Droide was dropped on 13.12.2021 in the next Month in the middle.

I think we will see them soon in the next 2 or 4 Months. With a good luck we can seen them in the next Month in the end of Febuary.

I remember to predicted the Sirius Blaster was dropped last year in April i think and it dropped again last year after 5 or 6 Months "Guys this planet has the Sirius Blaster again" and i was right😇😁.

fyi: these drops dates counts only for Korell not for any other Servers. also every Server has different Sirius Planets and Names as the Korell or other Servers has.

Bledar

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Bledy
Rank
Clan
JF
Yeah the point is why so long make it hard to get but not w8 like 6 4 months

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Yeah the point is why so long make it hard to get but not w8 like 6 4 months
i cannot agree with this. sirius is in a pretty good shape. as i said, you have the chance to obtain the same bp twice in a year or triple in a year with the most luck. look back how sirius was in the beginning. in terms of bp and lvl it was way harder to get the bps and buy the ships with the lvl 85 ancients ships. I remember the time when i killed khons with clay sniperblaster from the distance to level up to r85 to finally buy some ancients ships

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
If devs accelerate this game more than already is,its start lost much more and faster players than now.
We wait years for new stuff,year for 1 new ship and no one complains.

Go look back when some people wait 4 years to get myst,years to complete full ancient ship and then say is hard now.

After so many years this game slowly dies.If sirius not be long,it be dies faster than now.

Only sirius is a system what stop you done fast tc system and whole game,couse is fast and easy system if you have friends XD

Not sure where ppl wana rush after sirius if done venar is 1 day,eiu maybe 2 days and then left only done calon and wait next years for update.
If we lucky,this year tc got last update and then maybe in next 3 years or maybe not will be some new stuff XD

So still where to rush ? Is not game for 6 month and go away.
If you dont want game for years,you can already quit.

Bledar

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Bledy
Rank
Clan
JF
Look bosses they drop 3 different bps i just saying to make cu drop 2 different drops lets cut out the su, i dont know how you look the game but, the end- game of pirate galaxy should be the pvp stuff , since to get acient tech from vega to draconis you need to be able to kill bosses in sirius, i understand to get new ship u must wait some time even year but i dont understand to get the tech that you need to decrypt u must wait so long . And i think since the most of the playrs tha play this game are already at least lvl85 colossus should be done evry day cuz veteran .players have nothing to do except CQ, colossus and helping other players.

Bledar

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Bledy
Rank
Clan
JF
And last but not least dont say other plauers to quit the game you are no one :)

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I don´t know if you know the old Siri mechanic or not BUT SSG did improve Siri a lot in compare to now.

In the early stage of Siri it even had a crap Gravition mechanic in compination with JS that had noly a certain time to live in Siri and with the Quarks it even got some "P2W" feel as a clan could keep a JS longer in Siri with a constand supply of Gravs.

Next to this it only gave the GIza as Boss that was only available for hunt every 2 (or was it even 4 hours?) after it was killed and if my memory has is correct in mind droped only 1 BP each time. Next to this at Askone there was a weird bug what lead to the situation that Myst only droped 1 time and was then never seen for years until it was fixed.

Now you have Siri where the JS only dies if you not move it soon enough to another planet, have Giza, Soris and Amrana that can be spawned 15 minutes after kill (Giza is the only exception here due of the intel phase) and a somewhat predictable drop situation of when to expect the next BP.

All this was not really a thing in Siri for a while an needed a lot of effort of the community to be changed to the Siri we have now since the "Big Bang Update". Sure waiting for a certain BP is a frustrating point if this BP may even be needed to decry a TC ship or a TC item but in the mean time you still can use Siri to get Cryos out of it in order to buy/install the ship/item.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Mostly the Blueprint drop forecast depends on when the Blueprint was dropped and on which Day of the Month - e.g Sirius Long Repair Droide was dropped on 20.11.2021. You can say that every Blueprint will drop in a intervals of up to 3 or 7 Months. Mostly you can get the Sirius Repair Droide or something else twice in a Year. I expect to see the Sirius Long Repair Droide probably in Febuary or March or April. It's important to keep in mind to look at the other variants 'Long' - 'Strong'

The Sirius Long Repair droide was dropped on 20.11.2021.
Sirius Repair Droide was dropped on 28.11.2021 in the same Month as you see.

The Sirius Strong Repair Droide was dropped on 13.12.2021 in the next Month in the middle.

I think we will see them soon in the next 2 or 4 Months. With a good luck we can seen them in the next Month in the end of Febuary.

I remember to predicted the Sirius Blaster was dropped last year in April i think and it dropped again last year after 5 or 6 Months "Guys this planet has the Sirius Blaster again" and i was right😇😁.

fyi: these drops dates counts only for Korell not for any other Servers. also every Server has different Sirius Planets and Names as the Korell or other Servers has.
Update: Sirius Repair Droide is dropping now on BiMonker 26.1.2022 - the last drop was on 28.11.2021 😋

0ptimus Prime

Reaction score
If devs accelerate this game more than already is,its start lost much more and faster players than now.
We wait years for new stuff,year for 1 new ship and no one complains.

Go look back when some people wait 4 years to get myst,years to complete full ancient ship and then say is hard now.

After so many years this game slowly dies.If sirius not be long,it be dies faster than now.

Only sirius is a system what stop you done fast tc system and whole game,couse is fast and easy system if you have friends XD

Not sure where ppl wana rush after sirius if done venar is 1 day,eiu maybe 2 days and then left only done calon and wait next years for update.
If we lucky,this year tc got last update and then maybe in next 3 years or maybe not will be some new stuff XD

So still where to rush ? Is not game for 6 month and go away.
If you dont want game for years,you can already quit.
I must strongly disagree. I started playing this game when I was a kid in middle school. I’ve graduated college now and I still come back and play in spurts occasionally.

As someone who has been here since before Sol was finished, one of the worst decisions the development team ever made was trying to slow down the player base by making things grindy as hell and making drop rates so low.

It can be a good thing to slow the player base down a bit if they blow through content too fast and get bored but this game went way too extreme in that direction with the release of Draconis and then Siri.

That said, forcing players to wait 1+ years, let alone 3, for a single drop to come around by the grace of RNG Satan is asinine and completely unacceptable.

Forcing people to play in groups in a dying game is also very counter productive. With a player base that’s dwindling as badly as this one, you want to make it possible to complete more content solo. Otherwise players get on and can’t find people who will run content with them, get bored and leave.
My 2 cents.

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
The creators do not even bother to reply when people ask about something on the forum, and if the creator has players somewhere, how this game may not die.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
The creators do not even bother to reply when people ask about something on the forum, and if the creator has players somewhere, how this game may not die.
unfortunately you are right. sometimes gms answer some questions and mostly it is fission. he's doing a good job. and siri drops should not be any problem since the droprates are in a good shape as i said.

Bledar

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Bledy
Rank
Clan
JF
I don't know tha way you guys have fun, but for me waing 7 or 12 months is not funny. And for sure is not this mechanism of the drop that keep the players in this game :) . This game need funny things! , and grinding cryonite for hours days and soo on in siri is not funny its like a work for what? Building new ships that maybe you use once in week in colossus. If the creators works a little on colosssus maybe u got less bored people , and ofc colosuss and cq's need to be balanced , yes... more of the players have reached siri but not all , why those players have to be in disadvantage not able to put acient tech in their ships and have to go against players that they have?? Do they need other 2 or 3 or more years to complete all the drops for all systems in order to play funny contents? Or they are not allowed to have fun? They just need to work on cryo like harvasters :)

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
Nobody is telling you to grind.
you can fly on phoenix and then you have funny things

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I don't know tha way you guys have fun, but for me waing 7 or 12 months is not funny. And for sure is not this mechanism of the drop that keep the players in this game :) . This game need funny things! , and grinding cryonite for hours days and soo on in siri is not funny its like a work for what? Building new ships that maybe you use once in week in colossus. If the creators works a little on colosssus maybe u got less bored people , and ofc colosuss and cq's need to be balanced , yes... more of the players have reached siri but not all , why those players have to be in disadvantage not able to put acient tech in their ships and have to go against players that they have?? Do they need other 2 or 3 or more years to complete all the drops for all systems in order to play funny contents? Or they are not allowed to have fun? They just need to work on cryo like harvasters :)
Well i made some sort of suggestion of a entire rework of the Squad and BP system quite a while ago where i had more or less Siri and the decry system in mind and how to make it "more enjoyable" again.
>>>[Suggestion] BP and Squad Overhaul (BPaS O)<<<

At the end i only have all Siri items at least but still lack a bunch of Non Siri items but are to bored to play the game when i already know by starting the game "another round of mindless cryofarming wihtout any extra contend that could distract me from that" but who knows me and my posts about my "thinking" knows what i would rather like to see instead of repeating myself here again like a broken record by now :sweatgrinning:.