Not open for further replies.

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
eggyboffer said:
I know it makes no sense, but this game has practically been abandoned by them and they dont care. Weve been complaining about several issues for 2 months and just point blank ignored
"this game has practically been abandoned by them", if this was the case we should never see any updates , but you can just check dev shack lol or just go to News and announcements and see how much we get updates compared to years ago. About the complains XDD, i heard a lot of complains since im playing the game again and most are utopias

eggyboffer

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
EggyBoffer
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
destroier6 said:
eggyboffer said:
I know it makes no sense, but this game has practically been abandoned by them and they dont care. Weve been complaining about several issues for 2 months and just point blank ignored
"this game has practically been abandoned by them", if this was the case we should never see any updates , but you can just check dev shack lol or just go to News and announcements and see how much we get updates compared to years ago. About the complains XDD, i heard a lot of complains since im playing the game again and most are utopias
Dude go look on dev shack... we get a update every 2 years if we're lucky and they are always broken. I've played this game since the start trust me, and I promise you 100% they dont give a crap about it anymore, they used to, now they dont.

Faye

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Closed for off topic!

Sorry Rajaa :(

Status
Not open for further replies.