Problemas de Conexión y Lag en Gaia

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Highway said:
Do you have a server time for me when that heavy lags happend and how much seconds lag did encounter?
He mentioned 19:50 server time. You could look in a interval of 2 hours up and down :)

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Fission said:
Highway said:
Do you have a server time for me when that heavy lags happend and how much seconds lag did encounter?
He mentioned 19:50 server time. You could look in a interval of 2 hours up and down :)
Yes, 19:50 server time and the lag was between 1-3 seconds (shorts) to 4 - 7 seconds (longs) each 15 ~ 30 seconds if I remember correctly. We was killing Ancient Soris when it happened.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Today I played like two hours and it goes only with short lags. But much better than yesterday.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
That sounds promissing. Still i dont like the duration of the short pauses. Lets see how the V10 settings perform today. ^^

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
The server was only with micro lags (1 second each 30 seconds aprox.) and in 21:47pm server time the lag increases too long lags for 1-2 minutes.

I'm still playing so I will write later how it goes.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
22:08pm server time and the lag is worst :cry:

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
22:15pm and the lag was less but it stills happening... and I disconnect now.
All of I have said is shared with clanmates that suffer the same at the same time, being some of us from different countries and also that we comment between us when we have lag at the same time with the same intensity.

Before the lag increases in 21:47pm, it was better than yesterday (at least in the time I have played, 40 minutes back). But after that, it was equal or worst.
I hope you can find the core issue and get it fixed soon :sneaky:

Thanks for still fighting against it :mrorange:

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Gracias por los reportes detallados gonzaabel, agradecería que igual que hice ayer pudieras informar a tu flota o alianza respecto a este post para que ellos también escriban aquí más información. De todos los jugadores de gaia actualmente solo tu estas dando está información directa a los desarrolladores :)

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Thanks for the exact times when the large lags happened and that you could confirm that other players from different countries have encountered the lag at the same time. Still need to find what is causing these large lags since the GC logs look pretty good and dont show long pauses during the time you have reportet.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Ok it looks like this lags are related to the network interface of the server. We look into this.

EDIT: ok this seems to be asymptom of the mixed GC pauses, damn :(

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Quick restart for another settings run. V12 now

salvia plath

Reaction score
Hola! vengo a reportar lag :S

Primero que nada, en la primer foto el lag era muy fuerte y constante, hacía casi imposible jugar. El lag era más o menos constante y duraba varios segundos, además de que caía la señal hasta llegar a la amarilla y en algunos casos roja.
71570041_1163332757192372_1811749370186432512_n.jpg

Luego, a la madrugada del servidor, había el lag al que los jugadores de Gaia estábamos (y estamos) acostumbrados desde hace tiempo. Un lag menor, corto y cada un tiempo más largo. Pero que está ahí al fin y al cabo. Eran pequeños golpesitos de lag con poca intensidad, de unos 2 segundos más o menos.
CoreWindowPrimary10042019_040626444.png

Gracias por leer :)

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Gaia se reiniciará para intentar optimizar los ajustes del servidor.

Disculpen las molestias.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
No tuve tiempo para jugar ayer, pero ya este fin de semana tendré más tiempo para estar y ver que tal va.
Saludos.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Hoy el server sigue con el mismo lag de estos ultimos días. :(

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
gonzaabel said:
Hoy el server sigue con el mismo lag de estos ultimos días. :(
Podrías especificar sobre que hora del servidor han ocurrido estos lags? La información que mostraba el servidor durante la mañana y la tarde era muy consistente en comparación con otros dias.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
No anote exactamente los horarios ayer, pero estuve jugando entre las 19:00hs y 22:00 del server y teniamos todos pequeños lags y en ocasiones duraderos (3 segundos o mas). Similar a lo que veniamos teniendo en los ultimos meses.

danidank2

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
S K Y
Rank
Clan
SPACE X
fission el server se acaba de caer no he podido entrar y me saco y a muchos tambien los saco puedes decirnos si es actualizacion o sufrio de algun fallo?

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
danidank2 said:
fission el server se acaba de caer no he podido entrar y me saco y a muchos tambien los saco puedes decirnos si es actualizacion o sufrio de algun fallo?
Buenas Piloto.

Parece ser que los servidores americanos han experimentado algún tipo de error de red desde ayer que ha provocado estos problemas. Disculpen las molestias. Intentaré comunicarme con los desarrolladores lo más pronto posible.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
No solo los servidores de América caidos: el cliente de juego tampoco conecta para los jugadores de América, si para los europeos.