ISOLDMYBROFORPGGOLD

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
ISOLDMYBROFORPGGOLD
Rank
Colossus should be patched into a battle royal style

due to how fast these games play there will be more then 1 round planet map should be patched to a a lot bigger map
only 1 life (unless sq mode where ally can mat you)

how it works is every 1 joining it would be all using 1 ship which would only have blaster and coll tech 3-8 would be empty require to find boxes all over the map or kill npcs or players to drop tech which will be random (so you can get bad stuff like agro beacon )

instead of e tech are used once kind of like ammo requiring to hunt more tech

heals only way to heal is to find rep droids (rep target and field available only in sq mode)

just like a BR as the game goes the map gets smaller so add a death field and a timer

this idea is based off other games i tried since Colossus is some what a battle royal but with a lot of teaming causes a lot of probs so this my random idea i had I would like feedback i'm sure there are other ideas

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Colossus should be patched into a battle royal style

due to how fast these games play there will be more then 1 round planet map should be patched to a a lot bigger map
only 1 life (unless sq mode where ally can mat you)

how it works is every 1 joining it would be all using 1 ship which would only have blaster and coll tech 3-8 would be empty require to find boxes all over the map or kill npcs or players to drop tech which will be random (so you can get bad stuff like agro beacon )

instead of e tech are used once kind of like ammo requiring to hunt more tech

heals only way to heal is to find rep droids (rep target and field available only in sq mode)

just like a BR as the game goes the map gets smaller so add a death field and a timer

this idea is based off other games i tried since Colossus is some what a battle royal but with a lot of teaming causes a lot of probs so this my random idea i had I would like feedback i'm sure there are other ideas
that would be a good implementation because everyone is exploited against everyone and teamed up so that 4 players searchs for lonely players on planet and kill him.

Better solution could be creating 3-4 squads with 5 players ... every player has the chance to matter himself 5 times after they die. the loser is then thrown out. the last one left wins prize in form of gravs/energy/tickets for cq or cryo

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
I think Colossus in squad (5 in this case) is a bit difficult to envisage for some servers, because there are a lot of unpopular servers with like 7-8 players per Colossus.
Knowing that most of the players of the game are focus rather PvE, good luck for finding mates! :whistle:
But why not making Colo with squad of 2 players!! ;)

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Fast idea from me. Colossus could stay like it is but the squad fight could be applied back into some unused Sol planet like Uranus or Neptune in different form than it is on Colossus taking some ideas from current Conquest Rework update. Gonna describe it with text on forums and voice with the next Pirates' Voice video. :)