Q&A for PvP Tournament

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Why no Tournament on Kalgan haha?
Because the gms wanted this and askone is the favorite and we guidly accept that😏
Hello!

Askone was just the second server on the list when it came to requests. First server to have a PvP Tournament hosted was Aurora back in september of previous year, so no, i don't think it is something based on "Askone is the favorite".

Also it wasn't the "gm's that wanted this" but rather the community though the long-requested community sources like in-game chat, forums, 3rd party social media, etc.

My intention was never to make any sort of players feel dissapointed, so i apologize if that's the feeling you recieved.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
And despite the requests... only three squads registered until now...

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
And despite the requests... only three squads registered until now...
Yes, i am well aware, which is something that actually is kinda disturbing considering all the big amount of requests around it. Aurora one had over 21 squads (server with less population than Askone).

Makes me wonder if how to register wasn't clear enough

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Maybe the tournament was not publicized enough. Give a shout to @Hecatte in game. Let's spread the news ourside the forrum! :mrgreen:

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
As far as im aware most 3rd party community channels used on Askone already have the information about the tournament.

Hecatte

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Podatte
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Maybe the tournament was not publicized enough. Give a shout to @Hecatte in game. Let's spread the news ourside the forrum! :mrgreen:
Well, as far as I know it wasnt only me that promoted this kind of event in the global server. But the dissapointment comes from the players mentality, altough as we were informed there should be more teams signing up untill the registration ends. It's something that I didnt expect either to see so little teams after so many requests... :(

Aslesa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Aslesa
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighter
Whould love to join, but sadly dont have time to sit down and play this weekend:cautious:

Jaax

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Jaax
Rank
Clan
Golfos Del Universo
Well, as far as I know it wasnt only me that promoted this kind of event in the global server. But the dissapointment comes from the players mentality, altough as we were informed there should be more teams signing up untill the registration ends. It's something that I didnt expect either to see so little teams after so many requests... :(
I mean I personally posted it in discord and got raven to put it on the OTB server but we do have a lot more than 3 people for the tournament luckily :D

ClockWire

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Clockwire
Because the gms wanted this and askone is the favorite and we guidly accept that😏
well that's a complete lie. We have done many spawn events on Kalgan, you guys just never turn up. Also the pvp tournament has been in the works for a while, for askone. Kalgan, Areia and solaria will eventually get theirs.. if there is enough participation

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Heyho all. If you don't have any discord to talk on when participating the tournament, we provide you the old PvP Askone discord server to talk, laugh and enjoy the tournament today and tomorrow.