Korell
Main Pilotname
Tiger.Mit.Kaliber
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
Gameplay
Attack Field Turret and Repair Field Turret
They were once updated, so we can scan them and they start following us slowly, but fast enough to reposition them were we need them.
In almost every scenario it is just
annoying to click and scan the turret/s.
Reasons:

1. the scan window that appears is bugged and stuck on screen, to remove you have to scan a different unit or player.
  2. else the scan window has to be closed by mouseclick.
  3. the Defender has two turrets which are most of the times on top of each other, I prefer to use Strong Attack Field Turret and Long Repair Field Turret. They have different active times and the Strong AFT is rarely worth to replace, while the Long RFT is worth and oftenly needs to be replaced. So you try to click the RFT and end up clicking on the AFT instead.
  4. multiple allied RFT are close to each other and you don't remember which one was your's, so click and scan every turret until you find your own turret.

The best update for this would be to be able to reactivate them with the specific key bind (e.g. Defender: {5} and {6} and mouseclick on the Icon)
instead of scanning them.

Quantum Leap
The Quantum Leap doesn't work on Allies which have Pirate Mode actived while your PM is deactivated. That is a problem, because usually players with deactivated PM are able to receive heals and buffs from players with activated PM.
Disabling the Quantum Leap on the situation explained above is definitly a disadvantage for the player with deactivated PM and usually it should be the other way round or since this is just a mobility item allow all players to jump on each other no matter if they have PM activated or deactivated.
It also activates the combat mode of both players which is not a good mechanic in my opinion.

Hangar
Zone Panel -> Configuration
Color Patterns:
  • display the current used Color Pattern somewhere
  • use arrow up/down keys (and {W}/{S} on qwertz keyboards) to navigate throu the available Color Patterns
    ->faster going throu the patterns and no more need to to look where you click
  • add the Color Pattern name as an Information when scanning a player
  • remove cryonite costs for new painting/repainting and also configuration renaming
Items, Armor, Cortex, Drones:
  • use arrow up/down keys (and {W}/{S} on qwertz keyboards) to navigate throu the configurations of the current selected ship
    ->satisfying user experience
Zone Panel -> Ships
Ships:
  • use arrow up/down keys (and {W}/{S} on qwertz keyboards) to navigate throu your owned ships
    ->more userfriendly

What are your small suggestions that can improve the game in any way?

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Attack Field Turret and Repair Field Turret
They were once updated, so we can scan them and they start following us slowly, but fast enough to reposition them were we need them.
In almost every scenario it is just
annoying to click and scan the turret/s.
Reasons:

1. the scan window that appears is bugged and stuck on screen, to remove you have to scan a different unit or player.
  2. else the scan window has to be closed by mouseclick.
  3. the Defender has two turrets which are most of the times on top of each other, I prefer to use Strong Attack Field Turret and Long Repair Field Turret. They have different active times and the Strong AFT is rarely worth to replace, while the Long RFT is worth and oftenly needs to be replaced. So you try to click the RFT and end up clicking on the AFT instead.
  4. multiple allied RFT are close to each other and you don't remember which one was your's, so click and scan every turret until you find your own turret.
5. (that should imo be 1st) Increase the movespeed of Turrets to the normal flight speed of the ship. In most situations if the area is cleared and you want to move on it basicly is useless to reposition the turret cus until it reaches the new location most likely the run time is over and it orbits on the way to the controllers location.​

Mainly this point would count for Siri due of the fact that the respawn time of units here is 8-10 mins after they have been killed so that staying and "defending" a location is kinda pointless cus in Siri you need to move constandly to find new targets to shoot and destroy for Cryos and BPs. In basic terms when a Pilot uses Para the RTurr mostly falls behind while still have plenty of runtime left but i have seen enough RTurrs fly into orbit while they crawled their way to the new location

NGSpeed

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Tiger.Mit.Kaliber
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
5. (that should imo be 1st) Increase the movespeed of Turrets to the normal flight speed of the ship. In most situations if the area is cleared and you want to move on it basicly is useless to reposition the turret cus until it reaches the new location most likely the run time is over and it orbits on the way to the controllers location.​

Mainly this point would count for Siri due of the fact that the respawn time of units here is 8-10 mins after they have been killed so that staying and "defending" a location is kinda pointless cus in Siri you need to move constandly to find new targets to shoot and destroy for Cryos and BPs. In basic terms when a Pilot uses Para the RTurr mostly falls behind while still have plenty of runtime left but i have seen enough RTurrs fly into orbit while they crawled their way to the new location
No, it is important that the movespeed is that low to punish bad placement and the purpose of the turrets is to stay in a position and not being mobile everywhere just some small replacement. If they move as fast as a player the RFT will outclass the Repair Field. And the impact will be huge in PVP/CQs aswell.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
No, it is important that the movespeed is that low to punish bad placement and the purpose of the turrets is to stay in a position and not being mobile everywhere just some small replacement. If they move as fast as a player the RFT will outclass the Repair Field. And the impact will be huge in PVP/CQs aswell.
I think that would contradict what these items were made for ... "turrets" are there to barricade off planetary areas.

Well, the turrets are really slow and if they stop when they under attack, we have little or not opportunity at all to take these towers with us. 1. they too slow. 2. they stand still if they are under fire.

To solve this problem, the turrets should fly up to ~30% faster. If they once deactivated and follow, they should not reactivate when being shot and then stop again.

+ maybe we could use the F and S keys .. S for Stand and F for Follow and E to reactivate? why not mh?

NGSpeed

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Tiger.Mit.Kaliber
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
The best update for this would be to be able to reactivate them with the specific key bind (e.g. Defender: {5} and {6} and mouseclick on the Icon)
instead of scanning them.
+ maybe we could use the F and S keys .. S for Stand and F for Follow and E to reactivate? why not mh?
There is already a key for the items, so it is the best to use those. For Paragneiss you just press {"7"}

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
There is already a key for the items, so it is the best to use those. For Paragneiss you just press {"7"}
Oh i missed read that sorry, blind sometimes😂

NGSpeed

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Tiger.Mit.Kaliber
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
or I don't find the best words to describe my thoughts and make it subconsciously complexer than it could be told :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Hi! I think it would be really cool if this zoom function was implemented for blueprints like the ships in the hangar or in the players profile, mh? :unsure:

Draconis Sniperblaster.png

--

We all know that, we buy a ship and then the new ship is displayed, as well as the example picture here..
couldn't you insert this function in the hangar, "Show this Ship as next to your Spaceship-Profile" click on "Show" just like with the drones? :sneaky:

Wolfhound.png

Spyder001

Reaction score
Or at the very least, and ability to recall turret via clicking status icon. Just like you can activate it. To recall it. To act as a scan.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
How about a reward system for completed achievement? in form of cryonite, xp or smaller boosters that cannot be bought. xp booster doesnt helps us (lvl 95 pilots) but it would help pilots in the lower systems. with larger achievements you could give out a maximum of 300 gold or a maximum of 5-10 gravis :unsure: the achievements could definitely be sweetened :D
--
RDX
hangar seems cool and the background theme is different too. couldn't a different hangar scheme be designed and prepared for sirius and tau ceti? especially tau ceti would have deserved a darker hangar theme. The inside and outside of the jump ship don't actually fit together that much( standard hangar) .. neither in tau ceti, it's a long, narrow ship with a hangar function. Here too, they could add a little more detail and a new touch :D
--
If you turn off the music in the setting you hear nothing except blaster shot and effects. wouldn't it be nicer if the ships had a flightspeed sound? that's available but only with a click of the mouse. How about sound effects from the thunderstorm in sirius? the day night change with wind effects? Maybe rain effects like back then in the beta? The atmosphere is much too quiet without the music. I think that would make the game even more fun to play. :sneaky:

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Maybe rain effects like back then in the beta?
There was a reason why the Rain at Lyris had to be removed and old players like me know that it was mainly affecting the performance for many players due for some reason the rain effect at Lyris caused so much lag for some pilots that they had to remove it to make Lyris a "playable" planet hence the fact that you not really stay long there anyways.

wouldn't it be nicer if the ships had a flightspeed sound? that's available but only with a click of the mouse.
Technically such a sound exists already when you click with your mouse but it is just a short clip that plays ala "engines started" as i would descripe it but nothing follows afterwards. Tbh i have nothing against the lack of "Flight sounds" cus at some point you could bet players would ask for a option to remove it seperatly while keeping the effect sound :p

different hangar scheme
+ from my side considering that we fly with the current hangar since it´s 1st redesign that happened somewhere between beta and release if my memory serves correctly. Considering that RD has an own Hangar (that still lacks all the other RDX Ships that have been released until that point) i maybe would go a bit further to request an Hangar we can "fly in" and depending on the system the Hangar shows the Ships of the system you are currently in and on the platform we then enter the known hangar view where the ship can be changed.

designed and prepared for sirius and tau ceti?
Don´t forget the Hangar at Gemini and Mizar that have another look as well + the Rebel Hideout in Sol that is literaly in an asteroid along with the destroyed methanoid destroyer in Drac ;)

Anyways aside from all the other suggestions i still hope that at some point we will receive the "Fashionista" aspect of the game where we could change stuff like blaster effects so that for example we could use the TC Blaster but the animation of the shots is from the Sol Blaster (for some reason i like this animation the most of all blasters so far). Considering some events it shows that different effect can be played while keeping the same dmg. I think if done correctly this could be another way for SSG to make some extra cash cus i always say other games show that with cosmetical stuff they can earn money too.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Whenever I built an Draconis Ship, I thought - ,, Why not installing Sirius Items directly? Costs almost the same.''

If you haven't noticed the price difference between Draconis Rare Items and Draconis Ancient Items is between 9-11k cryonite . Thats sounds okay. BUT if you compare the Draconis Ancient Items with Sirius Ancient Items, the price difference is between 5-8k cryonite.
look for your self...

Draconis Repair.pngDraconis Ancient Repair.pngSiri Ancient Repair.png

Sirius Ancient Repair is only 14.862k Cryo more expensive than the Draconis Rare Repair. + 12 Level Difference. Draconis Ancient Repair is 5.944k Cryo cheaper then Sirius Ancient Repair.
In my eyes Draconis Items is either too expensive or Sirius Items too cheap.

I know that Rare Items usually cost twice as the regular Items, but in terms of level and cost difference to Sirius that doesn't make sense. Either make Sirius Items 20% more expensive or Draconis Items 20% cheaper so that this same cost factor finally disappears.

thank you for reading

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I know that Rare Items usually cost twice as the regular Items, but in terms of level and cost difference to Sirius that doesn't make sense.
The reason for those strange prices is related to the unusual price jump that the Draconis Items received when it did came out. Normaly the pricejump from one system to the next was around x2 the prices of the system you finished the Story line in.

Draconis experienced however and price jump in compare to Sol of x4 what made it crazy with the cryo values Sol has. The reason for that was however that Sol was out for quite some time already (if i remember it now correctly 5 or 6 months) and pilots started to farm out of boredom for the parsec and when Drac was released it could be assumed that at least 20 Pilots had a Parsec ship with Sol Armor (not counting the ones in that came from the famous "Hall of Shame" at that time as well) including a bunch of cryos that not could be spend for anything at that point.

I think that Sirius just received then the "old price system again" so that it would fit in the line again and because Pilots complained a lot about the crazy prize jump. However with TC it seems that items are at least back to their old system with an increase of x2 in compare to Siri but i guess with TC4 and the rare stuff we will hit an final increase of around x4 again considering that currently the Modal Tech is already slighty above the x2 mark.

The TC ships however fall out of the line here cus for some reason their price increase is around x3 in compare to Siri ships but then again this could be at least explained with the increased cryo values so that this is more an minor issue at this point. The only fear i have is that whenever Lagrange will come out we might experience such an insane price jump again like it was happening from Sol to Drac.