Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
GODZZILA
Rank
Clan
Odyssei
The Future of Pirate Galaxy!

Hello everyone! In this topic, I would like to discuss the future of Pirate Galaxy. For those who don't know me yet, my name is Tales. I have been playing this game for about 10 years, and I believe I have a valuable perspective to offer.

"Pirate Galaxy has been more than just a pastime for me; it has been an essential part of my life, providing friendships, experiences, and memories that I deeply cherish. I wouldn't want to see that lost." - Tales R.

I have been following the game since 2015 and have seen some changes over time. While the game has evolved, especially in terms of graphics, animations, and visual effects, there is still room for significant improvements.

Graphics and Compatibility:
The graphics of Pirate Galaxy, considering its release period, are commendable. However, with advancements in graphic technology, additional enhancements could make the game even more appealing. Adding new visual effects, such as ship particles, a more impressive Skybox, and better environmental effects, could enhance immersion and gameplay dynamics.

- Ship particles.
- Skybox (The first game trailer had a beautiful Skybox).
- Environment.
- Game hotbar (VFX+ Overhaul).
- Ship movement.

Cosmetics in the Game:
Although Pirate Galaxy already offers some cosmetics, such as adhesions and amplifier modules, introducing additional customization options could enrich the experience. The possibility of acquiring premium cosmetics with in-game currency would be welcome. I suggest skins for drones and ships, as well as skill effects to make customization more expressive.

- Drone skins.
- Ship skins (Changing the color of 'lights' as the Ship League does!).
- Afterburner skins, just like when we create squads or even clan admirals, we have afterburners of different colors. It would be really cool if we could buy different colors of afterburners.
- Skins for drone afterburners and colors for drones.
- Skill effects, as we already have in events, Snowball, Heart, etc.

Cosmetics colors example:

Gameplay:
Some improvements in gameplay are also necessary to keep the game relevant and engaging. An automatic Cryonite-collecting drone, the inclusion of achievement badges, and the introduction of stealth abilities would be valuable additions. Additionally, the freedom to organize skill sequences on the hotbar.

Cryonite Automatic Collector Drone:
A suggestion raised by the community is the implementation of a Rework of the Refinery Drone, allowing it to orbit around the ship and collect Cryonite drops within a certain distance from the ship. This would provide a more convenient way to collect Cryonite during missions.

Achievement Badges:
The introduction of badges representing specific achievements on the player's profile would be an interesting addition. This could serve as an additional incentive for players to pursue and complete various achievements, enhancing the aesthetics and sense of achievement in the game.

Gravitons with Area Effects:
The inclusion of gravitons with area effects, such as stunning, speed buff, damage, etc., would be a significant differential. This functionality would add more tactics and strategy to battles, allowing players to directly influence the battlefield.

Stealth Ability:
A stealth ability that makes the ship invisible and untargetable for a short period of time would be an intriguing addition to the game. This would provide new tactical opportunities in both PvE and PvP, introducing an element of surprise and strategy to battles.

Free Hangar:
The implementation of a hangar where ships can be freely customized and edited, without restrictions, would be a welcome addition. This would allow players to experiment with different ship configurations and customize their gameplay experience according to their preferences.

Customizable Skill Sequence:
The ability to freely customize the sequence of skills on the hotbar would provide more flexibility and control to players during battles. This would allow for more precise adaptation to combat situations and better optimization of available skills.

Missions:
Game missions are fun but tend to become somewhat repetitive, especially in advanced stages. Additionally, in advanced systems, they can become overly difficult for solo players, leading to dependence on other players to progress. This dependency can be frustrating and limit the gaming experience for some players. I believe that introducing more variety and dynamism in missions, along with a revision of difficulty for solo players, could significantly improve the gaming experience and make it more accessible and engaging for all types of players.

I believe that Pirate Galaxy has enormous potential, but many of the good ideas are not executed. We don't see updates that bring new things to the game, which leaves a good portion of the community "tired" of always seeing the same things in the game. We don't have enough promotion, and we rarely see new players. Investing in the game's marketing would be a differential. And always trying to be aware of the opinions and feedback from players is essential. Most of the community is loyal and wants to see the game always active. In the end, we love the game and want it to always entertain us!

I believe that Pirate Galaxy has enormous potential, and it would be a great pain to see it die. So, please, SplitScreen, on behalf of the entire community, I ask: don't abandon us! We love the game!

Sincerely,
Tales R.

#PIRATEGALAXY2024

PDF HERE?
PDF ARQUIVE

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Cosmetics in the Game:
Kinda reminds me to some degree to a suggestion i made "some time ago" >>>[Suggestion] - I want to fly gracefully and pod in style<<<
Cryonite Automatic Collector Drone:
A bit of a wild discussion where i was also crazy enough to "expand the idea a bit" >>>Automatic Cryonite Collection<<<
Missions:
In this case my only gripe is that missions reward us only one time and then this was it. We basically get no bonus for redoing a mission again for whatever reason like helping a player to finish the mission again so the only reward we get is the cryo that may drop from units during the mission. Imo a repeat reward of like 50% of the original value should be a thing but then only for missions that need effort and not for ones that are travel to system/planet x only one.

At least it would make helping players usefull when we get at least some cryo from redoing the mission again as some sort of support paycheck.

G4LAXY EXTREM3

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
GODZZILA
Rank
Clan
Odyssei
Kinda reminds me to some degree to a suggestion i made "some time ago" >>>[Suggestion] - I want to fly gracefully and pod in style<<<

A bit of a wild discussion where i was also crazy enough to "expand the idea a bit" >>>Automatic Cryonite Collection<<<

In this case my only gripe is that missions reward us only one time and then this was it. We basically get no bonus for redoing a mission again for whatever reason like helping a player to finish the mission again so the only reward we get is the cryo that may drop from units during the mission. Imo a repeat reward of like 50% of the original value should be a thing but then only for missions that need effort and not for ones that are travel to system/planet x only one.

At least it would make helping players usefull when we get at least some cryo from redoing the mission again as some sort of support paycheck.
Thanks for the feedback!
In fact, the community has a lot of similar ideas, I think it would be interesting for developers to explore our ideas.

STAIN

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
WorkingAsIntended
Rank
Clan
Golfos Del Universo
Your "experience" in such a simple game does not matter at all for me you can have 30years playing same game and because of PG design i will still call you a simple noob... in fact never heard of you in my life and thats enough.

I am not playing the game just following news or wannabe future PG omegalul posts rising in this forum and i can tell you... you are not the first to suggest or last one to do so... sadly its going to end up where every single other suggestion went... where are they...? in the trash bin.
The development cycle is so slow or non-existent that even tho i uninstalled long ago i am still up to date with the game completely that says alot about whats happening here.

So lets "discuss" your changes into the game... that you as experienced veteran nolife player who still didnt see how things go here described...

Graphics and Compatibility:
More ship particles? Ship movement? Skybox? Considering the game was a browser game and it looks like this after porting it into JDK platform is more than brilliant achievement ... this right there is a +1 for devs... you even got engine for ultra graphics update that made STUTTERING even worse after few hours of grind... you want more of that with more particles? Go ahead. The only thing in this section would be game hotbar thats reasonable or any key management ... but guess what... these options are so deep in code that probably even devs dont know how to make things happen... Rebinding skills? Removal of the blaster bugs? One could dream... But oh boi you will be better with making mouse macros or something than waiting for such an update because i dont see it happening...

Cosmetics in the Game:
Skins... Yes considering the patterns are just 2D paints put on top of the ships says alot about the cosmetics in the game... and you know whats even better? in raven dynamics they released BAD AND UGLY patterns that you CANNOT SEE BEFORE BUYING... for little price (20K or something dear god) and ppl still bought them... that means they can put whatever low effort in the game and still make money... amazing right? Your ship recolors are exactly what ship alloys do and even to this day after so many years of their release devs still didnt apply alloys to every ship correctly... imagine the outcry when everyone bought their red alloy and then something better releases for even more money... for each individual ship... (too much work anyway so probably only for RDX ships and thats even more sad)... but guess what that wont happen too... constant reusage of ships in game in tauceti system etc from old game assets etc says clearly one sentence... maybe not says ... SCREAMS "LOW EFFORT 3D BRICKS FROM NOW ON" (just compare ancients vs neon ships) (exclude the reusage of giza model with different color because of low effort again for different bosses)... anyway trails afterburner skills etc are for clarity (who is squad leader ... clan leader ... gm ... cm etc so i dont see it happening at all..
Missions are exactly doing what they are doing... they are not supposed to be engageing or fun they are supposed to stop you from advancing... always has been the case

Gameplay:
Sequences in hotbar were discussed... check... cryonite collection drone? yes but instead of drone just give cryo directly so you dont have to pickup cryo again and only pickup important items like blueprints... but was suggested many times and to this day its in the trash bin...
Ah yes achiv badges so i can see who didnt play other better games or have a simple life... yes please...
Gravitons with AOE? PVE noob detected... you want us in CQs cycle our gravitons to P2W into victory? You know how you can affect the battlefield? Dont be an attack droid its simple.
Stealth.. ye disabling targeting etc... i can see where these ideas come from... just go play darkorbit instead will you?
Free hangar its nice to have but after all... players have ALL the ships after so many years so who will use it today when you get no new players at all... XD

Feedback section : Pay for things that are good changes... stop paying for things in bad updates... devs will see in excel ok we need to make good changes = game doesnt die? otherwise we will have these posts daily... oh wait .. no we wont see these posts daily because "community" doesnt post anything anymore... THEY DONT LISTEN... maybe you will but i doubt it

I see you like selfmade quotes too... so let me make one for you...
"Love or hate are feelings... if someone is feeling a single one of them towards you or anything in between its good because you still exist... fear those who do not care because in their world you dont exist as you should"

Last edited:

G4LAXY EXTREM3

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
GODZZILA
Rank
Clan
Odyssei
Your "experience" in such a simple game does not matter at all for me you can have 30years playing same game and because of PG design i will still call you a simple noob... in fact never heard of you in my life and thats enough.

I am not playing the game just following news or wannabe future PG omegalul posts rising in this forum and i can tell you... you are not the first to suggest or last one to do so... sadly its going to end up where every single other suggestion went... where are they...? in the trash bin.
The development cycle is so slow or non-existent that even tho i uninstalled long ago i am still up to date with the game completely that says alot about whats happening here.

So lets "discuss" your changes into the game... that you as experienced veteran nolife player who still didnt see how things go here described...

I'm sorry for your "frustrations" with the game, if you're not having fun and just stop playing.

Have a good day!

STAIN

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
WorkingAsIntended
Rank
Clan
Golfos Del Universo
Your answer is just confirmation that you :
1. Didn't read even first sentences where i clearly state for you that i dont play... so saying to me "stop playing" is plain stupidity (which i expected) and its not frustration because same as you "i don't want game to die" but its dying because of management and people like you.
2. Pointing out truth hits you deep and sadly you agree because there is not a single argument against what i have said.

Such a nice discussion... another one bites the dust.
Keep playing maybe you will become somebody someday... or not..

NGSpeed

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
NGSpeed
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
Your answer is just confirmation that you :
1. Didn't read even first sentences where i clearly state for you that i dont play... so saying to me "stop playing" is plain stupidity (which i expected) and its not frustration because same as you "i don't want game to die" but its dying because of management and people like you.
2. Pointing out truth hits you deep and sadly you agree because there is not a single argument against what i have said.

Such a nice discussion... another one bites the dust.
Keep playing maybe you will become somebody someday... or not..
By your inappropriate posts on the forum it seems to me that you violated many times the community guidelines.
I'm just wondering how you didn't get a forum mute by now.
If you are so unsatisfied with slow updates and therefore harrassing people on the forum, it might be the time for you to move on.
If you know so much better and think everything is that easy, how about starting your on game development studio?

Or are you just gonna bark again at me now?

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
brudda, a long time ago i had the same idea with the new ship alloys
Same here.. No response at all. I'm not gonna play it anymore due to more important private stuff in my life.